Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTripDoctor
Stranger
Water Gun LSD
    #14927596 - 08/16/11 03:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A girl I know claimed she was shot with a water gun at a festival and she started tripping later. I looked online and found a few other forums that detailed the same thing, especially in the mid 80's at rainbow gatherings.

That's really a terrible thing to do, but there's still some people that I think could use a dose whether they want it or not.

In the fantastic book, Acid Dreams, the author mentions a plot by the Brotherhood of Eternal Love to dose President Nixon, but it never worked out. The idea was certainly creative though. Can you imagine dropping an "acid bomb" on a islamic extremeist training camp out in rural afghanistan? That would be one hell of a youtube video:)

--------------------
23 skidoo!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: TripDoctor]
    #14927642 - 08/16/11 03:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I relate these things to the myth of people being stabbed in the back with a needle at shows and finding the needle with a note that says "welcome to the worl of aids". I was at a festivale this summer and a kid from my town took a 1/4 of some cubes and freaked out. he called the cops and told them he felt like he needed to be restrained. he came to the fest. the next day and made the excuse that someone had done this exact same thing, shot him in the face with a dosed squirt gun. so i'd just take that with a grain of salt, but i have to conquer about some people needing to take a dose. i know if someone squirted me in the face with a dose gun id love them forever

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #14927704 - 08/16/11 04:03 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I can't remember whether it was a post on here, or just a conversation with a friend, but I remember hearing the water gun story before.

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

Offlinestrongbox18
Stranger
Male

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Lostkeys]
    #14927803 - 08/16/11 04:20 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like something id enjoy it if i got dosed with a squirt gun hahaha

--------------------
All of my statements are fictional or otherwise made up and do not have any literal meaning to them at all it is just hear say that i have heard in the past.

TRADE LIST
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15002760

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: strongbox18]
    #14928155 - 08/16/11 05:00 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A couple of my buddies worked at Bonnaroo last year, and said they were both misted with spray bottles containing LSD. They said these hippy dudes were walking around spraying anyone in the face who wanted a dose. Talk about some awesome shit.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: bholzer]
    #14928167 - 08/16/11 05:02 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

"Finally.....it's raining acid!"

--------------------

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#14928174 - 08/16/11 05:03 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No wonder LSD is a serious chemical. It's sheer potency and ease of entry into the body are what make it notorious. Gives me ideas....:biggrin:

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

ToDo: Galantamine, Hydergine

OfflineMetaGlypto
TreeHugger

Loc: Babylon
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: XeR0]
    #14928274 - 08/16/11 05:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ive heard of it happening before, it does happen but its not terribly common imo. Most people at the type of of gathering where it usually happens welcome it, but thats a big generalization to make some people dont like cid at all. Me i would welcome that with open arms :xtc:

--------------------
I am number 910457909, I am number 910457909, I am number 910457909....I am just a statistic

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: MetaGlypto]
    #14928488 - 08/16/11 05:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

wouldnt that be an insanely large dose if they were a good shot? lol

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #14928643 - 08/16/11 06:24 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:smbfacepalm: That's fucking retarded.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: VaeVictum] * 2
    #14929120 - 08/16/11 08:05 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I heard they used to do it at grateful dead shows to CIA officers and shit lol

can't arrest people when you just got dosed with several hundred hits of acid

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Sheekle]
    #14929140 - 08/16/11 08:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Probably wont ever be a normal human being again either.

Offlinedannyboy94
Stranger

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: VaeVictum]
    #14929215 - 08/16/11 08:26 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I think I read the water gun story in one of chinacats storys. But he said it drammaticly reduced after some kids got dosed and freaked out

Offlinecatboosh
©Ω§M¡K F€L1N∑
Male

Loc: Northern California
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: dannyboy94]
    #14929715 - 08/16/11 11:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yeah they do this narcs or people who have done something wrong as well

--------------------

"Reality is a juxtaposition of beauty and bullshit, sometimes you gotta wade through the bullshit to see the beauty, and the other times the beauty you see is just full of shit."

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: catboosh]
    #14932200 - 08/16/11 11:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:facepalm:

Acid can be diluted guys....

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #14932346 - 08/17/11 12:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
:facepalm:

Acid can be diluted guys....

Seriously, that's how they did the spray bottles at Bonnaroo. They filled the bottle, sprayed it 100 times into a glass, poured a vial in, and put that into the bottle. 1 hit per spray. Easy stuff guys!

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

InvisibleredeyesmjS
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
    #14932383 - 08/17/11 12:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I didnt thank lsd would easily absorb through the skin

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: redeyesmj]
    #14932393 - 08/17/11 12:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:

It's how Dr. Albert Hoffman (first man to synthesize LSD) got his first trip...making him the first man to trip on LSD. Thank you Hoffman!

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #14932399 - 08/17/11 12:39 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:

It's debated. I know the people with the spray bottles would spray in the face where it would get you in the mouth and eyes and nose, which all have thin mucous membranes that the acid can traverse.

--------------------

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#14932412 - 08/17/11 12:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I heard a story once from a friend: Some guy had acid tabs in his wallet which was in his pocket. It started raining and this guy's pants got soaking wet. The guy ended up tripping because the water that seeped into his wallet got into the tabs and then made it's way onto his skin.

--------------------

InvisibleredeyesmjS
werdo
Male User Gallery

#14932473 - 08/17/11 12:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

according to nick sand and lsd chemist, he applied lsd all over his body in dsm to help it absorb and it did nothing for him,  I belive him and many others when they say it cant be absobed through the skin, ther are alot of urbin miths in this thread.  As for albert hoffman,  i have heard that he did not want to admite he just took it so it is just as easy to say i accadenly dosed my self in stead of i was investigating this drug and decided to take it.  Im shure most will say otherwise and bash me but what the hell

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

Male User Gallery

#14932514 - 08/17/11 12:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XeR0 said:
I heard a story once from a friend: Some guy had acid tabs in his wallet which was in his pocket. It started raining and this guy's pants got soaking wet. The guy ended up tripping because the water that seeped into his wallet got into the tabs and then made it's way onto his skin.

Was your friend of a friend devon sawa in SLC punk?

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineSeizurema
Outnumbered
Male

#14932703 - 08/17/11 01:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:

:lol:

--------------------
"Arf," She said.

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
    #14932723 - 08/17/11 01:39 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Quote:

XeR0 said:

This totally^^ lol

OfflineStroup
Psychotic
Male User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #14932732 - 08/17/11 01:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I wish someone would spray me with a water gun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Beatles rock band .. ON acid

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
    #14932935 - 08/17/11 02:24 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TripDoctor said:
A girl I know claimed she was shot with a water gun at a festival and she started tripping later. I looked online and found a few other forums that detailed the same thing, especially in the mid 80's at rainbow gatherings.

That's really a terrible thing to do, but there's still some people that I think could use a dose whether they want it or not.

In the fantastic book, Acid Dreams, the author mentions a plot by the Brotherhood of Eternal Love to dose President Nixon, but it never worked out. The idea was certainly creative though. Can you imagine dropping an "acid bomb" on a islamic extremeist training camp out in rural afghanistan? That would be one hell of a youtube video:)

Quote:

TripDoctor said:

how is that a terrible thing to do

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#14933280 - 08/17/11 03:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:

Damn...don't I feel like a dumbass...

I honestly had no idea. In any case :mypleasure:

--------------------

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: owls] * 1
    #14933345 - 08/17/11 03:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

TripDoctor said:

Quote:

TripDoctor said:

how is that a terrible thing to do?
umm..maybe because not everyone can handle a substantial dose of acid and its not right to just go around dosing people with acid without telling them first.

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14933419 - 08/17/11 04:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XeR0 said:

InvisibleBleakBeat
Lost in thought

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: drr]
    #14933668 - 08/17/11 04:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

LMAO!  The parts in SLC punk where they trip on acid make me upset, totally fucked up and gives people a really shitty idea of how acid really is.

Male User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: BleakBeat]
    #14934749 - 08/17/11 08:15 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BleakBeat said:
LMAO!  The parts in SLC punk where they trip on acid make me upset, totally fucked up and gives people a really shitty idea of how acid really is.

All you get out of acid is what you put in :shrug:

But yeah - the part where they show the acid seeping into his leg muscles and the sizzling, burning sound.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#14934755 - 08/17/11 08:16 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

XeR0 said:
Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:

Damn...don't I feel like a dumbass...

I honestly had no idea. In any case :mypleasure:

lol - it's not the exact same story :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#14935159 - 08/17/11 09:37 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
lol - it's not the exact same story :tongue:

Still. I know I won't hear the last of this...:smirk:

--------------------

Offlinecatboosh
©Ω§M¡K F€L1N∑
Male

Loc: Northern California
    #14935269 - 08/17/11 10:13 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ive heard that story and the orange juice one from hundreds of people by now.

i just smile and nod and say thats pretty crazy.

and yeah as far as i know LSD does not absorb through the skin as well as it was thought to have.

although i do believe high doses of L could be absorbed through the skin.

i swear i read in one of chinacat's threads that  when he was addicted to heroin or something one of his old buddies sprinkled lsd crystal on a phone which he answered and it was something like a thumbprint dosage trip that was meant to get him to clean up his act

--------------------

"Reality is a juxtaposition of beauty and bullshit, sometimes you gotta wade through the bullshit to see the beauty, and the other times the beauty you see is just full of shit."

Edited by catboosh (08/17/11 10:19 AM)

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: catboosh]
    #14935490 - 08/17/11 11:26 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ive herd from first hand experiences that people would go around dropping drops of lsd on peoples hands at festivals and then twirl off.

InvisibleMario_x86-64
Stranger

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: detest86]
    #14935661 - 08/17/11 12:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Correct me if I am wrong by Albert Hofmann's first experience with LSD was when he absorbed it through his skin accidentally?

--------------------
(LSD) Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25
"It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."
- Albert Hofmann

"Drugs have done good things for us, if you don't believe they have do me a favor and take all your albums, tapes, CD's and burn them. Because you know what? Those musicians that have made that great music that has enhanced your lifes through out the years ... real fucking high on drugs."
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Loc: Flag
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Mario_x86-64]
    #14935740 - 08/17/11 01:57 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

has anyone ever thought of firing something into a cloud, and producing rain dosed with acid?

i mean besides me who thought of this in 5th grade

--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

OfflineSeckTor
Turn, Tune, Drop
Male User Gallery

Loc: W. Pennsylvania Flag
    #14935810 - 08/17/11 02:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

now unless these hippies are rich or part of the "families" that make acid I don't see people giving away doses. But hey...I wouldn't mind a free dose.

--------------------
Stop Obscuring Your Inner Peace

I'm a walking hypocrisy get used to it.

Blunts are for sharing, bowls are for passing, bongs are for blasting.

InvisibleSouth Fillius
Male

Loc: United States
    #14936253 - 08/17/11 06:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

makes me think of... who was it? jimi hendrix? he used to put acid in his bandana while he did his concerts. this way it would seep into his forehead meanwhile he did his show.

Male User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Mario_x86-64]
    #14936518 - 08/17/11 07:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mario_x86-64 said:
Correct me if I am wrong by Albert Hofmann's first experience with LSD was when he absorbed it through his skin accidentally?

Hoffman didn't actually know how the LSD entered his system, he just knew that when he was working with it he became affected in an interesting way.

LSD chemists can tell you that when a good amount of LSD is made (1g+) it gets into the air. No matter what precautions you take, there is some LSD crystal floating around in the air you breathe - and it only takes a minute amount to elicit quite noticeable effects. No skin absorption required.

There is kind of a debate about whether skin absorption works or not. Nick sand reportedly 'painted' a strong LSD solution with DMSO on his arm and felt nothing more than placebo.

Yageman (a fairly respected member of the forum I haven't seen in a while) claimed that a couple hits of strong liquid dropped into the palm and rubbed in is pretty much equivalent to ingesting those two hits.

We all have different skin, so who knows? if it works for some though, something tells me it doesn't work as consistently or efficiently as eating it.

--------------------

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#14936657 - 08/17/11 08:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

off topic, sorry!

Edited by dwpineal (08/17/11 08:36 PM)

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: dwpineal]
    #14937943 - 08/18/11 12:39 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
off topic, sorry!

no really, what were you gonna say..?!

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Male User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: owls]
    #14938892 - 08/18/11 03:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
off topic, sorry!

LOL

yeah, I'm curious too...    :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #14938897 - 08/18/11 03:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
off topic, sorry!

LOL

yeah, I'm curious too...    :tongue:

Same, DW always has damn good posts, so I want to know!!

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Seizurema]
    #14939278 - 08/18/11 05:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

my thoughts exactly

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#14939316 - 08/18/11 05:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A rumor ive also heard surrounding acid is that some groups of producers use a thumb print into a couple grams of crystals to initiate people into their "acid tribe". Total bullshit, but then again who knows?

--------------------

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14939335 - 08/18/11 05:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The only way you get into the acid family is if you plug a 5 gram LSD crystal. Duh.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

InvisiblePar

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Joolz]
    #14939383 - 08/18/11 05:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I think Chinacat72 mentioned something about how they used to leave thumprints in the palm of your hand, but soon they just turned to swollowing it for the convenience of it.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #14939629 - 08/18/11 06:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
A rumor ive also heard surrounding acid is that some groups of producers use a thumb print into a couple grams of crystals to initiate people into their "acid tribe". Total bullshit, but then again who knows?

Not bullshit at all, there are great stories about this. Chinacat himself has experienced a thumbprint. There's a very historic thread around here about thumbprints.

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#14940018 - 08/18/11 07:51 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bholzer said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Not bullshit at all, there are great stories about this. Chinacat himself has experienced a thumbprint. There's a very historic thread around here about thumbprints.

yeah but they weren't multiple grams they were like 30-40 mg or something idk definatly not multiple graqms though

the drummer of the grateful dead took like 250mg tho

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineSeckTor
Turn, Tune, Drop
Male User Gallery

Loc: W. Pennsylvania Flag
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Sheekle]
    #14940356 - 08/18/11 09:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy acid, a lot. The experience alone is something different and I walk away with something new and useful. But a thumbprint...sounds fucking insane.

Also the grateful dead drummer thing. I don't...I can't even fathom what that would be like.

--------------------
Stop Obscuring Your Inner Peace

I'm a walking hypocrisy get used to it.

Blunts are for sharing, bowls are for passing, bongs are for blasting.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #14940981 - 08/18/11 02:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Led Zeppelin said:
Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

TripDoctor said:

how is that a terrible thing to do?
umm..maybe because not everyone can handle a substantial dose of acid and its not right to just go around dosing people with acid without telling them first.

This was not my original post, I can get back to that later, but I was reading James Fadiman's The Psychedelic Explorer yesterday and I cam across this;
"Dosing without the recipient knowing about it or giving permission is like rape: it is not a gift, it is not a psychedelic act, and it is never okay." pg 88

I personally think the water guns are a myth, same with the sprayers, but the mister/sprayer idea does sound very cool...The water gun myth just got started because water guns are like the number 1 awesome thing at hot summer festivals, so people walking around get to making trippy assumptions, and "wouldn't it be cool if..." But to really do it seems like a waste - I trust Nick Sand too, I think it does not absorb through the skin - eyes, mucous membranes, sure...I'd bet the water gun thing has happened at least once, but it was done more with people playing around with each other, than just going out and trying to mad dose strangers...

I once asked an elder on tour if he ever heard of anyone taking acid and not coming back (I asked him, because he'd been in the scene since the 1970s and hes been working from within all these years, so I figured he would have some real-world data to reference). He told me a story that sounded like something Chinacat posted about a guy who raped a girl on tour and they fed him a gram, said the guy was never the same after that (and then said "but f*%k him").

My original post was not only off topic, but I mis-read what REO posted and from that mis-reading ended up tangentially dis-located from the thread.

I think Hofmann either intentionally dosed himself, had a tiny bit on his finger and rubbed his eyes, or had a spontaneous mystical experience not related to ingestion of LSD, but maybe from opening the Pandora's box that was LSD; fascinating read on the mystical experience theory Hypothesis on Albert Hofmann's Famous 1943 "Bicycle Day"

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#14941205 - 08/18/11 04:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for that link DWP :smile:

I have some friends that blow glass in a big studio... I walked up there one time and saw a big watergun on the table, and asked why there is a water gun on the table. They told me that a few nights beforehand they filled it up and poured a vial in it and sprayed each other and whoever asked for it at a party.

:shrug: seems plausible to me, but its certainly no mystical ritual :rofl:

:peace::gd_icon:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14941231 - 08/18/11 04:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Did you ask them how it worked? Was it effective? Would they do it again?

(Also I wasn't saying the water gun thing had any connection to Hofmann's Mystical Experience Hypothesis...those were two separate trains of thought - sorry!)

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #14941329 - 08/18/11 05:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
This was not my original post, I can get back to that later, but I was reading James Fadiman's The Psychedelic Explorer yesterday and I cam across this;
"Dosing without the recipient knowing about it or giving permission is like rape: it is not a gift, it is not a psychedelic act, and it is never okay." pg 88

I personally think the water guns are a myth, same with the sprayers, but the mister/sprayer idea does sound very cool...The water gun myth just got started because water guns are like the number 1 awesome thing at hot summer festivals, so people walking around get to making trippy assumptions, and "wouldn't it be cool if..." But to really do it seems like a waste - I trust Nick Sand too, I think it does not absorb through the skin - eyes, mucous membranes, sure...I'd bet the water gun thing has happened at least once, but it was done more with people playing around with each other, than just going out and trying to mad dose strangers...

I once asked an elder on tour if he ever heard of anyone taking acid and not coming back (I asked him, because he'd been in the scene since the 1970s and hes been working from within all these years, so I figured he would have some real-world data to reference). He told me a story that sounded like something Chinacat posted about a guy who raped a girl on tour and they fed him a gram, said the guy was never the same after that (and then said "but f*%k him").

My original post was not only off topic, but I mis-read what REO posted and from that mis-reading ended up tangentially dis-located from the thread.

I think Hofmann either intentionally dosed himself, had a tiny bit on his finger and rubbed his eyes, or had a spontaneous mystical experience not related to ingestion of LSD, but maybe from opening the Pandora's box that was LSD; fascinating read on the mystical experience theory Hypothesis on Albert Hofmann's Famous 1943 "Bicycle Day"

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about...DW always has the BEST posts around here. I'm always enthralled. If there was a best poster award, I'd vote for you. Thanks for the awesome info :super:

--------------------

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#14941338 - 08/18/11 05:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Many thanks! (too bad I mis-spelled "CAME" as cam in that post :facepalm:)

:awethumb:
:getstoned:

InvisibleredeyesmjS
werdo
Male User Gallery

#14941386 - 08/18/11 05:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Its about time some peaple that know what ther talking about posted some good info in this thread,  Its full of urbin miths and miss truths

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #14941439 - 08/18/11 05:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
Its peaple...Its full of urbin miths and miss truths

:zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf::zomgwtf:

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
    #14941616 - 08/18/11 06:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TripDoctor said:

so its terrible to dose people unless they are Islamic xtremists?

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Edited by SummerDaisies (08/18/11 07:05 PM)

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#14941739 - 08/18/11 07:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
Did you ask them how it worked? Was it effective? Would they do it again?

(Also I wasn't saying the water gun thing had any connection to Hofmann's Mystical Experience Hypothesis...those were two separate trains of thought - sorry!)

Yea they said that it was awesome, but I have a feeling that hey all had a head-full before they had even begun with the water gun :wink:, who knows how effective it was or not.

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14942001 - 08/18/11 08:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, I totally understand what you're saying and that is a big part of the problem. I used to do shows and I would sell paper, but also walk around randomly dosing people from a vial I kept in my pocket (I would ask, do you want to dose? I wouldn't ambush strangers or anything). When I put a drop or two onto the person's tongue, a little bit of liquid would be left on the dropper tip of the vial, so I would always rub that into my hands - BUT - of course, and like your friends - I already had eaten a bunch myself - but in my honest opinion, I don't think it was getting me more high to rub the liquid in - I would've been taking like 30-40 doses I think in "left overs" from just a few hours of walking around - and judging from the experience I had, I don't think the doses were actually absorbing into my bloodstream.

However, I was so high that a bunch of things happened, I had a friend go to my house to bring me an extra QP of molly, but once he got there, it wasn't in the place I had told him to look. I suggested a bunch of places and it was nowhere. He was getting very frustrated, and I was all out of sorts in outer space trying to calm my friend and figure out where in the world I put it. I had to eventually just tell him to give up. He hung up a bit angry at having to drive 1/2 hour out to my home for nothing. He kept looking in the craziest of places and ended up finding it rolled up in the bottom of a sleeping bag I had in the closet - HOW IN THE WORLD did he find that there???? Believe me that must've taken a long time.

When he actually showed up at the venue (it was another 4 hour drive there from my home), my friend found me handing the vial to strangers and letting them dose themselves. I was told that if I wanted to go around dosing people, that was fine, but I had to be more responsible with it - I had to do the dropping, my friend was worried someone might accidentally squirt the liquid instead of dropping it and get a massive accidental dose.

Later that night I ended up going to bed in my tent (SOMEHOW amidst the kaleidoscopic rainbow patterns ) and left the vial in my pocket (the little "secret" pocket in guys jeans). Luckily it did not leak or open - when I woke up and realized what could've happened it was a major :foreheadslap: moment.

I've never told anyone the following story (except for my current girlfriend) - It was really embarrassing and the people I was with would NOT be amused. I was walking through the parking lot and saw a guy selling bowls. I checked them all out (I'm super picky and used to sell glass, so...), I found a really cool pipe that I have not seen a similar one before or since. I bought it (or traded, can't remember, but I am a big trade person), and sat down to smoke out with the people I bought it from. We sat and puffed for a bit and I was out there on cloud nine. Normally I would NEVER dose and work - too confusing! But in this case, I was definitely tripping, and now stoned on top of that. I put the pipe in my pocket and say thanks to the pipe people and wander off on my way. As I am walking through the massive crowds of people, my mind was wandering here and there. I got pretty far, probably about 2 football fields away, when I realized - "Oh Shit, my back pack" My heart sunk - that backpack represented a lot of work that would go to waste and a I would be a failure to people I loved...

I run - top speed - back over to the pipe people. I see the blanket we were sitting and smoking on - Thank G-D! - My backpack was sitting right there, with no one looking after it, totally ignored by the throngs of thousands of people walking by. There must've been a thousand people within 100 feet of the bag. I grab it, open it, everything is there. Truly a miracle. I had about half a gram laid onto the Cherubs print (tab in my sig/pendant with my username - now you know why that one is there :smile:) and about a HP of molly, easily $20-30K sitting right there on the ground.

Male User Gallery

#14943028 - 08/18/11 11:57 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Damn dude...

Reminds me of my wife (then girlfriend) at bonnaroo. We needed to dose before heading out to the center, so we got out the vial and I was going to drop one hit on her tongue (potent liquid). As I'm trying to squeeze a single hit out of the bottle, she backs away like 'what the fuck? why are you giving me multiple hits??'

I had dropped 3-5 hits, but because I had such poor light I didn't see a single drop come out!! I felt like my guts dropped out through my pants.... I was so guilty and terrified.

She gave me a long kiss, and transferred a/l half the liquid to my mouth :tongue:  And it ended up being a great night after all :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#14943224 - 08/19/11 12:37 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Damn dude...

Reminds me of my wife (then girlfriend) at bonnaroo. We needed to dose before heading out to the center, so we got out the vial and I was going to drop one hit on her tongue (potent liquid). As I'm trying to squeeze a single hit out of the bottle, she backs away like 'what the fuck? why are you giving me multiple hits??'

I had dropped 3-5 hits, but because I had such poor light I didn't see a single drop come out!! I felt like my guts dropped out through my pants.... I was so guilty and terrified.

She gave me a long kiss, and transferred a/l half the liquid to my mouth :tongue:  And it ended up being a great night after all :wink:

Ahahaha something like that happened to me at a festie once before... I was at 10,000 lakes probably 5 or 6 years ago, out in Minnesota. Me and a couple buddies had hooked up with some friends from Chicago who were there and bought a full sheet (between 3 of us. but I took 40, the others 30).  Iwish I could remember what sheet it was! On the last day of the festie we were pretty deadset on NOT dosing, as we had been eating acid non stop the whole time, but this funny guy walked up to me as we were sitting around blazing and had multiple types of Acid on him. I knew that HE knew what he was talking about, as he explained the differences to me between the types of crystal he (claimed) were laid on the various blotters and geltabs that he had; but he had some "white fluff" 120+mic (so he claimed) liquid. Me and my best friend could not say no. I gave him 20 to put 2 drops on my tongue and one on my buddy's. He gives my friend his dose, than when he is giving me mine, after he drops it ( I can;t see what is going on with it right?), he backs away frantically, with this horrified look on his face. Then he simply shakes his head, puts his right hand on my shoulder calmly, and simply said "see ya later", and walked away. My friends all start telling me, "oh my god he PUDDLED you!". :facepalm3::rofl2:

Then maybe 5 or 6 of my other friends all the sudden felt like dosing. Being a total wastey (at the time), I kicked in a ten strip, as did my other friends who bought the sheet, then another ten hits from another friend who had some dose. We put the tabs in a big gatorade bottle and sipped it amongst each other. It took awhile for it to go down but I drank WAY to much of it, not an hour went by and I could not believe my state. I don't think I have ever been so high on LSD in my life :lsd:

:lsdabc::yourock:

:peace::gd_icon:

--------------------

OfflineTripDoctor
Stranger
Re: Water Gun LSD [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #14943268 - 08/19/11 12:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
Quote:

TripDoctor said:

so its terrible to dose people unless they are Islamic xtremists?

Not really I guess. However I think there's groups of people out there that would be severely affected by a unknown dose of LSD. Actually I suppose anyone would, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen if people like Westboro Baptists Church followers or Al Queda terrorist were dosed, knowingly or unknowingly. The types of people that have unshakable and violent/ hateful beliefs. LSD and psychedelics in general forces one to analyze and reconsider their own beliefs, so like I said to see the results of an acid trip on the types of people I just mentioned would be... interesting.

I think the CIA thought the same type of thing, a la MK-ULTRA, though that was more to develop mind control.

--------------------
23 skidoo!!!!!

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#14943279 - 08/19/11 12:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Damn dude...

Awesome story! Same to you LST - this thread is turning into some fun reading :smile:

Liquid can be dangerous stuff, I've never had the issue with not knowing how many drops I am putting (I kinda use a line-of-sight vantage point so I can see exactly as it is coming out.) - but those stories, and also one famous story from when I was in my teens, one of our friends from this local coffeeshop scene ended up at this rave club, and this was when raves were just starting in our area, 1992-ish, and someone had dosed these jelly canides in the darkness of a club and this guy got waaaaaaay dosed, he had some epic tales of that night :smile:

Most of the people I talked with over the years wanted only paper - it was just so much easier to handle and transport...

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#14943632 - 08/19/11 02:16 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thats awsome! I recant my bullshit call...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom