Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleveggieM

[MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner"
    #14903967 - 08/10/11 10:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner"
August 10, 2011 - fox4kc.com

ST. PETERS, MO — Synthetic cocaine dealers are ignoring doctors and scientists, while pushing increasingly dangerous substances. Fox 2 was the first to tell you about supposed bath salts, almost a year ago.  Dealers now think they have a new way to hide from the law.  The potent hallucinogen was first hidden in packaging called bath salts.  Now dealers are hiding potentially deadly cocaine like powder in packaging called 'jewelry cleaner.'

The latest stuff is called Cosmic Blast.  It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous because the package says, "mix with 1 cup water, add jewelry and shake for 20 seconds."

We bought the Cosmic Blast at Retro-Active in Jamestown Mall, where the salesman made it clear he was selling powders for people to abuse. He said, "The Cosmic Blast... some people like it, some people don't.  It's like, it's a toss up with any of these because they all affect the body differently."

FOX2 took the powder to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's office for testing.

Toxicologist Dr. Christopher Long said it's "a whole new toxic dimension."

He said the Cosmic Blast, jewelry cleaner, not only contains the stimulant/hallucinogen MDPV (which we've exposed in the past), but also Naphyrone, which he said could spread changes in your body for days.

Dr. Long said, "There's no stop so your body temperature goes up well over 100, maybe 106, 7, 108 -- in which case you'd fry your own brains.  You'd cook your brains in your skull and when it does this then you become completely crazy."

Fox 2 has already revealed the psychotic behavior of users of the lesser version.  We tried showing the test results to Retro-Active owner Gary Grafeman at his St. Peters store.

He protested, "I don't want to be on camera."

[Chris Hayes responded] "If you're selling this I think it's fair that you're on camera answering why."

[Grafeman] "Why? Because it's a legal product."

[Hayes] "OK, but it could kill somebody."

[Grafeman] "I don't sell it at this store and no, no,

[Hayes] You said it doesn't contain MDPV.  It does.

[Grafeman] No it doesn't

[Hayes] You want to see the results?

[Grafeman] Yes

He took a quick glance of the report from the St. Louis County Toxicology lab, and then said he didn't believe it.  He went inside his store and faxed us his own test results from a Virginia lab.  It shows Cosmic Blast does not contain MDPV, which will be banned in Missouri at the end of this month.  His report does not show what Cosmic Blast *does contain.

Grafeman told me off camera, he can't be held responsible for abusers.

Dr. Long had this perspective, saying "There's a human frailty involved with drugs and certain people are far more fragile than others.  So if they get a hold of this they'll be finished."

Retro-Active's owners told me off camera they pride themselves on following the law and they will comply the law as it changes.  Keep in mind; the synthetic cocaine is no more jewelry cleaner than it was bath salts.  It's all just a trick to hide a stimulant hallucinogen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEarth Child

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: veggie]
    #14904042 - 08/10/11 10:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Is it really that dangerous? I've never tried that particular RC..

I've heard the withdrawl and comedown can be rather unpleasant..

--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.

My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Earth Child]
    #14904212 - 08/10/11 11:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

People dont' take drugs because it makes them crazy. they do it because it makes them feel good. people capitalize on horror stories like non other

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: withoutawire]
    #14904243 - 08/10/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Can't help but say I am curious.

But trust me, this cat ain't that dumb.

OfflineAjaxx
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #14904261 - 08/10/11 11:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

fuck. i thought this shit was gonna be over with. but no. make all the laws you want, and there are still extremely dangerous drugs easily available.

people should be able to do what they want but this shit is flat out dangerous. and its making it hard to find REAL mdma anymore.

OfflineRebeccaBlack
Screw you guys, I'm going home
I'm a teapot

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Ajaxx]
    #14904275 - 08/10/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

MDPV looks like a pile of shit. :feelsbadman:

--------------------

InvisibleThe Whale

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14904470 - 08/11/11 12:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Synthetic cocaine dealers are ignoring doctors and scientists

That's, like, the top of the authority totem pole. How dare they traverse such wisdom. Next thing you know they'll be disregarding orders from the king.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: veggie] * 2
    #14904589 - 08/11/11 01:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Synthetic cocaine dealers Drug policy makers are ignoring doctors and scientists, while pushing increasingly dangerous substances

Fixed.

These chemicals would be tucked away in a lab if the proven safer alternatives were legal.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineTripinCareBear
ShroomyNoob
Female User Gallery

Loc: Missiouri Flag
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Green_T]
    #14904616 - 08/11/11 01:43 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

wow  thats crazy figures we got crazy shit like that here in Missouri. fuck anything synthetic. i dont trust it if its made by man. fo sho. but people should have the right 2 choose, this is America. right? if they wanna be dumb.. let em.

InvisibleThe Whale

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: TripinCareBear] * 3
    #14904624 - 08/11/11 01:45 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TripinCareBear said:
wow  thats crazy figures we got crazy shit like that here in Missouri. fuck anything synthetic. i dont trust it if its made by man.

Your keyboard is pretty synthetic last time I checked, as was the toothpaste you hopefully used this morning.

--------------------

OfflineTripinCareBear
ShroomyNoob
Female User Gallery

Loc: Missiouri Flag
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: The Whale]
    #14904643 - 08/11/11 01:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

and BTW retro active sucks! there prices are 2 high, lol get it? but its true. the vice is a much better smoke shop. :cookiemonster:
Quote:

The Whale said:
Quote:

TripinCareBear said:
wow  thats crazy figures we got crazy shit like that here in Missouri. fuck anything synthetic. i dont trust it if its made by man.

Your keyboard is pretty synthetic last time I checked, as was the toothpaste you hopefully used this morning.

you kno what i meen smarty pants. ingesting wise. you dont eat ur key board or toothpaste. or do you? :tongue:

InvisibleHobbyist
Citizen

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: TripinCareBear]
    #14904797 - 08/11/11 03:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, in all my research, and I've done a lot, I haven't heard that either of those two chemicals will raise body temp that high.

Secondly, MDPV is some NASTY shit! Naphyrone isn't nearly as bad, but neither of them are going to "fry your brain".

--------------------
Everything i say is completely hypothetical...

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Hobbyist]
    #14904877 - 08/11/11 04:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

>MDPV is some NASTY shit!

Im curious, what have you read, how is it nasty?

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: ManianFH]
    #14904962 - 08/11/11 05:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This is the dumbest article I have ever read

Quote:

Dr. Long said, "There's no stop so your body temperature goes up well over 100, maybe 106, 7, 108 -- in which case you'd fry your own brains.  You'd cook your brains in your skull and when it does this then you become completely crazy."

:lolwut:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineRebeccaBlack
Screw you guys, I'm going home
I'm a teapot

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14905761 - 08/11/11 10:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Some doctors really go into so major shit talk.

Don't ask doctors, ask neurobiologist or pharmacologist.

--------------------

Offlinetibberous
Stranger

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: RebeccaBlack] * 1
    #14906152 - 08/11/11 12:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yet another problem with prohibition. Some rich white lady is going to have a lack-luster shine on her diamond ring.

OfflineOdd_Nonposter
Unrecognizable
Male

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: tibberous]
    #14906349 - 08/11/11 01:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Another barely-studied SDNRI has hit the recreational market again, this time with a napthyl group. Every good pharma chemist would be tearing his hair out about now.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: The Whale]
    #14906559 - 08/11/11 01:49 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Whale said:
Quote:

TripinCareBear said:

My keyboard is made from genuine organic cherokee hair tamp.. bones and teeth.

--------------------

InvisibleHobbyist
Citizen

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: ManianFH]
    #14906798 - 08/11/11 02:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mick said:
>MDPV is some NASTY shit!

Im curious, what have you read, how is it nasty?

That statement is not from reading but rather from personal and friends experience.

One incident in particular stands out in my memory.  a couple of my friends spent $50 on 500mg of MDPV and proceeded to consume roughly 3/4 of their stash in a night(if i remember it was 5 friends who indulged).

They were, and i quote, "HIGH AS FUCK," all night long.  towards the end of the night they started feeling nauseous with headaches and all-around bad.  They started puking and 3 of them spent 10 hours holding a trash bag and puking in it with SPLITTING headaches. They didn't/couldn't sleep.  the next morning they were physically exhausted and almost crying due to how miserable they were.

The next 48 hours or so they spent lying on couches or beds trying to sleep and not succeeding, racked with horrible nausea, headaches, and irritability(and if i remember correctly they were sensitive to light).  They finally were able to sleep at ~ T+72:00 hours after consuming copious amounts of chronic.

This could have been a bad or contaminated batch because i have been present for or heard of several other experiences, none quite as bad, but personally i wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If you are looking for an RC stimulant, the way to go is Mephedrone(4-MMC)  It's the SHIT!  Like a cross between REALLY good MDMA and the purest coke you could imagine!  it lasts for a couple hours and the comedown isn't much more than fatigue and slight irritability.  I would caution you though, that mephedrone has an extreme potential for addiction when snorted.

Have fun and be safe!

--------------------
Everything i say is completely hypothetical...

Edited by Hobbyist (11/05/18 05:32 AM)

OfflineAdmon420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: [MO] Dealers & Users Move from "Bath Salts" to "Jewelry Cleaner" [Re: Hobbyist]
    #14907244 - 08/11/11 04:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Shit I'll be scared when sum jackass starts cutting coke with this shit

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order