Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarkMushrooom
Shenkman

Loc: O' Cali
Tripping with girlfriend...
    #1469376 - 04/18/03 02:57 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Just wondering if this was a good idea or not...Does anyone get any bad vibes from girlfriends? Any loneliness?

I have an eigth in my freezer just waiting for us to consume, so it would be nice if I knew what i was in for

thanks guys,
peace :grin:

--------------------
--"Down the rabbit hole and through the talking door lies a world where vibrant colors merge into shapes of fantasy, and music radiates from flowers,"

p.s-formerly Shroomstr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: DarkMushrooom]
    #1469385 - 04/18/03 03:04 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

tripping with a girlfriend is beautiful..but if she's just another hoe, don't bother.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #1469389 - 04/18/03 03:08 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Well, are you splitting this eigth with her?
Also, do you get along well with your girlfreind?

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1469430 - 04/18/03 03:40 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

A few questions you can ask yourself to get your answer:

- Are you strong enough to handle yourself while you trip? (Very important one).
- Can you help her if she gets worried?
- Can you explain certain feelings she might get?
- Can you handle it if she should get into a bad trip?
- Can you handle her bad side if she should turn on you?
- Are you willing to watch over her while she trips, and not wonder off?

Answer these questions.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1469749 - 04/18/03 08:51 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

does she bitch and complain a lot?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: entiformatie]
    #1469766 - 04/18/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

does she bitch and complain a lot? 

Stupid question... it's a GIRL(friend)!  :wink:

Serious: If you know her for a long time and you both would like to trip together it will be great... i only tripped with my imaginary girlfriend but it was really cool..  :laugh: 

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: Annom]
    #1469981 - 04/18/03 10:32 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

If you and her fight alot then it is not a good idea , when I triped with my girl friend she got on my nerves and I wanted to kill her . but I dident , so thing about it first . GROWMORE

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: growmore]
    #1470109 - 04/18/03 11:06 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Tripping with your girlfriend is a beautiful experience. Me and my girlfriend argue alot and we ate shrooms together and it seemed to bring us closer together. I would say go for it(unless she is just a super bitch).

--------------------
Holler!

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1471506 - 04/18/03 08:08 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Is it her (or your) first time? If its either of yours, don't. Unless it's hers, MAYBE do it. Also, those questions above that someone said are important.

InvisibleLoriiii
barbie core

Loc: Israel
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: jarby]
    #1472917 - 04/19/03 10:35 AM (21 years, 2 days ago)

as a girl I think it might be really fun trippin with my bf, havent tryed it, we only ate shrooms together at a party with alot of other friends of us, so it doesnt really count.

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: jarby]
    #1473515 - 04/19/03 03:05 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Is it her (or your) first time? If its either of yours, don't. Unless it's hers, MAYBE do it. Also, those questions above that someone said are important.

That doesn't make much sense... if She's never tripped and want's to with Him... is he suppose to say "Naaa trip with some other guy first!" Could be awkward for her (and him) if their trip turns sexual. Which is the best part of tripping with your girlfriend/wife.

I would suggest that at least one of them has experience tripping and that they BOTH want to trip together!

Enjoy

Offlinelimestone
Stranger
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: Shdwstr]
    #1477083 - 04/20/03 05:49 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

First time I tripped was with my girlfriend, from half an 8th of baby shrooms (strong!). Anyway we both had a great time, had lots of fun during the trip and really connected afterwards. We both agreed that shrooms were our favorite drug ever (much better than mdma!).

I say go for it.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1477270 - 04/20/03 07:36 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

I tripped with my fiance a couple times. First time was fantastic. Being able to lay in the arms and touch someone you love... it's an awesome experience. The second time we tripped together was much less enjoyable. I gave her way too much and she was really uncomfortable with everything. She was paraniod about the music being to loud, the room being too dark, or the tv being on the wrong channel. She just kept on nagging and complaining... it was really hard for me to keep my cool and I could actually feel the negative vibes between us flow throgthout the room we were in. But I stayed calm and did everything in my power to make her happy, even though it was ruining my trip.

I think you're just going to have to prepare yourself for a situation like that. If you love her, you'll be able to deal with her. If you don't love her, at least not at this point in your life, you'll be ready to bound and gag her if things go wrong. But I think if you two spilt a 1/8 you're going to be just fine.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: djd586]
    #1477320 - 04/20/03 07:58 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

I can't see how you could be doing something wrong by trippin with your girl. My husband and I have been trippin together for years (b4 we were married too) and it has always been nothing but a positive experience for us. Everytime we do it's like a wonderfully deep therapy session, it is our time to get everything out on the table that we were nervous about b4, and share our feelings about every issue confronting us at the time. The best part is when we are coming down and all is said and done we have the best love making session possible. I guess I have to keep in mind that we have one of the healthiest and most open marriages compared to most people I know, so of course I can only speak from personal experience. If you do it I hope you guys have a good time. :laugh:

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1479081 - 04/21/03 01:07 PM (21 years, 12 hours ago)

Man i get really horny while trippin, along with all the other effects. I would say go for it. just remember set and setting.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineSevHoeSev

Loc: 707 - Napa
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1479592 - 04/21/03 04:38 PM (21 years, 9 hours ago)

i wouldnt do it.. i tripped with my girlfreind when it was her first time and she got really annoying.. she started pointing out everything she was seeing, feeling, etc. and if your like me.. i jus like to sit down an chill, i dont want to listen to some female next to me talking about what the shrooms are doing to her.. thats just my experience.. a better drug to do with a girlfreind would have to be MDMA.. i dont eat mushrooms when my girlfreind around anymore, cause i always ended up yelling at her to shutup and then she always gets pissed off an puts both of us in a bad mood.

Offlineablative1
Stranger
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: SevHoeSev]
    #1499375 - 04/27/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting topic. I've been considering doing shrooms but I'm in a bit of a quandary. You see. . .If I end up doing them, it will be with my girlfriend. I'm not gonna go into the reasons why my first trip HAS to be with her. . .it's more of an extreme likelyhood that it will be. Thing is. . .she's clinically depressed (not manic though). I'm not really sure how bad her depression is as I have no real basis for comparison. She's never done them before and neither have I but she seems confident that she will be able to handle them. Of course. . .she doesn't really know that much about them other than the fact that they are a hallucinogen. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to take care of her if I'm on them (if she does freak out) as I'm not exactly sure how they are going to affect me.

Opinions, anyone?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Tripping with girlfriend... [Re: ablative1]
    #1499548 - 04/28/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ok. Ill Post a list of things for you:
1) Memorize the psychadelic crisis faq at erowid.com BOTH of you.
2)Have her read experiences.
3)Take no more than 2g (her).
4)Make sure she isnt taking any MAOI medications.
5)Make sure she's not on any medications which will adversely affect the trip.
6)Have her consult her doctor about the situation and see what they have to say.
7)Make sure she's confident, not cocky.
8)Have niacin handy to bring the trip down (i think valium is better, but im not sure, ask around)
9)If you do it, make sure your in a comfortable atmosphere, just the 2 of you, be prepared with soft music, blankets, unplug the phone, be close, comfy clothes, etc.
10)Dont be around things that will cause her anxiety...parents, animals, children...

Im sure others will add to the list.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag