Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePick
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bay Area of California
Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: Galidor4]
    #16143599 - 04/26/12 05:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Galidor4 said:

Yes, my good friend cooks it and I stay the fuck away from that shit. LSA is natural and in my opinion almost exactly like LSD except LSA didn't give me HPPD.... If you can't grow it in your backyard you shouldn't be doing that shit and that's my opinion.

You could also grow death caps or hemlock in your back yard.  A substance’s natural status is not an indication of its safety. Sometimes I hear things like “You shouldn’t do things like methamphetamine.  Just smoke weed, it’s natural.”?! You definitely should not do meth! But as it turns out, it might be naturally acquiring in some plants. When you smoke weed, you’re decorboxylating the THC, which is the only reason that it gets you high. ‘But then it’s chemically altered’. Should that frighten me for some reason? A molecule is either reasonably safe or it’s not. And how it came into being is beside the point.

So long as we’re talking about pharmaceutical grade LSD, or LSA containing seeds that haven’t been deliberately contaminated by a commercial producer, you could do either one, and the worst that would probably happen is a bad trip.  The jury came in on this one a while ago. LSD is unusually benign for an inebriate. It’s just that you, unfortunately, can’t tell if you have the real McCoy or not, unless you either just try it and see, or made it yourself, and know what you’re doing!

If you really like LSA just as much, than that’s certainly convenient. But I don’t think it’s much more than that. I don’t know what HPPD is an acronym for, but I’m sorry if you had bad experiences with real LSD. You certainly aren’t the only one. Even a lot of people who love the stuff have had bad trips. Not myself (yet). Although, I can’t say the same when it comes to shrooms. But I’m certainly not going to dump on them, and that’s not because they’re natural. After all, the only reason they didn’t kill me is because they weren’t the wrong species.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: Pick]
    #16143631 - 04/26/12 06:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Bad trips aren't what give you Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) permanently. As far as I've been able to gleam the fact that it is synthetic is what does it. LSD changes your brains chemistry. Most natural "drugs" don't change your brain chemistry, which is why I stick to natural shit, but it's really up to personal preference.

Offlineroombird
mescaline
Male User Gallery

#16143776 - 04/26/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ummmm i pretty sure shrooms and weed change brain chemistry. oh and i think shrooms can cause hppd. DMT & mescaline are "natural" drugs, and to me mescaline makes hppd more noticeable to me.

--------------------
Good people drink good beer-Hunter S. Thompson

:mushroom2: WE Are the Music Makers
and :mushroom2:WE Are the Dreamers of Dreams

no one truly  goes insane; for we all are already. normality to us, is insanity  to society.

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: roombird]
    #16143913 - 04/26/12 07:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well all hallucinogens cause short term HPPD for sure but my permanent HPPD came from LSD and as far as I can grasp it's the same for a lot of people. Has anyone experienced something different? And I've never seen any thing that says anything alters brain chemistry like LSD. That's all I'm saying.

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: roombird]
    #16143919 - 04/26/12 07:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

bro ... if you acid base exact it your going to clean out those contams in your Seeds for sure cause they will get pulled by the NPS the first wash or well be left behind in the second NPS

so yeah duh Acid base is a cleaner extraction any thing that will bond to the NSP that would be in your final product would of bonded to the NPS in the first wash...

all the bad stuff that would be in you final product doing a non-polar/ polar aka alcohol extraction will be left behind when you finally bond the LSA to the NPS.

pick invest some time in science

--------------------

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

#16144018 - 04/26/12 07:24 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Pick said:
Quote:

Galidor4 said:

Yes, my good friend cooks it and I stay the fuck away from that shit. LSA is natural and in my opinion almost exactly like LSD except LSA didn't give me HPPD.... If you can't grow it in your backyard you shouldn't be doing that shit and that's my opinion.

You could also grow death caps or hemlock in your back yard.  A substance’s natural status is not an indication of its safety.

Ok well you only do RC's and synthetics and I'll only do natural drugs and lets see who dies first.
It's natural status does in fact mean quite a bit more safety than something that is not and yea you can grow those but they're poisonous, that's their function to us. Unlike most other drugs that although they poison the body it's part of the trip. You don't become perma-poisoned or die, like one can, easily, from something not natural.

OfflinePick
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bay Area of California
    #16144169 - 04/26/12 07:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I’ve had friends who’ve had persistent visual distortions form LSD use, and they were afraid that they may have permanently damaged themselves. But it went away after a few months, or years. And it wasn’t consistent, but something that ebbed and flowed. It was also the result of some real irresponsible shit. They were too greedy to let their building resistance subside before using again (which is bad enough as it is) so they just kept increasing the doses. One of them even took a few hundred hits at once, and spent the whole summer in la la land.

The toxic vs. nontoxic dichotomy we often use when describing substances should only be treated as convenient shorthand. No chemical (not even water or oxygen) is nontoxic per se. What factors into an instance of poisoning is more than just the chemical in question. It’s the chemical, the dosage, and duration of exposure. I’m only saying that LSD is “unusually benign for an inebriate”. Nothing is completely benign, and, I hope no one is assuming this about LSA (or for that matter anything else). How much of it you’d have to take to fuck yourself up permanently, I don’t know. But at some point there has to be a limit.

--------------------

Edited by Pick (04/27/12 02:21 AM)

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

#16144832 - 04/26/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Pick said:

The toxic vs. nontoxic dichotomy we often use when describing substances should only be treated as convenient shorthand. No chemical (not even water or oxygen) is nontoxic per se. What factors into an instance of poisoning is more than just the chemical in question. It’s the chemical, the dosage, and duration of exposure. I’m only saying that LSD is “unusually benign for an inebriate”. Nothing is completely benign, and, I hope no one is assuming this about LSA (or for that matter anything else). How much of it you’d have to take to fuck yourself up permanently, I don’t know. But at some point there has to be a limit.

Well said.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
    #16145563 - 04/27/12 01:46 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Galidor4 said:
Quote:

Pick said:
Quote:

Galidor4 said:

You could also grow death caps or hemlock in your back yard.  A substance’s natural status is not an indication of its safety.

Ok well you only do RC's and synthetics and I'll only do natural drugs and lets see who dies first.
It's natural status does in fact mean quite a bit more safety than something that is not and yea you can grow those but they're poisonous, that's their function to us. Unlike most other drugs that although they poison the body it's part of the trip. You don't become perma-poisoned or die, like one can, easily, from something not natural.

Wow. You really don't know what you're talking about. It's so bad that nobody's going to try to correct you. Do some reading, man.

Sorry I can't explain to you the way that Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Ecology, Psychology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience and Medicine intersect in your brain when you take a psychoactive substance of any kind. Just know that you're way off and work from there.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: healing]
    #16145598 - 04/27/12 02:04 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Galidor4 said:
Quote:

Pick said:
Quote:

Galidor4 said:

Wow. You really don't know what you're talking about. It's so bad that nobody's going to try to correct you. Do some reading, man.

Sorry I can't explain to you the way that Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Ecology, Psychology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience and Medicine intersect in your brain when you take a psychoactive substance of any kind. Just know that you're way off and work from there.

What he said.

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: accountant]
    #16145980 - 04/27/12 07:02 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

IME ive only had 1 decent lsa trip. the rest were all TERRIBLE! i always used organic untreated seeds and tried every extraction i could find. was always able to combat the illness but it always gave me a terrible trip. i would actually believe i was dying and most of the time would be glued to the bed/couch thinking i was clinging to life.

i have huge experience with psychs but this and salvia i stay away from. for me personally, theses substances teach me nothing except mindfuck and dont take them.

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: tealeaf]
    #16146039 - 04/27/12 07:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tealeaf said:
IME ive only had 1 decent lsa trip. the rest were all TERRIBLE! i always used organic untreated seeds and tried every extraction i could find. was always able to combat the illness but it always gave me a terrible trip. i would actually believe i was dying and most of the time would be glued to the bed/couch thinking i was clinging to life.

i have huge experience with psychs but this and salvia i stay away from. for me personally, theses substances teach me nothing except mindfuck and dont take them.

I have to ask have u done full acid base extraction aside from that some ppl... are allergic yo certain. Things due to genetics and rna,  it means u cat process that well I lacking the amino acids and such

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: tweekingTwak]
    #16146062 - 04/27/12 07:51 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Or just experiencing the "LSA effect"; from seeds degraded by time into nauseading sedating LSA instead of stimulating psychedelic LSH.

The one good time may have been fresh seeds.

Or from using the "wrong" seeds (HBWR instead of the shamanically revered Rivea corymbosa and HBMG when R.c. could not be had.)

Of course; there are ways extractions can be foiled (sunlight, chlorinated H2O etc.) so there is a high degree of introduction frustration around these lysergic allies. 

I'm kinda glad; keeps 'em from being abused, largely.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (04/27/12 07:54 AM)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: flickedbic]
    #16146210 - 04/27/12 08:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by s240779 (01/15/13 07:22 AM)

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

#16146471 - 04/27/12 10:47 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Galidor4 said:
Quote:

Pick said:

You're right, I apologize. I dunno what was going on up there. I think this say's it the best. but that's just me.

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

#16150527 - 04/28/12 09:26 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

HBWR + Rivea corymbosa + mg (top four strains) is totally ill son

btw rivea totally constricts eyes instead of dilating them tho the extract dilates only. Rivea tends to work pretty great on its own BTW it just has that effect clearly different make up.

its why i suggest the blend just grind it all together as far as sunlight ruining it bull shit i would evaporate it out side with a fan on it in an area enclosed with screens. totally turns out fine.

as far as it degrading i found my LSA vial from a year before that my friend had in her pocket for half a year which was exposed to all sorts of temperatures. added water to get the residue on the edges and got a totally mild trip. obviously a really mild dose cause it was just residue almost no potency lose

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #16152453 - 04/28/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Galidor4 said:
Bad trips aren't what give you Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) permanently. As far as I've been able to gleam the fact that it is synthetic is what does it. LSD changes your brains chemistry. Most natural "drugs" don't change your brain chemistry, which is why I stick to natural shit, but it's really up to personal preference.

I'm pretty sure datura and salvia have caused me permanent changes in my brain... serious

I get salvia flashbacks every time I watch beavis and butthead for fuck sake, and no, I have never watched beavis and butthead while smoking salvia... something about their couch sets it off though for some reason, it's fucked :tongue:

and after quite a few experiences with datura, I never feel 100% sure if the people I'm talking to, or the location/time frame I'm standing in, are actually real... inanimate objects are sometimes people for a split second, and I see shit like 'the predator' when he's using his cloaking device zipping by when the lighting in my environment is dim...

I have done a shitload of strange synthetic chems, LSD easily over a hundred times, and I can honestly say I've never really experienced what I would call a flashback, or anything of the sort from the use of them.

just sayin :shrug:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

Re: Warning - LSA is crap [Re: LuSiD9]
    #16154265 - 04/29/12 04:34 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've admitted I'm wrong, or at least ignorant. But of the natural shit so to speak, those two, Salvia and Datura, seem to be the most sketchy. But that's just me.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #16154627 - 04/29/12 08:48 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Superhigh:
Quote:

The freshness of the seeds is probably insignificant.

You really believe using old seeds does not effect the experience?

Quote:

LSA is a classified scheduled sedative that is thought to have psychedelic properties.
LSH is related to LSA and even more related to LSD in many ways. LSH effects are not classified, but it is considered a psychedelic and thought to be the compound that produces the LSD-like effects in woodrose seeds. The LSH degrades over time into LSA and acetaldehyde. This backs up the idea that LSH is the active compound as older seeds are mildly psychedelic and REALLY sedative.
(...)
LSA-> LSH Conversion:

~>Fact: LSH breaks down to LSA+acetaldehyde. The acetaldehyde then seems to evaporate gradually as its boiling point is 21C (room temperature).

~>Theory(public claims - Not scientific fact): LSA + acetaldehyde Can react in a cold liquid solution producing LSH.

(Required Ph: undetermined, Temperature: Fridge temp., Other requirments: Underermined)
Verified acetaldehyde sources: Red rum, sherry, FRESH peppermint leaf.

-heRb, http://www.dancingbearbotanicals.com/index.php?topic=2989.0;wap2

^Jives with my dog's experiences with HBMG (emphasis added).

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies