Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: mycophat]
    #1497015 - 04/26/03 11:00 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: Murex]
    #1497138 - 04/27/03 12:07 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Oh My GoD PeOpLe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are all yelling, and noone is listining!!!

i said "not after two years" because if it took a very short amount of time to be able to do this, then people would show it off, because

SHROOMISM IS NOT A MONK!!!!

he did not dedicate his life to doing this.

and HE, by telling us, "showed off" his ability, wich is proof that people show it off if they have it.

now, unless he has an amazing natural ability (wich is possible, but lets assume for now he does not) then many people who practice tia chi and psi energy - which is more than you may think, even outside of "new age" halucinigenic drug addled communities. - would be able to do this. now, if a bunch of people gained the ability to shoot enerygy balls, or whatever you want to call them, a fair amount - like shroomism did, and like i would - would start telling and showing people. If that happened, i would think it would be more common knoledge. And, at some point people would try to prove it to the world.

This is my reasoning for saying "not in just 2 years"

there are two possible flaws in my logic:
1) if shroomism had some natural talent at doing this that most people dont, so that only he would be able to do it so fast. (unlikely)
2) he does not have the ability, he just got lucky (okay, this could very well be true, but I am still reluctant to belive it.)

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1497154 - 04/27/03 12:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

where as the eastern ( and by eastern I basicly mean Indian/asian) are much more respectfull,spiritual culture.

this respectful, spiritual outlook on life explains India's nuclear arsenal?

And what about Chinese human rights abuses?

And how are none of these cultures capitalist?

The only country I know of that isn't a capitalist country is Bhutan. They replace capitalism with dogmatic Buddhism and opression. I'm afraid the pursuit of material gain is inevitable in all cultures. You and I both wish things were different, but I'm afraid no entire country is pure and good.

Oh, and sorry, your whole view on martial arts being secret and techniques secretly passed down is a hollywood movie, not reality. Having secret techniques doesn't put food in your belly. Working for the emperor of china as a body guard does. Opening a kung fu school does. Shroomism's techniques are not secret, he told us about them and he was taught by a well-known and well-respected martial artist who teaches people all over the world. But I'm curious, how can you know for a "FACT" that a secret and ultimate deadly style exists if it's totally secret? And if it's totally secret, and nobody ever reveals their skills by using them in combat, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: Dogomush]
    #1497167 - 04/27/03 12:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

But I'm curious, how can you know for a "FACT" that a secret and ultimate deadly style exists if it's totally secret? And if it's totally secret, and nobody ever reveals their skills by using them in combat, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?

hehehehehehe! :crazy: 

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: domite]
    #1497397 - 04/27/03 04:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i never said capitalism is the best way of doing things. The things i see happening in the world aren't necessarily things i wish for,  often quite the opposite in fact...

regards, :smile:

Edited by quemo (04/27/03 04:42 AM)

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: quemo]
    #1497479 - 04/27/03 08:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

how can you know for a "FACT" that a secret and ultimate deadly style exists if it's totally secret? And if it's totally secret, and nobody ever reveals their skills by using them in combat, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?

Have you ever taken martial arts? most of them they tell you "we learn this, so we may never have to use it"....thats some crazy shit huh? but its their philosophy that fighting is the last way...(and trust me, i know A LOT of people who abuse their 'knowledge' of martial arts, they are all white have you, altho i do not doubt there are asians and other cultures he abuse it also...)

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Learning to develop your chi/life force, psychic abiitie [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1497482 - 04/27/03 08:15 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

also, you cant deny the one hit kill techniques, we do know about pressure points in modern western science, some are hit hard, some are rubbed, and some are barely touched, all are effective, a well trained monk with a few ideas on pressure points could easily KO you with one finger (hell, I even saw this on Ripleys Believe it or Now (thats showing it off in my opinion (but ALSO could be seen as teaching non-believers that this is true, so there you go, you cant win with that arguement either way)....

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1497483 - 04/27/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, and if you want me to explain what i know about the one hit kill techs, i believe what they would do is block off one of your major 'chi' pathways (because it is the belief that chi is your LIFE FORCE ENERGY), so with this blocked off, the user would die or become very ill afterwards (like 2 weeks)...i believe its called the delay death touch...im not an expert on this subject, altho i know it is studied til this very day.

You could also block off blood to their brain, get a good shot at the kidney, lots of crap really...or just shoot ki energy into their heart maybe...who knows? Alot of this shit is secret....look at the Shaolin monks for example, you can join them, they will train you, but you wont be in the REAL shaolin monk camp, just a way of making money white boy camp...so thats pretty much an example of them keeping it to their own culture/trusted users?

--------------------

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

#1497548 - 04/27/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

we weren't discussing what you CAN do with martial arts, but what you CAN'T do ; in this case blasting psiballs to an opponent....

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

#1497559 - 04/27/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

....look at the Shaolin monks for example, you can join them, they will train you, but you wont be in the REAL shaolin monk camp,

I saw this movie with steven seagal where he was trained in this supersecret superREAL shaolin monk camp where he learnt this  totally cool trics, so i know for a FACT that thats not true!! :grin:

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1497571 - 04/27/03 09:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

cant argue with segal now can you? he IS tha chef

--------------------

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

#1497583 - 04/27/03 09:46 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

damn straight!

Offlinemycophat
    #1497999 - 04/27/03 01:30 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

O.K. I'm I'll explain a few things for those of you on "The Little Bus"

{Domite} First of all I NEVER said he was a monk or that only monks could do it. Second while niether you or I can say if he has any natural ability it is a "FACT" that there have been scientific studies that clearly show that hallucinogens open and fire receptors in parts of the brain that are normally NEVER used and some studies also believe that these receptors MAY be linked to "psychic" abilities. So depending on how long he has been training and molding his Ki/Chakras AND doing hallucinogens it is possible in my opinion,but that is not to say that he actually has ( I never said he did only that it was possible)

{Dogomush} I am torn as to where I should begin with your post as it is some of the most idiotic statements I have yet to read.....from the top I guess.....

"this respectful, spiritual outlook on life explains India's nuclear arsenal?"
Ummm..nope but paranoia might even I am smart enough to know that no matter how much spiritual and physical training I do if my neighbor drops a nuke on me I'm dead so my only logical defense (hmmm..art of self defense the bottom line in any true martial arts by the way) is to go and get myself a nuke.

"And what about Chinese human rights abuses?"
Not all of China,India,or Japan (just to name three) are what I would call "Masters of the arts" in fact the number of TRUE masters teaching only the teachings of their clan to their clan are so few that they could probably be counted on one hand (just an example that is not meant to say that there is only five left but they are very far and few between) .
The rest of this question will be answered with the next question....and for this I am going to combine the two.....

And how are none of these cultures capitalist?

The only country I know of that isn't a capitalist country is Bhutan.
You have truley shown exactly how moronic you really are...(sorry but its the truth) There has been this little thing called communism (perhaps you have heard of it...then again maybe not) that has been around for a long time in parts of the world..hmmm...China....Japan just to name two.

And as far as the idea of martial arts bieng passed down in secret a hollywood movie and not reality you have obviously never studied the arts (and done your homework) the flashy Karate you think is martial arts is a joke "TRUE" martial arts was taught by "masters" to their clan and only their clan and each clan had different teachings (attacks,defense,and yes so called "Death Touch" techniques)
but as with anything else there was a bad apple in there every once in a while and someone would teach an "outsider" these techniques who would then " teach his own version of "martial arts" to someone else. (but never having learned the entire teachings of the "master" his students would never learn the full potential of the art. And as far as how do I know for a FACT that there are still secret teachings (including the above mentioned "Death Touch" technique) that have never before been even heard of by most of the world...well a friend of the family (god rest his soul) was an actual Red Sash Dragon fighter who was trained in the arts by a " master" in Japan who by the way I witnessed jump over a 10 foot stockade fence from a dead standstill without hesatation among other things ( now if everyone could do THAT we would all be Michael Jordan). And it was told to me that there was a whole other world of martial arts out there that unfortunatly I would never be a part. We had many a discussion about his training and while some of it he would share with me MOST could not even be hinted to as he refused to break his "Master's" trust and as I grew up a little I understood and respected him for that.

And last but not least Steven Seagal is a fucking joke. He is definatly NOT a "master" of the martial arts he is simply someone who knows how to kick a little ass trained in the wesrtenized idea of martial arts. And anyone who thinks he is the best is an mental midget in my opinion.

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1498097 - 04/27/03 02:26 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

mycophat i agree again, the most famous western known martial arts are pretty much only sports...nothing really internal, self defense at best.

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1498100 - 04/27/03 02:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

To be honest, the ONLY reason anyone in the west takes up martial arts is to fight and kick ass, am i right? right. not to say we are bad like that, its just a lot dont know the original meaning of the arts.

--------------------

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

#1498141 - 04/27/03 02:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

And last but not least Steven Seagal is a fucking joke. He is definatly NOT a "master" of the martial arts he is simply someone who knows how to kick a little ass trained in the wesrtenized idea of martial arts. And anyone who thinks he is the best is an mental midget in my opinion.

i guess the joke's certainly on my part here... :grin:

for the rest, ease up, you're cooking...let's keep it friendly shall we??

Quote:

any natural ability it is a "FACT" that there have been scientific studies.......blablabla....hat these receptors MAY be linked to "psychic" abilities.

you figure out the contradiction on this one.... :wink:
are psychic abilities ever been proven anyhow???

keep it cosy ppl....no need to get wound up nor personal

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1498412 - 04/27/03 05:11 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You have truley shown exactly how moronic you really are...(sorry but its the truth) There has been this little thing called communism (perhaps you have heard of it...then again maybe not) that has been around for a long time in parts of the world..hmmm...China....Japan just to name two.

Well, I don't think I'm moronic. I'm smart enough to know that China is a capitalist country pretending to be communist and Japan.. communisT? Never. Atomikfunksoldier will enjoy explaining why China is a capitalist country. But none of this is the point, so I forgive you for calling me a moron and then proceeding to make ridiculous statements about Japan being communist. My understanding runs a little deeper that's all. Obviously I know that China is a "communist" country but I'm argueing a few steps ahead of you.

I pointed out that India is a rabid nuclear power and that China's a fucked up country and all that because I was reacting to you making a sweeping statement:

where as the eastern ( and by eastern I basicly mean Indian/asian) are much more respectfull,spiritual culture.

The following statement you made shows that you do agree with me:

Not all of China,India,or Japan (just to name three) are what I would call "Masters of the arts" in fact the number of TRUE masters teaching only the teachings of their clan to their clan are so few that they could probably be counted on one hand (just an example that is not meant to say that there is only five left but they are very far and few between) .

So we're both in agreement. You can't just declare an entire continent as being more spiritually in tune than the rest of us. Good, I'm glad I made my point. Now that you agree with me I hope we can get past calling eachother morons.

you have obviously never studied the arts

wrong

the flashy Karate you think is martial arts is a joke

nobody said karate was flashy. It looks like lameass military routines. You want flashy check out modern wushu, that's the shitznatch

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1498421 - 04/27/03 05:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

whoops, didn't mean to press submit

I'm going to finish this post later, and I'll get into some mo shit so you don't make an ass out of yourself making all these assumptions about me. It's kind of irritating. I almost want to start a new post so that other people can step into the discussion while it's fresh, and I'd like to start with a bit of an esssay or somesuch. I tihnk I will, because we need a fresh start and a new direction to really get our ideas out.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1498423 - 04/27/03 05:16 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

on second thought this discussion has degenerated a little too far. You made too many assumptions and put too many words into my mouth with your last post to make it worth my while.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1498530 - 04/27/03 06:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

japan is communist? hmmm.......not the last time I checked.

"where as the eastern ( and by eastern I basicly mean Indian/asian) are much more respectfull,spiritual culture."

oh....so..by eastern do you include china and japan?

you are saying that these countried have a respectful, spiritual culture?

wow maaaaaan.....you need to travel. japan is just as materialistic as the rest of us....and china, spiritual? hahahaha.

anyways, what the fuck does "spiritual" mean.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale