Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBlowMiNose
Some rise, Somefall, Some climb

Loc: The Dirty South...
Confusion Is all i know
    #1483636 - 04/22/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Lately, ive been unable to gather thoughts. Even when sober, i cant figure things out. My speech has gotten pretty horrible. When i type emails, a lot of my sentences make no sense. I mostly keep verbal speech down to a minimum these days. I just quit all hard drugs 9 days ago (opiates, speed, rolls). I still smoke pot about everyday. I dont think its the pot that is causing this, cause it never has before. I feel like so much is wrong with me, but i cant seem to figure out what it is. Or ill be thinking about something, and i feel like i can almost understand it, but i cant. See, its even hard for me to explain this, becuase i barely know what im trying to explain. This stuff is really bothering me. Any one have any comments or suggestions? I hate being 100% confused about everything. I feel similar to how i felt after constant shroom abuse for 5 weeks. My mind is just..numb? I Rolled 3 times that week before i quit all that stuff. I hear mdma can make you stupid, so is that a possibility?

--------------------
***--- Have You Opened Your Third eye?! ---***
      :::disclaimer:::this stuff was done in my dreams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: BlowMiNose]
    #1483688 - 04/22/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You should stop doing drugs if you are feeling this off-key. There isn't an easy way to fix this.

OfflineAbFab
me

Loc: Here
    #1483690 - 04/22/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

it'll probably take a while for your mind to clear up from all that stuff, but it will clear up. hang in there, you.

--------------------
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when your uncool.

OfflineScumBagMaximum
Recovering CPAddict

Loc: california
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: AbFab]
    #1483727 - 04/22/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i've been feeling like that lately but i don't even do drugs, so hopefully my brain isn't starting to fair or something

--------------------
~~SBM~~

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: ScumBagMaximum]
    #1483888 - 04/22/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yo BlowMiNoise I'm pretty much sort of like you... but I dont do speed or rolls or anything. Im just a multiple time per day (3-5 weekdays, weekends another story) and I feel lately that I'm slowed down. Its fuckin pissing me off too man. But I cant quit smoking cuz smoking is basically my life, sort of pathetic but me and my friends smoke a lot of weed.

I'm going to try taking cognition enhancers, you know like those herbal remedies and stuff. I'll let you guys know how it goes... If I remember.

--------------------

OfflineBlowMiNose
Some rise, Somefall, Some climb

Loc: The Dirty South...
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: ScumBagMaximum]
    #1483905 - 04/22/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ya, i know the drugs arent helping. Thats why im taking a break from all that hard stuff. This confusion is bothering me, because i have other problems im trying to currently take care of as well, but i dont really know what they are or how to fix them, cause im so confused. Ha, does that even make any sense? Hmm..  :confused:

--------------------
***--- Have You Opened Your Third eye?! ---***
      :::disclaimer:::this stuff was done in my dreams

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1483947 - 04/22/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Here's how to fix it:

Stop all drugs for several months, pay more attention to your diet, excercise more, and get more sleep.

Its up to you to figure out how to do THAT, though..

Hey good luck man - the first step is realizing that there's something wrong, and it looks like you've gotten that far :smile: Be proud of yourself for even caring about yourself heh you'll be OK.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: Strumpling]
    #1485413 - 04/23/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ha, I put this response in another thread, but it was meant to go in this one.

A change in mood can do that because of the corresponding blood flow changes in the brain. Have you noticed a change in mood? The area associated with verbal fluency has been found to be the area of least activation in depression. It's common to get some dysphoria after stopping meth too. It might be just a transient thing because of having used E three times last week - the down that follows the high because of serotonin depletion. You may feel better towards the end of the week. Anyway keep us posted.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1485421 - 04/23/03 08:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Try taking a break from pot for a while as well. Sometimes you can feel a bit cloudy headed when you smoke it regularly, but it usually fades within a few days of no toking.
Good luck with staying off the other drugs.

Offlinetwisted

Loc: croatia
Re: Confusion Is all i know [Re: Sheepish]
    #1486204 - 04/23/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

dont do drugs ,sleep more ,listen to music ,talk to people,meditate ,read books, they are good for keeping your mind in shape.with time you should feel better

--------------------
Jesus! Did I say that?Or just think it? Was i talking ? Did they hear me?

http://www.fsre.org/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag