Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Syrian Rue, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

Loc: Fl
Freebase DMT
    #14815614 - 07/23/11 11:52 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I have extracted dmt, its in freebase form, i am going to smoke it using a light bulb, some water got some of the powder wet, will this affect the trip, that is should the freebase be dry?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

Re: Freebase DMT [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #14815655 - 07/24/11 12:00 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

i know it's a newbish question, just need some feedback.

--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #14815663 - 07/24/11 12:03 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

i imagine it would smoke/vap better if dried before

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: Freebase DMT [Re: P-O]
    #14816065 - 07/24/11 01:33 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

dry it, duh

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Freebase DMT [Re: JimLahey]
    #14816165 - 07/24/11 01:54 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Just let it evap out and it'll be fine.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14816619 - 07/24/11 07:07 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

let it dry complete, then smoke them thangs, but dont overheat them thangs, less flame is more with thangs

--------------------

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male

Loc: Sirius
Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14816667 - 07/24/11 07:57 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Dry it out, ditch the bulb, and get one of  these

--------------------
"I felt my breathing, my face, my fingers, and I was dimly aware of an encroaching darkness. Were there flames, smoke, dust, battling troops, enormous suffering? I opened my eyes." -Saul

Everything posted in this forum is fictional, only a fool would take the things written here as fact.

For real time cultivation chat go here and type /join #cultivation

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Lostkeys]
    #14816705 - 07/24/11 08:21 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lostkeys said:

Ditto.  Ditch the light bulb...there's no worse way to vape DMT.  OTOH, a vaporgenie is the most expensive way.  A simple oil pipe (~$6.00) is a serviceable and far less expensive alternative.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (07/24/11 08:22 AM)

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male

Loc: Sirius
Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Nature Boy]
    #14816716 - 07/24/11 08:29 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I actually bought my GVG prior to my first time with freebase... I love tripping and figured even if I didn't like DMT I could sell it to any number of smokers.

However, freebase is a bit too intense, after trying it a couple of times I've decided it'll be something I'll have to work up to.  Hoping to get some use out of the GVG with my planned Changa endeavors.

--------------------
"I felt my breathing, my face, my fingers, and I was dimly aware of an encroaching darkness. Were there flames, smoke, dust, battling troops, enormous suffering? I opened my eyes." -Saul

Everything posted in this forum is fictional, only a fool would take the things written here as fact.

For real time cultivation chat go here and type /join #cultivation

Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

#14818396 - 07/24/11 05:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Lostkeys said:

Ditto.  Ditch the light bulb...there's no worse way to vape DMT.  OTOH, a vaporgenie is the most expensive way.  A simple oil pipe (~$6.00) is a serviceable and far less expensive alternative.

N.B.

Yeah, the lightbulb was an utter fail. I didn't even reach the threshold; the effects were less than subtle, far below my expectations. What does an 'oil pipe' look like? In addition, how should the lighting and inhalation of the spirit molecule be done, I want to be amply prepared for the next time I try, I really want to break through.

--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

OfflineDemonicDonut
Lurker
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #14818536 - 07/24/11 06:05 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

If you are using a standard bong or pipe with crystals sprinkled onto your medium of choice, the goal is to let the crystals melt and *lightly* get the medium burning. Take a big toke, hold it as long as possible, take another. Wait for the awkward I dunno if I need more and take one more big hit and hold it as long as possible. While holding your hit set your pipe/bong and lighter down, relax and get comfortable. You should already be feeling the affects strongly by this point. My first breakthrough I was floating away and I felt my body release it's breath. One little tip I can give with deep ventures into hyperspace is to not think about your body. It's ok and will take care of itself until you come back.

--------------------
Poorman's Pod - Excellent fruiting chamber

Have a comment/question about something I post? If it's not on topic with the thread feel free to PM me.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

#14818560 - 07/24/11 06:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

This:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#14818688 - 07/24/11 06:42 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Am I the only one who has trouble with those sorts of pipes?

I'm able to get there faster and more efficiently using my bubbler.

whenever I use my little piece (it's kind of like a meth pipe but it's really an attachment for a bong to a vape whip) and a lighter, I burn my finger trying to heat it, and once I start getting messed up I'm unable to burn it right so I convert a LOT of it to dmt-n-oxide and I know this by taste and smell.

If you only have a little bit of DMT op I would not try the crack pipe method. IME I had to try it 5-6 times before I went "beyond the veil" and to this day it's really hard for me to get there using that. It takes a long time for 60 mg to turn into vapor, and it has taken me about 8 hits on one occasion to get "there"

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Angel_Above]
    #14819172 - 07/24/11 08:54 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Burn your fingers???  You are grossly overheating your product, then.  DMT takes a shockingly small amount of heat to vaporize - far less than you would imagine, and I would guess this is the single most frequent mistake we ALL have made, myself included.  Over the years BEFORE DMT I  think we all grew accustomed to flaming away at our pot, salvia, whatever.  This kind of habit is a real diservice when it comes to DMT.

I've worked at training / forcing myself to be extremely judicious with the application of heat with DMT.  Since then...few worries.

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Angel_Above]
    #14819762 - 07/24/11 11:13 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

yes, vaping in a glass pipe is really not an easy thing to do. it takes alot of finesse, attention and practice to vape it correctly. if you overheat your product, it is bad for two reasons: Because 1) you incinerate your product instead of smoking it, thus you waste product, and 2) if you burn the product, rather then vaporizing it, it makes the smoke alot more harsher. your dmt should burn clear and leave no marks at all in your glass pipe, if vaped correctly.

it's important to get the flame to the exact point where the dmt puddle is, this is why jet lighters are far better suited to the job then a normal flamed lighter. the aim is to basically: melt the dmt and get vapor pouring out of the puddle by keeping the lighter directly under the exact point of the puddle from about an inch away. once it is vaping considerably, the flame is removed and the pipe is then rolled around. think of it like waves crashing. by rolling the pipe, you are making the dmt puddle splash from side to side onto the hot glass, and when it hits the hot glass it again vaporizes up. once it starts to die down a bit, more flame is added again to the exact point where the dmt puddle is, to raise the temperature and heat the glass further, and you again roll and inhale by twiddling the pipe with your thumb and forefinger.

but it really is difficult to vape properly on glass pipes, to the point where i think most people who don't have previous experience with it or someone to teach them how to do it, should really just buy a GVG, or make an enhanced leaf mixture that can be smoked through a bong, or try out the sandwich method with crystal dmt in a bong.

--------------------

Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

#14819846 - 07/24/11 11:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
yes, vaping in a glass pipe is really not an easy thing to do. it takes alot of finesse, attention and practice to vape it correctly. if you overheat your product, it is bad for two reasons: Because 1) you incinerate your product instead of smoking it, thus you waste product, and 2) if you burn the product, rather then vaporizing it, it makes the smoke alot more harsher. your dmt should burn clear and leave no marks at all in your glass pipe, if vaped correctly.

it's important to get the flame to the exact point where the dmt puddle is, this is why jet lighters are far better suited to the job then a normal flamed lighter. the aim is to basically: melt the dmt and get vapor pouring out of the puddle by keeping the lighter directly under the exact point of the puddle from about an inch away. once it is vaping considerably, the flame is removed and the pipe is then rolled around. think of it like waves crashing. by rolling the pipe, you are making the dmt puddle splash from side to side onto the hot glass, and when it hits the hot glass it again vaporizes up. once it starts to die down a bit, more flame is added again to the exact point where the dmt puddle is, to raise the temperature and heat the glass further, and you again roll and inhale by twiddling the pipe with your thumb and forefinger.

but it really is difficult to vape properly on glass pipes, to the point where i think most people who don't have previous experience with it or someone to teach them how to do it, should really just buy a GVG, or make an enhanced leaf mixture that can be smoked through a bong, or try out the sandwich method with crystal dmt in a bong.

Can the sandwich method be used in a bowl?

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#14819900 - 07/24/11 11:44 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, bowl/bong are interchangeable terms. us australian folk call it a bong/cone etc.

keep in mind the sandwich method is probably the most wasteful method of all, but yeah, just put a layer of something at the bottom of the bowl, centre layer with the crystal, and a top layer with something else.

the aim is to just give it the tiniest lick of flame to ingite the cherry, even just a little tiny light to the side of the cone, and then let the cone burn itself through with just your toking/lung power.

it's not like smoking a normal bong where you just rip the cone through as fast as you can and torch it the whole time, you want to keep the contents in the bowl/cone for as long as possible and just keep toking it. toke slowly and steadily, and just keep the embers going, the longer you keep it there the more of the dmt that will vaporize.

--------------------

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14820066 - 07/25/11 12:38 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Or you can eat it with harmala extract and trip dick for 3 hours.

:raveface:

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineMrPeanutButta
Stranger

Re: Freebase DMT [Re: DemonicDonut]
    #14820294 - 07/25/11 02:10 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DemonicDonut said:
If you are using a standard bong or pipe with crystals sprinkled onto your medium of choice, the goal is to let the crystals melt and *lightly* get the medium burning. Take a big toke, hold it as long as possible, take another. Wait for the awkward I dunno if I need more and take one more big hit and hold it as long as possible. While holding your hit set your pipe/bong and lighter down, relax and get comfortable. You should already be feeling the affects strongly by this point. My first breakthrough I was floating away and I felt my body release it's breath. One little tip I can give with deep ventures into hyperspace is to not think about your body. It's ok and will take care of itself until you come back.

That's a great quote. Everytime I trip and go deep, something inside my mind tells me that as I leave my body I will not breathe or continue to function otherwise. I also have a fear that when you feel as though you are going to die, what if your mind is so convinced that it could make it happen.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: Freebase DMT [Re: Joolz]
    #14820304 - 07/25/11 02:13 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Joolz said:
Or you can eat it with harmala extract and trip dick for 3 hours.

:raveface:

So you have eaten the freebase form with Syrian Rue before?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Syrian Rue, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience