Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineConnoisseur

Heavenly Blue capsules?
    #14765226 - 07/14/11 12:15 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

So i have a Q of heavenly blue morning glories and wanted to put them in a coffee grinder and pack the powder in 0 caps. Has anyone ever tried this before? BTW this is my first time doing morning glory is a Q a good dose?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineambracia
Stranger
Male

Re: Heavenly Blue capsules? [Re: Connoisseur]
    #14765284 - 07/14/11 12:24 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I honestly can't remember exactly how much I did but it was around a quarter my first time and I was fuckkked. My friend who did them an hour before me asked my little sister when I went to pick her up from school if they had gazelle hunting classes on the hill above her playground and started saying stuff about Aliens. When I downed them (I ate them straight.... TERRIBLE IDEA, their horrible going down) I had a crazy mindfucked philosophical splurge unlike anything I've ever experienced before or since. Their are some nice visuals but its mostly mind fuck.... AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBLE SITTER!!! Mine let me drive home... how I didn't die is beyond me

--------------------
To have received from one, to whom we think ourselves equal, greater benefits than there is hope to requite, disposeth to counterfeit love, but really secret hatred, and puts a man into the estate of a desperate debtor that, in declining the sight of his creditor, tacitly wishes him there where he might never see him more. For benefits oblige; and obligation is thraldom; and unrequitable obligation, perpetual thraldom; which is to one's equal, hateful.

Edited by ambracia (07/14/11 12:24 AM)

Offlinerapisbad3
Legalization Dissident
Male User Gallery

Re: Heavenly Blue capsules? [Re: ambracia]
    #14765963 - 07/14/11 03:00 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds like an excellent Idea. The only reason I havent already tried this is because I cant get the capsules... Im interested to see how well it will work... you will probably have to take like 15 of them though lol

The first few times I did pearly gates (They're supposedly better than HB?) I just put them in a coffee grinder and then mixed them with milk and drank it as fast as I could... threw up about an hour later but still had a nice trip level 2-3. Damn those things taste disgusting though! :tongue:

Invisiblechooken
Between the Earth and Sky
Male

Loc: Aus Flag
Re: Heavenly Blue capsules? [Re: rapisbad3]
    #14766012 - 07/14/11 03:19 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rapisbad3 said:
That sounds like an excellent Idea. The only reason I havent already tried this is because I cant get the capsules... Im interested to see how well it will work... you will probably have to take like 15 of them though lol

The first few times I did pearly gates (They're supposedly better than HB?) I just put them in a coffee grinder and then mixed them with milk and drank it as fast as I could... threw up about an hour later but still had a nice trip level 2-3. Damn those things taste disgusting though! :tongue:

Buy some capsules off ebay if you need them. Very cheap for 100-200 or so. I also heard you can get them from health food stores

--------------------

| Pranayama | Psytraveller | Home of poi

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Heavenly Blue capsules? [Re: chooken]
    #14767279 - 07/14/11 01:07 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Just grind and mix em in applesauce.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,000 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

#14767462 - 07/14/11 01:41 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
So i have a Q of heavenly blue morning glories and wanted to put them in a coffee grinder and pack the powder in 0 caps. Has anyone ever tried this before? BTW this is my first time doing morning glory is a Q a good dose?

it doesnt taste bad at all
just grind in water and chug it down
quick and easy
then sit for like 2hours or till nausea subsides

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Heavenly Blue capsules? [Re: JilPil]
    #14768444 - 07/14/11 05:49 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ive heard apple sauce is good, do you think that would be superior to capsules?

InvisibleAltered States
Synesthesia seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #14768490 - 07/14/11 06:03 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Be Very very very careful dosing those and really be sure to plan it like no other. It could be beautiful or pure suicidal hell. Good luck. And one more thing I wouldn't give anyone those if I was you, to much responsibility and not worth going to the old clanker over.

--------------------
SUPPORT M.A.P.S. "MULTIDISCIPLINARY ASSOCATION FOR PSYCHEDELIC STUDIES"

DRUMMING ON THE EDGE OF MADNESS!!

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #14768501 - 07/14/11 06:05 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I think it varies from person to person. 
I don't mind eating them straight, the tasted doesn't bother me very much, its like sunflower seeds with a metallic tang in there.

I also don't get much nausea.

So, try a small amount and see!

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,000 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience