Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq?
    #1490187 - 04/24/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

WASHINGTON (AP) - North Korea's lead official at nuclear weapons talks in China acknowledged to a U.S. envoy that his country has nuclear weapons and said it may test, export or use them depending on U.S. actions, a senior American official said Thursday.

I think we need to tell them that Saturday at noon we will be bombing their nuclear reactor they have reactivated. If anyone is there, it's their blood. Then we tell them if we find out they are shipping nuclear weapons to other nations (Which we proved we can do when we found their missles being sent to Yemen), it would be a violattion of the non-proliferation treaty, and we'll wipe them off the face of the earth. Only bad thing, when we march over them like we did Iraq, we won't have any commodities to take from them.

Pz

Johnny R

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1490356 - 04/24/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

1) They're not Muslim

2) They don't have oil

3) and they're not a pushover

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1490378 - 04/24/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, if you support this administration and its various military "adventures", why the hell are you not serving in the military right now. Put your money where your mouth is.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Edited by Evolving (04/24/03 05:11 PM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1490379 - 04/24/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ding, ding, ding.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: Zahid]
    #1490419 - 04/24/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hmm, well if my country was labelled "evil" and with the US going into iraq against the UN, i would certainly not respect any current sanctions imposed upon me.  The fact america invaded iraq against world opinion and the UN proves they are a threat to n.korea, so developing nuclear weapons is a logical course of deterance to invaders who dont give a shit about international policy.  And watch!  amercia will back down now, where as before they were just waiting for n.korea to weaken themselves by following UN sanctions...

And it all plays into bushes "see! n.korea is developing nukes to attack america, so we need to get them before they get us" hype. :tongue:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinejimsuzo
I am the Eggman

Loc: Land of the not-so-free
    #1490529 - 04/24/03 05:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You know, JR, until now I thought you were just another conservative war-monger. I'm beginning to think, however, that you just like to stir shit up -which is Ok, cos I kinda dig doing that as well. Nobody in their right mind would advocate bombing North Korea because everyone knows Seoul is toast once that happens. Yeah - let's ship nukes to yet more countries on top of it. That way we can cut straight to nuclear war once we piss one of those countries off or vice versa.

You're a bluffer. YOU don't even buy what your selling.

--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: jimsuzo]
    #1491202 - 04/24/03 09:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Now, I was against the Iraq war, although the scenes of the happy Iraqi's has softened my attitude a bit, but will someone please inform me why we didnt blow up N. Korea like, 2 years ago?

They cant find the WMD in Iraq, which is why we invaded. Well, heres a country that is standing on a table, yelling at the top of their lungs "We have Bomb! Will blow up Seoul!", and the President is all like, "Shit, we cant invade them, some boys might die. That might be HARD. My approval ratings will plummet when 3 million Koreans die." And thats just assuming they dont go real nuts and nuke Tokyo, Honolulu, and LA. Well, maybe the last wouldnt be such a loss...The point is.......
Dont talk the talk if your not willing to walk the walk.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1491302 - 04/24/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Can't fight NK without immediately losing Seoul, killing millions of people. Killing millions of people is a bad thing.

If Seoul was out of NK artillery range, maybe.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: wingnutx]
    #1491306 - 04/24/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Funny once you think about it...Why would you have your capital city within shooting range of 2000 big ol' guns? Seoul IS the capital of S. Korea, yes?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Anonymous

#1491440 - 04/24/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If I was in charge of North Korea I'd be stockpiling nukes too.

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: ]
    #1491460 - 04/24/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The whole iraq thing was nothing. The big war is going to be the one with N Korea. This kinda has me a little scared because I just joined the army. I go to boot camp in Sept.

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: N. Korea begging to be the next Iraq? [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1491493 - 04/24/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thats shitty man. I feel for you. I joined the military right after High school, and it was probably one of my worse decisions. Suffice to say, I got out as quick as possible. I was a proud member of the United States Army for 3 weeks or so. I'd hate to see how fast I'd be gone now....

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom