Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineimafuckup
im asiann(:
Female

Loc: Texas MOTHERFUCKER!
dead idiot
    #14842121 - 07/29/11 01:58 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

okay, so let me tell this story and you can tell me if im being an insensitive bitch or not.
im just going to tell this long story short. there was this douche who died about 2 months ago or 3 months ago. he had a heart problem, was suppose to wear a pacer at ALL times, and was told by doctors NOT to do anymore drugs. he was getting tatted up bc he was going to jail soon and had a baby on the way.
he over dosed and was found dead by his baby mama the next day. they found numerous of drugs in his system; bars, alcohol, opiates, etc.
let me also mention that he was one of the biggest douches you could ever meet; who walked around acting as if he was the shit bc he was in a newly made up gang by his buddies and pushed a little bit of  whitegirl. a lot people didnt like him. he would go to parties, act a fool, and sleep or try to sleep with these booboo lookin girls.

anyway, after he died all these people are now acting as if he was their bestfriend (even though they talked shit about him and hated him) and are posting these statuses as if he was a great guy.
yes, i agree it is sad since i knew the guy, but it has been a couple months and shitheads are still writing things like "miss you bro, wish you were here" or "miss you im thinking about you and it makes me cry" and they WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE. its really starting to piss me the hell off, and i feel like commenting get the fuck over it!

so, am i being insensitive to this whole situation?:shrug:
i dont really think i am.. lol

--------------------

et<3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: dead idiot [Re: imafuckup]
    #14842167 - 07/29/11 02:13 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Depends from whos point of view I would guess??? From his mother's most likey yes. Was he really that bad of a guy that you want people to post shit like "Glad you OD'd" or "Glad this piece of shit is gone"? I think it's ridiculous that people talk shit behind peoples backs and then are all cool to their face, but in my opinion people do this is because a lot of people are "spineless" in a sense and so if they hear one person (someone they find "cool") talking shit they join in out of fear of being scrutinized themselves, weather or not they actually liked the guy. I think even though those people are backstabbers in some way it's nice to think that they show empathy when someone loses their life. But thats just my two sense, at least your honest enough to show your true feelings, and thats cool too.

OfflineSoluminia
The mind is god
Male

Loc: CO
    #14842171 - 07/29/11 02:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nah man your not, sounds like a complete douche fuck him

--------------------

Offlineimafuckup
im asiann(:
Female

Re: dead idiot [Re: The Influence]
    #14842189 - 07/29/11 02:20 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Depends from whos point of view I would guess??? From his mother's most likey yes. Was he really that bad of a guy that you want people to post shit like "Glad you OD'd" or "Glad this piece of shit is gone"? I think it's ridiculous that people talk shit behind peoples backs and then are all cool to their face, but in my opinion people do this is because a lot of people are "spineless" in a sense and so if they hear one person (someone they find "cool") talking shit they join in out of fear of being scrutinized themselves, weather or not they actually liked the guy. I think even though those people are backstabbers in some way it's nice to think that they show empathy when someone loses their life. But thats just my two sense, at least your honest enough to show your true feelings, and thats cool too.

true. lol and i've known this kid since 8th grade. he turned into a complete douche bag soon as he got into high school. and he had been hitting on me for a while. when he was with his pregnant bitch, actually they were on and off, he told me he didnt want to be with her and he was not bound by the kid. lol like wtf kind of talk is that? i mean, shit, who says things like that? he was  a real tool..

--------------------

et<3

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: dead idiot [Re: imafuckup] * 1
    #14842208 - 07/29/11 02:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i had a similar situation my advice is keep your mouth shut, speaking out will do nothing but piss people off or hurt the people that he may have actually been close with or make you look like an asshole.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

#14842211 - 07/29/11 02:29 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Like I said though thats cool that your honest about how you feel towards someone, honesty is not a virtue you see in many people. And that shit is fucked how he would hit on you when he's got a baby on the way and says bound to the kid. Having my lil girl is the most amazing feeling in the world and I dont care what anyone says its way better feeling than any drug or anything else for that matter.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Re: dead idiot [Re: Rewindicus]
    #14842215 - 07/29/11 02:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
i had a similar situation my advice is keep your mouth shut, speaking out will do nothing but piss people off or hurt the people that he may have actually been close with or make you look like an asshole.

Thats good advice, but  :ilold: when I read your Dr.Seuss qoute

Offlineimafuckup
im asiann(:
Female

#14842227 - 07/29/11 02:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i know i dont want to look like an asshole, but sometimes i just feel as if something needs to be said. ehh, and i know some people that he was actually close to and that yeah i understand. but the other people, i just dont get it. are they looking for attention? are they trying to "fit in" with whats going on?
and yeah it was really freaking weird when he said that he didnt care if he had a kid on the way. pretty sick. :scat:

--------------------

et<3

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14842241 - 07/29/11 02:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

its a null point. the people that act like they were close....that happens everywhere. just like when celebrities die ever wonder why their record sales go through the roof? bandwagoners. people like to be part of a group even if its the group of people mourning the douche.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery

Loc: tennessee
    #14842242 - 07/29/11 02:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Just ignore them.  It just goes to show you how fake people can be. 

Btw, welcome to the shroomery.  Also, you are very pretty. (just thought I'd throw that in there, ha)

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

#14842324 - 07/29/11 03:19 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
its a null point..

Was this in reference to my LOL about your DR.Seuss qoute?

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14842332 - 07/29/11 03:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

no sir i was replying to imafuckup =)

--------------------

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

#14842344 - 07/29/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Oh cool I was thinking you thought I was trying to insult you. Cause really you gave her the best advice.

:billymaythumbup:

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14842350 - 07/29/11 03:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

well thanks! hopefully some of it is followed by the FOAF.

--------------------

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #14842363 - 07/29/11 03:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 02:03 PM)

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: dead idiot [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #14842595 - 07/29/11 06:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Talking bad about someone who is dead makes you look like an asshole.

He is gone for good anyways, so whats the point? Why piss other people off who are simply sad about someone being taken from this reality?

It shouldn't matter to you that these other people are acting like he was the nicest guy around when he clearly wasn't. Death changed the way all those people remember that guy.

In the end we will all be like that guy though. We all die. And we all will cherish the good times, because those are the only times that mattered. It doesn't matter that he acted that way anymore, he can no longer do it. What mattered is when he acted like a good person. Because those are the only times people want to remember. The good times.

Which is why i try to have as many good times as i can. This is why i try to bring as much happiness to others as is possible. Because someday i wont be able to anymore

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: dead idiot [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #14842683 - 07/29/11 06:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MilkdudTitties said:
Talking bad about someone who is dead makes you look like an asshole.

He is gone for good anyways, so whats the point? Why piss other people off who are simply sad about someone being taken from this reality?

It shouldn't matter to you that these other people are acting like he was the nicest guy around when he clearly wasn't. Death changed the way all those people remember that guy.

In the end we will all be like that guy though. We all die. And we all will cherish the good times, because those are the only times that mattered. It doesn't matter that he acted that way anymore, he can no longer do it. What mattered is when he acted like a good person. Because those are the only times people want to remember. The good times.

Which is why i try to have as many good times as i can. This is why i try to bring as much happiness to others as is possible. Because someday i wont be able to anymore

:thumbup:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: dead idiot [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14842702 - 07/29/11 07:05 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

solution:

stop going on facebook.

junkies die erryday, why should i give a fuck :shrug:

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #14842834 - 07/29/11 08:23 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yah i really wouldn't be worrying about what people say on facebook, its a "character" site some people are displaying themselves and others are trying to make themselves out to be something different than they are.  I imagine half the people on there are just trying to get laid.  people do the same thing in person, and then also think of all the people in hollywood or w/e that die nobody knows them at all but everyone talks about it.

another aspect of this is people want to be part of daily events and such to fit in, and they arn't going to do that by walking onto facebook and hating on dead people lol.

and then back to that guy alot of that stuff you listed seems subjective, he might have seemed a douche to you but maybe not to everyone else.  Purhaps you knew him better than everyone else, so they only knew half of the douche bag stuff he did and altho didn't like him didn't hate him either?

alot of times people are two faced they will talk shit behind someone's back and then go talk shit behind your back as well, so they might not actually mean it just happen to gossip alot

its hard to tell which is which and im sure some of those people are fake, but really whats the point?  you don't like the guy so why care, let him have a few fake lovers:shrug:

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
    #14842939 - 07/29/11 09:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:  Lol dead idiot.  What a post.  This made me laugh.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order