Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
I finally cracked
    #1478666 - 04/21/03 12:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well I finally lost all my will to fight our governmental systems today. I am going to do the only thing I believe is worth my time and leave. I am leaving American society. I do not know where I am going or what I am going to do. I can not handle the invasive nature that exists in all of life anymore. I am looking for information about your home country. I would especially like to know what the requirements are for citizenship and jobs in Canada or any country where I might be able to set up my life. It seems lke the only thing I can do anymore is leave, and I would have to kill myself before I let the government use my brain to make them money. I have shit for money, but am not really concerned as I plan to get a job or two quickly and set up a new life. When the time comes I will finish my education in chemistry as that is the only thing that I truly have a love.

I am currently on probation and know that leaving is a violation. It does not matter; I have obviously lost all respect for my government and am willing to spit in its face.

Thank you in advance for your guys help.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: I finally cracked [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1479048 - 04/21/03 02:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I wish I had your courage. I've been saying since I was 16 that I was gonna just move down to Colombia and be the "Loco Gringo" up in the hills. But I dont know if I ever will...Maybe when I'm 50....More power to you though. Leave this godawful place...Move to some uncivilized country where people just let you alone. Move to Thailand and train monkeys to trim your buds...And once you have things set up, I'll come over.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1479079 - 04/21/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I am currently on probation and know that leaving is a violation

is it felony probation.. cause if it is your only 2 options will probably be canada or mexico.. cause...its hard to get a passport if you have been convicted of a felony..

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Re: I finally cracked [Re: motaman]
    #1479114 - 04/21/03 03:22 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yes

I was planning on Canada. Do not know much and am trying to get some information.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

#1479153 - 04/21/03 03:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

if you go to canada you'll just be arrested and sent right back to the u.s once they realize youve left...im pretty sure mexico has the same laws for exraditing 'criminals'

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: I finally cracked [Re: DellComputers]
    #1479332 - 04/21/03 04:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/scams_and_rip_offs/realfake.html

True dat, you might do well to look into establishing a "new identity" :grin: There's a few more ideas of that nature at this site........best of luck :smile: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1479342 - 04/21/03 05:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I wish you luck.. can't think of any good country to live in

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1480702 - 04/22/03 12:35 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

im sorry about that. ive cracked before, but im so young i barely have a choice. and by now ive learned so much i feel i have a responsibiltiy to stay and help out the others. I have some tricks up my sleave though :wink: and maybe when they are ready to burst  and take hold you might come back. it is a shame this place is. but sometimes i wonder if they make people hate this place so much they just forfeit their right to make a difference so the assholes on the throne have more power. the more people who oppose and still live here and still fight will make our case stronger. Maybe one day we will spread like a virus and topple the hard ass ways our society has become accustomed to. I understand your position, and i frequently think of the same thing. i know i will have to get away from this place sometime. but anyway... Good luck Friend!

--------------------
What?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being