Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSoapsGoinOnAtriP
Morally sound
 User Gallery

Loc: England Baby! Flag
Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro
    #14781666 - 07/17/11 01:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Good evening all,
I thought I would introduce myself as I am really new here and new to ethnobotanical's/DMT. I have done the beautiful fungi a good few times, but always smallish doses for just a buzz if I am honest, I remember buying a Mexican kit from the net when I was like 17 for that reason.
Shortly after enjoying (Legally) the bounty of that cake of joy, I got heavily into heroin and crack, I was on a lot of both for about 8 years, shoplifting and breaking into shops to make as much cash as I could,
with prison being a much longed for escape from this non-existence.
Just 3 or 6 months here and there but it was a horrible way to live.
I went to rehab (unsuccessfully), detoxed god knows how many times, but in the end it was getting with my partner that gave me the will and the strength to succeed (and subutex). I haven't used a class A drug in more than 2 and a half years.
I have recently become re-interested in Psychedelic's and just found ethnobotanicals, and all I really want from these enlightening medicines is truth and more understanding of everything perceived, or not buy normal senses.
I have researched and ordered aya ingredients (traditional), and am very excited of opening this avenue of exploration, (previously unknown to me), all this with my girlfriends reluctant blessing.
The problem is I have a passion for growing, and the fungi bug has got me, and with the above mentioned interests fungi would seem like a logical choice.
But my beautiful girlfriend is very, very weary of shroom's (and I think any Illegal drug) and does not want me to take any mushie's, never mind growing.
With all you're combined experience and knowledge on these matters ,(with which I have educated myself with all the knowledge required, Thanks!) Would you all mind sharing why you think I should or should not experiment for truth and understanding? Thank you all in advance. Soap.

--------------------
Big thanks to Roger Rabbit and all the Shroomery.org staff that keep this valuble resource thriving.

And to the members of course.

And to the dude who hacked Sheep or Silk, or anyone who can afford it please give me some of my money back!!

Bitcoin wallet - 18a7fyR8tGqd3EX8D2xF5vWvR5yMDDmNEZ  thanks love you man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: SoapsGoinOnAtriP]
    #14781699 - 07/17/11 01:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Psychedelics are typically less destructive than many other drugs.  They are relatively cheap and most users can't stand to take them every day or even every few days.  While some people do get addicted or obsessed about these drugs, users will not suck dick for them.  I guess if you are going to incorporate drugs into your life and assume all the risks this decision entails, psychedelics are probably one of your best choices.  Some users claim positive outcomes from psychedelic use such as greater inner peace, therapeutic healing, and an anti-depressant effect that may last for some time after a trip.  Other users say these claims are overblown and exaggerated with psychedelics creating a mental prison of their own, and just because the walls are padded and cushy it doesn't make you free.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlineplaster
Stranger

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: joemolloy]
    #14782608 - 07/17/11 05:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

freedom, too, is a construction

InvisibleMacavity224
Ubermensch
 User Gallery

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: plaster]
    #14782865 - 07/17/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Everything in moderation. Just because you can't have physical withdrawals from LSD or mushrooms doesn't mean you can't crave and obsess over a trip the minute your last one is done. If I were you, I would set very strict limits...say maybe a trip every 2 months or something like that.

--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."

:trippnballs:

Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Offlinemundane
Comfy in Nautica

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: Macavity224]
    #14783790 - 07/17/11 09:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

In addition, I'd ask your girlfriend to research mushrooms a bit.  It doesn't sound like she knows too much about them.  Perhaps she could change her own mind.

--------------------
:mushroom2: Tips for a good trip :mushroom2:

drink me

OfflineSoapsGoinOnAtriP
Morally sound
 User Gallery

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: Macavity224]
    #14784764 - 07/18/11 02:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks all,
I HAVE NEVER SUCKED COCK FOR ANYTHING, PEOPLE WHO LOWER THEMSELVES THAT LOW, ARE LOST.
Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Everything in moderation. Just because you can't have physical withdrawals from LSD or mushrooms doesn't mean you can't crave and obsess over a trip the minute your last one is done. If I were you, I would set very strict limits...say maybe a trip every 2 months or something like that.

LOL, I asked her to let me do it once every couple of months, BANG ON.

And mundane, I have been trying to explain all of the advantages and disadvantages to her, I have begged her to do a bit of research on her own, rather than taking my bias word for it!
That's why I asked here, as you lot don't care either way if I do it or not.

Thanks for the welcome.
Freedom is a trick of the mind

--------------------
Big thanks to Roger Rabbit and all the Shroomery.org staff that keep this valuble resource thriving.

And to the dude who hacked Sheep or Silk, or anyone who can afford it please give me some of my money back!!

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: joemolloy]
    #14784893 - 07/18/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Psychedelics are typically less destructive than many other drugs.  They are relatively cheap and most users can't stand to take them every day or even every few days.  While some people do get addicted or obsessed about these drugs, users will not suck dick for them.  I guess if you are going to incorporate drugs into your life and assume all the risks this decision entails, psychedelics are probably one of your best choices.  Some users claim positive outcomes from psychedelic use such as greater inner peace, therapeutic healing, and an anti-depressant effect that may last for some time after a trip.  Other users say these claims are overblown and exaggerated with psychedelics creating a mental prison of their own, and just because the walls are padded and cushy it doesn't make you free.

this pretty much.

for me I think psychedelics can show you things about the world and your life but just dont take them too far. Remember to also reflect on your trips while sober too...think of it this way: have you ever learned something from a dream? if you did you probably didn't learn it while you dreaming, but after the dream refelcting on it.

OfflineSoapsGoinOnAtriP
Morally sound
 User Gallery

Re: Benefits of Psychedelic's and ethnobotanicals for true awarness/My Intro [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #14796282 - 07/20/11 04:07 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry been busy,
I used to have great dreams about all kinds of things, and I am convinced deja vu is remembering a dream, like a premonition that you cant remember until it happens, I am sure of this because as a child (before I had even heard of deja vu) I used to say "I dreamt this exact scenario the other night" I used to get such a strong memory of actually dreaming it, as the event plays out.
The great news is......My G-friend has said I can produce a very small amount for my-self to experiment once or twice a month, the only clause is if she doesn't like how it goes I have agreed to stop straight away.
Your comments helped so you all have my gratitude.
I received my 100g red Caapi, and 50g of P. viridis, in the post yesterday....:thumbup:
I have to wait a few days more off my Inhalers and Subutex, 
and then I am ready to start this quest for truth.
Thank you all

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale