Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Grateful Dead, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemarksfriend
Stranger
current legality of shrooms
    #14854530 - 08/01/11 02:47 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

so i was watching television and i happened to notice that punk rock musician mark hoppus has a talk show. he tells jokes and one of the jokes was something like "you can order hookers, and shrooms on the internet". i thought this was odd considering the audience of the show. maybe mark hoppus is trying to create a younger psychedelic audience. i also theorized that he was trying to criminalize shrooms to boost gang related economy. this show really bothered me. i think i first saw it over three years ago now. i've seen the joke more than one time.

anyways, i'm wondering if anybody has heard anything about shroom related deaths, if they have declined or risen. i'm actually very nervous about this situation. i remember trying to grow shrooms as a teen. i attempted a few times and i honestly think i may have unconsiously screwed up the jars, because i wasn't mature enough or healthy enough to handle all of the shrooms that i would've grown at the time. i ate large dose of shrooms, but i'm not sure if i would've been able to handle tripping all of the time, with my diet and schedule. i know plenty of stupid teens with cars. on the other hand, i feel that i may have cut ties with a lot of bad influences that i got illegal drugs from and i may have benifited from having one of the easy grow kits. i've been able to get dry caps for sometime now. i wouldn't even use a grow kit. i'm sure if they become illegal i'd still beable to get shrooms. however, i'm worried for other people. i was mollested when i was a kid and shrooms helped me a lot. if shrooms become illegal i'm not sure if i'd be forecd to devoting my life to shroom dealing. i think a lot of people might do this, and it would make the drugs more illegal... this is something i don't want to do. if shrooms become illegal, do you think it will still be possible for a devoted individual to trip with out a gang. i'm not sure if there are threads about the negative effects of psychedelic drugs amongst gangs. i've noticed that people that take downers and drink, or use other drugs other than psychedelics, they do not trip and they are often time nerotic psychopaths that do nothing other than give psychedelic drugs a bad name. if psychedelics become impossible to get with out the help of gangs, i see psychedelic culture becoming a huge problem. i notice a lot of kids that i would consider gang members, they take a large dose of shrooms once, and think they are living a psychedelic lifestyle drinking and smoking all of the time. these people make shrooms look really bad. i know these people will still have shrooms from olympia and florida with out the grow kits on the net and this will turn shrooms into a class a drug. misdosing shroom chocolates and pills and bad shrooms will become a problem. why are shroom spores only illegal in california? if they start to crinminalize the spores, will this be passed state to sate?

does anybody think there is any way for the government to completely rid america of shrooms. the way i see it now, the people that stole this country knew about shrooms, either consciously or unconscioulsy and they wanted florida and washington. do you think with the rise of businesses and the growing number of people that it could become impossible to get shrooms with the syringes criminalized? i know a lot of people that say this sounds ridiculous. but it wouldn't surprise me to find that the government is actually winning the war on drugs. does anybody see marijuana or shroom kits becoming illegal in cananda? the internet is really fucked up. the whole trading of spores must have been a lot different before the internet? do shrooms even grow on cow shit? i assume this was a myth to keep unedjucated people from eating the drug. my father used to take mescaline pills and drink when he was growing up. i am twenty six, he is over fifty now. he never did shrooms or l.s.d. he thought it was bad. from what he described he never tripped. and i wonder if he has ever really even been stoned. he doesn't believe in nature and i never see him close his eyes unless he is passed out. he smokes kind bud and drinks. he reminisces with movies. i don't think that this is healthy... unhealthy people fuck shit up. have there been any attempts to criminalize alcohol recently. i'm not sure what this would do. i don't think we need to waste all of those grains and resources to make the booze. shrooms grow so easy.... 2-ci and all of the tryptamines that were on the internet are now illegal. did we get any vote on this at all? i'm really worried about this and i don't know what to do. sometimes i think that i should just check myself into jail and stop going to work so other people can have jobs but then i'm just filling up the prisons. i don't want to kill myself. i don't think that i can just ignore psychedelic drugs becoming criminalized. i knew that i was going to need to trip as an early teen. i would've hated to travel to florida or washington and end up eating bad shrooms or getting murdered looking for prints. would it even be possible for someone from out of state to aquire shrooms with out the help of a gang? i'm sure shrooms don't grow at disney world, and with how hard it is to get marijuana seeds illegally, i don't see a kind, giving out spore prints crowd. this isn't fair cause psychedelics can help people that were conditioned incorrectly. worshipping drug dealers seems really bad with psychedelics. i don't think we will get another grateful dead, not that that makes anysense. sometimes i wonder if this whole world could be as simple as take a trip to the smart shop, trip in your apartment type deal. apartment complexes are also a threat to the dirt however. can we really trust the government? i feel like i am preaching to the converted. is this a negative topic to write the government about. they must know about the syringes. i can see shroom kits becoming a big problem. i am worried that shrooms will become a class a drug. is there anything that i can do to prevent this?

right now i never really give out drugs, i don't really care if people need weed, that is kind of just a novelty. i think if shrooms become illegal, my reality will be totally thrown off. i think i will have to check myself into a mental institution. which might not make sense to you because i will still be able to get shrooms myself. this seems like it might be a bad letter to send to the government. i really don't think people should need to rely on gangs though. this seems really bad with mushrooms esspecially.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: current legality of shrooms [Re: marksfriend]
    #14854899 - 08/01/11 05:31 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:mmmkay:

--------------------

OfflineAdrenalien
Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: current legality of shrooms [Re: TheEnd]
    #17495562 - 01/04/13 08:52 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheEnd said:
:mmmkay:

I totally had to bump this thread. :grin:

I burst out into laughter when I saw this response cause I was thinking the same thing in my head as I was reading the OP. hahaha.

:loldongs:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Grateful Dead, San Pedro

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform