Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRebeccaBlack
Screw you guys, I'm going home
I'm a teapot

Diplopterys Cabrerana/Chaliponga extraction/ayahuasca
    #14878221 - 08/05/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have been investigating a lot on Chaliponga since my close friends and I want to experience Ayahuasca. Before letting me know, my friend bought this plant as a source of N,N-DMT telling me it is more potent than Viridis. (We got 2 ounces of Basteriopsis Caapi as a source of MAOI).

On many forums, websites and encyclopedia, information do not match.
Some say it is more potent, other say it is not. Some say the 5-MeO-DMT content will «overshine» the DMT, some say otherwise. This pisses me off. I can't find any reliable information on the plants content.

I have 50 grams of dried leaves of Diplopterys Cabrerana (Chaliponga)
I have 50 grams of B. Caapi
My questions are :
- If I make brews out of them, will I get the real Ayahuasca experience? If yes, how many people can get the experience knowing the quantity of plant I have?
- Should I extract the DMT instead?
- Do any of you know the 5-MeO-DMT concentration in the plant?
- Do you have a link to reliable information on chaliponga content?

Thanks

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebeccaBlack
I'm a teapot

Re: Diplopterys Cabrerana/Chaliponga extraction/ayahuasca [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14880622 - 08/06/11 10:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

BUMB.

--------------------

OfflineSpace Elf
 User Gallery

#14881640 - 08/06/11 03:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I recommend extracting the DMT rather than making the Ayahuasca brew from unadulterated leaves. Due to the wide variation of diplopterys cabrerana's DMT content, this will allow you to more accurately gauge the the dosage. If you extract the DMT first, you can then easily separate the 5-MeO-DMT from the DMT. This link will explain how to separate the two: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1575

--------------------

OfflineRebeccaBlack
I'm a teapot

Re: Diplopterys Cabrerana/Chaliponga extraction/ayahuasca [Re: Space Elf]
    #14884158 - 08/07/11 04:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, but it seems to be quite a bit of work! I'm getting MHBR powder from a local vendor where I live. It's going to be easier :wink: Thanks

I'll still try to extract, but only when I'll have the material to do it (acetone, dichloromethane, NaOH...)

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14884884 - 08/07/11 10:17 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Space Elf is right about the wide variation between different plants.  There are just too many sensitive variables that can affect the determination of proper dosage.  Even reliable vendors get weak batches.  Mimosa Hostilis and bridgesii cactus typically do not suffer from this problem though.

My advice is to buy a shitload of psychotria viridis or chali and gradually work your way up the dosage scale.  When you eventually find the sweet spot, you still have plenty of material that you know is consistent and standardized.  Many people make mistakes when buying 100 grams of material and then they take 50 grams.  If that 50 doesn't work, you have to buy more to up the dosage.  Just buy a fucking kilo and you can really play around and have enough left over to go over the edge.  Good choice with the caapi too, if you are going to indulge, buy the Cadillac not the Pontiac.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineRebeccaBlack
I'm a teapot

Re: Diplopterys Cabrerana/Chaliponga extraction/ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy]
    #14885124 - 08/07/11 11:31 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks! I'll go with Mimosa Hostilis since I don't even have to order online. The vendor I know lives in my town! So I can drop by his house and get a kilo of Mimosa H. :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom