Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMych
Stranger

mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out
    #4619905 - 09/04/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My main question is why is meditation the only way i can handle mushrooms????

alright, ive had issues letting myself get into a trip. High THC doses, DXM, mushrooms .. at heavy enough doses my mind just wont let go. i end up just bearing down and waiting for the trip to finish in a very uncomfortable state.. My most recent experience with this was tripping on ~40g (wet) of mushrooms.

now the other night i took 2g(dry) of the same batch.. that super anxiety started building up and i was like "fuck this im sooo done with drugs" then i decided to just lock myself in the bedroom, light a candle, get under the covers (shrooms make me unbearably cold), and put my headphones on (psytrance seemed to work the best). I closed my eyes and suddenly i was in a familar place... my mind was blank and it was a very Zen like meditation state (less the music.. but the music allowed me to block out the noise from the road and neighbors)..

So now i found the exact mindspace i required to avoid all the intense anxiety that usually takes me over...
so this familar feeling that i have gotten before is similar to strong THC doses when mixed with meditation... anyway i was simply just absorbed in my own mind with no thoughts.. just feeling this intense mental feeling that would build and build and build... it felt like if i concentrated enough that there would be this breaking point.. or a release or explosion of some sort. A mental orgasm of sorts. WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET THERE????

I did not allow myself to get to that point because i didnt want to freak my gf out(who was in the other part of the house). I had a feeling that reaching the explosion point of that feeling would be such a powerful event that i would probably exhibit some very odd noises or shouts.. prossibly some thrashing around.

but yes, my question is what is this place, and what happen when you allow yourself to reach it? i sat in my room in this trance/meditation for almost 2 hours just riding the feeling but restrained myself from reaching it. what should i expect when i finally get there?

Edited by Mych (09/05/05 12:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: Mych]
    #4619927 - 09/04/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a good peak to me!
I hate not being able to concentrate on my mind during a trip, feels like a waste.

I normally just ride with it, maybe writhe or wriggle around if i'm laying in bed and it's real intense.
The 'explosion' never really comes for me, i simply notice things are fading after a while. You can make it more and more intense, but i've never attained an 'explosion', although i have had some cool ego-death situations.

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: Oakbear]
    #4621497 - 09/05/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i know exactly what you're talking about and I've had it many times on concoctions of alcohol and pot. Most of the time, you're sitting there zonked out, in a somewhat happy or curious state, and the feeling will climb from your prostate area (or somewhere around there) and creep up your spine, you know its coming so you arch your back and prepare. it hits you in the head and feels like a fountain of semen spewing inside your brain, or something similar, but is in no way sexual, am I correct? I had plenty of these on shrooms, but it was best achieved on weed, and I love the anticipation of it coming up your spine and into your brain. it majorly tickles all extremeties of your physical body and sends your mind spiralling.

i think weed and alcohol are the best way of getting there, say being just being nicely drunk (not too pissed, tho) and smoking a lot of weed then just chill back and watch a movie or some of your friends intriguing behaviour. I've never found anyone who can achieve this without the aid of MDMA.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: indica]
    #4621954 - 09/05/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

haha music can intensify a trip in some amazing ways! Psytrance is the best kind of music for tripping IMO since songs played around 145 bpm sync up the left and right brain, and this is a genre of music that is made for reaching a higher state of consciousness.

--------------------

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: Oakbear]
    #4622452 - 09/05/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Oakbear said:
Sounds like a good peak to me!
I hate not being able to concentrate on my mind during a trip, feels like a waste.

I normally just ride with it, maybe writhe or wriggle around if i'm laying in bed and it's real intense.
The 'explosion' never really comes for me, i simply notice things are fading after a while. You can make it more and more intense, but i've never attained an 'explosion', although i have had some cool ego-death situations.

hrmmmm ill definately have to persue this then.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: indica]
    #4622469 - 09/05/05 12:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
i know exactly what you're talking about and I've had it many times on concoctions of alcohol and pot. Most of the time, you're sitting there zonked out, in a somewhat happy or curious state, and the feeling will climb from your prostate area (or somewhere around there) and creep up your spine, you know its coming so you arch your back and prepare. it hits you in the head and feels like a fountain of semen spewing inside your brain, or something similar, but is in no way sexual, am I correct? I had plenty of these on shrooms, but it was best achieved on weed, and I love the anticipation of it coming up your spine and into your brain. it majorly tickles all extremeties of your physical body and sends your mind spiralling.

i think weed and alcohol are the best way of getting there, say being just being nicely drunk (not too pissed, tho) and smoking a lot of weed then just chill back and watch a movie or some of your friends intriguing behaviour. I've never found anyone who can achieve this without the aid of MDMA.

actually there didnt seem to be any specific location .. my body was pretty irrelivent. I have gotten this many times on weed (when i first started anyway).. and there is some subtle ego bending going on where i can feel myself slightly pulled away from my body.
now that you mention it.. i did have some pot with the shrooms.. i have noticed that all the powerfull effects i used to get from pot will surface again when mixed with shrooms.. so this could be just that.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #4622481 - 09/05/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
haha music can intensify a trip in some amazing ways! Psytrance is the best kind of music for tripping IMO since songs played around 145 bpm sync up the left and right brain, and this is a genre of music that is made for reaching a higher state of consciousness.

psytrance will induce a nice happy Theta state (kind of a waking sleep.. exactly where i was i think). I have some tracks that are specifically engineered to do stuff like this through playing slightly offset frequences into each ear and i would LOVE to put it with some shrooms.

im thinking that this explosion i am feeling about to happen will be when i completely let go of reality and enter a full trance/dream state.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: Mych]
    #4622492 - 09/05/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

but the question i am really curious about is.. WHY is this the ONLY way i can handle mushrooms?

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #4623419 - 09/05/05 05:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

go go goa!
ive got the psytrance station on www.di.fm playing and it
is making me lose my mind!

--------------------

Offlinedeathbydefault
RACOON RIDER X-TREME
    #4708929 - 09/25/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would venture that since mushrooms tend to be mental chaos for most, the meditation just focuses that chaos or lets you ignore the chaos, either way meditation + psychedelics have gone hand in hand forever so its not much of a surprise that it helps you handle them.

I like to put on that program called "brainwave generator" and meditate with that while tripping and it always makes the peak easier I find

OfflineAkhenAton
Stranger

Re: mushrooms, meditation, .. and mental orgasm? help me figure all this out [Re: deathbydefault]
    #14898080 - 08/09/11 07:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I too have experienced meditation with mushrooms heavily and I must say that the things I learned were pretty amazing. I just started a thread kind of going in that direction. I have had encounters with I have learned is referred to as merkaba on many occasions and once when I got my wisdom teeth pulled for two days in a row my merkaba activated on its own when I was trying to sleep which was very uncomfortable. I could see the rings spinning and hear the buzz of the rings moving to was I am coming to understand is a standing column of waves in a sphere. Sex and mushrooms with meditation is even more intense.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds