Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Daily Dream Post cont.
    #1485360 - 04/23/03 06:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Today i woke up to the most excellent dream. First it started out kind of religious like where god was telling me his answers. I could hear a whisper of "Jesus Christ... Jesus Christ"... but i'm not into that shit so i flew away. Then i jumped to the complete opposite towards a typical hell looking environment. Demons oooo scary... blah blah... but that duelistic world wouldn't cut it. I ended up in a different world were these subconcious alien entities were sending me messages and information. I won't go into too much detail but i will say that I love this world that i live in, no matter how many times i get depressed or bored or anything where i feel uncomfortable. It all ends one day.

Got Dreams?  :grin:

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (04/23/03 07:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: Droz]
    #1486363 - 04/23/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i was fishing/camping on a boat with my dad and two cousins. it was really sweet. but some sort of government/criminal agents were hunting us, and they finally found us when we were camping out on this rocky beach. when they came we all started to run, but I was like "fuck...theres no way out", so I ran down and jumped one of the agents, and grabbed the barrel of his gun (a strange rifle-esqe contaption that shot darts) and I made him shoot his partner...then I murdered both them. it was really grotesque. and in the process...we lost all of our belongings.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1486378 - 04/23/03 02:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

While in Guatemala I had a dream that Atomicfunksoldier and I went to Russia. We were going around checking stuff out at an old church, filming it, when Jeff Burns came out and gave Doug some tips on how to film stuff. Then we left to afghanistan and caught a ride back home with the US army. Our boat flipped over, though, and we were tossed into the water looking way way up at all these big american war ships. Eventually I got on one and then I went for a dive. At the bottom of the ocean there were little rainbow flat snake ribbon things. They were stretching and moving around.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: Dogomush]
    #1486658 - 04/23/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ever played "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" ?

i had been getting stoned and playing that game relentlessly at a friends place and consequently having twisted fucking nightmares about all these ghoulish type things and aliens chasing me through some huge building.

it was really creepy but still held game-like properties...

i even think the aliens and zombies were on some sort of seperate teams... i don't think i was on either team.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: Grav]
    #1486779 - 04/23/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i love that game. the sweetest levels are:

the outdoor hedge maze. and the indoor factory with all the chainsaw dudes.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

#1486857 - 04/23/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

me and my GF, or whatever she is, got in a huge fight last night.

I dreamed I kicked her ass... but she was so tweaked out it didn't even phase her.

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1486869 - 04/23/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I all remember from my dream last night is waking up and thinking I had a lip piercing (which I don't).  :confused: 

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: adrug]
    #1487231 - 04/23/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

One morning last week:

Wandering through a huge majestic house, some ancient European style, that seemed to be falling apart. I was sitting across from my room-mate freshman year of college and around me were other college students I had become mildly attached to. A few wrinkled, aged women, presumably their mothers were chatting about the newest addition to the college. Then I was sinking backwards in my chair into a pool of dark water. My roomate reached across and pulled me up, and I realized that everyone was sitting chest high in this water. Then the rest began to sink. I gave a feeble attempt to save one, but I was helpless and eventually left them to sink into the whirlpool. I started walking down a hallway next to the pool. I turned and saw stairs leading up to an apartment landing. On the landing above was a beautiful dark haird woman; between us was a ratty looking man with a mustache. I'm not sure exactly why but my mind/I brought a knife into existence in his hand. I felt fear for a millisecond, but since I knew it was a dream I didn't back down. There was a strong feeling present, like he despised me. But I knew I could toy with him, I could make him any form I desired. I morphed him into a few things, all furry, an Ewok, but eventually a stuffed toy bear. Then I was holding him in my arms. By now I knew I was dreaming and I began to fly. So I burst through a window, flew out over the pool I had been sinking into. The table and people were no longer there, presumably they all drowned. Out into a beautiful courtyard surrounded by snow-covered trees I flew, stuffed animal in hand. I spiraled upwards, heading for the clouds. The stuffed bear whispered in my ear as we flew up, "I still don't like you." I continued my ascent without consideration of him. As I cleared the trees my head felt wierd, sort of like the rush from falling, but reversed. I couldn't really form fluffy clouds in mind and I was seeing flashing lights which I believed were stars. But I had the definite sensation that it was daytime. (this dream occured in the morning, not at night) Instead of seeing clouds or sun though.. I saw flashing lights and what looked like steaming data running the entire length of the sky, in a grid-like pattern. It was all horizontal but there were sets of streaming data perpindicular to each other. Then I woke up.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1487431 - 04/23/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

a few nights back i had a terrible nightmare.

my girlfired and i were in this vast hilly field, but it seemed like high school. she and i were drinking some DXM and dodging the school authorities. after it hit us (we were tripping hard, which was really cool in the dream) she went a little crazy cause she took a lot more than me and started flying around. for some reason we could manipulate gravity so we were zooming around having a great time and then i lost her. it freaked me out so bad. so i dodged some very brilliantly green hills and then i felt a crazy voice call me. i turned around and i saw her dead against a tree about a mile away and my vision zoomed into her pale white face and through her eye sockets. i woke up in the traditional 'bad dream' way by yelling and realizing it was a dream, but it scared the shit out of me. good times :laugh:

-howardo

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: Grav]
    #1487711 - 04/23/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Zombies ate my neighbors .... (shudders)

night before last i had a dream where C-3PO from star wars was in wal mart talking to this other alien guy and they were being broadcast all over the store. but little did they know that... but i think they had planned it. and when they got surprised they were like "ooo weve been caught wink wink* and then it turns into the shape of a "grey" alien but it was really all god and silvery and all colors and it beamed into a book about aliens. then on the wall across from that there were these 15 places up on a display wall where these various people... i think it might have all been girls. and behind them was their "drug machine" and each little display place there was a different color with a different drug. one girl had "smoke" another one had Sex. another one just had endorphins. strange stuff i tell you.

--------------------
What?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Daily Dream Post cont. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1487880 - 04/23/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

bahaha..

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1489470 - 04/24/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Here's one i should have posted here, instead of shroomism telepathy game.

I was in psionic combat with a mini-bobby hill doll. This doll was shooting the ground with ice, fire, and wind. I was there and for some reason i was trying to put out the fire with my own dream abilitys. He fired a fire beam at the ground, i said "Ice beam" to neturalize the fire on the ground. He gathered the winds, and tryed to blow me away, but i said (something, i forget), and i calmed the winds. He shot ice everywhere; then i used fire to neturalize that. Then i look over to someone and said "are you good with telekinesis". So i tryed to grap the doll with my mind, but i couldn't get the mind-to-move-matter to work. So i just grabbed him, and then i was moving super fast like Jet Li in the movie "The One" I played hacky sack with him, but when i kicked the doll, i ended up kicking him so hard that he was bouncing all over the place. I slowed time down, the kick him around the place; it was perfect, i was perfect.

Its funny i could shoot fire, ice, and calm winds, but i couldn't do teleknesis.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale