Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
An Acid Trip
    #1479374 - 04/21/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This post is pure fiction.  A couple weeks ago I ate three hits of strong acid and now I have a story to tell about it.  I don't recommend ever trying what I did, it was a mistake.

I popped in the hits in the morning, at about 10:30am, having eaten nothing for breakfast.  I drove around town for a bit, the weather was sunny and the temperature not too hot, not too cold.  So I'm near a friend's house and I call her up, "Wanna smoke a joint?" because I had two in my pocket.

I'm in her house when the hallucinations hit.  Everything is glowing and dancing to the music, rap/r&b soul.  The television is staticy and the mouths on the TV anchors faces are twisting into wierd smiles.  At this point I can no longer control the hallucinations, the acid is too strong.  Everything is glowing, the girl beside me is looking intensely beautiful.  She rolls me a huge joint, starts putting on make up in front of me, trying on tight clothes, wearing beads and laying back in seductive poses.  Everything we say carries an undertone of sexuality, as if I were thrust into some bizarre live version of The Continental starring Christopher Walken.  A script was being written, all dialogue spoken from it, and the next action cued: A vicious knock on the door.

Next thing I know, a knock on the door blows my reality apart.  He looks like a cop, with 80s glasses, dressed in dark blue and carrying alot of hip packs.  Turns out it is the mailman, but now my mind is spinning: "Is he an undercover mailman?"  This script is a little boring, only I can change it, but I can't think of anything interesting to do.  I am now in some strange split-time mode of thought: cops have arrested me, and out of curiosity, they are letting me perform whatever I want before I go to jail.  I go to the washroom and see their ghosts in the mirror.  I sit on the couch, and they stand behind me.  Wherever I go and whatever I do, these acid cops are laughing it up, recording all my guilt for the inevitable trial later on.

Now I am getting bored at this house and I leave.  I wanted to seduce this girl, but not with these asshole imaginary cops watching me.  The cops are just waiting for me to try and make my getaway.  But at this point I reason that no sane cops would let me get away with sitting on a couch for 30 minutes.  They can't be real.  I decide to drive home and test my theory.  Big mistake.

Every minute is stretched out to infinity.  Waiting at a red light, I have to endlessly reassure myself that it is in my best interest to keep my foot on the brakes, to only go on the green light.  I'm being tested, no matter where I go, there is a pedestrian crossing the street, a school zone, or crosswalk lit up, or a green light changing to yellow at the crucial moment.  My hand at the wheel was being guided by God, but what did God want?  Was God in a vengeful mood, or a merciful one?  Fuck that, I am God, I am merciful.

Every decision I made had my brain fly off into calculating parallel visions of the future: what if I run the red light?  What will happen then?  In every case I do the right thing, because one thing is keeping me sane:  I have to prove to the world that psychedelic people can live in harmony with the rest of humanity. Every decision I make has to be moral.  It was too late to turn back.  Live with your mistakes, overcome them.  Dwelling on them will get you killed.  I ended up racing a biker on a Harley Davidson, who convinced me that he knew I was tripping on acid, as we nodded to each other in some strange knowing way. 

I felt guilty when I made it home.  I took a shower to wash away my sins.  I flushed all my drugs down the toilet.  Then I watched Baraka and tripped out, and I spent hours coding and testing.

Has anyone experienced these multidimensional visions of the future?  Like your life flashing before your eyes, branching off into different paths for every action you do.  It was intense, not enjoyable.  :shocked:     

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (04/21/03 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: An Acid Trip [Re: pattern]
    #1479452 - 04/21/03 03:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you have seen the ID, Ego and Superego working tougether seperately on this trip. Kinda like 3 different people arguing and debating what to do next when they finally had to come to one conclusion for each choice or path to take.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
    #1479560 - 04/21/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Phat trip, glad you made it home ok. :grin: Damn you Canadians and your abundant supply of quality acid! Excuse my jealousy.  :smirk: 

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Murex]
    #1479584 - 04/21/03 04:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sounds like you have seen the ID, Ego and Superego working tougether seperately on this trip. Kinda like 3 different people arguing and debating what to do next when they finally had to come to one conclusion for each choice or path to take. 

Good theory.  Maybe the two annoying "acid cops" were visualizations of my ID and Ego, and I was my Superego.  Sexuality seemed irrelevant.  The cops were urging me to slip up, to make a mistake, forget about hope, trying to convince me I was done for.  Most of the time I was pissed off :mad:, wearing fire red sunglasses :cool:, and thinking: "What the FUCK!".     

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Teragon]
    #1479586 - 04/21/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phat trip, glad you made it home ok.  Damn you Canadians and your abundant supply of quality acid! Excuse my jealousy.

The whole point of my post was to make you upset and not want acid!  :wink: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineJenherself
Just anotherchick

Loc: Alberta, Canada in a box
    #1479766 - 04/21/03 05:38 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Definitely intense....I tend to feel that when I'm on shrooms...that intensity, its just too much for this chicky....Just another reason why I don't do shrooms cuz!

--------------------
TO EACH THEIR OWN
****JENNY****

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Jenherself]
    #1479805 - 04/21/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I hear ya! It's all about the set and setting, who's around and who's not.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinejimsuzo
I am the Eggman

Loc: Land of the not-so-free
    #1480676 - 04/21/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

surely you know about 'Set' and 'Setting'. As a highly experienced acid tripper, I see several things wrong with your setting.

1) R&B / rap music
2) TV
3) 'normal' people (i.e. those not on acid)
4) driving a motor vehicle

I can't comment on your set, but try to eliminate all of the above & i bet you have a better time.

all that aside - Three hits at once, eh? - your my new hero. wish i had some. Acid kicks shrooms ass.

--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Teragon]
    #1481622 - 04/22/03 06:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phat trip, glad you made it home ok. :grin: Damn you Canadians and your abundant supply of quality acid! Excuse my jealousy.  :smirk: 

Shit on me.

Q acid in Canada? WHHOOAA i have to go there soon.

Mind you i've never even tried lsd but i'm dying to.

--------------------

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: An Acid Trip [Re: cleaner]
    #1482067 - 04/22/03 10:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting work of fiction.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: An Acid Trip [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1482431 - 04/22/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well done LostMetropolis!

Glad someone else noticed, I thought I was going mad!!

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1484212 - 04/22/03 08:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

but is it really fiction....................?

only time will tell

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: Grav]
    #1484286 - 04/22/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Believe it or not! A guy eats LSD, goes to a girls house, then drives home.

:tongue: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
    #1487622 - 04/23/03 09:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The ego is powerful. Expectations come true.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: An Acid Trip [Re: tak_old]
    #1487886 - 04/23/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

always dodging shades of blue....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag