Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemexicanjewlucas
sleep, save, blow stuff up
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: 58hdpan]
    #14141251 - 03/18/11 01:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i know this is a really old thread but i need a bit of help. i have a 30% black currant juice. would that mean i need to drink about 950grams? and is this black currant syrup going to be ok?

thanks for the help.

--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In the 8th Realm
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #14142804 - 03/18/11 11:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey mate i just sent you a pm but thought i would post it in the thread also as to help anyone else.

ok so basically i found that it was fairly hard to find and like you said if you use something like you have there you have to drink a shitload, and from what i can remember i used the exact same stuff you have there mate :thumbup:

so basically i whent a little rogue on the amounts of blackcurrant juice you have to drink and just basically drank about 3 mouth fulls of the syrup and found that far too hard to bare alone so i then diluted it with some water (not alot) just enough to make it drinkable and drank as much as i could like this but only drank around 3 glasses maybe even 2 and this provided substantial effects when dosing with mushrooms, but be careful because this just makes dosing harder and you could end up with maybe 1 unexperienced friend and have them go too far for the first time so just make sure you are all experienced with mushrooms before trying this method, but apart from this you will be fine.

In a nutshell if your really trying to save mushrooms then this is a great way to do so, just simply drink more juice  to use less mushrooms but beware i have only done this around 3 times so i can't say my way of doing this is foolproof you will have to experiment a bit yourself but to simply answer your question yes you can use this stuff you have acquired and you will have to drink alot to get the best results but i just drink less juice and it works ok for me :smile:

--------------------
My Trade List

Offlinemexicanjewlucas
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: SLiCeR]
    #14142968 - 03/18/11 12:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i shall be buying that syrup tomorrow, i went to so many health food stores today to find 100% but can't. i didn't buy this stuff because i wasn't sure, just ripped the label off a bottle in the shop so i could ask other members here if it would work.

--------------------

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #14143076 - 03/18/11 12:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mexicanjewlucas said:
i shall be buying that syrup tomorrow, i went to so many health food stores today to find 100% but can't. i didn't buy this stuff because i wasn't sure, just ripped the label off a bottle in the shop so i could ask other members here if it would work.

hahahaha just as i was reading the part where you say "i didnt buy this stuff" then just as im thinking to myself "how the fuck does he have a ripped label handy?" you answer my question lol nice work mate i just usually get my mobile out in the shops and write a message with all the best brand names you can find then go home and do a google search on them you can usually find the product in about 2 minutes giving you all the info to make a copy of and post here (just to save you getting pulled up in the shops getting asked why you were stealing labels lol)

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: SLiCeR]
    #14144175 - 03/18/11 04:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

maybe get syrian rue for less material
or caapi

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: Ferdinando]
    #14144321 - 03/18/11 05:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ferdinando said:
maybe get syrian rue for less material
or caapi

good thinking dosing syrian rue would be alot easier than drinking all that juice :thumbup:

--------------------
My Trade List

Offlinemexicanjewlucas
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14145145 - 03/18/11 07:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i live in western australia, we have the most fucked up customs regulations, http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/ won't send me anything from there site because of our laws. and because their are less than 2 million people in WA there is not much of a demand for it. unless slicer wants to work out some deal where he can try sending me a small package of it i will not be able to to get it in my little fucked up city of perth.

--------------------

Offlineseamus
arwoooooo! *meow*
Male

Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: infinitedot]
    #14452395 - 05/14/11 05:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Finished my experiment last night.

I know I haven't been on here much... i'm just busy with life, ya know.

first, I got a bottle of Ribena black currant concentrate, only the 23% stuff, so I drank the whole liter (god that was too sweet!)

Then, near the end of an hour wait, I soaked my less than 5 grams of powdered mushrooms in RealLemon lemon juice.

I downed it and washed it down with just a little water (lemon juice eats tooth enamel).

T+20 I notice the first signs of coming up
T+30 I turn off my computer and head to my bedroom. I put my glasses in the bathroom on a safe shelf (I'm always worried my glasses might get damaged during a trip, since it's happened to me before). Before I could walk the 5 feet into the bedroom, I was launched.
T+0:40-4:30 I lost sense of time. My guilt about past deeds overwhelmed me. I felt as if an audience was watching me. I felt like I broke Life, and there was no fixing it. I didn't care, because for a while I felt free. I felt like a cat-natured being, being asked to quack instead of meow. It was hilarious.

Then, I could see the matrix that life was made of, operating as a huge, unthinking machine designed by intelligence greater than I could conceive of. I disengaged myself from the machine and sat still for a while.

At some point, I felt as if all the joy had gone out of life. My deeds of the past were revealed to me as my one chance at happiness, and I had blown it completely. I had disrespected everyone, and been selfish and arrogant. I was SO FUCKING SORRY for everything I had done and had failed to do. All I had left was my sorrow for the loss of what might have been. I was so disgusted with myself that I vomited. (oddly, no mushrooms or juice came up). I wallowed in misery for a while until I felt I could forgive myself. I came down pretty fast. When I was back in my right mind for the most part, I looked at the clock. It was only 2:30AM! only 6 hours? It felt like I had been gone for weeks!

This trip was COMPLETELY bigger than any other I have ever had. Bigger than the 13 hits of good acid and an eighth of shrooms at Alpine Valley in 1989. Much shorter duration, though, thank God! I would say it was at LEAST double what I expected. I have eaten quarter-ounces before and not gotten half this high. I'm such a glutton for punishment. It was more than 10x what this dose would have done with no juice.

at the end of it, All i can say is: I love existence, even when it hurts.

--------------------
No responsibility do we owe greater than that to ourselves to become the greatest to which our potential calls us.

Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery
Loc: Desert
    #14920773 - 08/14/11 12:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

planning on trying this soon, Have you tried this again lately?

I will be doing i think 3 grams powdered soaked in fresh lemon lime juice an hour after drinking the currant juice on an empty stomach.
will be reporting effects soon

OfflineIshibubu
Stranger
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: a2thej]
    #14952560 - 08/20/11 01:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Got some friends trying this tonight, curious if Blackcurrant is an MAO that you need to watch what you eat/drink on. I read someone on here drinking a beer with theirs so do you need to take the same precautions?

Also a friend found 100% Blackcurrant concentrate (32oz) 946ml, how much of this should each person drink? I remember reading ~800 for 30% drinks but this is 100 sooo...

Quick answers are key!

Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Desert
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: Ishibubu]
    #14953177 - 08/20/11 04:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

just drink 1 each and report back. Im sure half would work but seems everyone been drinking the whole thing

--------------------
If i didnt leave u a trade rating plz remind me

OfflineIshibubu
Stranger
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: a2thej]
    #14958817 - 08/21/11 10:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Alright well my buddy reported back to me and reads as follows:

So me and two friends (my buddy and his girl) all dosed and tried out this experiment. We figured the best time to do this was at a concert (I later realized it was hard to compare to past experiences etc having never dosed at a concert). Basically how it went was 5 people were involved; the first three originally mentioned including myself ate ~3.5-3.6g of dried Cubensis (Australian Tasmanians to be specific). After weighing these however the cup we used had massive amounts of powder (kind of like keif) , so I put that into some Simply Lemonade (100% juice) and it sat in there and got warm for a good 4-5 hour. The other two people at lower doses of unknown proportions ~1.8g so we won't focus on them.

My experience is a little confusing, my two friends were basically my control (which may not be a good idea seeing as everyone reacts differently but I tend to have a higher tolerance for pyschs than many of my friends do: AKA less likely to freak out etc.) I found some Black Currant juice (100% concentrate), 15g of sugar... tasted like Merlot minus the alcohol, fucking horrific and definitely not sweet like everyone said (then again most were drinking 30% juice which I found as well but didn't seem like it would be nearly as good as pure juice). So I figured I had everything I needed to try this experiment, seeing as everyone is trying this + lemon tek I figured I'd do just this. Some background info: I hadn't ate since 3:30 the morning of, my friends at ~12:00.

So anyway, prior to the concert around 6:00 I start drinking the juice, I continued to down a good ~20ozs of this pure juice (far more than many people I have read took of even 30% juice). I stopped drinking around 6:30 (took a while to get down, was not tasty and wasn't the first thing my stomach wanted introduced to it). Keep in mind I hadn't drank any water or really anything that day for total worry of PH levels etc. My friends however weren't concerned at all. Well we get to the show, and at around 7:40 we start eating them, first person to finish did so around 7:42, however I was having a lot of trouble downing these (I usually do and I'll get to that later). There was one occasion towards the end I threw up a little in my mouth but quickly swallowed it back down, I finished my final cap (.5g) at 7:45, we each chased it with Simply Lemonade (the couple shared one while I had one to myself filled with the powder). Not even within 30 minutes we are all starting to feel the effects, they feel fine however I am in pain. While we were downing them I was the only one to have trouble, towards the end and when I almost threw up I began overheating quite badly to the point I had to take off my hat and shirt to try to cool down. This is totally unusual for me, I mean yes mushies ALWAYS make me uncomfortable for the most part but its only during the come up but boy was I feeling ODDD. I'm talking a constant fear of throwing up, holding my stomach, hot flashes, totally not a comfortable come up. I've fasted plenty of times, usually around the same time considering I eat before I sleep and then when I wake up I usually don't eat that whole day (I'm superstitious about not getting the full potential out of my trip).

So for the first 30 minutes and until the next hour that the band came on I kept telling myself "Just 10 more minutes and I'll feel better" however those 10 minutes continued for the next hour or so. An hour after we at the mushies the band takes stage and rallies the troops, it was like a calling, I thought I was finally about to be okay (and for the most part I was). However my stomach was still killing me, but from the first 30 minutes on visuals started to kick in and I'd say a body high but I was so concerned about my stomach being FUCKED up. So far my friends seem to be on the same clock as me, no difference in come up time or anything. They however aren't having these problems I am. Either way the band gets through the first 3 songs or so, I'm doing my best at dancing and just vibing and ignoring my stomach. Well my stomach was pissed off at this notion because when I started getting really heavy into my vibe after a song I really enjoyed I was contorted to the fetal position. I began to overheat again, I got extremely hot and I was already shirtless so I pored some water over me which didn't seem like a great idea after the fact. Well at this time I also had just lit a cigarette and certain puffs would trigger my gag reflex. Well basically I throw the cig to get that badness away from me and I start to feel like I'm going to vomit, I try to hold it back but my body heat overwhelmed me and I purged. I have ate mushrooms 30+ times and more than this as well and have NEVER been bothered this much by them. I say purged because obviously all that was in my stomach was mushrooms, blackcurrant, and lemonade. Basically I felt like I drank juice and threw up a grape vine, very odd experience but my puke looked like straight blackcurrant juice, it even stained the grass... from then on I felt a lot better, my stomach was still fucked up a little and every burp worried me. The whole night I was craving water like no other (this never happens). During all this my friends girl is going in and out from sitting down and standing up, they aren't dancing like I am, just standing and kinda moving a little, however I felt we were on the same page. The show lasted about 2.5 hrs and I thought it ended like 5 times (we all did) we lost total track of time, I was thinking it was like 5am and the show was going to go on forever. I was actually amazed my visuals stayed about the same the whole time (there was a part about two hours in (after the purge) that my face straight up tingled at my cheekbones, crazy feeling. Either way, concert ended we had a wonderful time and my buddy and I were waiting on his girl to get out the restroom, when me and my buddy were standing there I was realizing how hard I was still going, visuals seemed good and peoples movement seemed very fast. Car ride back (we weren't driving) was nuts, I realized it had only been 3 hours so I was excited to continue my trip at home with my friends.

Well we get back to the house and some buddies we were there with came back via cab. One of my good friends was wasted and drops my laptop as I'm chillin in a chair, well my trip was shot from there. Not even 3 hours in almost everything goes away visuals, body high, everything besides my brain haha (which is another topic). Well either way I settle myself after my buddy breaks my laptop and I decide not to let him feel bad, so I get a j of some fake bud and smoke it with him (didn't help with my trip at all, I actually consumed copious amounts which I don't think I'd usually be able to handle sober). Well the three of us finally get alone and able to disuss what's going on, I'm explaining my experience to my friends and they are baffled how I am so verbal. Which brings me to my "brain": the whole night I was sober headed, completely clear. I was thinking to myself just as I normally would think unlike usually when I have "tripping" thoughts with doses like these. I'm not sure if I liked it or not but I kind of attributed it to the mindset I have developed towards life. Either way, it seems I may have tripped a little harder than my friends (they didn't see what I saw closed eyed etc.) my friends girl however was basically incoherent at the concert and admitted it (hence the whole sitting down a lot thing). I attributed this from her lack of experience (tripping less than 10 times to my close to 100).

So not too sure what I think about this juice, I had a blast but I may have tripped a little harder because I kept putting mushroom powder in my lemonade (you could see the grains). They seemed to pretty much be on the same level as me, came down about the same time as far as I'm concerned ( the girl was saying she could drive when I was still having breathing effects and the road looked pretty weird so IDK what that's about, maybe she was just adjusted? But we all were. I'm pretty sure I could attribute my little boost from the powder in my drink, because I certainly wasn't on another level than them as most suggest I should have been. I'm glad I ate the 3.5 instead of a lower dose like some suggest of I would have been VERY disappointed.

If anyone has tips on my experience please chime in.

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: Pretty good
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: Months(~6-7)
- Black Currant Juice brand: RB something or other
- What reads the concentration on the label?: 100%
- Juice Quantity: ~20oz
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis (Australian Tasmanian)
- Mushrooms Quantity: 3.5g dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No
- Hours since last meal: 16-17
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): No
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Well some powder in Simply Lemonade
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: Couldn't say but from my friends I said almost none (aside from the fact that I was sketched out to eat and drink anything but water)
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): No idea, inconclusive results (vomiting reduces potency?)
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: IDK
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 30min
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 60 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): Hard to say, I guess around the time I purged so ~1.5 to 2hrs in
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: Most was killed around 12 (~4hrs in, even though pre laptop I thought my visuals were pretty good). So I wonder if that never happened if I would have continued having good visuals.
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 5-6hrs, for the most part there was an afterglow, the light underneath the porch gave an on top of the world feeling and I was definitely goofy until about 2-3am (6-7hrs later).

Well there you have it, not sure what to think. I certainly wasn't on a whole nother level as my friends.

OfflineUncleDexter
Stranger
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: infinitedot]
    #20228764 - 07/05/14 04:32 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Hi guys,I'm new over there !

Unfortunately I'm not into mushrooms,because I live in Poland and here it's not so easy to get some,but I've been (ab)using DXM(acodin,tussidex)for a while,and I wish to continue,but there's a little problem...

I saw this post a couple of months ago when I had finished an awesome book,"DMT:The Spirit Molecule",and I did knew about dangerous impact of MAOi's on DXM,but two or three days ago I totally forgot about it and ate A LOT of fresh,juicy black currant...Tried to find something about how long will BC's MAOI effect last,but only what I found is,that some of MAOi's last for 24 hours only,and some for 1-2 weeks...

And here comes the question,my next trip is planned for 10th of July,so isn't it dangerous after this load of BC?How long will the MAOi effect work :confused:

Sorry for any grammar and stuff issues,hope you'll understand everything...

OfflineBigBecker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#22163647 - 08/30/15 07:41 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

This works and works very well. Fasted 24 hours drank 350ml 100% pure backcurrant juice waited an hour drank 2.5 grams in lemon lime mixture. Withon 20min was starting to feel weird so to say and in an hour full blown level 5 hallucinations pictures moving walls looked like waves on an ocean ive tripped hundress of times with alot more mushrooms but this was like nothing i could have ever imagined. Completey insane. Scary at points but very calm during the peak and the most injoyable experance ive ever had. Do it do it right and itll work and blow ur mind.

OfflineBigBecker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: BigBecker]
    #22168493 - 08/31/15 10:46 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Oh and how i know that it really works is that last weekend i took the same dose 2.5 of the same crop did them at the same time and in the same place so same setting and had what was barly a level 1 expereance just mild body buzz but really nothing at all. Will never use mushrooms without bc again.

Edited by BigBecker (08/31/15 10:49 AM)

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: BigBecker]
    #22168544 - 08/31/15 10:57 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Can't wait.....wow

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinenoobie718
Stranger

#22398838 - 10/18/15 05:21 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: +20 trips
- Days since last trip on psychedelics:1
- Black Currant Juice brand: R.W. Knudsen
- What reads the concentration on the label?: 100% concentrate
- Juice Quantity: 16 oz.
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis
- Mushrooms Quantity: 20 gr. wet
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes Hours since last meal: 7 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): N
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Y
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: I literally had the most intense and fucked up trip of my life 10 fucking times normal
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: very bad experience very heavy visuals I was cool when I thought I was peaking happy minor visuals ceiling was blending, very enjoyable then the stomach pain fucked me up, went to the bedroom and turned on the TV very bad fucking mistake, I kept getting more fucked up, the faces and people on the TV were fucking me up it was like I was picking up on their vibes and they were melting and warping, my thoughts went negative and I was seeing and analyzing my life in a bad way, paranoia set in and the sickness peaked I ran to my garage and fucking sprayed vomit on the floor, then the floor started dipping and twisting like one of those fun houses at a shitty amusement park and the walls were breathing, I made my way to the couch and found relief from the stomach pain by laying on my back, finally I reached peak and was praying to what ever was there to please let me come down, there are really no words for it
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): fucking hell yes
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 10x
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 5X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 60 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 4!!! hours
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 6 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): I passed out
- Further comments be very fucking carful with this shit right here!! its no joke!!!!!!!!

Offlineinstock
Stranger

#22402025 - 10/19/15 09:47 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I am gonna try this out the next time I trip. Problem is I can find syrup with 55-60% sugar. 40% currant. I guess it should work, given I can stomach it. We're talking close to 700ml surup. Yuck. But all in the name of sience, saving on scarce resources and sweet sweet tripping. Even if only for the placebos.

Offlinealexroob
Stranger
    #22518069 - 11/13/15 12:58 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MOD EDIT: thoroughly researched, of potentially high interest, 1.500+ views/150+ posts and independent verification required: stickied for now. Please note that independent reports are far more important than academic discussion at this point.

Hi all,

I just registered for this amazing research caught my attention.

As of now, the experiment shows these impressive answers to the main question:

- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N):

• YES: 10 people
  • "barely": 1 person (*this person didn't take the right amount of juice)
  • No idea, inconclusive results (vomiting reduces potency?): 1 person

I'll copy and paste each form submitted until now:

=========================================================

Please report like this, for instance:

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: I have been tripping on mushrooms for 5 years. Around 20-30 trips. 15 LSD trips.
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 8 weeks ago, 1 hit LSD. 6 weeks ago, 4 gr. dry Psilocybe Cubensis
- Black Currant Juice brand: Really Light Blackcurrant Squash
- What reads the concentration on the label?: "Product before dilution contains 35% juice."
- Juice Quantity: 750 ml. = 25 oz.(if we assume 1 oz. = 30 ml. = 30 cc.)
- Mushrooms Quantity: 3 gr. dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, ate from the same crop twice before.
- Hours since last meal: 12 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): Yes
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 10 minutes, squeezed 1 lemon and 1 lime.
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice:
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice:
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N):
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 4X-5X
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 1.5X-2X
- Estimated total potency: 6X-10X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 20 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 45 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2 hours
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 5 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours
- Further comments you might want to add to your experience:

incubaby_421:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4965103#4965103

yes, it did work that AMAZINGLY WELL...
when i posted wow and the weird bird thing, i proceeded to melt into my computer monitor, wall paper flowers were growing, carpet was turnign into worms, im talking about fear and loathing shit, NEVER in my history of being bemushroomed have i hallucinated like that, NEVER
anyways

Black Currant Juice brand: CurrantC
Juice Quantity: 16 oz.
Mushrooms species: Psylocybe Cubensis
Mushrooms Quantity: 4 gr. dry
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, ate from the same crop thrice before.
Hours since last meal: 7 h.
Description of effects compared vs. no juice:umm... these are relativly potent shrooms, but, god damn, that was more like 6 hits of acid than an eighth of shrooms
Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: i have never done shrooms with only lemon or lime, but i did this time, plus the juice, id say that 10x would be a pretty accurate multiplication of the effects... at one point in time i went across the dark house to get some rainbow sherbert, the darkness was just one big ass hyallucination... amazing...
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): yes
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 4X-5X
Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 1.5X-2X
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 45 mins.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 60 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): 4! hours
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 4 1/4 hours
Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours

i just want to say this is by far the hardest i have ever tripped off of anyhting, newbies BE CAREFULL, i have been there, ive ate ounces that didnt do that much before, this could definitly take someone to a very bad place

shneck:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5042992#5042992

After reading the amazing Gummihuaska post I became very anxious to try it as soon as possible.
I checked several supermarkets but the only Ribena I could find was the Original with 6% juice content.
Yet, looks like I've found a perfect analog - frozen black currant berries from a local Russian food store.
I meshed the berries, mixed them with some Ribena Original to make it more liquid and drank 2 cups. Also, I have taken 2 Aurorix tablets.
Shrooms that I had were in my growbox, but for some reason they were not growing well and withered just after reaching 3-4 cm height. I picked all of them and their weight combined to 27g.
Not much, especially taking into account their miserable looks.
I mixed the shrooms in a mixer with 2 cups of lemon and grapefruit juice and left them to stay.
1 hour after taking the black currant juice and Aurorix I drank 1 cup of the shroom juice, leaving the second one to take later if needed.
That was the WISEST thing I could do.

Black currant works, that is for sure.
I have tried shrooms with lemon/lime juice, with harmala, aurorix, passionflower extract, etc.
This time it was like never before. I was swept, trampled, smashed and humiliated. I am terrified with a thought that I could take 2 cups at once. That was a real near and beyond death experience, both spiritually and physically.
Yes, black currant works. But people, DO BE CAREFUL.
I'll post the trip details in a couple of days, I still sweat cold when recalling it.
Here is the technical description:
- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: I have been tripping on mushrooms for 2 years - 20-30? trips. 2 LSD trips. 20-30 Salvia experiences (plain leaf?5x-10x-20x). Ololiuqui seeds ? 10 seeds just once. 2 Iboga powder trips (8g, 20g). Lots of herbal psychoactive experiments. Hash ? hundreds of times. Cannabis drunk and eaten ? hundreds of times. When I was younger I tried everything that was available: barbiturates, opium smoked/eaten/intravenuously, acetone inhalations and lots of other bullshit. I?m a proud pot smoker for roughly 24 years.
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 5 weeks ago - Ps.cub 3g dry + 3g Syrian rue; 4 weeks ago - 20g iboga powder; 2 weeks ago - 3g Syrian rue + 10g MHRB
- Black Currant Juice brand: about 200-250g fresh (frozen) berries mixed with 1 cup of Ribena Original (6%) - - Juice Quantity: 400-450 g
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis homegrown
- Mushrooms Quantity: appr. 14 gr. fresh
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No, my first crop.
- Hours since last meal: 24 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): No, mixed in a blender with lemon and grapefruit juice
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 30 minutes, 250ml pure lemon juice + 200ml grapefruit juice.
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): ABSOLUTELY
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 3X-4X
- Estimated total potency: 6X-10X?
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 10 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 15-20 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2-4 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 12 hours

Fospher:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5128210#5128210

Ok, I just tried this experiment following the procedure close as possible, without the results that I've read here about. Definetly not 8 or 10x, maybe .5x booster.

------

Black Currant Juice brand: 'Looza' Blackcurrant nectar
All natural ingredients, no preservatives
Sold in US
retailer: Michael's Organic Market
30% juice, Drank a liter each with 2 other trippers (833.3mL is the dose with 30%).

*the one in middle*

Juice Quantity: 1L
Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis
Mushrooms Quantity: 1.6 gr. dry
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, potent stuff.
Hours since last meal: 7 h.
Description of effects compared vs. no juice: I could tell the difference between that and just the 'lemon juiced' trip, but not much trip amplitude difference.
Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: See above.
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Barely.
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: ~ .5x
Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: ^^
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 15 mins. Kicked in in a snap. Me, and two other trippers doing the same thing as me tripped hardest during the first hour. So we peaked right away, and then went on on a downward slope of 'shroomage'. Haha.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 15 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): ~ 25 minutes.
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: Hard to tell, maybe 5 hours in?
Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours, but I was at an EDM party, and the music always keeps me going.

------

I dont know why this didnt work as well as everyone else said it did. I didnt eat a thing all day, and neither did the other 2 trippers. Definetly tripped harder than Lemon/Lime trip, but not that big of a difference.

Forkbender:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5138440#5138440

mkay. You'll might be right. I guess I overstated. I was already coming down a little, though. I think it was a level 4 in retrospect, which is amazing all in itself for a gram and a half. There was no "I" for about an hour prior to the message I posted, there was no "I" who typed, but this ocean of mindfulness in which I was emerged still could move my body around with a lot of trouble. It took about 10 minutes to write the above two lines.
Anyways, here's the questionair:

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: Been tripping for 3 years now, only for spiritual development. Shrooms 10x plus a bunch of one-timers: ayahuasca, morning glory, salvia and MDMA.
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 2 weeks ago, MDMA. 6 weeks ago, Salvia. 8 weeks ago, morning glory..
- Black Currant Juice brand: Natufood 100% pure Black Currant Juice
- Juice Quantity: 275 ml as prescribed. I diluted most of it with about 50 ml of water, because the first gulp hurt the back of my throat.
- Mushrooms Quantity: 1.5 gr. dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No, just bought them a week ago.
- Hours since last meal: 16 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): I don't have a grinder, cut the up real fine with a big knife.
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 10 minutes, squeezed 1 lemon and a half.
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: Stronger, faster, deeper
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: No experience with just lemon/lime
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Yes, level 4 with just a gram and a half.
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: -
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: -
- Estimated total potency: 5x (?)
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 20 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 30 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 1 hour (!)
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 8 hours
- Further comments you might want to add to your experience: It was really hard integrating the experience. Got a big headache the day after, because I forgot to drink for the first four hours (I was gone). It was my first trip all by myself, felt great. I talked a lot to myself though, sounded like upanishads to me. The love of seeing the interplay between being and becoming, seeing that it's all the same was pretty gorgeous. It was during the daytime, which anoyed me a bit, so next time I'll prefer the dark. Next time is gonna be a couple of months away. Had enough for a while.

ayjay101:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5184450#5184450

I performed this experiment on Friday night:

23:00 The calculated amount of 550g of Bickford's Gold (50%) Blackcurrant juice syrup (undiluted) was ingested.

23:45 1.1g of potent Golden Teacher cubensis was soaked in the juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime with occasional stirring/shaking.

0:00 The lemon/lime/mush mix was consumed and 'Silent darkness' conditions were observed while awaiting the effects.

0:30 Typical increase of thoughts and intensity of imagination, feelings of being with company, internal sounds, music, conversations etc

0:50 Nausea building to the point of vomiting. The majority of the Blackcurrant juice syrup was expelled, and probably some of the mushroom.

0:55 Typical low to medium does effects: internal music, humourous characters and situations, carnival like atmosphere. Occasional glimpses of a deeper tryptamine visions, but able to control these myself before they become to overwhelming. Darkness was filled with light and colourful hallicination.

1:40 Experience subsides dramatically within 5 minutes. Body load remains, with stimulant like mental effects. Able to do normal activites till I become tired enough to sleep.

4:00 Sleep.

Comments: I was expecting a 5g experience from my 1.1g, ended up with about a 2.5g experience. Unfortunately, due to vomiting the syrup, this test is inconclusive whether anything greater than 2.5X is possible.
It was an ordeal to consume that much syrup and at the time it felt like a foolish thing to do. Pure fresh juice would be much better. I don't think I will do this again - if I want a deeper experience, I will take more mushrooms or even use Syrian Rue, which has not caused me any problems in the past, and felt rather nice too. However, I will try the lemon/lime thing again, as it may boost potency, but it also masks the taste reasonably well.

I also want to say that I've never felt the need to make mushrooms stronger than they already are, and believe it is unnecessary. Just wanted to contribute to this development, and see for myself.

Black Currant Juice brand: Bickford's Gold (50%)
Juice Quantity: 550g
Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis (Golden Teacher)
Mushrooms Quantity: 1.1 gr. dry
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, good potency.
Hours since last meal: 9 h.
Description of effects compared vs. no juice: seemed to be deeper, for a shorter time
Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Yes. (even though vomiting probably made it weaker)
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 2X - 2.5X (but vomited!)
Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 50 mins.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 60 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): 70 mins
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 95 mins
Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 4 hrs

Edgekrusher:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5199939#5199939

- Black Currant Juice brand: Ribena Concentrate 22%
- Juice Quantity: 500ml.
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis (B+)
- Mushrooms Quantity: 1.5 gr. dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, ate from the same crop twice before. Quite potent.
- Hours since last meal: 20 h.
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: a tad bit stronger
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: Stronger
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): yes
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 1.5X
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 1.5X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): right after drinking syrup (that shit is nasty).
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 2 hours.
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 4 hours

All I can say is it wasn't worth it. I'd rather have just waited till I had more shrooms on hand. The stomach full of syrup sucks. I did it 4 hours ago and didn't have much other than a head buzz that I still have. I'm still stick over the 20hr empty stomach full of this gunk... uhg. Eff this method.

goldenapple:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5713034#5713034

How experienced are you with psychedelics?: been exploring for over ten years
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: last night i smoked some dmt
- Black Currant Juice brand: Looza
- What reads the concentration on the label?: 30%
- Juice Quantity: 1L
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis B+ Outside grow
- Mushrooms Quantity: .3 gr dry, 9 gr fresh
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No. First two mushrooms to come up.
- Hours since last meal: 8 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): Ground them, but not to a fine powder
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, 20 minutes with two lemons
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Y, unless those were some crazy mushys growing
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: Haven't tried with just juice
- Estimated total potency:
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 30 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2.5 hours
- Further comments you might want to add to your experience: Crazy Crazy Night. Super intense visuals. Great mind work. The visuals were up there with 7 to 8 grams, while the mind fuck was below 3. I had decided to go to the grocery to get some broccoli. once inside everyone looked the same with these fat round faces which kinda freaked me out. I was by myself with lots of talking and laughing. quite fun, although at times i was very sad. over all some great mind work and totally amazing visuals. heavy animal and insect motif. mushrooms usually bring out insects for me, various roaches and bugs with long legs but this time included large cats and snakes. quite crazy. One thing that really surprised me were the 'real' cats i was around. usually they are very affectionate, and while on in psy land they are pretty crazy and all over me, although tonight they were running away...not sure what vibes i was putting off. i spent a long time moving in circles, both with my thoughts and physical movements. i found it very hard to figure out what to do with my self, with is very different from most experiences. over all seemed to have a bit more of a negative vibe to it. not sure if this is due to the maoi or not. i picked two more mushys today, 14gr. will try this with just juice and see where i go (i know a lot of this can simply be set and setting too)...over all much more than i expected. and longer than i expected. seemed to last longer than just straight mushrooms...

i was certainly feeling information overload, and out of curiosity put that into google and laughed for quite a while with all the books that came up. i was quite amused by that. i went back and forth between simulis and no stimulus. i was rather sensitive and could only deal with something for a few minutes and then would need to change what i was doing. at times it felt a bit like a fever...weird.

when i was out in the world i felt very happy and excited for everyone around me, enjoying a beautiful summers night. at this point i was listening to ween as the stallion part two ended and i was on top of the world, totaly crazy, laughing talking to myself. then the new flaming lips album came on. it was good at first, but soon became much too heavy. at this point my feelings towards people changed and i just wanted to get away from everyone. but it was a saturday night in a big city and people were everywhere. i made it back home rather freaked out unable to really acomplish much of anything. i was rather paranoid and felt i must clean and orginize which didn't go well at all. finally i decided to take a shower and this is where things got even weirder. i was washing my face and as i closed my eyes and my hands went over my eyes the world vanished. sound went away. no appearnce of light coming through my eyes and very intense visuals. it was very amazing, but i started to worry about doing this while standing in the shower so i made my way to the bed which only took about 25 mintues to put sheets on...lol...

there i was able to relax finally. i listened to a little grateful dead which was very soothing...i shut off the music after a while and this is where i started seeing the cats coming after me. there were red and green lights around the dark apartment from smoke detectors and dvd players, stereos, etc. these began darting back and forth and rushing towards me. at this point it reminded me very much of a 7 to 8 gram experience. i knew i could let them over take me or not look at the lights. i probably should have let them overtake me but i decided to block the light :smile:

wow, this is really out of order...

anyway, wonderful experience. not too scary although had the potential. wouldn't want to take too much more than i did.

DivinePsychosis:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6194041#6194041

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?:10 or 11 4 or 5 gram trips with homegrown mush.Slight experience with SD.Frequent use of marijuana,and very limited experience with LSA.
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: Around 3 months, with 4 or 5 grams of dried cubensis.Marijuana smoked regularily and recently.
- Black Currant Juice brand: Ribena Original
- What reads the concentration on the label?: "no dilution ratio included on the label.Makes 5 times its volume."
- Juice Quantity: 210 ml. = 7 oz.
- Mushrooms Quantity: 1.2 gr. dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No, First sample of recently harvested batch.
- Hours since last meal: 8 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): No.Mushrooms were cut and chipped into small pieces manually.
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 20 minutes, squeezed 2 fresh lemons.
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N):99% sure.
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 3X-4X
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice:
- Estimated total potency:5X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 15-20 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 50 mins to an hour.
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 4 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 6 hours
- Further comments you might want to add to your experience:I just want to say the experience I had last night was my most powerful.I've always dosed with higher amounts,usually around 4 grams dry and have just barely reached the point of introspection and revelation I had last night.I've also tooken lower doses before,around 2.5 grams and have had slightly milder but still quite powerful trips.I'm quite sure I wouldn't have had such a powerful experience off of as little as 1.2 grams if it weren't for the blackcurrent juice and lemon soaked shrooms.When effects started coming on I was sure it was going to go the full way.I was sitting on my futon in my room when my thoughts started speeding up and the answers to issues of interest I had previously not fully understood became revealed with the utmost clarity.Life no longer seemed so machine like and trivialized as I let myself go and drift into the psychedelic experience.There was no longer a need to understand things from a lingustic viewpoint as I realized experience was the ultimate reaffirment with which to base my life,beliefs,and ideals.A little while after my thoughts had sped up I strangely enough felt as though the experience was dying down before it had truly reached its peak.I felt quite upset that the experience didn't deliver what it seemed to be building up to,was it dying down already?

I proceeded to load some homegrown bud into my glasswork pipe and began taking hits as I thought the shrooms were dying down,it turns out I was wrong.After smoking the marijuana I almost instantly felt the power of the mushroom sweep over me and carry me away.Usually when I smoke marijuana while on shrooms it ruins the beauty and visuals and sends me down more of a zany thought pattern,this wasn't the case this time around.The marijuana seemed to send me hurling into mushroom land instead of lending any effects of its own to the experience.

What followed after smoking the marijuana can't be described with any feeble language system implemented in everyday life.From what I can remember the peak of the experience started with heavy introspection into the meaning of reality at large.The answers to reality and the cosmic joke were revealed to me through extremely precise and affirming visuals aswell as through thought alone.I realized time was never part of any cosmic process and that it was but a mere illusion programmed into our minds from birth by modern society.Time is infact just a flimsy system of numbers used to guide modern society through the chaos of the everexpansive universe.Every moment is indeed present within every other moment.I understood the past and the now are infact one in the same and only seem to be seperate from one another through the universal syntax ever refining and redefining itself to bring forth new novelty into our dimension.In short I understood that the now was really just the past taking on a new variation of itself.

After spending a good while lying down on my futon in silent darkness I had to go to the washroom.I then proceeded to walk up the stairs out of my bedroom and towards the washroom near the kitchen,and it was at this point that the trip started to make a transition from the introspective to the artistic.As I was walking up the stairs everything was paled and hidden from view by the darkness,and all I could see were beautiful fractal patterns bursting to life and dazzling my eyes.When I reached the main floor of my house there was light shining into my living room from the full moon through the open windows surrounding the living room.I looked around amazed at the celestial beauty the living room had taken on and observed how my surroundings came to life as if I was standing in the middle of a 3d beautiful mosaic picture.

After I had took in the beauty of my surroundings I continued on my way to the bathroom.I had noticed while walking to and from the bathroom that everything around me was indescribably beautiful in the psychedelic state I was in.

When I made my way back to my room I lay back down on my futon and entered back into another train of thought that eventually revealed itself in a series of smooth flawlessly enchanting visuals.This last series of visuals was to do with visionary art and how the physical world is slowly changing and being influenced by the psychedelic community to better encompass and make the psychedelic landscape manifest itself into reality permanatley.I got the sense that what the mushroom was portraying to me through this particular set of visuals was that we as a human species are heading into the realm of the imagination,and the physical world bound by elements and scientific law isn't our true home.

After the last visual sensation manifested the experience died down slowly and gradually everything returned back to normal.

myshroomyhead:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9567701#9567701

Black Currant Juice brand: Kumpf (from Germany)
Juice Quantity: ~1 liter 35%
Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis PES Hawaiian
Mushrooms Quantity: about 10 g wet
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes
Hours since last meal: 8 h
Description of effects compared vs. no juice: Mild Hallucinating, insight. ratio 3 to 1 needed for about the same trip-level.
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): Yes, absolutely
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 2x - 3x
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 30 mins.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 45 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): 2-3 hours
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 4-5 hours later

For all the people who don't believe black currant juice acts as a MAO-inhibitor, here the proof!
Some scientists from Germany found out, that this plant indeed contains MAO-inhibitors.

"The black currant concentrate effects a 61% inhibition of MAO Type B, and an 37% inhibition of MAO Type A" [Page 7, Line 23-24]
In Humans: "MAO Type B activity is inhibited in all three subjects with dependency on dosage and time. Maximum inhibition is obtained 60 minutes after application, and is between 70 and 90% at optimum dosage of 20 grams."

quoted from this ebook

I wish you all happy experimenting with this wonderful juice.
I will continue using it, to intensify my experience.

58hdpan:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12149737#12149737

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: 5 years (mush and LSD)
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 5 days
- Black Currant Juice brand: currant affair
- What reads the concentration on the label?: ? I would say pure juice
- Juice Quantity: 2 pints
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis treasure coast
- Mushrooms Quantity: 6 gram dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): yes (medium potency)
- Hours since last meal: 8 hr
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): no
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, 15 min lemon juice only
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): YES YES YES
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 2x at least
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: Haven't tried with just juice
- Estimated total potency: 2 times at least
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, some thing's definitely going to happen"): 30 min
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 1 1/2 hr
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2 hr
- Time to baseline (indiscernible effects): 7 hours
- Further comments you might want to add to your experience: I know this is an old thread, but this was a good experiment. And I will say I don't believe the juice is any kind of an MAOI BUT!!!! their is defiantly an increase in potency in a big way. This experiment was done 3 veteran trippers and myself and all of us agree that this method WORKS. also I took the same dosage of 6gr 5 days early-er so as to get a grasp on weather on not there was an increase in potency and I will say their was a big difference about 2x more potent. also I will say that bubble gummers stay the fuck away for this method. this is ONLY for people that can handle their trip. for the 5 years I've been tripping with all that I've dome(LSD included) this method is in my top 3 strongest trips I've ever had. :eek:

seamus:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14452395#14452395

Finished my experiment last night.

I know I haven't been on here much... i'm just busy with life, ya know.

first, I got a bottle of Ribena black currant concentrate, only the 23% stuff, so I drank the whole liter (god that was too sweet!)

Then, near the end of an hour wait, I soaked my less than 5 grams of powdered mushrooms in RealLemon lemon juice.

I downed it and washed it down with just a little water (lemon juice eats tooth enamel).

T+20 I notice the first signs of coming up
T+30 I turn off my computer and head to my bedroom. I put my glasses in the bathroom on a safe shelf (I'm always worried my glasses might get damaged during a trip, since it's happened to me before). Before I could walk the 5 feet into the bedroom, I was launched.
T+0:40-4:30 I lost sense of time. My guilt about past deeds overwhelmed me. I felt as if an audience was watching me. I felt like I broke Life, and there was no fixing it. I didn't care, because for a while I felt free. I felt like a cat-natured being, being asked to quack instead of meow. It was hilarious.

Then, I could see the matrix that life was made of, operating as a huge, unthinking machine designed by intelligence greater than I could conceive of. I disengaged myself from the machine and sat still for a while.

At some point, I felt as if all the joy had gone out of life. My deeds of the past were revealed to me as my one chance at happiness, and I had blown it completely. I had disrespected everyone, and been selfish and arrogant. I was SO FUCKING SORRY for everything I had done and had failed to do. All I had left was my sorrow for the loss of what might have been. I was so disgusted with myself that I vomited. (oddly, no mushrooms or juice came up). I wallowed in misery for a while until I felt I could forgive myself. I came down pretty fast. When I was back in my right mind for the most part, I looked at the clock. It was only 2:30AM! only 6 hours? It felt like I had been gone for weeks!

This trip was COMPLETELY bigger than any other I have ever had. Bigger than the 13 hits of good acid and an eighth of shrooms at Alpine Valley in 1989. Much shorter duration, though, thank God! I would say it was at LEAST double what I expected. I have eaten quarter-ounces before and not gotten half this high. I'm such a glutton for punishment. It was more than 10x what this dose would have done with no juice.

at the end of it, All i can say is: I love existence, even when it hurts.

Ishibubu:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14958817#14958817

Alright well my buddy reported back to me and reads as follows:

So me and two friends (my buddy and his girl) all dosed and tried out this experiment. We figured the best time to do this was at a concert (I later realized it was hard to compare to past experiences etc having never dosed at a concert). Basically how it went was 5 people were involved; the first three originally mentioned including myself ate ~3.5-3.6g of dried Cubensis (Australian Tasmanians to be specific). After weighing these however the cup we used had massive amounts of powder (kind of like keif) , so I put that into some Simply Lemonade (100% juice) and it sat in there and got warm for a good 4-5 hour. The other two people at lower doses of unknown proportions ~1.8g so we won't focus on them.

My experience is a little confusing, my two friends were basically my control (which may not be a good idea seeing as everyone reacts differently but I tend to have a higher tolerance for pyschs than many of my friends do: AKA less likely to freak out etc.) I found some Black Currant juice (100% concentrate), 15g of sugar... tasted like Merlot minus the alcohol, fucking horrific and definitely not sweet like everyone said (then again most were drinking 30% juice which I found as well but didn't seem like it would be nearly as good as pure juice). So I figured I had everything I needed to try this experiment, seeing as everyone is trying this + lemon tek I figured I'd do just this. Some background info: I hadn't ate since 3:30 the morning of, my friends at ~12:00.

So anyway, prior to the concert around 6:00 I start drinking the juice, I continued to down a good ~20ozs of this pure juice (far more than many people I have read took of even 30% juice). I stopped drinking around 6:30 (took a while to get down, was not tasty and wasn't the first thing my stomach wanted introduced to it). Keep in mind I hadn't drank any water or really anything that day for total worry of PH levels etc. My friends however weren't concerned at all. Well we get to the show, and at around 7:40 we start eating them, first person to finish did so around 7:42, however I was having a lot of trouble downing these (I usually do and I'll get to that later). There was one occasion towards the end I threw up a little in my mouth but quickly swallowed it back down, I finished my final cap (.5g) at 7:45, we each chased it with Simply Lemonade (the couple shared one while I had one to myself filled with the powder). Not even within 30 minutes we are all starting to feel the effects, they feel fine however I am in pain. While we were downing them I was the only one to have trouble, towards the end and when I almost threw up I began overheating quite badly to the point I had to take off my hat and shirt to try to cool down. This is totally unusual for me, I mean yes mushies ALWAYS make me uncomfortable for the most part but its only during the come up but boy was I feeling ODDD. I'm talking a constant fear of throwing up, holding my stomach, hot flashes, totally not a comfortable come up. I've fasted plenty of times, usually around the same time considering I eat before I sleep and then when I wake up I usually don't eat that whole day (I'm superstitious about not getting the full potential out of my trip).

So for the first 30 minutes and until the next hour that the band came on I kept telling myself "Just 10 more minutes and I'll feel better" however those 10 minutes continued for the next hour or so. An hour after we at the mushies the band takes stage and rallies the troops, it was like a calling, I thought I was finally about to be okay (and for the most part I was). However my stomach was still killing me, but from the first 30 minutes on visuals started to kick in and I'd say a body high but I was so concerned about my stomach being FUCKED up. So far my friends seem to be on the same clock as me, no difference in come up time or anything. They however aren't having these problems I am. Either way the band gets through the first 3 songs or so, I'm doing my best at dancing and just vibing and ignoring my stomach. Well my stomach was pissed off at this notion because when I started getting really heavy into my vibe after a song I really enjoyed I was contorted to the fetal position. I began to overheat again, I got extremely hot and I was already shirtless so I pored some water over me which didn't seem like a great idea after the fact. Well at this time I also had just lit a cigarette and certain puffs would trigger my gag reflex. Well basically I throw the cig to get that badness away from me and I start to feel like I'm going to vomit, I try to hold it back but my body heat overwhelmed me and I purged. I have ate mushrooms 30+ times and more than this as well and have NEVER been bothered this much by them. I say purged because obviously all that was in my stomach was mushrooms, blackcurrant, and lemonade. Basically I felt like I drank juice and threw up a grape vine, very odd experience but my puke looked like straight blackcurrant juice, it even stained the grass... from then on I felt a lot better, my stomach was still fucked up a little and every burp worried me. The whole night I was craving water like no other (this never happens). During all this my friends girl is going in and out from sitting down and standing up, they aren't dancing like I am, just standing and kinda moving a little, however I felt we were on the same page. The show lasted about 2.5 hrs and I thought it ended like 5 times (we all did) we lost total track of time, I was thinking it was like 5am and the show was going to go on forever. I was actually amazed my visuals stayed about the same the whole time (there was a part about two hours in (after the purge) that my face straight up tingled at my cheekbones, crazy feeling. Either way, concert ended we had a wonderful time and my buddy and I were waiting on his girl to get out the restroom, when me and my buddy were standing there I was realizing how hard I was still going, visuals seemed good and peoples movement seemed very fast. Car ride back (we weren't driving) was nuts, I realized it had only been 3 hours so I was excited to continue my trip at home with my friends.

Well we get back to the house and some buddies we were there with came back via cab. One of my good friends was wasted and drops my laptop as I'm chillin in a chair, well my trip was shot from there. Not even 3 hours in almost everything goes away visuals, body high, everything besides my brain haha (which is another topic). Well either way I settle myself after my buddy breaks my laptop and I decide not to let him feel bad, so I get a j of some fake bud and smoke it with him (didn't help with my trip at all, I actually consumed copious amounts which I don't think I'd usually be able to handle sober). Well the three of us finally get alone and able to disuss what's going on, I'm explaining my experience to my friends and they are baffled how I am so verbal. Which brings me to my "brain": the whole night I was sober headed, completely clear. I was thinking to myself just as I normally would think unlike usually when I have "tripping" thoughts with doses like these. I'm not sure if I liked it or not but I kind of attributed it to the mindset I have developed towards life. Either way, it seems I may have tripped a little harder than my friends (they didn't see what I saw closed eyed etc.) my friends girl however was basically incoherent at the concert and admitted it (hence the whole sitting down a lot thing). I attributed this from her lack of experience (tripping less than 10 times to my close to 100).

So not too sure what I think about this juice, I had a blast but I may have tripped a little harder because I kept putting mushroom powder in my lemonade (you could see the grains). They seemed to pretty much be on the same level as me, came down about the same time as far as I'm concerned ( the girl was saying she could drive when I was still having breathing effects and the road looked pretty weird so IDK what that's about, maybe she was just adjusted? But we all were. I'm pretty sure I could attribute my little boost from the powder in my drink, because I certainly wasn't on another level than them as most suggest I should have been. I'm glad I ate the 3.5 instead of a lower dose like some suggest of I would have been VERY disappointed.

If anyone has tips on my experience please chime in.

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: Pretty good
- Days since last trip on psychedelics: Months(~6-7)
- Black Currant Juice brand: RB something or other
- Juice Quantity: ~20oz
- Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis (Australian Tasmanian)
- Mushrooms Quantity: 3.5g dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): No
- Hours since last meal: 16-17
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): No
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Well some powder in Simply Lemonade
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: Couldn't say but from my friends I said almost none (aside from the fact that I was sketched out to eat and drink anything but water)
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): No idea, inconclusive results (vomiting reduces potency?)
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: IDK
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: N/A
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 30min
- Time to peak (rough estimate): Hard to say, I guess around the time I purged so ~1.5 to 2hrs in
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: Most was killed around 12 (~4hrs in, even though pre laptop I thought my visuals were pretty good). So I wonder if that never happened if I would have continued having good visuals.
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 5-6hrs, for the most part there was an afterglow, the light underneath the porch gave an on top of the world feeling and I was definitely goofy until about 2-3am (6-7hrs later).

Well there you have it, not sure what to think. I certainly wasn't on a whole nother level as my friends.

noobie718:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22398838#22398838

- How experienced are you with psychedelics?: +20 trips
- Days since last trip on psychedelics:1
- Black Currant Juice brand: R.W. Knudsen
- What reads the concentration on the label?: 100% concentrate
- Juice Quantity: 16 oz.
- Mushrooms Quantity: 20 gr. wet
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes Hours since last meal: 7 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while until you got a fine powder? (Y/N): N
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Y
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice: I literally had the most intense and fucked up trip of my life 10 fucking times normal
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: very bad experience very heavy visuals I was cool when I thought I was peaking happy minor visuals ceiling was blending, very enjoyable then the stomach pain fucked me up, went to the bedroom and turned on the TV very bad fucking mistake, I kept getting more fucked up, the faces and people on the TV were fucking me up it was like I was picking up on their vibes and they were melting and warping, my thoughts went negative and I was seeing and analyzing my life in a bad way, paranoia set in and the sickness peaked I ran to my garage and fucking sprayed vomit on the floor, then the floor started dipping and twisting like one of those fun houses at a shitty amusement park and the walls were breathing, I made my way to the couch and found relief from the stomach pain by laying on my back, finally I reached peak and was praying to what ever was there to please let me come down, there are really no words for it
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): fucking hell yes
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 10x
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 5X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 60 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 4!!! hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): I passed out
- Further comments be very fucking carful with this shit right here!! its no joke!!!!!!!!

Offlinealexroob
Stranger
Re: Gummihuasca experiment - Black Currant Juice to increase mushroom effects - Please contribute [Re: alexroob]
    #23845661 - 11/18/16 03:42 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

As of now, the experiment shows these impressive answers to the main question:

• YES: 10 people
  • "barely": 1 person (*this person didn't take the right amount of juice)
  • No idea, inconclusive results (vomiting reduces potency?): 1 person

Given such impressive results, me and a friend are planning to test the potency of this experiment in a few weeks.

We are going to methodically document this in the most scientific way we can.

Would you like to join us?  :takingnotes:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale