Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Herb Grinder, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemukhail
Creeper

Loc: Antarctica
Bridgesii chips drying...wat do?
    #14883892 - 08/07/11 04:02 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

So I have a foot of bridgesii chips almost completely dried. They were skinned, but I neglected to remove the core.

Ive been told powdering, and when ready for consumption, adding drops of water until it is a doughy consistency is a good way to eat it.

Otherwise, im thinking isopropyl extraction. Thing is, im questioning its efficiency. I just want a product that I can store for at least a month, that is ready to be eaten. I could sit down and take the time to cut out the core pieces from the dried chips, if anyone experienced thinks its necessary.

What the fuck should I do with these chips? Id love to be able to eat them wednesday, so im not sure if I can prepare iso extract by then. Maybe if I took a hairdryer to the pan of isopropyl...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

Re: Bridgesii chips drying...wat do? [Re: mukhail]
    #14883896 - 08/07/11 04:06 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

one foot wont do shit.  do 2 ft or 18in

core is fine.  do ethanol extract not iso

Offlinemukhail
Creeper

Re: Bridgesii chips drying...wat do? [Re: detest86]
    #14883918 - 08/07/11 04:20 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

detest86 said:
one foot wont do shit.  do 2 ft or 18in

core is fine.  do ethanol extract not iso

1 foot of bridgesii wont do shit?

lol wat

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14884771 - 08/07/11 11:43 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

One foot of bridgesii is a strong trip.  I leave the core on my bridgesii - its usually much narrower than San Pedro's core.

One foot of it is at least 30 grams and that is too many pills to gelcap and too much material to eat, right?

For maximum efficiency, make a tea.  Do a triple three hour boil and then combine your washes and evap and drink or evap and gelcap.

Iso will work.  You can put the iso and powder in a jar in a pot of hot water.  Make sure to put a towel in between the bottom of the pot and jar.  Put a lot of iso and stir for an hour or so.  Then strain the iso, add more iso and do this a few times.  The heat should speed the extraction of mescaline into the alcohol.  Make sure you have a convection stove, you don't want a fire.

Take all the alcohol washes, put them in a pyrex tray and place a fan on it.  It should be gone in a day.  Add a bit of flour, gelcap it or roll it into balls.

This will be weaker than a water extraction, but it is still good, especially if you are in a time crunch.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: Bridgesii chips drying...wat do? [Re: joemolloy]
    #14884815 - 08/07/11 11:57 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I'd eat them dry. :crazy2:

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

Re: Bridgesii chips drying...wat do? [Re: Cynosure]
    #14886148 - 08/07/11 05:36 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

2 and a half inch thick 18in long decored yields 30 grams dried.  I just went through another thread with a guy that only did a foot and he was dissapointed. all i could say was i told you so.  But go ahead, under dose with your 12in and come back and ask for more advice.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14886163 - 08/07/11 05:38 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

If he got the bridgesii off of that auction on the bay, one foot is good.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

#14914476 - 08/13/11 04:40 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
If he got the bridgesii off of that auction on the bay, one foot is good.

sounds like you dont do a lot of cactus.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #14914734 - 08/13/11 07:09 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

detest86 said:
sounds like you dont do a lot of cactus.

Joe does PLENTY of cacti, knows his shit, and gives uniformly excellent advice.  If you don't believe me, use the search function and find out for yourself first-hand.  If I were the OP, I'd listen to Joe...but its not my call, my cactus, or my experience.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflinePsilocybimater
Hunter of the Wild!

#14914793 - 08/13/11 08:05 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mukhail said:
So I have a foot of bridgesii chips almost completely dried. They were skinned, but I neglected to remove the core.

Ive been told powdering, and when ready for consumption, adding drops of water until it is a doughy consistency is a good way to eat it.

Otherwise, im thinking isopropyl extraction. Thing is, im questioning its efficiency. I just want a product that I can store for at least a month, that is ready to be eaten. I could sit down and take the time to cut out the core pieces from the dried chips, if anyone experienced thinks its necessary.

What the fuck should I do with these chips? Id love to be able to eat them wednesday, so im not sure if I can prepare iso extract by then. Maybe if I took a hairdryer to the pan of isopropyl...

well! last weekend, well a week prior, i got 4 achuma, dried one of the 12in(52g) and powered it with a coffee grinder and used the mescaline made easy tek very easy similar dmt ext. yield was about 450mg of unpure hcl, which was prob about 280-320 washed w/ acetone(not needed), the week prior we boiled down 2- 12in achuma to a shot each. if you know what syrup of ipecac is that was the effect of the shot and some very mild visuals; on the other hand, the hcl from a famous quote is 'the only way to fly' no sickness and just mild stomach discomfort, prob from the mass release of serotonin.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Bridgesii chips drying...wat do? [Re: Psilocybimater]
    #14914974 - 08/13/11 09:49 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

@detest86, don't be condescending douche.  I got that role covered.

It's possible there is weak bridgesii floating around out there.  Recently I saw a guy on Mycotopia say he didn't trip off a foot bridgesii.  Perhaps he and detest86 really had a peruviod mutant with similar looks but less mescaline.  Perhaps the extraction method was incorrect.  Or maybe the bridgesii did suck.  My experience with it has always been powerful at a single skinny foot and I've sampled from many different vendors and many different varieties.

The best advice is that if you find a vendor with powerful bridgesii, order a few dozen cuttings.  In the past few years, I've ordered hundreds of cuttings and propagated them.  I'll never have another bunk trip again.  If you find powerful San Pedro, I'd jump at that too.  SP is MUCH easier to grow than bridgesii.  I can water SP ever day it loves it, if I water my bridgesii more than once every two weeks, they start to rot.

--------------------

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

#14922663 - 08/14/11 10:16 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

This websites not big enough for two condescending douches. I'm taking over.

N I asked that guy on mycotopia where he got his bridgesii.  He said off ebay.  Let the condescending bastard I am rein on.

Edited by detest86 (08/14/11 11:08 PM)

Offlinemukhail
Creeper

#17061150 - 10/19/12 02:29 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Haha, by the way. That one foot had me tripping balls with 10 minute periods of dmt like intensity.

You must only get shitty cacti, detest.

Offlinedetest86
Psychonaut

#17061259 - 10/19/12 02:50 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe so.

lets hope the bridgesiis that i have peeled and dried have a good amount of love in them.

They are very blue

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Herb Grinder, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience