Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSelfindulgence
Funk Master
 User Gallery

Any good links?
    #14831370 - 07/27/11 03:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone know of a good informative links explaining about what type of nutrients, and conditions p. cubensis require for growth? Something like an in depth description of whats ideal for optimal growth.

--------------------
Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones. Fuck all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos. Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory. Fuck smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas. Fuck these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses. Learn to swim. Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in. Watch you flush it all away. Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMashiro
Mycopath
Trans-male

Re: Any good links? [Re: Selfindulgence]
    #14831481 - 07/27/11 05:27 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

Watch them all, then buy the DVD so we can all see the second part.

OfflineSelfindulgence
Funk Master
 User Gallery

Re: Any good links? [Re: Mashiro]
    #14831519 - 07/27/11 05:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ya I've watched all the RR videos, been reading through hundreds of posts and teks trying my best to educate myself about mycology. I'm interested in finding out what specific nutrients that are in rye, wbs, coir, all nutritious substrates and grain. What makes them so ideal for mushroom cultivation. Like while studying hydroponics I had a general understanding of the nutrients ideal for optimal growth: Nitrogen, phosphate, souble Potash, Calcium, Magnesium, sulfur, Zinc, etc... I'm trying to see if there's an article out there, and i'm sure there is, with something like a list of nutrients, relevancy to what part of growth, maybe even something describing the nutrients that are in certain types of grain/substrate used in mycology.

--------------------
Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones. Fuck all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos. Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory. Fuck smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas. Fuck these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses. Learn to swim. Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in. Watch you flush it all away. Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

OfflineSelfindulgence
Funk Master
 User Gallery

#14833614 - 07/27/11 03:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Really?? None?

--------------------

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #14833635 - 07/27/11 03:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Pick up a copy of The Mushroom Cultivator by Paul Stamets. It contains the information you seek.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate