Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinegrib
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Here and there
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1492943 - 04/25/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

How do you measure if you're safer or not?

I travel outside of the United States frequently. Carrying a U.S. passport makes it more dangerous for me. 

Quote:

homocide bombings 

You watch/read Fox too much  :smirk:

--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

Edited by grib (04/25/03 11:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1492947 - 04/25/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Point taken...That is odd that they arrested those girls, I remember what your talking about.  I suppose you can twist any religion to say what you want it to say, I'm sitting here next to friend Amare, from Jordan, and he says there are many christians there...He also says that almost everyone has an AK-47. :frown:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinegrib
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Here and there
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1492999 - 04/25/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

from Jordan, and he says there are many christians there

just a few facts of possible interest :wink:

In Lebanon, the position of the president is reserved for a Maronite Christian, The prime minister, a Sunni Muslim, and the president of the National Assembly, a Shi'a Muslim. Seats in Parliament are divided 50/50 - Christian/Muslim 

--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1493051 - 04/25/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

No one puts that negative shit on their resume. 

OMG-Thats the negative?! :shocked:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#1495654 - 04/26/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think the whole safer after the war argument is up in the air for now. There are a couple of directions it can go. The left will cling to the 1000 bin ladens theory. That may be true but there is another possibility. The world has learned again that if you push Americans too far we can be real bastards and if you fuck with us too much we can and will take your birthday away. I personally think that any prospective terrorists have learned that physical terrorism brings dire consequences and they are better off to attack us at other vulnerabilities. Ciber terrorism is the way of the future. It may not take lives but could cost billions in lost productivity. Enough attacks like that and it could severely damage America. It might not be obvious damage but I think in the long run it would be much more damaging than physical attacks. That is of course if terrorist where not able to deploy multiple portable tactical nukes within the US.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Edited by mntlfngrs (04/26/03 11:09 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #1496025 - 04/26/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ciber terrorism is the way of the future

There is already Cyber terrorism. The only problem is is that we have some of the best anti cyber terrorists out there. We can find the location of many computers quickly.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (04/26/03 01:57 PM)

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1496209 - 04/26/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Here's a line for 2004.....

Won the presidency a second time despite all the whining little weasels.

hahahaha

In luvdemshrooms' world people who actually care about the objective state of the country are "whining little weasels." And people who are too stupid to do anything but lob juvenile insults are the people to listen to and admire.

Can you disprove anything on list ***NO FLAMES...edited by Rono***

I'm afraid I got here too late to see what Rono edited out, but I have a feeling I completely agree. Of all the posters here I've had disagreements with, no one has been harder for me to at least respect than ol luv, for the reason as Echo put it that he acts as though "people who are too stupid to do anything but lob juvenile insults are the people to listen to and admire."

Thanks for the indictment--I mean, resume. I recommend everyone here read it, as well as wolves and sheep, posted by Rono, and consider how the two go together.

Because there is a who nother layer to the onion, ladies and gents, and the more we spend ignoring it, and hemming and hawing on an inner level, the thicker it gets!

hongomon

Edited by hongomon (04/26/03 03:59 PM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1496522 - 04/26/03 06:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Iraq isn't (wasn't?) a third world country.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#1496605 - 04/26/03 06:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

True we have some of the best here in the US but don't discount these guys in china or the middle east. They have a lot of time and motivation. A huge part of our infrastructure is now controled electronicly and can be hacked. hook a laptop to a cell phone and it is pretty hard to find that person in any anount of time that would allow their capture. A couple hours here and there of power loss could cost billions. Sure it is a possibility right now but as more things move to electrinics we are more vulnerable.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineyelimS
bohem

Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1496612 - 04/26/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

IMDb lists GWB solely as an actor... tried a desperate search for george bush + producer at google too... no luck.

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
Re: Would You Hire This Man? [Re: yelimS]
    #1496833 - 04/26/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Here is what you're looking for:

http://archive.salon.com/politics/trail/2000/09/15/trail_mix/

If you Google Bush and "Silver Screen Management" you'll also find some nice info about his violations of securities laws and other minor hanky-panky.

September 15, 2000 | George W. Bush has portrayed himself as the candidate best able to take on the pop-culture bad guys, such as moviemakers who market violent films to children. But the Texas governor's past could put a hitch in that plan, according to the New York Post. From 1986 to 1993, Bush earned $100,000 sitting on the board of directors of the Silver Screen Management Co., which financed 1986 horror flick "The Hitcher." During Bush's tenure on the board, Silver Screen also helped bankroll kinder, gentler fare such as "Dead Poets Society" and "Pretty Woman." Bush communications chief Karen Hughes says that Bush's connection to "The Hitcher" is nothing compared with the close ties between Al Gore and Hollywood bigwigs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder