Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMickel
enthusiast
what a trip
    #1479659 - 04/21/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The last time I did mush which was about 2 months ago I remember listening to the radio late and night and putting on some chinese station. It wan't music but it was just chinese people talking. Being Canadian and tripping on mushrooms I listened really closely to what these people were saying and swear to god I could understand them. It was like all their words came together and just made sense. It was like they were talking chinese but I could understand them talking ENglish. It was truly fucked up. Has anybody ever tried this, trying to understand a different language while on mushrooms. I swear I was able to understand them. Try it. I was on 3 grams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: what a trip [Re: Mickel]
    #1479676 - 04/21/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I want to try it. The same thing happens to me when I listen to music on shrooms. Maybe it is Canadian multiculturalism at work.

"A favor for a favor, that's how we do business." Nas

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: what a trip [Re: pattern]
    #1479681 - 04/21/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I am bilingual so when I wrote an email on shrooms once, the ends of the sentences where my typing ended, would flicker into chinese characters really fast. It was pretty bizarre.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: what a trip [Re: bert]
    #1479700 - 04/21/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I was driving a truck that had a crap radio. I was listening to Japanese talk radio. I didnt understand anything but I could understand the tone and emotion of their conversations.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: what a trip [Re: pattern]
    #1484634 - 04/22/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Now I want to try that!, I used to just listen to crazy radio sounds (not static, you have to search a bit to find it but its got whistles and twissled and zzwips, I know I sound like Dr. Seuss but i cant describe it in typing very well) when i was really young to see if i could get some sort of message or something.  I never did, maybey mush will help that.  I guess being able to understand chinese on the radio is sort of the same as being able to watch tv despite the fact that your on the all fuzz channel  :grin:

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: what a trip [Re: superfine]
    #1484654 - 04/22/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I've got It, Next time I'm watching the all snow channel and listening to the chinese station at the same time.  Causing a steady stream of audio and visual hallucinations. :shocked:

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract