Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: eskater1424]
    #14907758 - 08/11/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Yeah, I knew about the cancer reducing properties and whatnot.  I'm more interested in how it "resets" organs, and what that even means.

Let me know if you find it.

Quote:

ahmcarri said:
i said "the chemical"

Still completely untrue.  If you have all the control, then you can smoke a quarter and decide you're not going to get high, and then not get high.  And that's not the case.  You might be able to alter the experience by choosing a proper set and setting, but that's about all the control you have.

how you think about (react to) your set/setting, while the thc is effecting you, can cause you to ether get anxious or not anxious
now giving yourself so much that you start feeling sick and start to worry about yourself. that would make you become anxious no doubt.

anx·i·e·ty/aNGˈzī-itē/Noun
1. A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

Edited by JilPil (08/11/11 06:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrGreenThumb865
Dude, who's got the lighter?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tennessee Flag
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: owls]
    #14907788 - 08/11/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol#Toxicity
Quote:

One estimate of THC's LD50 for humans indicates that about 1,500 pounds (680 kg) of cannabis would have to be smoked within 14 minutes.[22] This estimate is supported by studies which indicate that the effective dose of THC is at least 1000 times lower than the estimated lethal dose (a "therapeutic ratio" of 1000:1). This is much higher than alcohol (therapeutic ratio 10:1), cocaine (15:1), or heroin (6:1).

So, in other words... It would take at least 1,000 times the amount of cannabis needed to get you high to have a fatal overdose.

--------------------
:mushdance:

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana [Re: DrGreenThumb865]
    #14907794 - 08/11/11 06:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DrGreenThumb865 said:
Quote:

One estimate of THC's LD50 for humans indicates that about 1,500 pounds (680 kg) of cannabis would have to be smoked within 14 minutes.[22] This estimate is supported by studies which indicate that the effective dose of THC is at least 1000 times lower than the estimated lethal dose (a "therapeutic ratio" of 1000:1). This is much higher than alcohol (therapeutic ratio 10:1), cocaine (15:1), or heroin (6:1).

So, in other words... It would take at least 1,000 times the amount of cannabis needed to get you high to have a fatal overdose.

the only death iv ever hear of was from some guy trying to break a record and his lungs gave out

Edited by JilPil (08/11/11 06:21 PM)

OfflineDrGreenThumb865
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: JilPil]
    #14907822 - 08/11/11 06:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ahmcarri said:
Quote:

DrGreenThumb865 said:
Quote:

the only death iv ever hear of was from some guy trying to break a record and his lungs gave out

I'm sure you could vape or consume all you wanted without having to worry about anything... You'd have to vape or consume 1,500 pounds in 15 minutes to overdose.

Do you have a link to an article about the dude that died trying to beat a record though? :strokebeard:

--------------------

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: DrGreenThumb865]
    #14907832 - 08/11/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DrGreenThumb865 said:
Quote:

ahmcarri said:
Quote:

DrGreenThumb865 said:
Quote:

I'm sure you could vape or consume all you wanted without having to worry about anything... You'd have to vape or consume 1,500 pounds in 15 minutes to overdose.

Do you have a link to an article about the dude that died trying to beat a record though? :strokebeard:

no i just though that might be a good thing to point out
true or not, i can believe that something like that would happen.
the body itself might just break before you even reach the od dose lol.

edit: i googled "guy dies trying to break weed smoking record"... nothin :frown:

Edited by JilPil (08/11/11 06:26 PM)

OfflineDrGreenThumb865
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: JilPil]
    #14907846 - 08/11/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ahmcarri said:
i can believe that something like that would happen.
the body itself might just break before you even reach the od dose lol.

I guess it's possible if you weren't breathing in between hits or something, I've just never heard of anyone ever dying from only smoking weed. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleWorldWideWInton
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: unknown
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: DrGreenThumb865]
    #14907965 - 08/11/11 06:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When I was on probation I could only smoke months that had 5 Wednesdays to be safe.  That turns out to be about every 3 months, I had killer pot at the time.  I would take one rip from the bong, and fall asleep about an hour later.  If I took two then I would black-out and wake surrounded by candy wrappers and pizza cardboard...
Good luck with you experiment some day.  Hope you are more hardcore than me. lol

--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Offlinethefloodbehind
Male

Loc: Nashville, TN
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #14908919 - 08/11/11 10:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ganja420Boy said:
Quote:

thefloodbehind said:
I read an experience report on Erowid about some kids that tried this. They both got really paranoid and had psychotic-type reactions.

Sounds typical to me for some kids to try this and have it end in psychotic-type reactions. No kid should ever try this.

No person should try it. And by "kids" I didn't mean children, I meant people who from the report appeared to be in their late teens or twenties, as I presume you are, Ganja420Boy. I'm pretty sure you knew that, though.

People need to quit sucking weed's dick.

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Loc: earth
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: owls]
    #14908930 - 08/11/11 10:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I would guess you'd probably puke, and then get really tired and pass out for a few hours, wake up super stoned, and then...:shrug:

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!

OfflineFonzee
Pretzel
 User Gallery

Loc: Israel
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Anthony]
    #14910145 - 08/12/11 06:53 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

A man died of marijuana this year.
He was trying to swallow a plastic bag full of weed while running away from the police and choked to death.

InvisibleMadcaps
mushroom stalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: north-south-east coast fl... Flag
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Fonzee]
    #14910149 - 08/12/11 06:56 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

take 5-lbs of hydro, make canna butter out of it and eat all the thc butter,,,, its pretty much impossiable to od on thc... u must be a kid, talking some shit like this!!!!!

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Madcaps]
    #14910165 - 08/12/11 07:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hash oil enema?:hmm:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineHedberg
comedian
Male User Gallery
Loc: up there
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Madcaps]
    #14910185 - 08/12/11 07:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I really want to try that.. I miss freaking out on pot..  that was soo long ago.  that sounds like a very effective plan on how to get there all at once, too.

I wouldn't smoke a bowl first for the munchies, though. it would greatly diminish the instant headsmash of the power smokage.

--------------------

Offlinersmokes
 User Gallery
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Hedberg]
    #14910352 - 08/12/11 08:38 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I smoked last night for the first time in three months. One fat bowl of dank and this crazy steamroller they made that has two bowls. I got higher then I though possible with such a intense body high and my ear were ringing and something was up with my vision. Almost a very unenjoyable time but my boys mom made me hot dogs and chips and I felt much better. Dosnt take much if you let your tolerance drop and intake fast.

--------------------
[Lsd][Mushrooms][DMT Freebase][4-aco-dmt][2c-e][2c-i][MDMA][E][Cocaine][Marijuana][Bk-mdma]

Offlinejonstoned
good.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: rsmokes]
    #14910367 - 08/12/11 08:43 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

There's a article on erowid where someone orally administered a buttload of hash (can't remember exact amounts but it was fucking heaps)

Heart palpitations, fear, negative frightening hallucinations etc
Didn't sound to pleasant :frown: but doesnt mean you shouldn't go for gold :smile:

Tell us how it goes buddy :thumbup:

OfflineDrGreenThumb865
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: Fonzee]
    #14910521 - 08/12/11 09:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fonzee said:
A man died of marijuana this year.
He was trying to swallow a plastic bag full of weed while running away from the police and choked to death.

:strokebeard: Now was it the marijuana that killed him? Or the prohibition of marijuana that killed him?

:shrug: it was probably just the plastic bag that he choked on.

--------------------

InvisibleLSDilocybin
I AM

Loc: omnipresent
    #14910543 - 08/12/11 09:57 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

if that is true, that is so fucking sad. death by chokin on a bag of weed, literally. fucking drug war  :crying:

--------------------
"We are perfect mirrors in the sun and we brightly shine, we are singing and dancing in perfect time, there is nothing in the world that we can do, to stop the light of love come shining through" --Sally Oldfield

:heart: :levitate: :inlove: :tripping: :inlove3: "Vibrate in Love." :inlove3: :tripping: :inlove: :levitate: :heart:
                          :tripping2:

InvisibleWorldWideWInton
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: unknown
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: LSDilocybin]
    #14911935 - 08/12/11 03:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Unless it was going to be his third strike, I think he was just being a DS for trying to eat the whole bag of pot.  It is too bad though...

--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #14911951 - 08/12/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

this thread is a huge lol

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: What would be the most efficient way to experience a marijuana "overdose" [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #14911954 - 08/12/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

weed charges aren't even bad news.. unless you're on parole maybe

but yeh now that i think about how ripped i was from one fat hit after 8 months of no THC i think massive edibles and smoking might be too much after a long tolerance break. maybe powersmoking a blunt would be better. idk i'll still experiment around with the overdose idea sometime though

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom