Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip)
    #1479053 - 04/21/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I never associated comedowns with shrooms, i never had a comedown from shrooms (a comedown is the depressing feelings that follow the use of drugs like Crystal Meth or E ect. for ne one that dosent know). But recently ive been having comedowns from shrooms and its not fun. I dont know if its the fact that the day after these trips i have to go to work, or if its the fact that i need to smoke more weed the next day, or if its this paticular batch of cubes.

For the longest time, i would promote mushroom use to the ppl i know and one of points i would make is that there is no comedown afterwards. I always would feel good after a trip, but now i find myself hesitant to dose cuz im tired of feeling like shit the next day.

Ne one experience this?

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1479065 - 04/21/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have experience shroom hang overs when I did shrooms in excess. How often do you trip on shrooms?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: djd586]
    #1479098 - 04/21/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, u c i dont grow, so when they come around i get an Ounce and trip weekly. That dosent mean every week i got shrooms or trip. this month of april i have tripped every week. before this month, the last time i had shrooms in my hands was back in september or october.

The first trip i had this month was off a quarter (7 grams) and i experienced a comedown from that as well.

--------------------

-Too Short

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

#1479107 - 04/21/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Im not sayin its good to trip weekly, but this of it like this, if u never give ur kids candy and say they arnt allowed to have it, when they go to a friends house or get money, they are gonna binge on candy. that is similar to my situation ; shrooms dont come around very often so when they do come around i buy wieght and then i trip prably more often then i should.

--------------------

-Too Short

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1480073 - 04/21/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know what to tell ye man.. I get hangovers from shrooms sometimes because I don't drink enough water. I usually spend the last hour or so before bed after a shroom trip sitting, thinking, and sipping water. It's very easy to forget to drink on shrooms. Even if you don't feel thirsty, you are! This has been my experience anyway. So my advice is to watch your water intake. I believe lack of water is the sourrce of stomach cramps and headaches assaciated with shrooms. Always carry a water bottle and take little sips constantly as you trip and I bet you'll feel better. Even if it doesn't cure what you're talking about, you'll feel better cause water is always good to drink lots of. However, I can't be sure because you aren't giving specific symptoms of your come down. If what you're talking about is psychological, then I don't know... try water anyway.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: Dogomush]
    #1480911 - 04/21/03 11:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the only kind of negative after experiance of shrooms was once when i got sick...but usually i feel relaxed and awake the next morning...my mind has finally calmed down and regained track from the mindfuck the previous day

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: Dogomush]
    #1481413 - 04/22/03 02:25 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thats a good idea. I drink a lot of water ne way im usually always hydrated ( u can tell by ur piss being clear), and whenever i trip i always fill up a 1 gallon jug of water and keep it in my room with a glass incase i get thirsty while trippin (cuz u never know wat ur trip is gonna be like, maybe i wont b able to make it downstairs, maybe my mom is in the kitchen and i cant get water from there u c). But now that u mention it, i dont drink the water very often while trippin - prably just half a glass to a glass (tall glass).

And about the comedown, its like a general comedown, I feel like shit ; pissed off that i got to go to a shitty job, depressed about how fukin dull lifes been since i graduated high school, depressed that I cant be a Marine, depressed about life in general. Life seems worse than it actually is. then 2 days after the trip im bak to normal, not happy, not depressed, right in the middle.

Maybe i just need more weed on hand for me to smoke.

--------------------

-Too Short

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1481544 - 04/22/03 04:34 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Watch the weather channel.

Know that it's raining on a small town in Wyoming, and that it's in the mid 70's in Ohio, and it's a sunny day in Utah, and realize that there is a limitless number of places you've never been and paths still open to you, and that you have no limits except those which you accept on yourself.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1481921 - 04/22/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Moderation!
Also, think about why are you doing shrooms in the first place? Enlightenment? Escapism (if your doing it to escape, then you probably wont like what you come back to)? Just to get fucked up? I don't really know, just some ideas.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Edited by LostMetropolis (04/22/03 09:24 AM)

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1483199 - 04/22/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Why don't you still buy a lot, but limit it to once a month when you do get them? You can safetly store shrooms, no?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: jarby]
    #1483323 - 04/22/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I always have a slight comedown after a mushroom trip, basically because "Trip's over, Matt - time to get on with your life for a while" heh and I know I won't be shrooming for quite some time (I try and trip once every few months).

Can you describe this "comedown" you're going through in a bit more detail?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: Mushroom Comedowns (the day after the trip) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1485979 - 04/23/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What does that have to do with a comedown?

--------------------

-Too Short

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates