Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

making spawn bags
    #14803530 - 07/21/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

just got my seam sealer wking.  Loaded these bags with wbs, about 40% dry seeds.  Never tried spawn bags before, but im hoping to get good results.  I snapped these photos with my phone, so i decided to post them. Ill PC for about 1.5 hours.  They barley fit in the cooker.

Also, think i may try mixing spores this grow.  Got PF redspore, hillbilly,  thai and other cubes. Hope it comes out great :tongue2:

Edited by Ogla (07/21/11 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTranscendingLife
I Don't Need a Life to Live
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: making spawn bags [Re: Ogla]
    #14803644 - 07/21/11 02:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You should prep the grains just like you would for jars.

Also, PC for 1 hour per bag. Or if doing 1 bag, PC for 1.5 hours.

Also, make sure to have "spacers" (lid rings work great for this) between the bags & PC.

You want to make sure the steam hits every side of the bag & can penetrate it.

Also, I wouldn't recommend mixing spores, because you can't take prints & label them as 1 strain.

--------------------
AMU: We Quickly Answer Questions Here
"One must accept the probability of failure to experience the elation of success." - TranscendingLife
“A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
:sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop::wow:How I Do EVERYTHING:wow::sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop:
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart…. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."- Carl Jung
"Anything that can be done chemically can be done by other means."- William S. Burroughs
"You are as dead now as you will ever be" - Seth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder