Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: 4896744]
    #14879461 - 08/05/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sure, the pharm companies may not fund such an experiment, but they aren't the only source of funds.

Raw foods arn't even that expensive...  Shit its like cooked food minus the fuel cost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: 4896744]
    #14879533 - 08/06/11 12:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:
You think eating raw foods and supplements will cure cancer? What evidence do you have for this claim?

Quote:

iThink said:
You think eating raw foods and supplements will cure cancer? What evidence do you have for this claim?

What evidence do you need?

Scientific studies?

They haven't yet been done because of the vested interests of the wealthy elite in the pharmaceutical industry.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that exists which would suggest that it does.

Look all over the web to find it.

I've had personal experience with it, through acquaintances and family members.

If you want scientific proof, you would have to ask multinationals to fund research that would potentially put them out of bussiness.

So good luck with that.

There is no barrier to someone conducting an experiment on whether or not a raw food diet could cure cancer.

People have conducted such experiments, but they are not of millions of people.

Which is the type of evidence you would require to have it proven. Correct?

The only study I know that mentions raw food is an epidemiological study(review of a bunch of studies) that looks at over a million people and their eating habits in relation to cancer. Raw foods are given the strongest correlation in the protection against cancer.

I have seen what the raw food diet can do personally, I have conducted and seen experiments on what it can do but I don't have the money to do it with over a million people over many geographical areas.

Sure, the pharm companies may not fund such an experiment, but they aren't the only source of funds.

And I guess your going to tell me now that government officials and non-profit organizations are somehow immune to the influence that money and power have??

The government is bought out and I have also room to believe that the non-profit organizations are bought out as well.

Obviously I can't prove it to you and ultimatley then its a matter of trust.

Do you trust that the government and that non-profit organizations are not influenced by money and power?

Humans are easily manipulated by money and power.

So I don't trust them.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Edited by AlphaFalfa (08/06/11 12:41 AM)

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #14879558 - 08/06/11 12:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So you believe there is a huge conspiracy from the pharm companies that spans throughout all of science? That is a pretty big claim, and i require evidence for such things.

Also, studies don't need "millions" of people. All a good study needs is controls. Even a study featuring 50 people would be fairly indicative. All you need is 50 cancer patients where 25 eat a raw food diet and 25 don't. That wouldn't be very expensive at all. The fact that you have zero studies to confirm or even hint at your conclusion makes it seem dubious at best.

--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: PatrickKn]
    #14879563 - 08/06/11 12:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Alright, but give me more. How does that point to aliens coming here at all? The Sumerians could have known about color spectrums from astrological distances just like we did in the 30's. What other technology?

They also knew the relative sizes of the planets.

They had amazing architecture that dwarfs that of the Egyptians.

Take the megalith in Baalbeck for example; this solid stone structure weighs over 1200 tons. Scientists are still baffled by the existence of these megaliths, because they cannot comprehend how such a structure could have been quarried and transported over 5 kilometers from the query.

The Sumerians said that they transported it by godly technology which allowed for the megaliths to levitate to its destination.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879574 - 08/06/11 12:58 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
So you believe there is a huge conspiracy from the pharm companies that spans throughout all of science? That is a pretty big claim, and i require evidence for such things.

And you will never get that evidence.

Also, studies don't need "millions" of people. All a good study needs is controls. Even a study featuring 50 people would be fairly indicative. All you need is 50 cancer patients where 25 eat a raw food diet and 25 don't. That wouldn't be very expensive at all. The fact that you have zero studies to confirm or even hint at your conclusion makes it seem dubious at best.

Whatever. I've seen what it has to offer, it has helped me greatly and continues to do so.

The evidence you are looking for doesn't exist because the studies haven't been done.

There are plenty of people all over the internet who, like me have seen the benefits of the diet.

It might do you some good to look into it.

As I stated I don't have proof that it does for you, because you ask for proof that doesn't exist. Studies haven't been done yet that show whether my claims are true or not.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that shows that this diet does achieve what it has for me and my loved ones.

So I would suggest that you look into it.

--------------------

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #14879585 - 08/06/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Roger Hopkins has performed experiments where he moved stones 10 tons and over with over 100 people using rollers and levers.

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#14879586 - 08/06/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Words translated from Sumerian for levitate? Or words describing the 'godly technology' of ropes, wheels, pulleys, etc.? The godly technology of advanced mathematics? It's a mystery how these ancient societies got all these stone monuments from one place to another for sure, however it isn't completely beyond the realm of earth bound engineering. I think the problem lies in looking at these societies as a whole lot stupider than they actually were.

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

#14879591 - 08/06/11 01:05 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:

Whatever. I've seen what it has to offer, it has helped me greatly and continues to do so.

The evidence you are looking for doesn't exist because the studies haven't been done.

There are plenty of people all over the internet who, like me have seen the benefits of the diet.

As I stated I don't have proof that it does for you, because you ask for proof that doesn't exist. Studies haven't been done yet that show whether my claims are true or not.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that shows that this diet does achieve what it has for me and my loved ones.

Sorry, you claiming something worked for you and the claims of others on the internet means nothing to me. People claim to meet Jesus all the time and to actually see God. They say that these experiences have done something positive for them. That does not mean their claims carry any credibility.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879595 - 08/06/11 01:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Roger Hopkins has performed experiments where he moved stones 10 tons and over with over 100 people using rollers and levers.

Agreed.

Over 50 tonne stones have been moved with primitive technology.

However, these stones, once again, dwarf that of the Summerians.

Theres some of them in action, IMO.

This is one of the few cranes that can even lift those monsters.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879604 - 08/06/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:

Sorry, you claiming something worked for you and the claims of others on the internet means nothing to me. People claim to meet Jesus all the time and to actually see God. They say that these experiences have done something positive for them. That does not mean their claims carry any credibility.

Sadly, I agree.

Does that mean I agree with your point that the raw food diet cannot heal peoples degenerative diseases.

HELL NO!

I would just look into it yourself. Find people in your area who are raw foodie's, hear their success stories and try it out for yourself.

--------------------

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

#14879621 - 08/06/11 01:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sadly, I agree.

Does that mean I agree with your point that the raw food diet cannot heal peoples degenerative diseases.

HELL NO!

I would just look into it yourself. Find people in your area who are raw foodie's, hear their success stories and try it out for yourself.

I am not going to try it. Sure, some foods like vegetables may be healthier raw, and over cooking can destroy nutrients, but there is no evidence to suggest that this makes much of a difference in overall health as long as you still ingest the nutrients you need.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion" [Re: PatrickKn]
    #14879624 - 08/06/11 01:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Words translated from Sumerian for levitate? Or words describing the 'godly technology' of ropes, wheels, pulleys, etc.? The godly technology of advanced mathematics? It's a mystery how these ancient societies got all these stone monuments from one place to another for sure, however it isn't completely beyond the realm of earth bound engineering. I think the problem lies in looking at these societies as a whole lot stupider than they actually were.

Apparently it does.

We haven't yet explained how the Sumerians achieved this.

It's far to much evidence for me. Maybe if they just moved a few stones of over 5-50 tonnes sure.

But they moved and precision cut stone that dwarfed those.

Look around for the info, we haven't yet figured out how they moved these stones in the middle of the desert, over 5 KM, let alone quarried them LIFTING THEM out of a mountain.

--------------------

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

#14879627 - 08/06/11 01:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:

Agreed.

How do you know they didn't just cut away rock from around this structure? I have seen pictures from different angles of those megaliths, and they are in a very rocky area with large stone features next to them. That is a much more logical assumption than aliens. Occam's Razor.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879636 - 08/06/11 01:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Quote:

Sadly, I agree.

HELL NO!

I am not going to try it. Sure, some foods like vegetables may be healthier raw, and over cooking can destroy nutrients, but there is no evidence to suggest that this makes much of a difference in overall health as long as you still ingest the nutrients you need.

:thumbdown:

There is plenty of evidence to suggest this.

I have a study which looks at over a hundred studied, of all types and of over a million subjects in total that looks at dietary differences and incidences of cancer.

Raw fruits and Vegetables have the best protective capacity over any single dietary addition.

If you want I will grab my old computer and search my database for it.

I think I made a post of it on the shroomery, maybe I can find it now, brb.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879639 - 08/06/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:

Agreed.

How do you know they didn't just cut away rock from around this structure? I have seen pictures from different angles of those megaliths, and they are in a very rocky area with large stone features next to them. That is a much more logical assumption than aliens. Occam's Razor.

Either way there is still the positioning requirements that were found on this temple.

How do you suppose they positioned those heavy rocks?

Finally, they found the quarry where those rocks were cut from.....

--------------------

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

#14879641 - 08/06/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

That study doesn't sound controlled. People who eat healthier often live healthier lifestyles overall.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14879649 - 08/06/11 01:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
Quote:

iThink said:

Agreed.

Either way there is still the positioning requirements that were found on this temple.

How do you suppose they positioned those heavy rocks?

Once again we still haven't had any success in showing how they accomplished this.

Archaeologists found the quarry where those rocks were cut from.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#14883130 - 08/06/11 10:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iThink said:
That study doesn't sound controlled. People who eat healthier often live healthier lifestyles overall.

You think they don't know that and haven't already accounted for it?

It wasn't a study. It was an epidemiological review of over a hundred studies.

:lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom