Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Post Your Favorite Indoor Tripping Set-UP.. (no outdoors)
    #11243373 - 10/13/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have the following currently:  A basement room, computer with pro sound card and Karaoke (about 200 songs), a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar, Two Fender strats with a Pod Line 6, 500 CD's, a blacklight and several posters (and blank flourescent posterboard), pastels, dayglo paint, a sketchbook, a mini-fridge with beer and lemonade, and Klondike ice cream bars, a couple of lava lamps, and walls that are textured in 3D swirl.......  as well as a copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.  ---
Now all I need is one of my Chinese girlfriends......

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Edited by starfirex (10/13/09 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Post Your Favorite Indoor Tripping Set-UP.. (no outdoors) [Re: starfirex]
    #11243484 - 10/13/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

fireplace with real wood burning, a couch and a guitar

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

Re: Post Your Favorite Indoor Tripping Set-UP.. (no outdoors) [Re: purple_mule]
    #14922067 - 08/14/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

A 46in led tv with Blu ray player. Good movie to trip to. A laptop I can connect to my tv via hdmi cable so I can play music on winamp and have milkdrop visualizations playing on my tv. Couch. Hoody. Refrigerator full of food. Most importantly a toilet. A dog a cat. A green light on my lamp.  A cool tapesty on my wall and a lovely pairing of a cigar on my wall

Edited by detest86 (08/16/11 03:58 AM)

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: Post Your Favorite Indoor Tripping Set-UP.. (no outdoors) [Re: detest86]
    #14922108 - 08/14/11 06:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My house has:

-Basement with rope lights down the stairs, Christmas lights lining the ceiling, a huge screen TV with a surround sound system (and hooked up to an Xbox with a kickass visualizer), and a lava lamp

-Music room with electric drum set (you can choose from a ton of different sounds), electric bass, trumpet, fully functioning organ, and computer with a ton of music programs

-A room with a pool table, giant whiteboard to draw on, and wall-sized mirror that reflects the entire room.

-Bathroom with mirrors set up opposite from each other, so they reflect each other into infinity

-My bedroom has trippy posters all over it, a bedspread with a bunch of multicolored squares, and a color-changing light set to shine on a Tool poster with Alex Grey artwork.

I also have a ton of philosophical and art books lying around everywhere.

--------------------

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Post Your Favorite Indoor Tripping Set-UP.. (no outdoors) [Re: NetDiver]
    #14922298 - 08/14/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This is my room, my favorite place to trip. Through the curtains is what I like to call my disco room. I have one of those spinning lights that has a bunch of colors. If you put it in front of a mirror, it is badass. You can also see my two guitars, both of which I love to play whilst tripping.

Roof access window. Absolutely vital. Lay down and stare at stars while playing guitar = unbeatable.

Disco room with the light. Still set up from last trip! Some very relaxing stars on the wall, and a pillow pet on the bed! :lol:

Hidden within these rooms are some awesome speakers with Ipod access. Not to mention the ever important tv not pictured!

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder