Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update}
    #14879103 - 08/05/11 10:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey today i got my entire SGFC kit together, but decided to drop buy before i make things final.

Ive got a 51QT "Sterilite" tub from walmart with latch lid. I have a 15 watt daylight fluorescent light fixture. I also layed a garbage bag on the ground for catching any water, and keeping the floor dust away from my tank.

As you can see in the pictures i made a 2"x2" grid with a sharpie on the outside to make it perfect. drilling a hole at the beginning of each line and on each intersection with another line.

I also made four 2" penny stacks taped together to act as legs to elevate my SGFC. I think ive done everything correct :stoned:.

My room is about 50% humidity, and stays around 75-82*F. should i go ahead and drill the holes ? with 4-5" of perlite will this not be a perfect setup ? :shocked::thumbup:.

PS: is it bad to run a ceiling fan with your sgfc in the room ?

Thanks, heres pics as always :sun: [the label, the penny stacks, all 6 sides of tub, and the complete setup w/o pennystand]
-
-
-
-

--------------------
Quote: " There is no doubt in my mind that extra terrestrials played a large part in human evolution ".

Edited by jtspitfire (08/08/11 02:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLavaLamp
Stranger

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: jtspitfire]
    #14879141 - 08/05/11 10:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Do it - drill at the intersections and the end of the lines. Add the perlite.

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
    #14879148 - 08/05/11 10:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds great. Remember to keep it off the ground though.

--------------------

OfflineCheeseBurgler
Lurker Aficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: i ain't tellin you NUFFIN...
    #14879179 - 08/05/11 10:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

looks damn fine to me!

drill those holes, and load up the perlite. make sure you wash that shit good; theres all kinds of dust and stuff all over it.

trash bag underneath was a great idea, especially because you are gonna get a little bit perlite that falls through.

the ONLY thing i dont like is the fact that it is on the ground. i think of Doc T and say that like "80% of the nasty shit that can fuck you up grove is within 30 inches of ground level." that is NOT a direct quote, but you get the idea...get it up off the ground.

ceiling fan is fine if it is not on the ground, BUT, if you choose to keep it there, no ceiling fan. you want to avoid direct air currents at all costs, so no box fans pointed right at it, or anything like that.

other than that, your golden brother. instead of the penny towers, i used plastic shot glasses. your fruiting chamber is going to be pretty heavy once its loaded up, and you need some good supports under there...maybe even consider one for the middle.

so you have cakes in the making? if not, your gonna go crazy waiting for them and looking at an empty fc.

EDIT:dammit, beat me to it. good thing i type like a grandma; slow and, umm, slow.

--------------------

Edited by CheeseBurgler (08/05/11 10:45 PM)

InvisibleHorizonSpawn
Gettin' my grow on :)
Male

Loc: Myco-Tek.org Flag
Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: CheeseBurgler]
    #14879227 - 08/05/11 10:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Agree with the others... The most clean and stable air (in an eight foot ceiling room) is around 3~5 feet from the ground. Between the waist and shoulders of an average adult male :smile:

--------------------
Please assume any and all prints exchanged are "WILD" in nature; and thus, should NOT be considered ASEPTIC...

NOTE:  Please excuse my brevity, as it is a bitch 'n' a half and slow as hell to type on this here phone :frown:

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14879264 - 08/05/11 11:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not too worried about the contams from the floor due to the garbage bag, and the fact that there has never been food or mold in that room that I know of. I need the fan at night because its sometimes still 20*C at night and its hard 2 sleep. but ya there is no fans near it, just on the ceiling

Btw im gonna duct tape the supports to it. [dont underestimate the power of the duct tape, how do you think my light stays up ?:crazy:] haha. ya ill make a penny stand for the center too. btw what do you mean by stable air hehe

thanks for the replies. :thumbup:

--------------------
Quote: " There is no doubt in my mind that extra terrestrials played a large part in human evolution ".

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14879274 - 08/05/11 11:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

BTW: I have 4 cakes in consolidation. One is 5 days in and the other three are 3 or 2 days into consolidation.

Im gonna be birthing them this week !:laugh::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHorizonSpawn
Male

#14879278 - 08/05/11 11:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry; that was vague of me :frown: It is the most temperature stable... As well as cleanest :smile:

--------------------
Please assume any and all prints exchanged are "WILD" in nature; and thus, should NOT be considered ASEPTIC...

NOTE:  Please excuse my brevity, as it is a bitch 'n' a half and slow as hell to type on this here phone :frown:

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: HorizonSpawn]
    #14879317 - 08/05/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the quick response :thumbup:
Ya its too bad i cant elevate my tank 3 feet.

--------------------

OfflineCheeseBurgler
Lurker Aficionado
 User Gallery

#14879318 - 08/05/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jtspitfire said:
I'm not too worried about the contams from the floor due to the garbage bag, and the fact that there has never been food or mold in that room that I know of.

you know, the crazy thing about contams is that they are microscopic until they start germinating.

my point is that all can be "clean", but once you put your perfect little cakes in there, ANY cantam is going to settle on it and make a nice new home.

i mean, how much air current do you think you make simply be walking into a room? not much, it would seem. BUT, for anything on the floor, its like a fuckin tornado! feet moving, brushing against carpet, catapulting endospores all over the place...but once again, only at floor level.

the trashbag idea would work if it covered your whole floor, and was constantly moistened and cleaned (shit would settle on it, get stuck in the water, then be cleaned away) but this isn't a fairy tale magic world, its real life and we own carpet.

i dont mean to harp, i just dont want to see you get screwed because of something you underestimated.

EDIT: i even tried to type faster that time too!!

--------------------

Edited by CheeseBurgler (08/05/11 11:17 PM)

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14879423 - 08/05/11 11:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Alright, I guess I'm gonna take apart the top of my desk table and convert it into a "Tote-Stand" lol... :cool::thumbup: it is 2'6'' off the ground. I'll wash the garbage bag with a bleach water solution then throw that on the desk. after drilling the holes and before I put the perlite in ill wash the inside of the tote with the bleach-water solution too.

any bleach to water ratios ?

ps. lol nice spelling for typing faster:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineCheeseBurgler
Lurker Aficionado
 User Gallery

#14880871 - 08/06/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

good call dude, you really will be kissing yourself if you could see the heartache you've saved yourself.

1 part bleach to 10 parts water. that shit will clean anything, even your heroin needles.

you don't have to bleach your FC, just soap and water. same thing for your glove box.

godspeed yo. you'll get it. the beginning is always the hardest, then it all gets easier.

--------------------

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14881317 - 08/06/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

heres what she looks like now :eek::sun::thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinetripdawg420
low life with no life
Male

Loc: illinois
    #14881350 - 08/06/11 02:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: tripdawg420]
    #14881359 - 08/06/11 02:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Get those holes drilled already man! You're making me impatient! J/k  good looking well thought out SGFC you got going there.

Hopefully your significant other/parents don't yell at you like I got yelled at for the giant mess I made while drilling.

OfflineSapr0phyt3
Lurker
Male
Loc: New Mexico Flag
    #14881364 - 08/06/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nice!

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: VaeVictum]
    #14881375 - 08/06/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nobody is uninformed of whats happening :cool::thumbup: (hippies rule)

Oh sorry for making you impatient. I dont NEED the terrarium until monday, and the drill I was gonna use needs to be found first (looking).

Ill drill them and post a pic just for you when I find it. :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#14881433 - 08/06/11 02:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yay! :lmafo: Can't wait to this whole grow come together. It's always a great experience for everyone.

Offlineluckee8989
Stranger
    #14881603 - 08/06/11 03:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm planning on building a SGFC, but I haven't come across the penny stacks, or any similar elevations. What is the purpose? Was it just to keep it elevated off the ground? I see you are using it on the desk as well.

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14881941 - 08/06/11 05:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ok so I drilled my....... THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY 1/4" holes on all 6 sides of the tote :ooo:

To the person above: The SGFC has to be elevated off the ground because the holes in the bottom allow air to flow up and threw the perlite carrying water. without the holes on the bottom, or if they are covered, your humidity will be miniscule.

HERE Is where I learned most of what I know about The SGFC. If you view that post and this one, your SGFC will turn out fine :sun::thumbup:

so heres my full and final setup with the holes, hygrometer, thermometer, and plastic bag on table. also a pic of all the plastic bits from drilling. A LOT of drilling....

--------------------

Offlineluckee8989
Stranger
    #14882006 - 08/06/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the info! I can't believe I missed that. Great job, your progress is making me want to start on my SGFC way early :laugh:

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: luckee8989]
    #14882145 - 08/06/11 06:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Looking good man, thanks for the prompt sgfc update. This looks like a promising grow. :thumbup:

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14882452 - 08/06/11 07:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

BTW. anyone wanna inform me of PROPER FAE techniques. also how often to fan and how often to mist. and, do i always mist my cakes, or not. ive heard that misting pins directly is bad for them, and have also read that you should mist the perliite and the walls of the tank only. I saw also that the only time you mist the cakes directly is to dampen the dry virmiculite you roll the cake in, after you first place it in the FC.

PS: dunk a pf tek cake 12 hours or 24hours ??! :sun::thumbup:
THANX !

--------------------

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#14882496 - 08/06/11 07:34 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It's a real art when it comes to drying your cakes out to create expansive pin sets. For the most part though the vermiculite on top and the sides is going to be your visual for misting.

If it starts looking light brown rather than the moist darker brown mist that bad boy. Depending on the heat I mist between 2-8 times a day and rigorously fan after each misting.

Directly misting your cakes is okay and pretty much standard procedure. I walk circles around my SGFC around 5 times while pumping the spray bottle around 30-50 times. Mine creates a real fine mist with no large droplets flying around or being made. I practiced over my arm in the bathroom at the bathtub trying to get the setting right.

Just play around with it and if you notice you over water and leave pooling you can be naughty like me and pick your cake up and turn it sideways to drain or if you're scared of contams/handling leave it alone and skip the next misting or two.

GL! Let us know how it goes.

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14882531 - 08/06/11 07:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

so you make sure the vermiculite is always damp on your cakes? and you even mist it when you have mushies and pins growing ?

TY for fast reply :tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#14882548 - 08/06/11 07:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I mist the shit out of my caps and they seem to love it.

You don't have to make sure your vermiculite is always wet especially after first introduction to your FC. It will have all the moisture it needs from the dunk and roll. Don't forget to let the mycelium grab onto that vermiculite by letting it sit for 2 hours before your first misting. More will hold on this way.

Once you have pins going and if the cake is yellowing/bruising you'll definitely want to step up the misting. Gotta keep a good supply of moisture in and out of the cake for those mushrooms to grow up big and tall.

OfflineMushGirl389
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#14882575 - 08/06/11 07:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, drilling those holes made a HUGE mess in my living room... I think I'm still vacuuming up little pieces here and there and I made mine over 2 weeks ago LOL. Very nice set up.. make sure you watch the moving air and temperatures though. I had my original set up in my bedroom with a ceiling fan that was only on at night, and an air conditioner (inside the FC was showing temps hovering around 70F) and I had growth on my cakes after about a week and a half, but the pins were growing sooo slowwwww. So I moved them upstairs into a warmer room I'm only using for laundry, sat them on a shelf near a cracked window and they are BOOMING now. They have more than doubled in size in the last 24 hours of being in that room, and all I do is go up and fan and mist every 4-5 hours. Good luck to you, I know I can't wait for my first harvest!

--------------------
"See, to live, is to suffer. But to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering." -DMX

"You don't know me, you just met me, well if I couldn't have it.. silly rabbit, why ya sweat me?" -Tupac

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: MushGirl389]
    #14882627 - 08/06/11 08:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the insight VaeVictum :smile:

I've heard they need 86*F to fruit perfectly but my room stays at a steady 70-75*F at night and 75-82*F during the day. I can open my window during the day and get my room up to 30*C if thats more suitable...

anyways, with my window shut my room stays exactly 80*F during the day. And I will never run my ceiling fan after the cakes go in the FC. I'll suck it up and sleep in the heat. :stoned::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#14882648 - 08/06/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

86 to fruit is crazy high.

70-74 is preferred fruiting conditions. I fruited mine at 80 because I had no choice and could not cool my place down in any area for them.

That range you mentioned fluctuating through out the day is going to be amazingly perfect for you. Some people say that fluctuation can be a good thing for pin sets. Try not to let it get over 80-81 in there though.

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14882811 - 08/06/11 08:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ya thanx ill make sure to keep the temp below 80*F.

Also do you think the FC will be kept a few degrees cooler because of the misting and the perlite ? if so I'll be in the ball park for good fruiting temps. haha:tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#14882836 - 08/06/11 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When it was getting really hot in my SGFC I was misting my perlite and walls with ice water and even threw a few cubes of ice in there to melt. It only dropped my temp by a few degrees for about 20 minutes then went back up.

Honestly I can't say for sure if it'll help you out though. I wouldn't sweat it too much, some times there just isn't much you can do about your fruiting conditions.

We're you concerned about losing humidity by having your ceiling fan on? It wont hurt to have it on in intervals probably. Should help with your FAE since you'll be leaving your window shut. I don't suffocate myself in my room because of my mushies and no one should. :P

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14890727 - 08/08/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Today I took my first of 4 cakes out of the dunking jar, and rolled it in virmiculite. first I washed out my sgfc with bleach water, then rinsed, then washed with soap. i also washed my desk with bleachwater.

after that washed the perlite and plopped that stuff to the 4" line or so of the sgfc, and put my rolled cake in and misted the perlite. In these photos im still waiting a few hours before misting the cake to make sure i dont wash the dry virmiculite off my cake.:sun::thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinetripdawg420
low life with no life
Male

#14890755 - 08/08/11 02:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

good shit fill that mothafukka up :headbang3:

--------------------
HUSTLER
epic GT mono tub

wbs tek
coir tek

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update} [Re: jtspitfire]
    #14892007 - 08/08/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Question: The humidity reading on my shitty hygrometer is only getting to about 82% humidity. do you think its just my hygrometer or do you think i need to boost my humidity by 10% by covering some (like 25 - 50) holes above the perlite or by doing something else ?

hmm... any suggestions ? :stoned:

--------------------

OfflineWing
The Eye Tyrant
Male User Gallery

#14892068 - 08/08/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Where is your hygrometer? on a wall of the sgfc? or sitting on the perlite? I would suggest sitting it on something that is about as high as your cake to get an accurate reading of the RH in the lower middle of you SGFC. Your hygrometer will read less humidity if its on the side of the tub near a hole. You should have almost 100% if you put your hygrometer on the perlite.

Make sure you have a hygrometer that you can calibrate.

--------------------
My Old Grow Logs

OfflineWing
The Eye Tyrant
Male User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update} [Re: Wing]
    #14892081 - 08/08/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

nvm I see the hygrometer in the pics lol

yea get a better hygrometer and put it where that cake is on something that raises it up a few inches.

--------------------
My Old Grow Logs

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14892139 - 08/08/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ok i moved the hygrometer from the wall near to on the perlite beside the cake. Ill see where its at in 15 minutes. btw the hygrometer is not able to be calibrated :[

--------------------

Offlinetripdawg420
low life with no life
Male

#14892161 - 08/08/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you dont need that thing spray and fan :headbang3:

--------------------
HUSTLER
epic GT mono tub

wbs tek
coir tek

OfflineWing
The Eye Tyrant
Male User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update} [Re: tripdawg420]
    #14892171 - 08/08/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:whathesaid: :shrug: :logic:

Just feel them emotionally and let them tell you via empathy what they want.

--------------------
My Old Grow Logs

OfflineMycoRunner
Stranger

#14892245 - 08/08/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome SGFC, that cake is being treated like a prince all alone in there!

Quote:

jtspitfire said:
ok i moved the hygrometer from the wall near to on the perlite beside the cake. Ill see where its at in 15 minutes. btw the hygrometer is not able to be calibrated :[

Any suggestions for a decent hygrometer? I have a digital one but I'm pretty sure it isn't that accurate.

--------------------
:nyan:

OfflineWing
The Eye Tyrant
Male User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update} [Re: MycoRunner]
    #14892262 - 08/08/11 07:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Analog Hygrometer with calibration

I love the little legs on the SGFC!

--------------------
My Old Grow Logs

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? {update} [Re: MycoRunner]
    #14892287 - 08/08/11 07:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanx !:sun:
He wont be lonely too much longer, there is still 3 cakes left to put in. This was a puerto rican cubensis, and it beat the 2 golden teacher i also had colonizing by like 6 days lol. !

[2puerto, 2goldenteach]
happy shroomin !:tongue:

--------------------

Offlinejtspitfire
Ancient Alien Theorist
 User Gallery

#14892306 - 08/08/11 07:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

lol ya the legs were quite innovative lol :stoned::thumbup:

they cost me like 20cents each though. one even cost 50 cents because i had to use dimes too hahaha:grin:

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #14892972 - 08/08/11 09:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sweet look'in

:thumbup:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

InvisibleHorizonSpawn
Male

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: KaptKid]
    #14893030 - 08/08/11 09:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Though really not needed with your setup; if you use a hygrometer, place in on top of a shot glass about equal distance from your wall as the cakes (1.5~2 inches) :smile:

--------------------

OfflineCheeseBurgler
Lurker Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: HorizonSpawn]
    #14893266 - 08/08/11 10:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

did someone say hygrometer? :excitedseal:

http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-ANALOG
boom, 5 dollars.

i got 2, they come with toothpicks,..for teeth picking.:borfase:

--------------------

Invisiblebarong
Nada
 User Gallery

#14904671 - 08/11/11 02:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Good to see you're going with a precision build (with the grid). I have a question for experienced growers - that seems like a heap of perlite for a tub of those dimensions, is that the norm ? I would have thought half as much would do the trick.

OfflineCheeseBurgler
Lurker Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Hows This SGFC Setup ? [Re: barong]
    #14905928 - 08/11/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psylo Dread said:
Good to see you're going with a precision build (with the grid). I have a question for experienced growers - that seems like a heap of perlite for a tub of those dimensions, is that the norm ? I would have thought half as much would do the trick.

nope, holes are 2 inches apart, perlite is 2 holes high, thus 4(ish) inches.

--------------------

OfflineFlorida
Soul Rebel

Loc: Florida
    #15047135 - 09/08/11 09:38 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Any update?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck