Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGreendreams

Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image *DELETED* [Re: fawhit]
    #14767122 - 07/14/11 10:30 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefunegi
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lat: right, long: hi
Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: Greendreams]
    #14767151 - 07/14/11 10:38 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

toasted201 said,
"Weed always makes me paranoid and is part of the reason i gave it up. Still interested in finding some bud thats not so heady... Brownies are good though!"

are brownies different than weed? which if more potent? duncan heinz or betty croker? I've never been lucky enough to get brownies that stone me unless there was weed in them.
i thought weed was weed. weather it was smoked or or cosumed orally or in a food product, isnt its affects still a result of THC?

Edited by funegi (07/14/11 10:41 AM)

Offlineeqt146
Stranger

Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image *DELETED* [Re: funegi]
    #14769983 - 07/14/11 09:39 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by eqt146

Reason for deletion: Privacy

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: eqt146]
    #14770146 - 07/14/11 10:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've known a few people who I thought we're physically unattractive when I first met them, but upon getting to know them I realized they we're truly interesting and beautiful people and started to perceive them as being more physically attractive as result. Strange how perceptions of other people work... 

So I guess what i'm saying is... beauty comes from within or some shit.  :awebigvaped:

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: funegi]
    #14770381 - 07/14/11 11:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

funegi said:
toasted201 said,
"Weed always makes me paranoid and is part of the reason i gave it up. Still interested in finding some bud thats not so heady... Brownies are good though!"

are brownies different than weed? which if more potent? duncan heinz or betty croker? I've never been lucky enough to get brownies that stone me unless there was weed in them.
i thought weed was weed. weather it was smoked or or cosumed orally or in a food product, isnt its affects still a result of THC?

Brownies seem to be more of a physical effect, smoked is more mental.

Brownies will put me to sleep. Smoking will often keep me awake unless I'm just exhausted or it is a very heavy indica.

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: drr]
    #14770603 - 07/15/11 12:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hm I think maybe you are unhappy with yourself man. I don't think it's your PHYSICAL looks you're "disgusted" with or seeing in vivid detail, I think you're maybe starting to take a hard look at the person you are, and you don't like it. This seems to manifest itself in your physical appearance. I have the opposite, every time I trip on acid I always look in mirrors, and I'll do a double-take and say to myself "goddam you're a good looking dude", then I'll go through this whole stage where I'm like "why don't you approach girls more often" etc etc. I mean we all have self-doubts, but in my experience it's a very destructive thing to DISLIKE who you are. I like who I am, in fact I love who I am, and I think that manifests itself when I look at my face in the mirror. "Negative" things usually come from within, sober, tripping, high, whatever. You'd be surprised how much of "YOURSELF" you actually project out into what you think is objective reality.

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

Offlinegaidzag
Underdog
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: fawhit]
    #14770685 - 07/15/11 12:49 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

dont let the high confuse you into thinking your ugly, remember weed can make you feel paranoid. if you think you look decent sober then you probably are man. if you want a straighforward critique from someone who will tell it like it is show me a pic if you want ill rate it out of 10 to the decimal point. im not gay so you dont have to worry im just trying to help...or make your situation worse. You decide

OfflineAtlantic Wind
 User Gallery

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: gaidzag]
    #14770723 - 07/15/11 01:09 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

This is why I don't like weed so much anymore.. paranoia and self image issues always seem to occur. On psychedelics though I look absolutely grotesque if I look at myself in the mirror.. I think its funny though since I know its just the drugs doing that. Definitely more into amphetamines now.. my self esteem shoots through the roof on them.

Edited by Atlantic Wind (07/15/11 01:10 AM)

OfflineLeenguy
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: songcycle67]
    #14771080 - 07/15/11 05:19 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

songcycle67 said:
The "paranoia" aspect of marijuana can effect people in many different ways.  If you have an underlying subconscious dislike for your looks it could manifest itself more readily under the effects of marijuana. 

If not, I'd just mark it up to what paranoia on this substance does to you.

This.

--------------------
I N T E R P L A N E T A R Y  V I B R A T I O N S

OfflineEmersedShark

Loc: Spirit realm
Re: Am I Ugly? Marijuana and Self-Image [Re: Leenguy]
    #14773774 - 07/15/11 04:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Weed was never the thing for me !

--------------------
EmersedShark

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds