Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
Teased by mimosa...
    #1491425 - 04/25/03 12:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not sure if this would be the right forum for this post, if it isn't feel free to move it... Alright, so last night I decided to try the mimosa and syrian rue. Me and a friend were to partake of this endeavour. I took about four grams of rue, and blended it up in some water with two 500mg tablets of vitamin C. I then cooked this mixture for about 4 minutes in the microwave, strained the mixture and saved the strained liquid. I then took about ~20 g of mimosa bark and broke it up into pieces, then blended it with two more 500mg vitamin C tablets, and cooked it for about four minutes. I strained this liquid and saved the liquid from this. We drank the rue first, and then about 40 minutes later we downed the mimosa liquid. Nothing happened for about a half hour but then we both started to feel it come on. We started feeling tingling in our limbs and I saw a few minor open eyed visuals. However this quickly wore off for me, because I had sipped my portion of the mimosa while my friend downed it all at once. His eyes were dilated but the effects wore off very quickly for the both of us. They probably ddin't last longer than 15 minutes. Being disapointed, I decided to do a second extraction on the mimosa bark. I took about two pinchfuls of syrian seeds with the second extraction. However, the effects weren't even as strong compared to the first extraction, which wasn't even worth the foul taste and nausea for the few minutes I got any effects from the brew. Any ideas as to what went wrong? Any suggestions for making sure I don't screw it up next time I try?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Teased by mimosa... [Re: biglo]
    #1491456 - 04/25/03 12:55 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

U didnt have an MAOI..

U should have just eaten the syrian rue seeds.. Cooking for 4 min probley wasnt long enough to extract the active chems..

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
Re: Teased by mimosa... [Re: biglo]
    #1491476 - 04/25/03 01:05 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

take your seeds and put em in a blender, then put em in a pan with vinigar and water for about 30-45 minutes. Strain, filter and evaporate in the oven at 200 degrees until it's all dry. You dont need to cook the seeds with water more than once but i gues you could if you want to. When it's dry scrape it up and weigh out about 1 and a half grams of this. Then 30 - 45 minutes later after consuming the rue extract you eat the bark. I dont like to cook the root bart so what I do is sift the root bark(pre blended) and again threw a smaller screen untill it is a very fine powder. Then after 35 mins I put 14 or 15 grams of this root-bark powder in half a glass of water and drink it down over the course of 5 or 10 minutes. Hasn't failed me yet.

--------------------
Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden