Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1478439 - 04/21/03 08:40 AM (21 years, 21 hours ago)

I don't know anyone who could be a sitter for me, so I am on my own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Buddrow]
    #1482157 - 04/22/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

do you need a bong to smoke salvia?

all i got a is a metal chambered pipe....but i could make a water bong with a plastic bottle, the pipe, and some fish tubing....will this work?

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1482186 - 04/22/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

whats the conversion for pounds to dollars....does Deva ethnobotanicals ship to the US?

can someone throw up more links to some sites that sell extract? i was at one yesterday that had a sick ass buy 3 grams get 1 free deal....but i forgot the site

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1482200 - 04/22/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'll be careful with my remarks so that I don't get blasted for saying what works for myself and others I know.

You don't absolutely need a bong but, in my opinion it makes it much better.

Now I'm waiting for a perfect soul to put me in my place.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1482243 - 04/22/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

is BOUNCING BEAR BOTANICALS legit??

i wanna buy some 5x, how potent is 5x? for $35 i can get 4 grams of 5x

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1482252 - 04/22/03 12:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

According to my basic math skills, 5x extract should be roughly 5 times as strong as regular dried leaf.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1483135 - 04/22/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia made me her bitch. She let me become a partial part of the paper container for strawberries, but I was lonely not being able to know the others who made up this container. She laughed at me when I started to come down and I smoked more to get back. She let me exist as the tailgate of an old truck but that didn't last long. I kept smoking another hit as soon as I was able, I did this until I had smoked more than half of my gram stash. Salvia is the crack of psychedelics....I think I need to try 10x next time.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1483305 - 04/22/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I cannot speak for others... each of us is different... this is what works for me.

I load up about 2/3 of a bowl in a chamber pipe. I have never tried a bong, so I don't know if it helps or hurts. I hit the bowl with a regular lighter and take a deep hit and hold it to a full count of twenty. I quickly exhale the hit out my nose rather than my mouth and quickly finish off the bowl on a second hit. I will hold the second hit until I loose myself and it comes out on its own. As the smoke escapes, the 'salvia hooks' take hold and drag me under.

The first effects I feel are a lot like a nitrous buzz. The world kind of dims out and gets distant. I become paralized and unable to move. I feel a force wrap my body like a blanket and start to turn me around and around... I will literally roll on my side right off the bed, unable to stop. Next the tunnel vision kicks in and I feel as if somebody has reached up through the back of my head, grabbed my 'self' and is pulling it back.... and then I wake up, as if from a dream. Elapsed time is about five minutes total at this point. I will feel very drunk and giddy for the next twenty minutes or so. After about an hour I am fine again.

I have seen people get up and walk around, talk, etc with no idea at all that they are acting odd... they are in a different world. One of my friends held a three minute conversation with the oak tree out in his back yard (he smoked outside while we were grilling).

I don't view Salvia as a recreational drug. It is not a substitue for acid, shrooms, or cannabis as the antidrug yoyo's would have the lambs believe. The effects are short lived physically, but very powerful mentally. Most of the people that I know that have had a 'breakthrough' experience did not really enjoy it. The profound is not always easy or fun. As my tree-talking friend said after coming down, 'I am not really sure that I liked that?!'

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
    #1483346 - 04/22/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, Boucing Bear is legit... that's where I got mine from. Buddrow, nice to hear you've had some interesting trips.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineirieDANK
the irie one
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1484231 - 04/22/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i'm reading all of these reports with people saying how crazy and intense their salvia trips are. I'm not bragging or anything, but i seriously havn't gotten close to as high as most of thse people are saying. Is their anybody else out there who isn't affected by salvia very much like me? or am i not getting the right stuff? The most that's happened to me is a lot of laughing and a feeling of being wet. Why no visuals?

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: irieDANK]
    #1484518 - 04/22/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

According to what I've read, about 10% of people have a strong resistence to Salvia Divinorum. Its also possible that what you had was weak.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: irieDANK]
    #1485291 - 04/23/03 04:50 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I always come into the same "world" with salvia. I can't remember the energy and feeling of my salvia world and i can't explain my salvia world(if you've done salvia you know what i mean :laugh:) but when i smoke salvia again i come into the same salvia "world" again and than i do remember my previous experiences. Good and bad don't exist in my salvia world. I'm not enjoying the salvia and i don't feel anxiously or something. Emotions doesn't exist in my salvia world and therefor i think it isn't a recreational drug for my.

Because i know i will come into the same salvia world everytime, i'm going to try to explore this world. I feel there is a lot more in my salvia world and i want to explore it.

irieDANK, read this and try again :laugh:http://sagewisdom.org/smokeadvice.html   

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Annom]
    #1485614 - 04/23/03 09:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I've had many, many different experiences with Salvia ranging from wierd to downright bizarre. One of the more recent trips went a little like this -

I take the smoke and I can feel it coming on, the vision starts -
Imagine a tropical area with a nice beach, really dreamlike
Then a ridiculously large machine with different people functioning as the different parts of the machine, stretchy people are yelling out orders "hurry up, get in!!"
Then I realize I am a part of this crazy- tropical colored - reality creating machine
Pushing out pattern and form consistently and perfectly guided
I feel like I've been there forever
An eternity passes by in a matter of seconds
Then I find it difficult to comprehend how perfect and simple this is,
and how did I get here and who are these people?
Is that my family or maybe my grandma over there, what, who!?
Whoa, this is way too heavy - maybe I went too far this time!
Then I opened my eyes and I was back home!  :wink:

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1485633 - 04/23/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

HOLY SHIT

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1486473 - 04/23/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Is that my family or maybe my grandma over there, what, who!?

Interesting... I almost always end up meeting family members or people that I know when taken by Salvia. Is this a common thread with Salvia... kind of like the elves are a common thread with DMT?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Seuss]
    #1486537 - 04/23/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have also "encountered" female family-members on salvia experiences - they were either mocking me, or cheering me on; its hard to tell :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Seuss]
    #1486747 - 04/23/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, I often see people from my family there - or sometimes I can just "feel" that they are near me. Other times I see a sort of tribe or group that waits there. They often seem surprised to see me and sometimes they'll give me the impression that I should leave, but sometimes they'll talk or chant to me. Maybe these are Mazatec shamans from ancient times who went into other worlds and chose not to come back. Anyone who's read Castaneda's books should know about the "old sorcerers" who escaped into other worlds, and according to him they're still there. Maybe there was more truth to his tales than what most people think, and Salvia gives people the ability to see these dimensions. Maybe its all just illusion rising to the surface because I've read too many books, or maybe I'm seeing something real, or maybe both. Either way, its pretty cool.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Offlinetededfred
Stranger
    #1487197 - 04/23/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This talk of encountering female family members made me want to share one of my experience. ...although, I don't think she was a family member...

This was the second time I used Salvia - a bowl of normal leaf and just a touch of 5X added to it. Smoked it in two hits and instantly I felt the need to lay down. So, I stumbled over to my bed from my desk. I felt some one helping me over. And when I finally laid down, I could feel that person still beside me. She was on my left and holding my arm.

At this point I was quite confused, I remember not having anyone with me when I smoke and couldn't figure out for the life of me who was helping me now. I kept asking, "who is it, who's helping me." Some how she comforted me without words and told me to relax.

Then she was joined by another person on my right side. It was some sort of Mexican shaman as best as I could tell. He was kind of apprehensive about me, but the woman told him not to worry about it, saying I was okay and being respectful. He appeared to accept this, and the two continued talking about me, I assume, for a while.

During this time there were rolling Inca-type images in front of me. Also, parts of my body starting feeling absolutely huge, like they were going to break off. Eventually, the man departed and the woman was about to make her exit. Before that, I managed to thank her for the help and asked her to pray for me.

All in all, quite a nice experience, but I've been apprehensive about using since. I was actually thinking about it later tonight, we'll see...

--------------------
Everything contained in this message is made up in an attempt to make myself sound more important.

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tededfred]
    #1488183 - 04/24/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My last trip there was definately a feminine presence. An entity the exuded confidence and knowledge. I felt she was amused by my attempts; mocking me but not in a cruel way. And what insights I gained were gifts from her. Thinking about it now, I can't really say what exactly the supposed insights were, but at the time they seemed profound. I happened to be playing a Peter Tosh album which played a surprisingly strong role in the trip as well.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tededfred]
    #1488360 - 04/24/03 03:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Its funny you mention somebody helping you over to your bed, hehe, because the 3rd time I smoked extract, it felt like I was literally grabbed by the shoulders and SLAMMED down into the chair I was in after my 3rd hit..

Other times, though, I've just felt all sorts of weird gravitational distortions and pressurized feelings like having been coated with some type of plastic or something.. lol its inexpressible..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom