Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: Ylluks]
    #7372136 - 09/05/07 07:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

YA it's huge and people hate me for it!:rofl:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7124304/page/0/fpart/13/vc/1

Just go ahead and post...you don't have to read the whole long thing...

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Edited by Teotzlcoatl (09/05/07 07:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7372310 - 09/05/07 08:22 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i understand the whole price thing for extracting vs buying on the street, and i'd love to do my own, but unfortunately present circumstances prevent an extraction from being possible. I'm not so much interested in cactus price for mescaline as opposed to pure extracted mescaline, i'm very sure of my source as he did the extraction, however he is unsure of the price.

as far as organic vs synthetic goes.... I've eaten peyote and san pedro green gooey shit, i've also done mescaline and dmt, but both times i tried the extract i didn't pay for it, it was compliments of a good friend. I much more enjoyed the peyote than the mescaline, although it is way hard to find and too much pedro was required for it to be enjoyable enough for me as the shit was hard to down.

this time i'm looking to purchase some of both and money isn't an issue. I have plans to try ayahuasca in the near future, but regardless i'm interested in the extracts still.

As far as extractions go, i will be doing my own, just not in the forseeable future...

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #7373545 - 09/06/07 05:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i rather have cactus over synth mesc any day. ONE REASON FOR THAT which is the MOST IMPORTANT THAT JACKASS DRUGGYS forget CACTUS isnt good cause MESCALINE its due to the COMBINATION of things in it. I compare syth and pure isolated MECALINE to the same way as COKE from coca leaf. its rape and people that take it are adovatces of it. Pure mescaline can never compare to cactus on any day. lets see drug coctail made by nature or just one drug. its like fresh opium or dirty street heroin. i may seem rash but seriously CACTUS is the way to go not just one drug raped from it. Specially L.difusa that contains datura like chemicals how can any one compare that to mescaline sure mescaline is in it but its not gona have any where close to the effects.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblejmg5
deadicated
Male

Loc: miles above you
Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: thedudenj]
    #7373951 - 09/06/07 09:54 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

any more than $10 for a tenth and you're getting ripped

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7374110 - 09/06/07 10:44 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

DudeNJ, you have always been a bit too neurotic about your soma for my tastes. You see the problem is your world and my world are not the same so what goes on in your world has nothing to do with me, yet consistently anytime anyone has any questions, you act as if your way is the only way and if it's not followed you're a jackass druggy.

I admitted that i like cactus better than mescaline, however i am not growing peyote anymore, and do not have a connection to get some. If i did have a connection for peyote i'd love to do it again, but i'd have to know the grower as i'm too respectful to take from nature. I also explained my reasoning for opting against san pedro.

I understand the differences between natural methods such as peyote, opium, and mimosa as opposed to mescaline, heroin, and DMT, however, just because it's different doesn't make you right, and you flaunt yourself all over these boards like you are too good for everyone else or something. seriously, you are no better than anyone else here, i understand your point, but quit pushing your beliefs on everyone else.

I enjoy mescaline and to me it doesn't matter if it can compare, i will get my chance to try cacti again, i have no doubt of that. i also enjoy dmt and regardless of what nonsense you pour out of your fingertips into the great internet, i will continue to enjoy, N,N-DMT and 5-MEO-DMT in extracted form. I'm not hating on you or your method, in fact i'd much prefer natural over extract anyday, but what i am doing is telling you to get off your soapbox. I've been watching you act all high and mighty for a couple years on here, and now you come to my thread to do the same and i'm here to tell you to sit down. just because you don't like my method doesn't means it's wrong, it just means it's not for you.

end rant.

btw, your reply was completely off topic, next time i ask about a price don't come spewing your venom at me about how i should do things, give me the price i asked about and keep your personal opinion to yourself.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7374384 - 09/06/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

To each his own...

I'm an organic kind of guy...

But theres nothing wrong with taking w/e you want...

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #7374410 - 09/06/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The price at a recent festival in tennessee was 150 a gram for 5-meo-dmt and 300 a gram for n,n-dmt. I've seen dmt go for about 125-200 a gram usually though. Mescaline I'd say 10 bucks for every 100 mg ( though you could charge more ) and ketamine ( I thought I read someone inquire ) goes for about 100 a gram now.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7374511 - 09/06/07 01:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

shrug i have always found a brew to be far better then extracted 5-meo or dmt. I have to say i really really dont think nature intended you to isolate chemicals or make 30x xtracts of them . when thats done they lose the wholesomeness and people that do that tend not to use any ritual or take regards to the use of healing energy. I consider these things, as things from the planet for Communion with the planet and each other for healing. what does some one that smokes dmt tho i have to say if you extract it eating it with an maoi or another method of consumption would be better. im a medicine man... its just people the people that have not interest in tea or eating stuff tend not to be wholesome or and medical purpose other then to be fucked out of their mind for a period or to distort things.
i know when i take cactus things are very clear and straight to the point. I do rememeber what things were like before i woke up and became aware of what i was doing.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7374612 - 09/06/07 02:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i understand you guys and your points very well, and for the most part i agree completely and would prefer to do somethings different. I'm a very ritualistic person however, not ritual in the sense of doing things the way they ahve been done for hundreds, sometimes even thousands of years, but more in the sense that i meditate before and after every experience, i prepare a clean place for the experience and i try to take out my mental garbage before each experience.

i do actually, like i've said prefer to do thing the natural way but i'm kinda in a weird living arrangement at the moment.

I did plan on taking the dmt with a maoi, and am very eager to try ayahuasca the proper way as i'm sure it is MUCH better as you described. i however am not a druggy, i don't take things to get fucked up. its a very spiritual thing for me and I, in no way, mean any disrespect to the plants, the experience or anything else. i seek a further interpersonal journey that is all. like i said current circumstances just make things a bit hard to do the way i'd prefer.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: vandago]
    #7374905 - 09/06/07 03:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
300 a gram for n,n-dmt. I've seen dmt go for about 125-200 a gram usually though. Mescaline I'd say 10 bucks for every 100 mg ( though you could charge more ) and ketamine ( I thought I read someone inquire ) goes for about 100 a gram now.

I agree with the 10 dollars for every 100 mg of mescaline. I think you could probably get away w/ selling 1.5 grams extracted DMT for 500 dollars. If that person went and sold the DMT, at a dose of 30mg for 30 bucks(10 bucks for every 10mg) thats 50 hits. They'd make 1000 in profit.

Offlinedjsnapperstash
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7377233 - 09/07/07 02:48 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Diemsters shouldn't cost 400 a gram. In my area, they go for 150 a gram, but I've paid 50 for a half g most of the time. I've had about three different varieties in the last year, each kind better than the first. If you're interested, just remember to start small if you have any concerns/worries about what will probably be the greatest psychedelic experience of your life. Expect craziness; the last time I hit it I turned into a giant bird and was completely crooked. Also, I reccomend the album Blow by Blow (Jeff Beck) for a DMT trip.

Offlinesmokescreen
80's Transformer
Male User Gallery

Loc: north carolina
    #10897290 - 08/20/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

no info on these, but you can buy 5-meo-dmt from this wedsite:
www.soundwaveabduction.com -

--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

Offlinealchemist smurf
Starter :P
Male User Gallery

#14778403 - 07/16/11 05:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey man I found a site where they sell 5 kg for 360$  i bought 1 kg for 107.98$ it works but they add a purple dye in it I think. its still good for his first batch he had 2 gram and 1 kg is 2 pound

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: DMT and mescaline prices [Re: alchemist smurf]
    #14778436 - 07/16/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You bumped this old thread to tell us you bought a kilogram of mescaline?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisibleliquidlounge

#14778507 - 07/16/11 05:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Teotzlcoatl said:
...:thumbdown:Pure Extracted Chemicals:thumbdown:....

:facepalm:

-

I would easily pay up to $150/500mg for some quality (and pure) mescaline HCL. Last time i bought it i almost wanted to pay more as i got it for $15/250mg. Then again, mescaline for me is what heroin is for heroin junkies, although im obviously not addicted in any way. I look at mescaline with style, solver, cleanser and intelligent modern gourmet food for my brain. Honestly, i cant praise it enough. I love it and it feels like its designed for me. :thumbup:

Old thread, whatever! :peyotespectrum:

Edited by liquidlounge (07/16/11 06:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck