Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
OF FUCK !
    #1482960 - 04/22/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have been up for 5 days straight with maybe a couple hours of sleep.  My body has gotten so used to it, I don't even feel tired.  I am turning delusional and sometimes feel pain in my head, I have never had it this bad.  I even ate 3 valium which usually always help.  I am on an SSRI, which seems to always make my iinsomnia worse/  What should I do?  I completely forgot how to sleep.  Every sound makes me jumjp and my mind can't stop going.  I should quit ALL drugs cold turkey, drink water, do my routine as best as I can, and hopefully my body will faint or what.  Luckily these benzos are helping my anxiety at least.  I think I am starting to go insane.  How much more can my body take.  :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1482967 - 04/22/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I am thinking about just getting plastered and force myself to sleep, and have my mom check on my breathing every once in a while and monitor me. Maybe I just forgot what life is all about. I shouldn't need all these SSRI's and crap and just stop thinking about things constantly. I mean right now, I wish I went completely insane.

Offlinearabmobster

Loc: Palestine
    #1482977 - 04/22/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

how do you forgot to sleep

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: arabmobster]
    #1482999 - 04/22/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I mean I don't remember how. My brain has gotten so used to being up so long I just CAN"T sleep. I sit in bed, and I can't lay there and go to sleep at all. I have never experienced stabbing sensations in my brain though until now.

Edited by Earth_Droid (04/22/03 03:35 PM)

OfflineBlowMiNose
Some rise, Somefall, Some climb

Loc: The Dirty South...
    #1483086 - 04/22/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Droid, are you on any type of amphetamine or anything? If not, those benzos should really help. I dont recommend alcohol. I recommend the benzos for a sleep aid. Im sorry you are going through this, but what has caused this? Just a natural insomniac? Maybe you shouldnt be on those SSRI's?

--------------------
***--- Have You Opened Your Third eye?! ---***
      :::disclaimer:::this stuff was done in my dreams

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: BlowMiNose]
    #1483120 - 04/22/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

no unfortantely I will have to suffer all my life it feels like. But for now, I am turning delusional and starting to see patters of light. My pupils are huge, I am sweating, my mind is racing fast as hell and I am having a headache. Is my body going to go into shock or something?

OfflineBlowMiNose

#1483144 - 04/22/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No, you probably shouldnt go into shock. It sounds like your having a panic attack? You took those benzos? How much did you take, and how long ago? If you took those benzos and are having a panic attack, thats prolly not so good. Benzos should keep anxiety down to a minimal. I know its hard, but put on a movie, or some tv, eat some food. TRY to relax.  :frown:

--------------------

Edited by BlowMiNose (04/22/03 04:31 PM)

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #1483442 - 04/22/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quitting drugs cold turkey probably won't do you any good in the sleep department, when I stopped my rampant drug use it just made my natural insomnia worse, I went from 4-6 hours of sleep a day to that every other day, I'm too much of a nocturnal person. Now I can get sleep, but it takes a good 4 hours of tossing and turning to do so. If you feel up to it, a couple of bowls of shwag should knock you out.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1483446 - 04/22/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The benzos are working now, I am going to try sleeping.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1483577 - 04/22/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Good luck man.  Maybe you should stop railing all that rit :wink:  Hope you get to sleep.  After being up so long the hardest part about getting to sleep is stopping your thoughts.  When you lay down just clear your mind and concentrate on your breathing cycle.  Good luck.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineBlowMiNose

Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: Cherk]
    #1483617 - 04/22/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

haha railing rit..ya that will keep you up.  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1483630 - 04/22/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ya, I am not an idiot. I know I have to quit that shit, but for now I have a problem. I get insomnia anyways before I did drugs. I am not on any stimulants now.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1483641 - 04/22/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Play it safe buddy :smile: Good luck w/ the sleep

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBlowMiNose

Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1483648 - 04/22/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ya, good luck to you  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1483652 - 04/22/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

THanks for all the support. I know I have had a problem with drugs, but I was always able to sleep before the SSRI's, they fucking whack me up. I seriously can't lay in bed long enough or I get bored now. maybe i should watch tv until my body decides to make me sleep.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1484691 - 04/22/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah. watching TV could be good. Reading is also good when are trying to sleep - seems to make you more tired if you are tired already. With the thoughts - if you are going to sleep then there is nothing you can do about the subject of them till tomorrow, so you could put off thinking about them till then. Also I find it helps to tense every muscle in my body for 10 seconds and then it relaxes real good. Good luck.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1485029 - 04/23/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with enotake2 with regards to reading - it rocks :smile:

I also enjoy laying in bed with headphones and visualizing various CDs with my eyes closed.. if you're bored, attempt to "learn" every piece of every sound in every CD you like. I don't listen to music with many lyrics anymore, but I used to have fun attempting to interpret various lines from songs "out-of-context" in as many different ways as I could view...

Something else I wanted to mention was if you just can't sleep (you've been there; where its like already 6:03 and you have to get up by 7:30 or whatever), I suggest doing some writing about whatever comes to mind (draw a blank? start at "A" and WEED through your vocabulary for topics/words that stimulate some "articulatible" (lol I'm quite sure that's not a word) thoughts.. A friend and I were thinking about making a website that categorized and kind of organized a public board of this kind of stuff heh - what do you think? regardless, give that a shot man :smile:

I'll be up for a while with ya :wink: 

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1485055 - 04/23/03 12:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, you could also do one of those relaxation exercises where you pretend parts of your body are getting really heavy and imagine them disappearing and dropping through the floor, starting from your feet progressing up your body. It's good after the tensing up thing.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (04/23/03 03:01 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: OF FUCK ! [Re: enotake2]
    #1485079 - 04/23/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah good idea there's tons of those types of activities... so many, in fact, that you can extrapolate from them and just make up your own :wink: oftentimes I lay in bed and just watch the darkness - "I'll be damned; darkness isn't dark at ALL!" there's endless mental activities to do with the darkness my man..

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1485320 - 04/23/03 05:51 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

woo i slept, but i feel like a ton of bricks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder