Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Azure Essence]
    #14297984 - 04/15/11 09:02 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Also sunset, I've been reading a bit about LSH, any experience with it? On this thread http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8446365/an/0/page/0

he talks about how LSA is a bit sedating(I assume a bit like mushrooms? I havent taken it yet...) and that you apparently dont get that with LSH. I wonder if it has similar side effects such as nausea and vasoconstriction

Also, do you go by packet weight or do you scal weigh them? I cleaned a few packets the other day(pretty sure it was 5, making it 7.5g) then I did 3(4.5g) more just now, and when I compared the seed amounts side by side, it looked about right(the amount I did now wasa bit more than half of the other amount), but when I weighed it on the scale it came out to 15.6g. I seem to remember feeling like I lost a few packets or something, so maybe I really did 7 packets before, which would make the weight roughly 15g's, but the seed amount didnt add up..... I dunno, maybe I'm paranoid. It's not like I have fried my souls dick off on LSD before, so whether it's 12gs or 15gs I dont think it will matter much.

Edited by Azure Essence (04/16/11 12:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineglory
Stranger
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Azure Essence]
    #14534679 - 05/30/11 07:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

I love this thread, and I have one fundamental question regarding Morning Glory or LSA.

How LSA exactly works? which receptors it works on?

I looked all over, only one place said "Partial agonist of the serotonin receptors"

Serotonin, Is that all?

Thanks!

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Loc: KS
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14847751 - 07/30/11 09:10 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys, finally got my chance to try out LSA. Me and my guy got the CWE started with some lemon juice in there gonna throw back the water at noon today and see how things go. I can fill you guys in later today or tomorrow since we will be outside today.

--------------------

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Takura001]
    #14848527 - 07/30/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So ... dosed at 12:45 ... it is now 1:45 and I am feeling nothing ... It could be because They are a couple months old but I figured that wouldn't make much of a difference...

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Takura001]
    #14850392 - 07/31/11 04:55 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How much did you dose and what type of Morning Glories did you use? Also keep in mind that when doing the CWE you expose the alkaloid to factors which may degrade it - those being light and prolonged exposure to cold so if you didn't leave it in a dim room and kept it in for too long chances are your LSA got broken down. Also I do believe the freshness of the seeds plays some sort of role in it.

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14851025 - 07/31/11 10:24 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

6.75 g a piece, I did it in a fridge that wasn't used very often and could be left alone. But the seeds were 3 months old and could have been exposed to heat.

They were Heavenly Blues.

You say the cold breaks it down?

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #14851366 - 07/31/11 12:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It was my understanding that it was heat that can be a problem; but not as much as light.

Might I suggest the dose was low?
I read a dose on erowid was suggested to be between 300-500 seeds.

If 3 grams of HBMG equate to about 100 seeds; then the dose used by each of you was about 220 seeds.

A low dose; especially if ones' seeds are not "Fresh"; they have likely changed from LSH into LSA... less psychedelic; more sedating.

Try the peppermint tea LSA to LSH conversion tek.
Or extracting in cold sherry is the same; I think.
What you are looking for is to combine the aldehyde found in peppermint or sherry with the LSA; (re)forming the LSH adduct.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: flickedbic]
    #14852020 - 07/31/11 02:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I figured it was a combination of heat exposure, low dose, and age of seeds that made it not work. Oh well. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#14852468 - 07/31/11 04:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Low dose :wink:

Blessings.

--------------------
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: flickedbic]
    #14854368 - 07/31/11 11:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

6.75g a piece - you're going by the seed packet weights I'm guessing (1.5g each)?

I never count seeds when dosing, I go by the packets and increase in increments of 3g/2 packets in regards to trip intensity

3g - nootropic dosing
6g - threshold
9g - noticeable effects
12g+ - definite tripping

I find 10g to be the sweet spot and in conjunction with weed (even a small amount, smoked at any point during the trip) has given me my most profound spiritual experiences to date.

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

#14854397 - 07/31/11 11:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I know I dosed too low. But on my first and only shroom trip we had too much and it gave me a bad trip so I didn't wnat to over do it. Guess I guessed too low. heh

--------------------

OfflineDscid
 User Gallery

#14854982 - 08/01/11 04:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm really interested in your nootropic reports, sunset.  Care to talk about them?  Do you still dose nootropic regularly for meditation?

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Dscid]
    #14865825 - 08/03/11 04:35 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dscid said:
I'm really interested in your nootropic reports, sunset.  Care to talk about them?  Do you still dose nootropic regularly for meditation?

When I've taken LSA as a nootropic the reasons differentiate in regards to Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and Morning Glories. With HBWR, 3-4 seeds allowed me to calculate and articulate in an almost robotic manner and I was much more able to express my more complex thoughts into words with ease. I was able to think in a more systematic manner; interestingly enough I'd found out after I did my trials with HBWR that the seeds were utilized in ancient Ayurvedic medicine as literal intelligence enhancers, and I understood completely why. One noteable example was when I'd taken a few and went to my English class in college and led the class in an hour long debate regarding duality, Plato's "Allegory of the Cave" and some other topics, all the while my teacher was going :dudewtf:

For Morning Glories a similar effect was noticed, except the nature of my thoughts were amplified in their spiritual nature. Suddenly these abstract metaphysical concepts made much clearer sense to me, I understood them more deeply as concepts, and I was able to think in concepts. For both LSA sources I felt a universal connection and the feeling of divine oneness, even at the nootropical doses.

One reason why I was able to think so systematically is due to the fact that LSA causes EXTREME time dilation (i.e. time goes at a snail's pace) but your mind continues to go fast (or perceived as fast). Despite this, it is also VERY easy to clear your mind completely and go into a meditative trance. I will also be in a greater position to pursue a more ascetic, humble lifestyle because of the disposition that LSA gives me, and nootropical doses allow me to go through my day with a clearer understanding of my own beliefs. Another example of the power of nootropical LSA dosing came when I did 3g and read through, finished, and understood very very clearly all of Friedrich Nietzsche's "Beyond Good And Evil".... in 4 hours :lol:

To answer your question my experiences with LSA occur only in the Springtime so I haven't dosed it in a while but I plan to order some more in due time.

Offlineaficionados
jumanji

#14866805 - 08/03/11 11:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah Morning Glory taste the best to me, and even then after a fair few they begin to taste gross

ololuqui and HBWR i don't like the taste of

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: aficionados]
    #14866924 - 08/03/11 11:57 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You may have been most qualified to speak; if Plato indeed drank the Kykeon at Eleusis.

The Claviceps paspali symbiosis wavelength...

Blessings.

--------------------

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (08/03/11 12:01 PM)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14869783 - 08/03/11 10:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
You may have been most qualified to speak; if Plato indeed drank the Kykeon at Eleusis.

The Claviceps paspali symbiosis wavelength...

Blessings.

The Eleusian Mysteries was the Shroomery forum of its time. :wink:

Invisibletwinkie
ThizzOrDie!
Male

#14874086 - 08/04/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

LSH is not naturally found inside the HBWR, or MG seeds. LSH/LAH is Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide. It is formed by taking LSA, the naturally occurring compound in HBWR/MG seeds, and adding acetaldehyde to it via Peppermint, Sherry, or various alcohols.

--------------------

Spare BTC? Donate them here! 1CUrygL1w4YJsniSUeFTsnLgMqYdTwdejY

Sucks I can't get into that wallet anymore lol

OfflineCinnamonSpirit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: KingEmblem]
    #26443578 - 01/20/20 05:42 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I've always refered to her as LiSA or Gloria.

Offlineft116
The one
Male

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: CinnamonSpirit]
    #26444551 - 01/21/20 09:57 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah.
I still like to trip on morning
Glory’s.
But these days I just dose with
Hbwr seeds when i feel the
Need.

--------------------

If the devil wants me.
I will hear his call.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag