Home | Community | Message Board

MycologyNow.com Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDr.Trich
Male User Gallery

Re: The Coir and Verm with Spawn Cakes: NEED HELP [Re: Icesyn]
    #14884995 - 08/07/11 12:55 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Its all good man, I'm totally ok with being wrong, shit works for me that probably shouldn't sometimes, and they are much more reputable and up to date with stuff than me.

You are going to get all kinds of info, just consider the sources, like any trusted cultivator, or AMU member. Their opinion far outweighs just some new member or regular poster, like me, wich has been said.

You should also consider WHY different methods work and why not. like, layering may work for me in my environment may be clean enough or whatever that it does for things to work, but I may find when I move it doesn't work in my new environent, and ill have to figure something out.

One of these days, Ill be a TC, or asked into AMU, But until the I should probably just stick to the comfort zones of the cannabis forums. Sorry for any confusion. I have had to unlearn a few things here and there this site has taught me, but Ill be a better grower in the end.

--------------------
I'll make a sig later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

Re: The <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coir" class="ml-smartlink">Coir</a> and Verm with Spawn Cakes: NEED HELP [Re: Dr.Trich]
    #14885016 - 08/07/11 01:00 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Trich said:
Its all good man, I'm totally ok with being wrong, shit works for me that probably shouldn't sometimes, and they are much more reputable and up to date with stuff than me.

You are going to get all kinds of info, just consider the sources, like any trusted cultivator, or AMU member. Their opinion far outweighs just some new member or regular poster, like me, wich has been said.

You should also consider WHY different methods work and why not. like, layering may work for me in my environment may be clean enough or whatever that it does for things to work, but I may find when I move it doesn't work in my new environent, and ill have to figure something out.

One of these days, Ill be a TC, or asked into AMU, But until the I should probably just stick to the comfort zones of the cannabis forums. Sorry for any confusion. I have had to unlearn a few things here and there this site has taught me, but Ill be a better grower in the end.

Thumbs up to a true person! :thumbup:
We all have more to learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals