Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMashiro
Mycopath
Trans-male

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $
    #14831180 - 07/27/11 02:16 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hi guys, last night I made a thread about never having tripped before and I'm not sure if it still stands.  At about 5:30PM I took 7 HBWR seeds, ground up in a coffee maker, mixed with water and held in my mouth for 30 minutes before swallowing.

Effects came in about 30 minutes after swallowing.  Light drunk feeling, loss of coordination, feeling of heaviness throughout the body, nausea (no puking, thank god), mild amnesia and finally blackout.  I do not remember how I got into my bed.  I woke up at about 8:00PM and I was fully clothed and had shoes on.  (I had been in my pajamas when I took the seeds.  No recollection of getting dressed at all.)  When I woke up I could still feel a slight drunk sensation.  Not that slight alcohol drunk where you giggle and feel light-headed.  I felt drunk in the sense that I had drank a couple wine coolers and was going to puke my guts out.

All in all, it was NOT fun.  By the way, I know this belongs in Trip Reports, but I wanted those of you who have not tried HBWR to just take my word and stay away from it.  You're better off getting some weed with that money.

Love and Peace, I will continue my journey with psychedelics and try to find the one that works for me.

Mashiro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: Mashiro]
    #14831193 - 07/27/11 02:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i rad your previous thread and was going to make a response on there but ill just say it here. i would highly advise you to NOT do ayahuasca as your first real psychadelic and stay off all those meds they are bad news and disrupt any type of tripping plans.

but yah ive never really been impressed with legal highs they never seem to do the trick for me. im either disappointed or to fucked up to enjoy it. not really much of a middle ground for me.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineMashiro
Mycopath
Trans-male

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: Rewindicus]
    #14831202 - 07/27/11 02:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
i rad your previous thread and was going to make a response on there but ill just say it here. i would highly advise you to NOT do ayahuasca as your first real psychadelic and stay off all those meds they are bad news and disrupt any type of tripping plans.

but yah ive never really been impressed with legal highs they never seem to do the trick for me. im either disappointed or to fucked up to enjoy it. not really much of a middle ground for me.

Well, whether or not I do Ayahuasca in the future, shrooms will be my first trip as I have two different batches going right now.  One PF cakes and the other is bulk horse poo.  Should be ready in about a month.

But yeah, now I know why HBWR is still legal.  They're no fun.  Why make it illegal if it's not fun?

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14831211 - 07/27/11 02:36 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

because no one will have any fun thats why its legal!

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #14831360 - 07/27/11 03:45 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 02:00 PM)

OfflineMashiro
Mycopath
Trans-male

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #14831372 - 07/27/11 03:53 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Johnny Depp said:
HBWR never interested me.  But I had already tried shrooms and acid years before I heard of other psychedelics.  I guess I can't compare, but I think you're going to be A LOT more pleased with your first shroom experience.

I certainly hope so. 

The only good thing I can say about HBWR is that it doesn't taste nearly as bad as some of the other stuff I've tried.  That's about the only good thing about it.

OfflineCosmic fusio
Shaman, Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #14831420 - 07/27/11 04:29 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

well it was awesome to me
you should grind em up, kepp in water for 24 hours, filter and THEN drink
Just because ur new to the experience doesnt mean you can tell the world its shit and to never take it
You just did it wrong!

--------------------
I am Superman, and i took this laptop. therefore the original owner is in no way responsible for my actions

Everything is OK
:heart: HOLLAND :heart:

Edited by Cosmic fusio (07/27/11 04:31 AM)

OfflineMashiro
Mycopath
Trans-male

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: Cosmic fusio]
    #14831426 - 07/27/11 04:36 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cosmic fusio said:
well it was awesome to me
you should grind em up, kepp in water for 24 hours, filter and THEN drink
Just because ur new to the experience doesnt mean you can tell the world its shit and to never take it
You just did it wrong!

It's a possiblity that you're right, but I know I didn't like Morphine the first time I tried it, so I never touched it again.  I found out I don't like HBWR and I don't intend to touch it again either.

Just warning people what could happen.

OfflineCosmic fusio
Shaman, Magician
Male User Gallery

#14831579 - 07/27/11 06:35 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

jeah i reccomend trying it again, take 8, let them stay in the glass of water, filter and drink.. i hhad like a waking drem state, very awesome and definately repeatable. im growing the plant now, but 10 seeds in holland is only 5 euro's. If you really want an experience, try using them as a MAO inhibator.. will rock ur world.
Didnt mean to attack you, but one bad experience shouldnt be the end of the line

--------------------
I am Superman, and i took this laptop. therefore the original owner is in no way responsible for my actions

Everything is OK

InvisibleWorldWideWInton
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: unknown
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: Cosmic fusio]
    #14831768 - 07/27/11 08:00 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I too enjoy HBWR.  I ate 11 one time and I do not recommend anyone to eat 12. lol.  Very powerful stuff in those seeds...  Not to be taken lightly.  I have also done various extractions of the seeds, much less nausea.

--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Offlinegrizzlynick
Blue belt tripper
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #14832289 - 07/27/11 10:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

those seeds worked for me big time. maybe you should up the dose. also did you you the cold water extraction?

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #14832315 - 07/27/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mashiro said:
But yeah, now I know why HBWR is still legal.  They're no fun.  Why make it illegal if it's not fun?

Mescaline-containing cacti are also legal... And definitely fun.

LSA is very fun too, although I dislike the lethargy that accompanies the high.
After doing several kinds of extractions, I found that just chewing and swallowing 6 did the trick for me.
Yes, they sit like a dumbbell in your stomach, but if you can get past that, the experience is very psychedelic.

--------------------

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14832560 - 07/27/11 11:18 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms ftw!
I think seeds are pretty tricky to get right... probably not the best bet for first time experiences.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Offlineeqt146
Stranger

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: gornyhuy]
    #14832960 - 07/27/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

HBWR seeds have a thin coating that makes you feel like shit and must be scraped off first!

There are different strains of the seeds. Much like the effects of canabis are controlled by varying concentrations of different cannabinoids, HBWR can have varying effects due to different ergot alkaloids. Some of them are trippier than others.

Personally, I have gotten very mild visuals (like talking 1/2 a weak tab of LSD) off 2 seeds. I have a friend who took around 7 seeds (not sure exactly how many) and reported having a pretty good experience, with strong visuals and a definitely psychedelic headspace. I wouldn't discredit these seeds completely!

EDIT: Just read in you other thread that you're on a bunch of meds. Venlafaxine can cause seratonin syndrome if combined with tryptamines/phenethylamines. The effects you described in OP sound fairly similar to seratonin syndrome. You need to tread VERY carefully. Honestly, I would recommend ceasing use of all medications for at least a month before trying to trip on anything (the kpins are probably ok to keep using).

If you don't think you can mentally handle being off the meds and truly need them to function, then you need to make a decision about whether it's really a good idea for you to trip. If you're mentally unstable enough that you would be prescribed a cocktail of medications in the first place, maybe it's not a good idea to add even crazier and unpredictable substances into the mix.

Edited by eqt146 (07/27/11 01:03 PM)

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: eqt146]
    #14834084 - 07/27/11 04:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Be sure to use distilled water when making a cold water extraction. I've read that fluorine in the water will harm the LSA molecule.

They work and are quite enjoyable. I think around 7-8 to be the sweet spot. Just like stated above let them sit in distilled water for a day (shaking occasionally), strain and mix with OJ :smile:

If you smoke herb at hour 2 you will be greatly rewarded!

OfflineCosmic fusio
Shaman, Magician
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Don't waste your $ [Re: eqt146]
    #14834631 - 07/27/11 06:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HBWR seeds have a thin coating that makes you feel like shit and must be scraped off first!

bULLSHIT

--------------------

Everything is OK

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom