Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: electricfeel]
    #14857928 - 08/01/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Substance: (what I was told was) 500mcg of liquid LSD dropped into a sugar cube
I was laying in my bed in a puddle of myself playing Billie Jean audibly in my mind(I could hear it more than just thinking it) suddenly in my vision about 20 of  Michael Jacksons sillouette shaped in his smooth criminal outfit were doing dances all formed in a circle and that circle was spinning. I was flying through what seemed to be a vortex of the mj circles as they pulsated into these rainbow orbs displaying light shows like the prism or whatever it's called on the pink floydd album.

As the music ended It melted into what was like a puddle of oil bursting lights and colors out that kept repetitively melting into sphinx heads and Persian carpet desings. Idk how to explain the in-betweens ins and outs but yea that's as simple as I can get it haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: owls]
    #14857947 - 08/01/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
lol that sounds nuts. what kind of doses do you take/prefer now? can't wait till i get to play around with squeaky clean mdma

I started doing .5g doses as the norm and still getting massively good visuals.  Did 1g 2 times but I had already built up a tolerance by then.  I still got way too delirious off of that much so I will never do more than .5 in a night anymore.  I have a permanent tolerance though and 250mg after a 6 month break just put me in a good mood.

I forgot to mention the auditory hallucinations from that night though.  It was just before sunrise at the beach.  My friend had retreated to my car to lay down because he stopped rolling face a while ago while I was still going STRONG.

I'm walking down the beach.  There hasn't been a soul there for hours.  I hear this whisper behind me.  I whip around to look and a shadow darts behind a tree.  I figure it's just my mind playing tricks on me so I turn back around and continue walking.  Well the whisper comes back, but it's brought a friend with it this time.  At this point I realize I really am tripping and there's nobody there, but it's freaky because I've never had auditory hallucinations before, nevermind voices in my head.

I continue along the beach and the voices start to get louder, and there starts to be more and more of them until finally it sounds like there's hundreds of people whispering just quiet enough that I can't hear exactly what they're saying, yet so loudly that I wonder why people that live along the beach haven't woken up to see what the noise is.  I can tell they're saying derogatory things about me and I wonder why my subconscious is doing this to me.  I've been so happy all night, why are all these voices trying to put me down?

That's about when I had had enough of being alone on the beach and I ran back to the car to talk to my friend.  I seriously thought I had finally just done too much drug and had gone schizo..  It did die down though when I got to see my friend.

THAT is my most intense hallucination.  It wasn't visual and it sure as hell wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely the most real and intense hallucination I've ever and probably will ever have.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #14857950 - 08/01/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i've only tried acid shrooms and dmt.

shrooms have fairly good visuals, they are decent in terms of visuals.

dmt ofcourse, is up there as well, although i haven't gone for the breakthrough dose, or that high of a dose yet so i can't comment on how good it is either.

andi only had 1 hit of fairly week acid, and it had very promising visuals indeed, i think LSD may be the best for visuals personally. i was seeing like pulses of overlaid pattersn fluctuating in flourescent colour on everything. and the patterns would start to fill in change colour and oscilate. was fairly cool

--------------------

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #14857956 - 08/01/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Wow shroomerites, very nice stories! I enjoy reading them all!

--------------------

George Harrison -
Try to realise it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows within you and without you

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: electricfeel]
    #14858057 - 08/01/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'll keep it short.

Salvia

I laid back onto the bed and slipped through a tear in reality. When I saw through the other side I was laying in the middle of the road looking at a small ranch style house. Outside the house was a 45ish year old man hosing off a 1980 Cherry red Pontiac Firebird:

Everything seemed like I had been there before. Like I belonged there. The guy was in denim and had a black mustache. He pointed at a beautiful girl about 20 years old that was jumping through a sprinkle in the yard. I asked him, "Where am I?". Instead of answering me he smiled and asked, "Are you ready to learn?"

I wasn't hesitant at all, I asked him, "What will I be learning?"

The girl answered, "Everything silly!"

I looked at the girl. I knew her from somewhere. It was a vague feeling like how I felt when I first looked into this strange place. They both seemed like they were waiting for me to do something. I felt a tug at my brain and before what was happening I heard, "Come back and learn!" from both of them.

The next thing I knew I sat up in bed and everything was back to normal.

A similar incident happened another time. It was the same tear in reality, but a different situation altogether. I was outside on a park bench that was under a small copes of trees next to a park. I took three huge rips and sat back on the bench. I felt a huge pull in my head and everything that was there before disappeared as I settled into this tear.

I looked around and I had slipped into a small room. It was a room before you got into the main room. There were a bunch of kids bikes in there for some reason. All of the sudden the doors opened and a teacher walked through followed by a string of kids. I felt like I was apart of them. Like I belonged there.

The teacher and kids stopped in between the doors and myself. I realized that this was a school. I asked the teacher, "Where am I?" She looked at me and said, "Your hear to learn. Why don't you come in with us and learn!" The kids all smiled at me and started encouraged me follow them. They started making their way back into the classroom while they motioned me to follow them. I asked, "What will I learn?" The teacher looked at me with loving eyes and answered, "Everything". She held the door open invitingly and waited.

I felt the pull in my mind again and sat up on the park bench. I came out of the tear and just sat there remembering everything. I must have sat there forever trying to remember every little detail. Nothing about it seemed disturbing or out of place at all. It didn't scare me at all. I felt like I really had a conversation with some...being and it meant nothing but goodwill towards me. I looked into the trees and it looked like there was a face in the tree's smiling at me.

Both times I had these intense visions I didn't feel fear at all. I felt like I was seeing what I wanted to see. There were 2 entities that seemed to be trying to lure me into following them.

Should I have been afraid? I didn't have time do anything other than experience everything I saw and heard. I almost felt like there was more going on in the picture that I didn't see. Like there really was no car or girl in the sprinkler and there were no bicycles or students.

I can almost look back and see what was there and it wasn't anything normal. There were two entities trying to talk to me both times. They seemed the only thing that was real about all of it.

Fucking trippy.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #14858061 - 08/01/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

One of the cooler ones was actually from 2 hits of some rather weak blotter in my opinion.

Me and my friends were outside looking at the stars. I live in the suburbs, and while you can see some stars it isn't like being in the middle of nowhere. You can see the big dipper and other stars of that brightness.

Anyway as I'm looking up the whole sky becomes like a giant clock. I see groups of stars rotating. And at the very center of the sky it seems like stuff was coming out of it, or it had some kind of design going on I can't really remember. That was very cool.

Oooh I just remembered a couple other cool ones.

Once in high school we were tripping in my friends basement. I ate a couple grams of shrooms.

Anyway we bought glowsticks for the hell of it and each of us grabbed our favorite color. We all exemplified and identified with different colors.

Anyway at one point I was laying down with my eyes closed listening to music and when I got up and opened them EVERYTHING WAS PURPLE. I mean everything. For about 30 seconds to a minute everything I looked at was different shades of the color purple. My friend whose house we were at had the purple glowstick and I think because I identified the house with him the whole house became purple. Either way it was a lot of fun.

Another time my friends and I were on some acid (although to be honest I think the stuff I was on and one of my friends was on was not acid, i think it was another chemical) and had a collective hallucination. We were sitting in their living room listening to music, Miles Davis. And as we're listening all of the alcohol and wine bottles on the mantle start to go up and down and dance to the music. It was really cool. Very fun to watch.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Kada]
    #14858117 - 08/01/11 07:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
I'll keep it short.

HOLY SHIT :header:

I feel like theres something to be learned from that....Go back to them! LEARN EVERYTHING!

--------------------

George Harrison -

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: halo]
    #14858121 - 08/01/11 07:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

halo said:
We were sitting in their living room listening to music, Miles Davis. And as we're listening all of the alcohol and wine bottles on the mantle start to go up and down and dance to the music. It was really cool. Very fun to watch.

:rofl: That sounds like some Harry Potter shit!

--------------------

George Harrison -

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Dextroman]
    #14858129 - 08/01/11 07:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This isn't really my favorite but more of a wtf hallucination. Back in the day of staying awake on speed and smoking pot both me and my roomate where sitting in the living room. Both of us where equally retarded and hallucinating. Well out of a speaker port that we could both see he said 'looks like a blue thing is trying to swim out of the speaker port', and I said, "yeah a jellyfish". It boggled his mind and then mine when we both realized we saw the same thing.

OfflineCharliem

#14858189 - 08/01/11 07:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dextroman said:

What is the "underwater effect"?

It's when you're trippin and the visuals make you feel like you're chillin at the bottom of the ocean. Think Spongebob, but cooler.

--------------------

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Kada]
    #14858253 - 08/01/11 07:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
I'll keep it short.

Wow! Salvia is nothing like that for me, lucky you

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Charliem]
    #14858282 - 08/01/11 07:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Charliem said:
Quote:

Dextroman said:

What is the "underwater effect"?

It's when you're trippin and the visuals make you feel like you're chillin at the bottom of the ocean. Think Spongebob, but cooler.

That sounds trippy as fuck :awecid:

....But wait...nothing is cooler then Spongebob

--------------------

George Harrison -

Edited by Dextroman (08/01/11 07:54 PM)

Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

#14858333 - 08/01/11 08:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dextroman said:
Quote:

halo said:
We were sitting in their living room listening to music, Miles Davis. And as we're listening all of the alcohol and wine bottles on the mantle start to go up and down and dance to the music. It was really cool. Very fun to watch.

Yeah it was more like they were bobbing up and down. Getting taller and shorter. Or wider. As if his saxophone and trumpets became the bottles on the mantle. It was really entertaining.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Invisibleal.ly
aspiring muse.
Female User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #14858373 - 08/01/11 08:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When I tripped on eight fresh grams of weilii I saw my Mom that passed in 01.

She pulled me up into heaven and embraced me tightly.

I heard her voice in my head as if it were on a PA system just say, "it's okay" and sort of laugh.

I came to with tears just streaming down my swollen face, and my husband said I'd been kinda absent for about 30 minutes.

It was such a glorious trip. :heart: I really felt absolved of all the guilt I'd been carrying with me regarding my Mom's whole ordeal.

--------------------

Who are you?...why?

OfflineOldgregg
I'm old gregg!
Male

Loc: China Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? *DELETED* [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #14858424 - 08/01/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: halo]
    #14858430 - 08/01/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

halo said:
Quote:

Dextroman said:
Quote:

halo said:

Yeah it was more like they were bobbing up and down. Getting taller and shorter. Or wider. As if his saxophone and trumpets became the bottles on the mantle. It was really entertaining.

OH hahah, I can imagine that quite well actually, seems cool.

--------------------

George Harrison -

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Oldgregg]
    #14858434 - 08/01/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Oldgregg said:
Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:

Hallucinating off MDMA? sure it wasn't MDA?

I was thinking the same thing :shrug:

--------------------

George Harrison -

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #14858654 - 08/01/11 09:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dextroman said:
Quote:

Oldgregg said:
Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:

Hallucinating off MDMA? sure it wasn't MDA?

I was thinking the same thing :shrug:

No..  I went through a period after a bad trip where weed gave me acid quality visuals.  I no longer smoke enough weed to get that high anymore because the anxiety that comes with it isn't worth it, but when I do MDMA I can smoke like an eighth or more to myself in a couple hours and it brings on amazing visuals.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #14858664 - 08/01/11 09:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i used to love smoking bongs on mdma so much dude, you can fully smoke unlimited ammounts of weed, and it only gets better

--------------------

OfflineManyAk
Not A Shitgiver
Male

Loc: Somewhere but not here
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Charliem]
    #14858873 - 08/01/11 10:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The most beautiful hallucination I've had dates back to last summer. I was in a town called Riverside and was doing acid for the third time of my life. 1 hit, lots of weed and wine.

I was walking on a street with a lot of shops on every side and I looked through the glass in one of them. There was a big painting of a woman on the top of a mountain with her hair in the wind, and as I looked at the painting, I was immediately transported ON the mountain with the woman. I looked at her in awe, and could even hear my friend's voice coming from the sky (when he was in reality right next to me).

That night was beyond epic. :thumbup:

--------------------
                                  we are all luminous beings
why then do we not appear before each other radiant in our illumination

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order