Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineicewall
journeyman
compressed air....... suggestion
    #1477725 - 04/21/03 12:05 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i just remembered about when i used to do any drug in front of me... yea i know thats stupid but thats how i used to be, now i do nothing but tops 4 trips a year, no weed, just a little beer and somtimes shrooms.

but one of the coolest things that i ever experienced was taking office duster 3 and taking in massive hits of it. and i turned on the scene in "the matrix" where they fight on the lower level with all the guns.

the guns in that scene seemed to echo for a good 20 minutes and are sooooo loud with 5.1 surround sound harma kardon system!

i think that was 1 year ago... it just popped into my head and felt like sharing that with u guys in case any of u happen to be using whip-its.

(but i still recommend people stay away from un-natural chemicals)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: icewall]
    #1477967 - 04/21/03 01:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Compressed air is an unnatural chemical?
Somehow I don't think that was compressed air you were huffing.

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: zeta]
    #1478450 - 04/21/03 10:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

to my understanding ,duster is compressed air with a bunch of other shit (chemicals) in it, probably to keep dudes from huffing it.

--------------------

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1480826 - 04/22/03 01:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

to my understanding ,duster is compressed air with a bunch of other shit (chemicals) in it, probably to keep dudes from huffing it.

by unnatural chemical i meant something not in a plant. sure u could say coke is in plants but obviously its bad for u.

as for the "added" chemicals im not sure but its just like whipits. same things prolly just different chemicals then the shipped cream, but same effect.

mainly i was just sharing my experience. i believe that might have been 2 years ago or something like that. maybe a year i dont remember seems so long ago.

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

#1481104 - 04/22/03 02:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

by unnatural chemical i meant something not in a plant. sure u could say coke is in plants but obviously its bad for u.

as for the "added" chemicals im not sure but its just like whipits. same things prolly just different chemicals then the shipped cream, but same effect.

mainly i was just sharing my experience. i believe that might have been 2 years ago or something like that. maybe a year i dont remember seems so long ago.

heres the warning from erowid thats posted on all of the duster/endust/aerosol/whatever experience submissions:

[Erowid Warning: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

as for n2o, from erowid again:
http://www.resort.com/~banshee/Info/N2O/nitrous.dangers.html
they list only oxygen deprivation, frost bite, loss of motor control,vitamin B12 interference, folic acid interference, and nausea as the health risks. ie im led to believe that there arent the dangerous chemical additives in n2o as there are in duster.

--------------------

Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1482909 - 04/22/03 05:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the stuff in those cans is NOT air nor is it anything like air. It's very, very, very bad for you as it gets into your nerves and breaks down the myelin that coats them. That means general neurologic damage, including brain damage.

It definately really fucks you up though.

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: the spiral]
    #1484795 - 04/23/03 01:45 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

the stuff in those cans is NOT air nor is it anything like air. It's very, very, very bad for you as it gets into your nerves and breaks down the myelin that coats them. That means general neurologic damage, including brain damage.

It definately really fucks you up though.

agreed!.... but i did it back in the day where if someone said my own crap could get me high id smoke it. NOT something im proud of at ALL!

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#1487463 - 04/23/03 10:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Tetra-flouroethane is what is in them.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #1487529 - 04/23/03 11:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You could also get an oxygen/argon mix at a local scuba shop (well, most likely not local, as it's tech gear), and go in to a pool about 10 feet deep and you'd be set as well, and it's actually, relatively safe.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

OfflineArchiteuthis
Giant Squid

Re: compressed air....... suggestion [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1488480 - 04/24/03 07:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

All "compressed air" duster I've seen in the UK has been butane or propane. It's also dangerous to breathe, with the added danger of being highly flammable.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience