Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet
 User Gallery

Loc: Bizzaro World
molly and 2cc
    #14846648 - 07/30/11 01:57 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I am finally level headed enough to put together my thoughts from this afternoon/evening.

I am been relatively drug free for the last 6 months.  I smoke weed regularly and normally trip once every two months, but I have been taking time off, and exercising more.

This morning I woke up and felt like I wanted to trip.  took care of my responsibilities and made plans to meet with my buddy at his house to do some partying.  I was in a great mood and relaxed.  Ready to trip so I thought.

I took 100mg of some nice, very pure, mdma.  I think this was around 4:30 or 5pm.  one hour later the pizza arrived and I was already very spun.  I could not even finish my one piece of pizza, had to wrap it up and put it in the fridge.

The next 3 hours flew by, was having a blast.  catching up on conversation with friends, and watching some funny vids.  I was starting to feel completely sober at that point, and was disappointed I did not have any more molly with me.  Thinking back, I was not completely sober, but was just finishing the rush's from the mdma. 

Feeling so good, and without thinking I took out some 2cc I had with me.  Measured 10mg and took it up the nose.

I have done this combo before, and ended up having a great time.  But this time it was unexpectedly way stronger than what I could even fathom.

about 15 min after the line of 2cc I could feel myself start to get very high.  A definite +++ on the shulgin scale.

This was just the begining though.  I found that my body temperature was having a hard time settling, making me concerned for my physical well being.  I kept up with drinking a cup of water every hour, and I had to get outside for fresh air constantly. 

I would get up, walk outside, sit down, and fall into a psycadellic loop that where the visuals would over take me.  I would actually loose myself into myself.  my field of vision was so distorted with hallucinations I was in complete awe and at the same time realizing that my ego was fighting and I was loosing grip with reality.

I felt completely calm, but my body was full of energy.  When being inside the house I was overwhelmed with negative vibes.  The TV was distracting.  the house was warmer inside than outside, and I was way to hot inside.  So I spent most of the two hours after taking the 2cc pacing from inside to outside.

One of my friends offered to take me for a walk, which i jumped on the opportunity.  We got ready, then out the door.  the neighborhood is pretty sketchy, and there were lots of drunk people out for 8:00pm so I felt I fit in lol, but even the drunks were giving me lots of room where I walked.

After returning from the 5 min walk that felt like 1 hr, I collapsed on the stairs and lay down with my eyes closed.  I could tell my buddies were concerned for me since I was apparently having a difficult time, and at the time I was a bit paranoid.  I felt guilty for getting to the point where they were worrying.  I also started to wonder if I would die.  then got to thinking of all the people around me. 

The thought loop I was getting into started to freak me out a bit.  I suddenly lost the feeling of who or what I was.  I was light.  I was a energy that was caught up in feelings that were attached to my body.  I saw my body but I didnt recognize it.  I felt my energy and was disappointed I would choose to get caught up in attaching my self to energy that would keep me depressed.

Even though I made plans to go out tonight to trip, I felt like I was being too selfish and that I was going threw the mind trip I was as a way for my brain/ego to see that I need to re-evaluate the moral questions I should have in my decision making process that I seem to be ignoring lately.

I never figured I would have a complete ego loss trip on this combo. It only lasted about 2.5 hours.  It is now 7 hours after I first ate the mdma.  and 3 hours since I started to regain my sanity.  I still feel the effects of both chemicals in me.  I am unusually clear headed though all things considering.

In summary, I did not feel like I was doing any physical harm to my body.  I was concerned at how hard I was tripping which at the time I was worried that I could have harmed myself.  But I didnt want to get caught up with a worry/panic mind loop.  I was surprised how easy I could control the direction of the trip.  I am not sure if I would do this combo again.  It was a very mentally taxing experience.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports