Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: parents.. [Re: penguinw46]
    #1472615 - 04/19/03 04:39 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

one time after a very successful hunting foray i tried to convince my mom to eat some shrooms :smile:
she said she was satisfied with pot thank you very much.
i think she has issues with opening her minds eye, i KNOW shes done it all, acid, mecalaine, shrooms, cocaine, heck she even publically defends amphetamines (speed) as a safe drug with little harm. she really doesnt like that i know more than her and occasionally highlight her misconceptions (see speed) she says mushrooms are a useless little rush.
and one time she called me at a friends house and i was in fucking spacetown so she decided that im a "mushroomhead"
this comming from a woman who tried to argue "listen, if it wasnt true, they wouldnt say it on CNN"
which caused me and then EVRYONE in the room to begin a chain-reaction of hardcore laughter.
nah, moms probbably better off withought the shrooms, she smokes more pot in a week than i EVER have in a month. and i used to smoke evry day. and im sad to say i think shes becoming a little dull-witted. but thats ok, because shes already done all the thinking she needs.
as for being around her when im high or tripping, NO THANK YOU! not that its any trouble, but im not impervious to social awkwardness and thats a real trip killer.
drunk, maybe, i like to visit my folks, have a few beers and just float around in their pool (which they got IMMIDIATELY after i moved out along with a bigscreen TV!!!)
when im back in the old neighborhood ill even invite whatever friends are left and we will have massive pool bashes at 3 am.
cant wait to pick some pan subbs this year and swim in the pool, weeeee.
i got a BIG jar of GTs all colonized, the last 2 jars contaminated when i tried to spawn them, what a shitty strain, never had this problem with B+ 
so im gonna bury the jar in the local dungheap and wait till late spring, then im moving back to the area (not in with my parents ) and the heap hopefully will be my own personal mushroom pile :smile:
my related quandry is, tripping AND taking advantage of my parents pool and patio :smile: hmmmm. maybe if i treat them to dinner and a movie.... OOOOR just wait till they work.  but then id have to look after my 5 year old sister, and what kind of big bro would i be all on mushrooms? :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: parents.. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1473401 - 04/19/03 02:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

heh...
i'm too nervous to trip in my house with 2 teenagers...
hafta save it for "festival-time" (& kids under watchful eye of their my ex- for the week, hmmm.....)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Anonymous

#1473551 - 04/19/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

how old are you?

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: parents.. [Re: ]
    #1473640 - 04/19/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I believe gram is older than I am  :wink:

Just go for it and learn! 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: parents.. [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1473923 - 04/19/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It really depends on how concerned you are about your parents coming downstairs. Do you ever smoke weed down there and get paranoid? If so it would be a bad idea to trip. If you are the type that just doesn't give a fuck, then you could have good trip and not worry. But if you start worrying, you could spend the rest of the night freaked out and not having fun. It could ruin psychedelics for you. I know you must be excited about it, but if I were you, I would really try to wait until a good time presents itself. Sometimes some scheeming is involved.
But if you are only taking the shrooms, 2 grams could be fairly weak. One hit of acid tho, could be very intense for a first trip and liike they said can last 8-12 hours, which actually gets old after awhile. Its possible to take the acid at night then the next morning when everyone is awake,you are still getting some minor visuals. So for the acid, I would recommend getting away for a day without fear of authority, but the shrooms could be safe.

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: parents.. [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1473943 - 04/19/03 06:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If, when you say "tab", you are referring to a tablet of acid, then I would seriously recommend breaking that into halves or smaller.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: parents.. [Re: Buddrow]
    #1478086 - 04/21/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sure he meant blotter tabs.

Offlinepenguinw46
Stranger
Loc: bama
Re: parents.. [Re: Sheepish]
    #1479474 - 04/21/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah my parents aren't gonna come down into the basement. it's like a proven fact, they're mad lazy and the only way to get them down there at night even if im makin a shitload of noise, would be to like force them down there. i'm not paranoid around them when i'm baked or anything, so mean that's hardly even a factor. i even have an escape route out to a golf course if i wanna go outside so i'm set there 2. o yeah the acid was fake so im eatin the mushrooms.

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1479501 - 04/21/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You get the mushrooms from the same source?

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1488398 - 04/24/03 03:47 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I dunno about these other people, but man...

my first trip was with 2 microdots of acid in my parents LARGE basment, while they were sleeping, and it was the best night of my life.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale