Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
***YOU be the trainer***
    #14765867 - 07/14/11 02:28 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

OK! All you fitness buffs or anybody who is generally interested in fitness, get in here!

The idea of this thread is that you are a personal trainer. These hypothetical people came to you and asked you to help them achieve their goals. You must give them your best advice possible including diet, routine, psychology, long term ideas, or whatever else it takes to help them achieve their fitness goals! I am looking forward to seeing things like in depth descriptions of diets, workout charts/schedules, the comments you will tell them to keep them motivated, a possible hypothetical needs analysis, specific exercise movements and more!

Chose just one situation or do them all. You can approach any of the problems with any solution that you think would work. LET THE FITNESS COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!:strong:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timmy: Retired Olympic Weight Lifter (lets just pretend he needs our help)

Goal: To lose his belly

Body: 220lbs 6’1

Experience: Lots of weight lifting and some light jogging.
Current status: Excellent strength. Good stamina. Still serious about heavy weightlifting. His current schedule consists of training for heavy Olympic weight lifting 5 days a week. He is not currently pressing any new goals, rather trying to maintain his current records.

Current diet: An intake of 7,500+ calories a day. Carbohydrates, Protein, Fat, fruits and vegetables.

Schedule: You will get 2 days a week with him. Friday and Sunday. That means 3 days a week he is training for his heavy lifts and 2 days a week is to lose fat.

Comment: “I want to lose my belly for my wife. We are planning a trip to the beach next summer and I want to look good. Bring it!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bethany: Overweight girl.

Goal: To lose fat and be tone.

Body: 170lbs 5’6

Experience: Barbie weights, little swimming, lots of jogging and walking. Note: Bethany has been running for months and has not lost more than 4 pounds.
Current status: Running 7 times a week, yoga 2 times a week, spinning classes 3 times a week.

Current Diet: 1,000+ calories a day, some healthy food but also occasional indulgences and lots of beer.

Schedule: Willing to devote 2 hours 7 days a week to fitness.

Comment: “I love fitness. It is my life! Anything you can dish out would be great!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy: College student with self-confidence issues.

Goal: To gain weight and become muscular.

Body: 135lbs 6’2

Experience: Lots of swimming, running and mild weightlifting with poor form.
Current Status: Weight lifting and jogging 4 days a week.

Current Diet: No recorded calorie intake. Processed foods, some health foods, and occasional alcohol. He does have a pass to the all you can eat dining hall on campus.

Schedule: Willing to devote 2 hours 5 days a week to fitness.

Comment: “Dood, I just want to look pimp for some chicks. I want more pussy dog. Hit me up with some workouts so I can score some legs brah!!!”
Do you consider fitness an essential part of your life?
You may choose only one
YES!!
No
Sometimes
I dont have a life

Votes accepted from (07/14/11 02:28 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by XUL (07/14/11 02:44 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: ***YOU be the trainer*** [Re: XUL]
    #14766624 - 07/14/11 09:53 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Timmy: Stop eating altogether. Liquid diet for 4 weeks. Liposuction and lap-band.

Bethany: Binge eat breakfast and then purge. Purging helps lose weight and gives you that pregnant glow without having to be up the duff.

Jimmy: Answer is simple, bro. Curls every day, and bench every other day. When you're not curling you are benching, and vice versa.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being