Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
im in the hospital * 2
    #14748775 - 07/10/11 11:35 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Just wanted to let u guys know im in the hospital. Been here 11 days since last tuesday. My new roommates got a laptop so im finally posting this so u guys don't think im dead. Long story short, i o.d.ed on ghb accidentally after plugging 500mg methoxetamine. Almost went into cardiac arrest apparently. I don't even remember the first 3 days i was here, but everybody told me I was in severe withdrawal...shaking, crying, pale, completely out of it not speaking to anybody. And now they've been keeping me here detoxing off heroin, oxy, and methadone. They've got me on 11 different meds right now to help with the withdrawal... vistoril, subutex, toridil shots, clonidine, robaxin, librium, allovil, zofran... and the phenobarb they gave me is fucking DANK AS FUCK!!!

so here's the basic story. I was fucked up on mxe for two days straight. Went thru four grams in two days. I had a bottle of ghb in a water bottle which i stupidly put next to two other half empty water bottles. After plugging 500 mg i accidentally drank the ghb thinking it was water. I was like, OH FUCK!!!! as soon as i realized what it was, and was practically fist fucking my throat trying to puke it up. :lol: i must not have puked it all up cuz i passed the fuck out. Next thing i know i wake up being carted in a stretcher in the ER. My heartrate was 200bpm or so and i was so out of it doctors couldn't even understand what i was saying. Finally had to give up on talking and just nod my head to answer their questions.

Surprisingly my internal mind was coherent and i could understand what was going on but only my motor skills were severely impaired. But man I was fucking GONE. I was trying my damn hardest to talk but only half of what i was saying was understandable to them. My favorite part was when the nurse handed me these huuuge pills to swallow and i drank all of them at once. She was like OMG how did u do that. And i managed to slur out, "its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb." :rofl2: LMFAO!!!!!! they definitely understood that one and cracked the fuck up about it.

The emt was trying to hit me with an iv but i've got no veins so they stuck me about 100 times. It was taking so long they were sure i was guna go into cardiac arrest at any moment. Finally hit a vein and they inject me with dose after dose of ativan until i stabilize. But fuck man. I can't even tell u what it is like tripping out of ur mind while having a near death experience. I'm talking some fucking end of the universe type shit!

Don't wana spoil it so i wont go into the details.I haven't had jack shit to do except here except write so i've got about 80 pages of material for u guys. Let's just say, u guys have one EPIC story coming ur way. I dunno when they're discharging me but im pretty sure im checking myself into rehab after this. I promise ill be back. Later.

OH YEAH, I forgot to tell u guys a funny-ass story. On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night. Hey, can't waste it right? :lol: O ya. And on the 7th day while tapering i got so fucking horny i tried to rape some 6 foot 5 army dude. And now he's super scared of me. LMFAO!!!! It's a loooong fucking story...... oh, and today we got a new crackhead in, but he's like the hottest fucking crackhead i've ever seen. I am totally gonna fuck him in the hospital. We've already become best friends in one day and are making plans to fry on acid in the mountains. I think we prolly connected so well cuz we both got the same twisted sense of humor. Well i guess that's my update. I've got some fucking INSANE stories for you guys once I get access to my laptop that's for sure. Shit I thought I was crazy.... all the people here are fucking nuts and there are some CRAZY fucking things going on in this place. im talking hiding syringes in vaginas and fucking 4 dudes kind of crazy.

oh yea and p.s. i dont have a cell phone in here, but if u want my hospital line just send me a message. i probably wont give it to you unless i actually know you though. peace.

Edited by Crystal G (07/10/11 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweedist
Duke of Mania
Male

Loc: TN, US Flag
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G]
    #14748844 - 07/10/11 11:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I...I...have no idea where to start...DDDAAAMMMNNN

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #14748854 - 07/10/11 11:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl2:

Cool story sis.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #14748889 - 07/10/11 11:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Just wanted to let u guys know im in the hospital. Been here 11 days since last tuesday. My new roommates got a laptop so im finally posting this so u guys don't think im dead. Long story short, i o.d.ed on ghb accidentally after plugging 500mg methoxetamine. Almost went into cardiac arrest apparently. I don't even remember the first 3 days i was here, but everybody told me I was in severe withdrawal...shaking, crying, pale, completely out of it not speaking to anybody. And now they've been keeping me here detoxing off heroin, oxy, and methadone. They've got me on 11 different meds right now to help with the withdrawal... vistoril, subutex, toridil shots, clonidine, robaxin, librium, allovil, zofran... and the phenobarb they gave me is fucking DANK AS FUCK!!!

so here's the basic story. I was fucked up on mxe for two days straight. Went thru four grams in two days. I had a bottle of ghb in a water bottle which i stupidly put next to two other half empty water bottles. After plugging 500 mg i accidentally drank the ghb thinking it was water. I was like, OH FUCK!!!! as soon as i realized what it was, and was practically fist fucking my throat trying to puke it up. :lol: i must not have puked it all up cuz i passed the fuck out. Next thing i know i wake up being carted in a stretcher in the ER. My heartrate was 200bpm or so and i was so out of it doctors couldn't even understand what i was saying. Finally had to give up on talking and just nod my head to answer their questions.

Surprisingly my internal mind was coherent and i could understand what was going on but only my motor skills were severely impaired. But man I was fucking GONE. I was trying my damn hardest to talk but only half of what i was saying was understandable to them. My favorite part was when the nurse handed me these huuuge pills to swallow and i drank all of them at once. She was like OMG how did u do that. And i managed to slur out, "its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb." :rofl2: LMFAO!!!!!! they definitely understood that one and cracked the fuck up about it.

The emt was trying to hit me with an iv but i've got no veins so they stuck me about 100 times. It was taking so long they were sure i was guna go into cardiac arrest at any moment. Finally hit a vein and they inject me with dose after dose of ativan until i stabilize. But fuck man. I can't even tell u what it is like tripping out of ur mind while having a near death experience. I'm talking some fucking end of the universe type shit!

Don't wana spoil it so i wont go into the details.I haven't had jack shit to do except here except write so i've got about 80 pages of material for u guys. Let's just say, u guys have one EPIC story coming ur way. I dunno when they're discharging me but im pretty sure im checking myself into rehab after this. I promise ill be back. Later.

OH YEAH, I forgot to tell u guys a funny-ass story. On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night. Hey, can't waste it right? :lol: O ya. And on the 7th day while tapering i got so fucking horny i tried to rape some 6 foot 5 army dude. And now he's super scared of me. LMFAO!!!! It's a loooong fucking story...... oh, and today we got a new crackhead in, but he's like the hottest fucking crackhead i've ever seen. I am totally gonna fuck him in the hospital. We've already become best friends in one day and are making plans to fry on acid in the mountains. I think we prolly connected so well cuz we both got the same twisted sense of humor. Well i guess that's my update. I've got some fucking INSANE stories for you guys once I get access to my laptop that's for sure. Shit I thought I was crazy.... all the people here are fucking nuts and there are some CRAZY fucking things going on in this place. im talking hiding syringes in vaginas and fucking 4 dudes kind of crazy.

oh yea and p.s. i dont have a cell phone in here, but if u want my hospital line just send me a message. i probably wont give it to you unless i actually know you though. peace.

:lolsy: Gotta be more careful with that Ghb. And plugging 500mg of mxe?? Good thing you're ok.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: The_Ghost]
    #14748902 - 07/10/11 11:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

ya holy shit..

--------------------

Offline28064212
Special Agent Dale Cooper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twin Peaks
    #14748923 - 07/11/11 12:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Coolest Story Ever.:super:
Feel better, Crystal.:hug:
I love you! :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblegreys
OTD Sergeant at Arms
Male User Gallery

Loc: nunya
    #14748962 - 07/11/11 12:08 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hope you rest well and are on the mend.

Also...that post was too good for the pube. You should poast more in OTD missy!

heres a bowl of my cioppino to help you regain your strength.

greys

--------------------
:greys:

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: im in the hospital [Re: 28064212]
    #14748971 - 07/11/11 12:10 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lol you're awesome, this story is just amazing. haha I like how youre posting this from the hospital

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14748978 - 07/11/11 12:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:haha:

OfflineDeliciousVinyl
Male

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #14748993 - 07/11/11 12:14 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you are my dream girl

:vaped:

take care of yourself

Offlinelacma50
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14749008 - 07/11/11 12:16 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hahaha glad you're fine, get better!

--------------------

"Any rational person changes their mind when confronted with new evidence."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #14749060 - 07/11/11 12:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
i o.d.ed on ghb accidentally

you totally could have date raped yourself and you even fucked that up :nonono:

glad you lived, now for the bad news... seal said no, tempting but no

InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over here, yes, here
    #14749267 - 07/11/11 01:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, can you smuggle me out some opiates lol

I cant wait for the full write up! Sounds like a bad time, hope ya ok

--------------------

Edited by Locky (07/11/11 02:12 AM)

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #14749360 - 07/11/11 01:54 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Holy shit. I don't really know you but I've seen you around the forums. That's one crazy story. Good luck in rehab if you decide to go. I can't tell if the hospital is good or bad. Getting a bunch of good drugs and trying to have sex with Army guys doesn't sound like the worst thing that can happen to a gal. Fuck, am I insensitive? If it's bad it's bad though and I'm sorry.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #14749406 - 07/11/11 02:14 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

If you don't look like tookie than this is an awesome post.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #14750256 - 07/11/11 09:00 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

here he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
Re: im in the hospital [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14750343 - 07/11/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

First and most importantly, it's good to hear you're safe and sound.

Secondly, that was a real silly mistake you made placing your GHB right next to your other water bottles. I'm sure you'll remember not to make that same mistake twice but that all depends on whether you intend on taking GHB again.

Your situation obviously sounds serious if you've been in hospital for that length of time. A similar situation happened to me only a few months back while dosing on GBL. Unfortunately, I've got myself a real greedy personality and since I was having a great time on GBL, I kept swigging back capfuls of the stuff. I honestly have no idea why since I was fully aware of how easy it is to cross the line of no return.

Anyway, all I remember was waking up in bed with the paramedics asking me a whole load of questions. I was still completely fucked when I woke up so I was unsure what the hell was going on. They decided it was in my best interest to take me down to the local hospital. It was one of the most horrible experiences of my life. Not because I had ended up in hospital but because my family had to suffer watching me in a comatosed state before the ambulance arrived.

My family were completely unaware of my habit and according to my Dad, he thought I was dead when he found me slumped in my chair. Supposedly, he had to be hit me full force in the face for me to awaken in a semiconscious state. I kept telling him that I had a few beers and all I needed was my bed but he knew that wasn't the case.

After that experience, I promised my family that I'd never put them back in a situation like that ever again. Since then I've stopped using GBL. I wish I could say that i've quit all drugs but I really can't see that ever happening in my life time. If I'm being honest, the GBL wasn't to blame. It was me being silly and forgetting how easy it is to tip yourself over the edge when dosing GBL.

Ah well, like I always say, a lesson lived is a lesson learned.

--------------------

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 7
    #14750355 - 07/11/11 09:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
OH YEAH, I forgot to tell u guys a funny-ass story. On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night. Hey, can't waste it right? :lol: O ya. And on the 7th day while tapering i got so fucking horny i tried to rape some 6 foot 5 army dude. And now he's super scared of me. LMFAO!!!

That's pretty much the most disgusting, diryty crack-whore thing I've ever read. You must be a real class act.

--------------------

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #14750373 - 07/11/11 09:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
OH YEAH, I forgot to tell u guys a funny-ass story. On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night. Hey, can't waste it right? :lol: O ya. And on the 7th day while tapering i got so fucking horny i tried to rape some 6 foot 5 army dude. And now he's super scared of me. LMFAO!!!

That's pretty much the most disgusting, diryty crack-whore thing I've ever read. You must be a real class act.

We're not living it Victorian times, this is real life and as such things can get real.

Girls feet can stink too, you know.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: im in the hospital [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14750374 - 07/11/11 09:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

keep on keepin on

:awebig:

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 6
    #14750375 - 07/11/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Charles Darwin said:
See, told ya

OfflineLinus
Chief Bromden
 User Gallery

Loc: Cripple Creek
Re: im in the hospital [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #14750376 - 07/11/11 09:36 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Damn lifes too short so love the one you got. Thats some crazy shit, take it easy please.

--------------------
I've done a lot of drugs in the past, I still do.

Abracadabra

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Linus]
    #14750384 - 07/11/11 09:39 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Linus said:
Damn lifes too short so love the one you got. Thats some crazy shit, take it easy please.

Good to hear your OK.
500mg methoxy is an insane dose, even for tolerance.
Though I assume cause of Ket tolerance it relates to way less.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 3
    #14750389 - 07/11/11 09:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You survived a near-death drug overdose again? Gonna keep trying?

--------------------
relax

...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AquaKet] * 1
    #14750395 - 07/11/11 09:44 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AquaKet said:
You survived a near-death drug overdose again? Gonna keep trying?

Can't blame a girl for trying to go for the record.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 2
    #14750414 - 07/11/11 09:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Fortunately you're alright though (or as alright as someone could be after that). You should definitely mark your water bottle next time, y'know, "NOT WATER; CONTAINS DR00GEZEZ" to avoid accidentally combining and causing undesirable results.

This is probably a sign from the universe for you to refrain, cease, and desist. Your life is worth more than good times (i.e. ephemeral, temporary, fleeting illusory joy) with potentially hazardous compounds.

You may love the drugs, but the drugs don't give 2 fucking shits about you.

Keep that in mind.

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 5
    #14750545 - 07/11/11 10:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Not really something to be proud of...

--------------------

wat man rly

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: blujay] * 6
    #14750569 - 07/11/11 10:31 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
Not really something to be proud of...

:werd:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14750576 - 07/11/11 10:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night.

You should be really proud of that :rolleyes:

User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: shLong] * 1
    #14750620 - 07/11/11 10:41 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
On the 4th day there after the subutex finally kicked in i realized i was gushing all this crazy juice from my vag. I thought i started my period so i stuck my finger in there to check for blood, and out came this half gram bag of mxe. i was like WTF IS THIS DOING IN HERE?????? :flowstone: I must have shoved it up there while i was fucked up for some reason. It came out all soggy and wet, and when no one was looking i just snorted that shit late at night.

You should be really proud of that :rolleyes:

Where do you get any inkling towards feelings of pride in this thread?

Lucky wouldn't be so judging and you know it, shame on you.

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LobsterSauce] * 1
    #14750630 - 07/11/11 10:43 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:

Reread it and notice all the emoticons.
you're not serious, I know this, but damn man.

You're right though, Lucky would be cool

User Gallery

#14750644 - 07/11/11 10:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

Jimtown said:

Well I was half serious, this should be a wake up call enough and she's planning on rehab so no need to be dragging her down, not that she'll take what you said to heart anyway:lol:

Laughter is the best medicine after all, if you can't laugh at your own plight then you could be in trouble.

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LobsterSauce] * 1
    #14750653 - 07/11/11 10:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Word!

It's just I hate hearing about idiots going too far and giving the better half of our (responsible) community a bad name.

and then coming on here, bragging/laughing about it :facepalm:
:blewmeanie:

Edited by shLong (07/11/11 10:54 AM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14750682 - 07/11/11 10:57 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Jesus christ.  You're going to kill yourself.

I'm glad you've decided to go to rehab.  That was your decision, right?  I'd be glad to know you're taking some initiative in getting yourself back on track.

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #14750820 - 07/11/11 11:24 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Crystal G you should make more videos like this, cracks me up :rofl: :handth:

--------------------

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AmericanPsycho] * 3
    #14750860 - 07/11/11 11:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Get too fucked up, shove drugs in pussy & almost die.

:brilliant:

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

#14750906 - 07/11/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hot damn, why are you so epic?

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: shLong]
    #14750909 - 07/11/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

Jimtown said:

Ya u dickface. If u knew two shits about psychology u would know laughter is a coping mechanism. U should try it sometime, then maybe u wouldn't have such a stick up ur ass.

Ask anybody who's been to war and they will tell u that one thing that u never lose, even when ur dying, is ur goddamn sense of humor.

Edited by Crystal G (07/11/11 11:53 AM)

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 14
    #14750951 - 07/11/11 11:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Don't compare yourself to a war veteran.. give me a fuckin break.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#14750973 - 07/11/11 12:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Oh and here's the update. I ended up getting discharged late last night but im completing outpatient rehab at this dank place while living at sober living. This place is like the five star hotel of rehabs, fuck their food is better than the shit i cook. Plus their programs are fucking great. It really digs deep into the past to uncover why u use. There's a lot of crying involved for everybody, heh. Everybody who is here has had some kind of trauma happen to them. Well i don't wana spoil my story but once i get my laptop back in about a month u will hear all about it i guess. Lot of sadness but lots of epic laughter too at the same time.

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ButteredToast]
    #14750981 - 07/11/11 12:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ButteredToast said:

some people never have a sense of humor to start with.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ButteredToast] * 7
    #14750987 - 07/11/11 12:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

CG, how about being a fucking adult and acting at least somewhat responsible? Pulling shit outta your twat and snorting it in the hospital, while you're there for an OD. Jesus fucking christ, you give everyone who is responsible using their drugs a bad name.

On a positive note though, I am happy to hear you're getting the help you need.

Edited by shLong (07/11/11 12:24 PM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ButteredToast]
    #14750989 - 07/11/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ButteredToast said:

Im not u dumbass. Im using it as an example to illustrate that humor is a coping mechanism even in the shittiest of times. Duhhhhhh. Maybe u should stop selectively reading and then maybe u would get the fucking point.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14750992 - 07/11/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, it just chaps my ass how matter of fact and careless your post came off, as is you were proud of it or something

InvisibleaNeway2sayHooray
Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Orphic Trench
    #14751029 - 07/11/11 12:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

Cool story sis.

^^

I am glad you made it out of this one.  On to the next adventure.

Oh, and...  There is always humor.

--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

OfflineLadyLittleZeppelin
Stoner
Female User Gallery

#14751055 - 07/11/11 12:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

That explains Ellen. If you really have two accounts on this site and spend time on each one that makes you insane.

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:
  its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin] * 7
    #14751064 - 07/11/11 12:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How did :facepalm:Ellen:facepalm: get involved in to this thread?

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#14751074 - 07/11/11 12:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I don't understand how someone could hate on crystal G.

--------------------

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #14751098 - 07/11/11 12:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

ButteredToast said:

Im not u dumbass. Im using it as an example to illustrate that humor is a coping mechanism even in the shittiest of times. Duhhhhhh. Maybe u should stop selectively reading and then maybe u would get the fucking point.

You almost killed your self, found drugs in your snatch, snorted them, met a crackhead in the hospital, and fucked him.
And I need to "get the point"?
:facepalm:

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751113 - 07/11/11 12:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
How did :facepalm:Ellen:facepalm: get involved in to this thread?

Someone is developing an ellen complex.

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #14751115 - 07/11/11 12:35 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

What does that even mean?

Stoner
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: aNeway2sayHooray] * 1
    #14751125 - 07/11/11 12:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How long as Ellen been gone and Crystal G. Crystal. People here love you but you are nuts. With or without Ellen :tongue:

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: teamkiller]
    #14751143 - 07/11/11 12:40 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:

You've read the thread, right?

Before this, I was cool with her. But seemingly bragging about this shit...:facepalm:

Stoner
Female User Gallery

#14751150 - 07/11/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like she was still high when she wrote it.

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: BothHands]
    #14751157 - 07/11/11 12:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
What does that even mean?

I was referring to this thread.

I was just making a joke though.

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin] * 1
    #14751159 - 07/11/11 12:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal G isn't Ellen.  They're not even remotely similar.  The only thing they have in common is drug use and vaginas.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: im in the hospital [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin]
    #14751161 - 07/11/11 12:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:ifyoucanawe:

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#14751171 - 07/11/11 12:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

Before this, I was cool with her. But seemingly bragging about this shit...:facepalm:

I called this shit like, the moment she appeared.

I was like, bitch is crazed homies!

And everyone was like, you're a douche faggot!

And I was like, "psha you'll see!"

I seent enough crazed dudes n' bitches 2 know.

--------------------

wat man rly

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #14751174 - 07/11/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
:ifyoucanawe:

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14751175 - 07/11/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Crystal G isn't Ellen.  They're not even remotely similar.  The only thing they have in common is drug use and vaginas.

I'd agree with that.

Ellen is still here, Crystal G is not her name though

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751184 - 07/11/11 12:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

The moment she appeared.... 2 years before you registered? 

:uhno:

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #14751197 - 07/11/11 12:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal, Im happy to hear you are still alive:heart: Im sure this is going to be one hell of a story when get through this... But I hope it opens your eyes, even if it's just for a moment.

Best of luck getting to the root:peace:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinewallthepaint

#14751198 - 07/11/11 12:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

CrystalG - Do you have a picture?

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#14751200 - 07/11/11 12:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Probably had a posting gap, so whenever she re-appeared.

I was searching for the post where I called her out for being neurotic/nuts but i can't find it cuz some guy has "ellenalien is fat" in his avatar text.

I might be a douche, but at least I'm always the same douche.

--------------------

wat man rly

Edited by blujay (07/11/11 12:52 PM)

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14751209 - 07/11/11 12:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aNeway2sayHooray said:
Quote:

blujay said:
Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

The moment she appeared.... 2 years before you registered? 

I think he meant 'reappeared'...a month ago or whatever
EDIT: beat me to it

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: shLong] * 2
    #14751224 - 07/11/11 12:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Every forum needs their resident skank/trainwreck....:shrug:

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751232 - 07/11/11 12:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

She plays an integral role here. As do most of the members.

--------------------

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: aNeway2sayHooray] * 2
    #14751246 - 07/11/11 01:00 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

at the very least it will be a great memoir of this part of her life for the grandchildren, assuming that happens...

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: unam sanctum] * 6
    #14751262 - 07/11/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I liked the part where she found drugs in her vagina and promptly snorted them :lol::thumbup:

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: blujay]
    #14751264 - 07/11/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

when they're discharging me but im pretty sure im checking myself into rehab after this

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14751272 - 07/11/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aNeway2sayHooray said:
She plays an integral role here. As do most of the members.

Indeed

p.s. Ive been meaning to applaud the avatar.:thumbup:
"Oh no you dihnD!"

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: gzuf] * 1
    #14751274 - 07/11/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gzuf said:
I liked the part where she found drugs in her vagina and promptly snorted them :lol::thumbup:

Cannot say I wouldn't have done the same.

:rofl:

--------------------

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: gzuf]
    #14751280 - 07/11/11 01:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I dont have a vagina though.  :sad:

--------------------

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: aNeway2sayHooray] * 4
    #14751321 - 07/11/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Keep your spirit up

Maybe one day you can wake up and find drugs in your ass to snort  :snort:

--------------------

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male

#14751325 - 07/11/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

crystal g your pretty fuckin crazy... and rape is not humorous...  sober up and get a grip on reality...  :cuckoo:

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AliceDee]
    #14751343 - 07/11/11 01:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AliceDee said:
crystal g your pretty fuckin crazy... and rape is not humorous...  sober up and get a grip on reality...  :cuckoo:

Strangely, I understand her enthusiasm about this entire ordeal

--------------------

Stoner
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: danlennon3] * 3
    #14751352 - 07/11/11 01:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

She survived it, she's welcome to laugh it up :shrug:

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin]
    #14751381 - 07/11/11 01:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LadyLittleZeppelin said:
She survived it, she's welcome to laugh it up :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14751433 - 07/11/11 01:40 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Of course, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
1 more stat against these 'dangerous' substances loloLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#14751468 - 07/11/11 01:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

who cares if C.G. is a trainwreck skank?  She never talks about hurting anyone or robbing stuff.

Honestly someone needs to live life how she lives it. Its pretty logical given the pressures of society, and i find it inspiring. If she can live life like that, i'm sure i can do stuff i find slightly scary or i would be worried what other people thought of me.

She's not asking anyone to feel sorry for her. her stories aren't depressing cries for help, they're stories of some one pushing the boundries of what it means to be alive, in a real whole hearted fashion.

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #14751485 - 07/11/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal G, If you wrote a book, I'd read it. It'd probably be better than that one book 'Crank'.

Or even better yet, make a movie about your life.
Or maybe just make a movie. I bet you could come up with some crazy demented scenarios like a sick fusion between an American dark comedy and a Japanese gore film :yesnod:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751489 - 07/11/11 01:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#14751501 - 07/11/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

crystal g DID write a book.  you should buy it.

--------------------

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751511 - 07/11/11 01:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The cover is sweet.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: wallthepaint]
    #14751534 - 07/11/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wallthepaint said:
CrystalG - Do you have a picture?

Yup i've posted many. Check out my gay pride parade thread. Im the azn with the red highlights. And the cool pics thread in the outdoors/camping forum.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14751536 - 07/11/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Link me brosuph

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14751557 - 07/11/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The lulu.com page is not there anymore.  Crystal G, still have your book up somehwere?

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#14751575 - 07/11/11 02:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Man this rehab place is more awesome than i thought it'd be. All the staff and doctors were former drug addicts so they know how to treat patients. Some of the stories my doc told about partying at meth labs and crashing his bike into a pole, while he was an MD made us all LOL. See even the docs got a sense of humor. I guess if uve never been there though it would be hard to understand. But shit, everybody in rehabs been there so they get my sick and twisted sense of humor. I just let all my shit hang out here, with all brutal honesty, and nobody gives me shit for it. Its awesome.

Edited by Crystal G (07/11/11 02:20 PM)

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: im in the hospital [Re: aNeway2sayHooray] * 1
    #14751576 - 07/11/11 02:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
who cares if C.G. is a trainwreck skank?  She never talks about hurting anyone or robbing stuff.

rape is not hurting anyone?

it seems there is a lot more to this story than whats been writen.. crystal g is just a female version of charlie sheen... and crystal g is bi-winning... 

:winning1:

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: An island in the Pacific Flag
    #14751646 - 07/11/11 02:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

Word for word my exact response.

And also... man i thought i had problems.

--------------------

I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LustfulLinsanity] * 3
    #14751657 - 07/11/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Newbies. :lolsy:

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14751673 - 07/11/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

YOu should be careful, now that you had a near death experiance I think going to rehab is smart but you have made changes to your psyche, like a wake up call from god.

Tread Lightly:bye:

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

#14751730 - 07/11/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

ya it must be so newbish to not fuck ones life up all to shit by shooting up toxic chemicals and substances into one's vains, destroying all sense of values a person has.

Ill take being a newbie over looking like this any day.

--------------------

I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #14751734 - 07/11/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Ask anybody who's been to war and they will tell u that one thing that u never lose, even when ur dying, is ur goddamn sense of humor.

Cos there ain't nothin funnier than war! :rolleyes:

That crackhead you raped probably got a surprise dose of MXE and syphilis.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #14751741 - 07/11/11 02:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm just saying man, all this judging you're doing is pretty unchill. CrystalG's heard this line a million times, I assure you. And she's put herself in rehab, apparently not good enough for your exacting standards. All your moralizing amounts to is a futile wankfest. I hope you're enjoying yourselves.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14751753 - 07/11/11 02:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LustfulLinsanity said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

ya it must be so newbish to not fuck ones life up all to shit by shooting up toxic chemicals and substances into one's vains, destroying all sense of values a person has.

What you just said has nothing to do with Crystal G's OP. 

She didnt inject MXE.

MXE is toxic?

IV injection destroys values?

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#14751767 - 07/11/11 02:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's like a form of parasitism, sucking up all the good feelings, pride, and self-righteousness you possibly can from the failures and shortcomings of others. Standing around pontificating with your dick in your hand. It makes me sick, to be quite honest. Get a life, find something real to feel good about, you vultures. :enraged:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14751792 - 07/11/11 02:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's one thing to maintain a sense of humor, it's quite another to take a potentially deadly situation lightly.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ModularMind]
    #14751797 - 07/11/11 02:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So lightly you commit yourself to rehab?

Seriously, anyone who would preach to CrystalG about risk-taking and not taking life seriously enough should get off their asses and look in the fucking mirror.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #14751819 - 07/11/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:congrats:    :superiority:

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #14751838 - 07/11/11 02:54 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

They probably like the smell of their own farts, too.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LustfulLinsanity] * 3
    #14751842 - 07/11/11 02:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My main argument is that were all here under the cloak of responsible use. When someone so wrecklessly fucks their shit up, it moves that drug, plus all 'drugs' further in to the dangerous zone. Slowly fucking up what so many are fighting for. and then having the audacity to find it humorous....:shrug:

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14751871 - 07/11/11 03:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal....you gotta be more careful. drinkinga mouthful of ghb and surviving...you cheated death that day and you should realise that. i hope it comes as a wake up call to you to be more cautious !!

the world is a better place with you around, so stick around and don't do anything to jeopardize yourself !

--------------------

Invisiblescout24
Hallelujah!
 User Gallery

Loc: Disappear Here
    #14751872 - 07/11/11 03:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
My main argument is that were all here under the cloak of responsible use. When someone so wrecklessly fucks their shit up, it moves that drug, plus all 'drugs' further in to the dangerous zone. Slowly fucking up what so many are fighting for. and then having the audacity to find it humorous....:shrug:

Drug abuse is fucking hilarious.  Have you been living under a rock?

--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: scout24]
    #14751891 - 07/11/11 03:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

scout24 said:
Quote:

shLong said:

Apparently :shrug:

Edited by shLong (07/11/11 03:15 PM)

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

#14751922 - 07/11/11 03:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

rofl.

Here's a quote from It's Always Sunny that I thought of.

Quote:

Mac: Oh, look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgement, handing down life lessons to all the sinners.

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #14751931 - 07/11/11 03:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Not original enough to speak your own opinions?

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

#14751949 - 07/11/11 03:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

opinions are for suckers

--------------------

Invisiblescout24
Hallelujah!
 User Gallery

#14751951 - 07/11/11 03:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

scout24 said:
Quote:

shLong said:

EDIT: a 0 shroom rating for that post, are you fucking kidding, Scout? :facepalm:

It's not about this post or that post, bro.  It's more like your vibe in general.  :shrug:

--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14751958 - 07/11/11 03:21 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
So lightly you commit yourself to rehab?

Seriously, anyone who would preach to CrystalG about risk-taking and not taking life seriously enough should get off their asses and look in the fucking mirror.

I think it was less a decision and more of an option.
I hope something takes.
I've given up on mirrors. :trippinballs:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14751977 - 07/11/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

scout24 said:
Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

scout24 said:
Quote:

shLong said:

EDIT: a 0 shroom rating for that post, are you fucking kidding, Scout? :facepalm:

It's not about this post or that post, bro.  It's more like your vibe in general.  :shrug:

My vibe? My internet vibe? :lol:
I have never seen you before, at least, I dont recall.
Im just saying, for all the people here who are (or at least claim to be) legalization activists, shit like this is a step in the wrong direction.
I guess that's worth a 0 rating :shrug:
Thanks?

Invisiblescout24
Hallelujah!
 User Gallery

#14752030 - 07/11/11 03:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:

My vibe? My internet vibe? :lol:

Yes, your vibe. And it's not funny, it's just sad. 

You should try laughing in real life, bro.

--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752044 - 07/11/11 03:40 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You know me so well via 26 characters...You're right, so fucking right

Go fuck yourself...

Back to the thread, what kind of rehab are you attending, CG? Inpatient or outpatient?

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752050 - 07/11/11 03:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

I've never snorted a potentially dangerous research chemical I found in my cunt after being hospitalised from taking large amounts of various drugs.

--------------------

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: shLong] * 3
    #14752054 - 07/11/11 03:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

There's that vibe he was talking about

--------------------

Offlinewallthepaint

#14752058 - 07/11/11 03:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Outpatient.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #14752073 - 07/11/11 03:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dank_Trichome said:
There's that vibe he was talking about

indeed

Well played, Dank Trichome.

I still stand by my post though

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #14752084 - 07/11/11 03:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

I've never snorted a potentially dangerous research chemical I found in my cunt after being hospitalised from taking large amounts of various drugs.

Good for you. You are clearly an exemplar of clean living. Can you start a blog so that all can benefit from your wisdom, as CG did today?

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #14752114 - 07/11/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad your okay.  I hope you didn't scare any family to bad

But seriously, clean your life up.  Doesn't sound like a good path your on.

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14752120 - 07/11/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Can you start a blog so that all can benefit from your wisdom, as CG did today?

How is starting a blog, making light of having done these things, wise or beneficial?

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ModularMind] * 2
    #14752132 - 07/11/11 03:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I said nothing of the sort. I asked you to start a blog about how to live a clean, upright life. You're obviously just so very knowledgeable about the subject.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (07/11/11 04:41 PM)

Stoner
Female User Gallery

#14752141 - 07/11/11 03:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

No one cares about your mightier than thou comments.

:internetfuckinserioustime:

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14752190 - 07/11/11 04:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
I asked you, specifically, to start a blog about how to live a clean, upright life. You're obviously just so very knowledgeable about the subject.

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

Is there a link to a blog not posted here?
I don't think this thread constitutes a how to of "clean" upright" living.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ModularMind] * 3
    #14752201 - 07/11/11 04:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Wouldn't it be nice if we all could actually enjoy each others conversation? :lol:

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752206 - 07/11/11 04:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

With my help, and the help of others, this thread officially sucks now.

Lets wait for CG to get back and report in so we can at least have a discussion with OP present.

I spoke out of turn today.

Free sVs!
Female

#14752241 - 07/11/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ModularMind said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
I asked you, specifically, to start a blog about how to live a clean, upright life. You're obviously just so very knowledgeable about the subject.

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

Is there a link to a blog not posted here?
I don't think this thread constitutes a how to of "clean" upright" living.

God damn it :foreheadslap:

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Can you start a blog so that all can benefit from the same wisdom that benefited CG today?

Fixed for clarity.

:imwithstupid:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14752251 - 07/11/11 04:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think you having changed words in your quote relates at all to OP's "rehab"/"eperience".

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: ModularMind] * 1
    #14752258 - 07/11/11 04:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My God, man, you are adept at missing the point. I suppose it's my own fault for choosing sarcasm as a medium. I'll translate for you.

YOUR SHIT ALSO STINKS.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
    #14752261 - 07/11/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lol, can't believe some of you are on nearly every page dissin' her.

Good luck with rehab.:thewarden:

--------------------

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14752269 - 07/11/11 04:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Ok!
I concede that point.
It still doesn't change my position on the OP.
Please stay on topic.

Free sVs!
Female

#14752305 - 07/11/11 04:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The whole line wasn't really directed at you, it was directed at some other responses in this thread that I mistook you for aligning with. I got angry because people can be unsympathetic if it strengthens their ego to kick strangers when they're down, but now I see you never actually did that. I apologize. :sadyes:

Either way, I haven't said this yet but I wish the best to you CG. Hope rehab helps you get everything nice and tidy under the hood.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (07/11/11 04:42 PM)

Offlinedrspock825
grasshopper
Male User Gallery

Loc: CA
    #14752322 - 07/11/11 04:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Damn... 

I start drug classes and narcotics anonymous today.  For some reason, I feel that any and all stories I hear within the coming 6 months won't be as interesting nor be able to hold a candle OP's story.

Thanks for sharing.

InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

#14752326 - 07/11/11 04:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Hope rehab helps you get everything nice and tidy under the hood.

QFT. It takes some doing.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#14752408 - 07/11/11 04:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:
Wouldn't it be nice if we all could actually enjoy each others conversation? :lol:

i'm enjoying you guy's conversation.  Keep at it.

--------------------

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
    #14752503 - 07/11/11 05:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

shLong said:
Quote:

Jimtown said:

Ya u dickface. If u knew two shits about psychology u would know laughter is a coping mechanism. U should try it sometime, then maybe u wouldn't have such a stick up ur ass.

I might feel bad for ya for a second if you woudnt of said days after almost dying you snorted mxe in the hospital.  We get it you are hardcore and you like attention.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #14752530 - 07/11/11 05:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I woulda done it too... you ever lie in a hospital bed for more than a couple hours? The shit is intolerable. If I was in her situation and a bag of MXE (a nontoxic drug for those of you who don't stop to think before you judge) just magically plopped out of my vagina I would DEFINITELY take advantage. Those motherfuckers really hold out on the morphine. :crankey:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#14752537 - 07/11/11 05:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
a nontoxic drug

Source?

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14752541 - 07/11/11 05:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14752559 - 07/11/11 05:24 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
a nontoxic drug

Source?

http://www.viceland.com/int/v18n2/htdocs/interview-with-ketamine-chemist-704.php?page=1

It's less toxic than ketamine, that much is established. Olney's lesions resulting from ketamine abuse are reversible, and ketamine is one of those drugs where you pass out after taking some small fraction of the LD50.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: millzy]
    #14752561 - 07/11/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:

Is that what my posts sound like? :heart:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752570 - 07/11/11 05:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Is that Gandalf mixed with ______?

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752580 - 07/11/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Is that Gandalf mixed with a black guy?

Yes it is.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14752581 - 07/11/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

this guy.

btw tchan, that was just my overall response to reading about a girl who shoves drugs in her vag and ass and then drinks ghb. in other words, i'm madly in love. :datass:

--------------------

Edited by millzy (07/11/11 05:32 PM)

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14752583 - 07/11/11 05:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Olney's lesions resulting from ketamine abuse

Is this confirmed? I'm surprised I don't hear more people mention this.

Olney's lesions resulting from DXM was false. Olney admitted that himself.
I haven't heard about any other NMDA antagonists being suspect besides PCP.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752588 - 07/11/11 05:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

shLong said:
Is that Gandalf mixed with a black guy?

Yes it is.

:facepalm:

:lolsy:

Free sVs!
Female

#14752601 - 07/11/11 05:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Last I heard Olney's lesions were only confirmed in lab animals, who (obviously) have different brain chemistry than humans.

If I remember correctly, DXM and PCP caused permanent lesions in rat brains while those lesions caused by ketamine healed up after withdrawing the ketamine.

That said, I've seen enough completely batshit-crazy ex-dexers to believe it may cause some type of lasting brain damage in humans... but that's beside the point. MXE is a perfectly reasonable drug to snort out of boredom in the hospital in the middle of the night IMO.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Free sVs!
Female

#14752623 - 07/11/11 05:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
btw tchan, that was just my overall response to reading about a girl who shoves drugs in her vag and ass and then drinks ghb. in other words, i'm madly in love. :datass:

I was one of the haters back in '07 when she was new. I'm a bit older now and I've met a couple other people similar to CG in the meantime, and I've come to understand that an egocentric conception of her behavior as "attention-seeking" is a good way to miss the forest for the trees.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752635 - 07/11/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
MXE is a perfectly reasonable drug to snort out of boredom in the hospital in the middle of the night IMO.

I'm not sure if snorting a potentially dangerous drug, while on a whole load of other drugs, after overdosing from another whole load of drugs, is very reasonable.

--------------------

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

#14752644 - 07/11/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Last I heard Olney's lesions were only confirmed in lab animals, who (obviously) have different brain chemistry than humans.

If I remember correctly, DXM and PCP caused permanent lesions in rat brains while those lesions caused by ketamine healed up after withdrawing the ketamine.

That said, I've seen enough completely batshit-crazy ex-dexers to believe it may cause some type of lasting brain damage in humans... but that's beside the point. MXE is a perfectly reasonable drug to snort out of boredom in the hospital in the middle of the night IMO.

After moderately using DXM and heavily abusing Ketamine, I feel that DXM is much more dangerous and may in fact cause permanent damage to the brain.

Ketamine, I feel, does not. Just damages the bladder.  :uhoh:

MXE, on the other hand. Woahmygod. All positive effects with no negative side-effects felt. I almost wanna say the shit's good for me. Took away all depression/anxiety for days after and left me happy/optimistic/sociable/creative. Careful mixing the stuff though. Especially with a bottle of GHB.

--------------------
relax

i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Free sVs!
Female

#14752647 - 07/11/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How much do you know about medical practice? They do the same basic thing except without any regard for hedonism and enjoyment. And again, have you ever sat in a hospital bed longer than a few hours? Shit is intolerable.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AquaKet]
    #14752666 - 07/11/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AquaKet said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

After moderately using DXM and heavily abusing Ketamine, I feel that DXM is much more dangerous and may in fact cause permanent damage to the brain.

Ketamine, I feel, does not. Just damages the bladder.  :uhoh:

MXE, on the other hand. Woahmygod. All positive effects with no negative side-effects felt. I almost wanna say the shit's good for me. Took away all depression/anxiety for days after and left me happy/optimistic/sociable/creative. Careful mixing the stuff though. Especially with a bottle of GHB.

I really want to try MXE :datass:

I just have to get off my ass and get a chargeable VISA debit card, since my regular one is MasterCard and drug vendors never accept that shit anymore for some reason. :nonono:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

#14752693 - 07/11/11 05:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

On another note, I'd definitely take some MXE if I was bored in a hospital late at night. :awesome:

Not if I had tons of GHB still in my system though. :shrug:

--------------------
relax

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752726 - 07/11/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
How much do you know about medical practice? They do the same basic thing except without any regard for hedonism and enjoyment. And again, have you ever sat in a hospital bed longer than a few hours? Shit is intolerable.

Yes, I'd imagine being in the hospital is intolerable, but you don't go to hospital to be entertained. She went into hospital because she overdosed. Drugs put her in hospital. Taking more drugs while still in the hospital bed is just irresponsible.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14752728 - 07/11/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i read on bluelight that mxe was a lot more toxic than k. if i recall correctly someone did die after snorting a gram in a session, according to what i was reading. i'm no lightweight with the stuff. when i was doing it regularly i was doing 170mg rails (just once though - that's all i needed), and i had a few visions where i actually thought i was dying and felt and saw presences there to escort me to wherever it is that you go when you go. in reality i was in no way using irresponsibly, but that's the whole fantasy my ego constructed while i was holing. the part that is the most unsettling to me is that it wasn't in any way a bad trip. like i was totally cool with dying. weird stuff.

my point is that i can't imagine doing any more than i've done in a single setting. plugging half a gram? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. like i said, i'm in love. lol

--------------------

Edited by millzy (07/11/11 05:59 PM)

Free sVs!
Female

#14752744 - 07/11/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

Yes, I'd imagine being in the hospital is intolerable, but you don't go to hospital to be entertained. She went into hospital because she overdosed. Drugs put her in hospital. Taking more drugs while still in the hospital bed is just irresponsible.

:shrug: Sounds like mindless stigmatization of drug use to me. You being somebody who enjoys highly-stigmatized drugs, I don't see how this doesn't represent major hypocrisy. You obviously don't know much about MXE, and this is coming from somebody who has never even tried it.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
    #14752745 - 07/11/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:

If people have the right to experiment with whatever substance they want, they have the right to royally fuck their lives up with it.

People get up in arms when someone's stupid conduct "makes drugs look bad," well, this is what people do with drugs sometimes.

Pretending that legalization would make everyone enlightened is unrealistic, and prohibition hasn't stopped anyone and everyone from having all the drugs they want.

It's just posturing to pretend otherwise.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14752755 - 07/11/11 06:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

QFT

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752773 - 07/11/11 06:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

:shrug: Sounds like mindless stigmatization of drug use to me. You being somebody who enjoys highly-stigmatized drugs, I don't see how this doesn't represent major hypocrisy. You obviously don't know much about MXE, and this is coming from somebody who has never even tried it.

I do know about it because I have used it. How is it stigmatisation of drugs? You would think that any rational person wouldn't take drugs after being admitted to hospital for a major drug overdose. She hadn't even been fucking discharged! I can't believe that you can't see any problems with that. But yeah, like Orgo said, if OP wants to fuck herself over like that, she can do, I'm not going to tell her to stop, but I'm allowed to say how fucking stupid I think it is.

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#14752794 - 07/11/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
a nontoxic drug

Source?

http://www.viceland.com/int/v18n2/htdocs/interview-with-ketamine-chemist-704.php?page=1

It's less toxic than ketamine, that much is established. Olney's lesions resulting from ketamine abuse are reversible, and ketamine is one of those drugs where you pass out after taking some small fraction of the LD50.

Which part am I looking at exactly? Sorry, but there's not enough information to make a claim on how toxic it is yet.

Not talking down on it though because I've gone through a few grams it.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #14752798 - 07/11/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

This thread is overflowing with content.

For all the trolls reading this. Thats the kind of stuff you should post.

OP: What did you learn from all this?

--------------------

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

#14752805 - 07/11/11 06:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
i read on bluelight that mxe was a lot more toxic than k. if i recall correctly someone did die after snorting a gram in a session, according to what i was reading. i'm no lightweight with the stuff. when i was doing it regularly i was doing 170mg rails (just once though - that's all i needed), and i had a few visions where i actually thought i was dying and felt and saw presences there to escort me to wherever it is that you go when you go. in reality i was in no way using irresponsibly, but that's the whole fantasy my ego constructed while i was holing. the part that is the most unsettling to me is that it wasn't in any way a bad trip. like i was totally cool with dying. weird stuff.

my point is that i can't imagine doing any more than i've done in a single setting. plugging half a gram? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. like i said, i'm in love. lol

Hmmmmm.... toxic? As in, toxic to the brain, or the body? Or both?

The only possible negative side effect I've noticed is mild/moderate respiratory depression.

Doesn't seem like it would be enough to kill you on its' own but I'd be very concerned mixing it with any opiates/benzos/alcohol/bottles of GHB/etc.

In any case it is a relatively new and unknown compound, as always, start small and work your way up, etc.

For me 100mg IM is the perfect strong dose + day-long afterglow. :sunny:

--------------------
relax

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
    #14752807 - 07/11/11 06:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

anyone want to recap this thread in like 3-5 sentences or bullet points?

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14752814 - 07/11/11 06:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:

Skanky hoe takes drugs, goes to hospital, does skanky stuff, takes more drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14752817 - 07/11/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:

Ainsley Harriot nigga.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #14752820 - 07/11/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kid_Orgo said:
Quote:

shLong said:

If people have the right to experiment with whatever substance they want, they have the right to royally fuck their lives up with it.

People get up in arms when someones' stupid conduct "makes drugs look bad," well, this is what people do with drugs sometimes.

Pretending that legalization would make everyone enlightened is unrealistic, and prohibition hasn't stopped anyone and everyone from having all the drugs they want.

It's just posturing to pretend otherwise.

My main thing is weed. I know GHB and coke and H and shit isn't going to be legalized.
The idiots who make the laws and enforce them often lump everything in to the "DRUGS" category, regardless of their class. My thought process was geared towards another person ended up all fucked up "on drugs", thereby adding a statistic towards and for prohibition.

My argument was misworded and untimely.

Free sVs!
Female

#14752822 - 07/11/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

realfuzzhead said:

Skanky hoe takes drugs, goes to hospital, does skanky stuff, takes more drugs.

And there's the judging I'm talking about again. Majorly unshroomy, bro.

Fuzzhead, not much has gone on since the OP other than CG checking into rehab (which seems pretty responsible to me). it's mostly just a bunch of browbeating among the peanut gallery over whether it's appropriate to empathize with OP or not.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

#14752823 - 07/11/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

and why does shLong have like 6 of the best posts in this thread?

thx btw :heart:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14752828 - 07/11/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

shLong said:

Ainsley Harriot nigga.

My man, Larkin, comes through again...thank you :awehigh:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752838 - 07/11/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:
and why does shLong have like 6 of the best posts in this thread?

thx btw :heart:

Cuz im dope, nigga :lol:

I was against the OP for the majority of the thread, and those who were too afraid to jump in must've gave +1'd my posts :shrug:

Ive since developed a degree of sympathy for the situation

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14752839 - 07/11/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:borat:

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

#14752847 - 07/11/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Look we are all programs, i have a program running, and it just so happens my program cannot at all respect the demeanor of OP, i do however have compassion for her.
Just as you cant help defend her and point your self-rightous fingers at other self-rightous people for pointing their fingers i cant help but think what i think. Just as i would call a neoazy a piece of shit i would say the same about her actions, but as someone else pointed out, i doubt she gives 2 shits.

:fonz:

--------------------

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752848 - 07/11/11 06:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:

So to take mushrooms, I have to conform to some predetermined notion of the 'proper' psychedelics user?:rolleyes: Who's the one judging now?

This has got way off topic, and I'm just going to get furthur into this pointless debate.

OP; I hope you recover well.

--------------------

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: LustfulLinsanity] * 1
    #14752855 - 07/11/11 06:21 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:heart: beautiful time to be alive ey mates?

need to go fishing.. nothing quite like fishing..

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752859 - 07/11/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:
:heart: beautiful time to be alive ey mates?

need to go fishing.. nothing quite like fishing..

Come visit, Fuzzy..I have a few in my gallery

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14752865 - 07/11/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
This has got way off topic, and I'm just going to get furthur into this pointless debate.

She was back to her skanky ways within 4 days. I don't think we need to worry.

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 2
    #14752878 - 07/11/11 06:26 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

shLong i know man I've seen 'em, cool ass pictures. I'm more of a glacial lake, high country, trout kinda fisherman. but big lakes are fun too.

mmm fishin... catchin dinner. Wrappin it in lettuce, throw on some lemon and pepper, wrap it in foil and throw it on the grill.

so bomb i love trout

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14752886 - 07/11/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

whats MXE anyways?

Free sVs!
Female

#14752888 - 07/11/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

So to take mushrooms, I have to conform to some predetermined notion of the 'proper' psychedelics user?:rolleyes: Who's the one judging now?

Hey man, I'm just playing around at this point. I was being facetious talking about "shroominess" that way, it's an old joke.

I've bolded the part of your post that made me suddenly stop being mad at you. :heart:

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752889 - 07/11/11 06:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Trout! It was delicious! No lettuce, but a bunch of lemon and butter :homerdrool:

/shameless self promotion

Free sVs!
Female

#14752892 - 07/11/11 06:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:
whats MXE anyways?

Methoxetamine - a bad-ass, long-acting, highly potent, apparently less-toxic analogue of ketamine.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

#14752895 - 07/11/11 06:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:aweoverdose:

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14752899 - 07/11/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

legal for purchase off an internet vendor?

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#14752902 - 07/11/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

To sum up 10 pages of nonsense:  :awedrugs:

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752904 - 07/11/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:
:aweoverdose:

Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14752913 - 07/11/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

shLong said:

Ainsley Harriot nigga.

i knew he was british, just forgot his name. lulzepam

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#14752920 - 07/11/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lulzepam. :rofldrunk: I'm remembering that one.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

#14752922 - 07/11/11 06:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

my :aweoverdose: was actually aimed at you shlong

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#14752931 - 07/11/11 06:35 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I thought that, actually.

InvisibleMr.gym
Senor hongos
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern V.A.
Re: im in the hospital [Re: gzuf]
    #14753053 - 07/11/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gzuf said:

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#14753065 - 07/11/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:

It would be the same risk as buying one of the 2C's or any of the other Schedule 1 analogues.

--------------------

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: shLong] * 3
    #14753163 - 07/11/11 07:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I was against the OP for the majority of the thread, and those who were too afraid to jump in must've gave +1'd my posts :shrug:

What does this mean, giving a "+1" to a post?  Rating a post?  I have no idea what this is all about.  How do you do it?  Where are post ratings indicated?

InvisibleSOLID BASTARD
Hella Vampires

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Viveka]
    #14753463 - 07/11/11 08:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Viveka said:
Quote:

What does this mean, giving a "+1" to a post?  Rating a post?  I have no idea what this is all about.  How do you do it?  Where are post ratings indicated?

Yeah, it's sorta like rating, only you can only add one point. It's the equivalent of thanking a post. You just click the plus sign highlighted in red and it'll add to the number highlighted in red.

OP, after reading that I have a question; how many fingers?  :awejeez: Sorry I had to..
On a serious note, check into rehab. Don't just say it, do it. And then follow up with therapy/counseling, and address the triggering issue. 9 times out of 10 problems like these can be traced to a childhood trauma, combine that with the fact you qualify as a nympho and that just screams of a very specific childhood event.

Edited by SOLID BASTARD (07/11/11 08:39 PM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: SOLID BASTARD] * 1
    #14753512 - 07/11/11 08:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm guessing an arm and a leg.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14753533 - 07/11/11 08:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:

:rotfl:

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14753614 - 07/11/11 08:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:

hey handsy......

hi. :awebig:

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14753647 - 07/11/11 09:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This just gave new meaning to your name.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14753685 - 07/11/11 09:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Does anyone have a picture of Crystal G?

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14753702 - 07/11/11 09:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

There's a video of her inside this thread. Better than a picture.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14753709 - 07/11/11 09:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

really, which page?

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14753789 - 07/11/11 09:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:

:gc:

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #14753801 - 07/11/11 09:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Hey Crystal G you should make more videos like this, cracks me up :rofl: :handth:

this is crystal g?

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14753851 - 07/11/11 09:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It sure is.

Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:

:gc:

Don't worry, this isn't highschool.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#14754182 - 07/11/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey handsy:

hi. :dancer:

--------------------

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Loc: United States Flag
    #14754186 - 07/11/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

What a crazy story so far, I cant wait to see the full thing.

I am glad to hear you're alright, but please next time lable your drugs that are identical to water  :idea: !

--------------------

George Harrison -
Try to realise it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows within you and without you

Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BALLS DEEP
    #14754234 - 07/11/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Girl, your stories about oding, pulling drugs out of your snatch, and trying to "rape" guys are not cute at all :nonono:

Maybe you should consider quitting drugs because you obviously can't handle them.

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: im in the hospital [Re: m00nshine] * 1
    #14754246 - 07/11/11 10:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:
Girl, your stories about oding, pulling drugs out of your snatch, and trying to "rape" guys are not cute at all :nonono:

Maybe you should consider quitting drugs because you obviously can't handle them.

Having water and GHB bottles together while you're on MXE is Darwin award material.

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: im in the hospital [Re: m00nshine]
    #14754255 - 07/11/11 10:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

^ hahah I love your sig moonshine
:laugh2:

--------------------

George Harrison -
Try to realise it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows within you and without you

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

#14754262 - 07/11/11 10:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

m00nshine said:

Having water and GHB bottles together while you're on MXE is Darwin award material.

LoL. Sounds like natural selection at its finest :smile:

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

#14754267 - 07/11/11 10:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

realfuzzhead said:

1. Post entertaining overdose story w/ gritty details.
2. Watch as people rise into the sky to attack your soul with lightning bolts of judgement. (see below)
3. WIN :thumbup:

Quote:

m00nshine said:

not even original :shrug:

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: teknix]
    #14754282 - 07/11/11 10:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kid_Orgo said:
Pretending that legalization would make everyone enlightened is unrealistic

No shit sherlock, who said it would?

:spicy:

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: im in the hospital [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14754290 - 07/11/11 10:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

unam sanctum said:
Quote:

realfuzzhead said:

1. Post entertaining overdose story w/ gritty details.
2. Watch as people rise into the sky to attack your soul with lightning bolts of judgement. (see below)
3. WIN :thumbup:

Quote:

m00nshine said:

not even original :shrug:

:hauntingguy2:

Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14754303 - 07/11/11 10:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Those are just my feelingts on the subject. Who cares if its not original. But feel free to continue defending some dumb whore on the net, lol.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#14754319 - 07/11/11 10:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Im in the mood for some gossip. Can someone please briefly describe the train-wreck this girl supposedly is :lol:

Tell me some of her stories!

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14754348 - 07/11/11 10:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Daddy never loved her and she likkes to be gangbanged

--------------------

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: m00nshine] * 2
    #14754487 - 07/11/11 11:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:
Those are just my feelingts on the subject. Who cares if its not original. But feel free to continue defending some dumb whore on the net, lol.

attacking your terribly written and boring as fuck regurgitated excuse of a post doesn't qualify as defending her, if anyone needs defending its you whining slugs who think you can impose your standards on anyone else.
:shrug:

Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: im in the hospital *DELETED* [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14754504 - 07/11/11 11:26 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Kid_Orgo

Reason for deletion: Rule #2 prohibits flaming.

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#14754517 - 07/11/11 11:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:

You're probably equally fucked in the head if you receive pleasure from saying such things about people.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

#14754529 - 07/11/11 11:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:
Shitty novum puppet, lol.

The truthhurts faggot.

ah I see others feel similarly about your posting abilities.
the best you can do is call me a puppet? I'm arguing ideas here, I have no desire to find out who has the bigger e-cock.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: im in the hospital [Re: unam sanctum] * 6
    #14754548 - 07/11/11 11:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I wonder what this thread would have turned out like if CrystalG was a man and found MXE in his asshole instead.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineShroomXolomilco
The Man

#14754587 - 07/11/11 11:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I can't believe I read this thread.  It was kind of a waste of time.

What I learned: People will do what they want.  People are different.  We should all respect each other.  Some people are dumber than others.

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
Re: im in the hospital [Re: ShroomXolomilco]
    #14754600 - 07/11/11 11:47 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

well god damn

I'd heard of your past exploits, but never expected to see one pop up while I was actively posting

glad you're alive, but I'm otherwise at a loss for words

I'll leave it at
:learyharvard: :omgz:

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14754665 - 07/11/11 11:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Posting from my phone is the suxxors. :sad:

I'm at the hospital too :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

#14754933 - 07/12/11 01:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:

Yes

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #14754936 - 07/12/11 01:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

GHB tastes nothing like water so how you even swallowed it is beyond me. That's like mixing up a shot of vodka and water. I'd know before I swallowed it.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
Re: im in the hospital [Re: withoutawire] * 2
    #14754943 - 07/12/11 01:32 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

withoutawire said:
GHB tastes nothing like water so how you even swallowed it is beyond me. That's like mixing up a shot of vodka and water. I'd know before I swallowed it.

my finger would be so far down my throat so fast I'd have a boner

I mean :uhoh:

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: im in the hospital [Re: DrMambo]
    #14754977 - 07/12/11 01:44 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

oh....

OfflineKingEmblem
Cannaisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA
    #14755056 - 07/12/11 02:10 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:

Perhaps that's going a bit too far. :stoned:

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:

Too true. :lol:

--------------------

triptych

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: KingEmblem]
    #14755106 - 07/12/11 02:33 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The OP made me sad / disappointed.

I don't intend to tell anyone to do with their own bodies but damn.

That's not something to brag about IMO.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: im in the hospital [Re: Shins] * 1
    #14756015 - 07/12/11 09:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not usually one to tell people how to live but GODDAMN!:awedisgust:
Pills up your pussy and being soooo reckless with your drugs?

Just stick to weed, shrooms, lsd, and dmt......If you want to live that is...You obviously can't handle anything that is addictive or easy to overdose on.:shrug:

Sorry the truth hurts sometimes:smirk:

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14756584 - 07/12/11 11:56 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure she'll find away to become the first human to OD on weed.  Maybe IVing 1000$ in earwax or something. :lol:

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

#14757020 - 07/12/11 01:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I like cow poo that girl in your sig is.. stunning.
Now where to find a woman like her :strokebeard:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#14757424 - 07/12/11 02:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aNeway2sayHooray said:
Quote:

LustfulLinsanity said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

What you just said has nothing to do with Crystal G's OP. 

She didnt inject MXE.

MXE is toxic?

IV injection destroys values?

That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol: We live in a world that is needle-phobic, when in reality smoking has been proven to be the most addictive method of administration (due to it being the quickest onset).

And no, my drug use never destroyed my sense of values. I never prostituted myself, never stole, and never robbed anybody, or beat the shit out of anybody because of IV drug use. The only thing it made me do was lie and manipulate others. But again, I wouldn't have had to do any of that if this shit was legal in the first place.

Also, concerning the G, I had already plugged 500mg MXE and was tripping out as FUCK when my dealer came and dropped off the G. It kind of pisses me off that he didn't dye it blue, and just dropped it off in a non-distinct water bottle. I literally JUST acquired the G while I was tripping out of my mind. I was tripping out so hard, I just wasn't thinking and put it next to my nightstand so I could lie down and enjoy my trip. Then that whole shit happened.

Also, WTF, I can't believe this thread reached 14 pages! I got to page 7 and said, "Fuck this, I'm still feeling to sick to read all this shit." Methadone withdrawal lasts foreeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrr. :bored:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: withoutawire]
    #14757433 - 07/12/11 02:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

withoutawire said:

Actually pure GHB is a little bit salty, like saline. I've gotten the pure pharmaceutical G from a narcoleptic and that's exactly what it tasted like. What you're thinking of is GBL. THAT shit is rank, and tastes like fucking ammonia.

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

#14757442 - 07/12/11 02:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Summary of thread:
Some people think you're an irresponsible gutter slut.
Some people think you're way cool!
:highfive:

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14757444 - 07/12/11 02:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
I never prostituted myself,

Isn't that pretty much what porn is?

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: im in the hospital [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14757455 - 07/12/11 02:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:

It would be the same risk as buying one of the 2C's or any of the other Schedule 1 analogues.

Not true. If you read the analogue act, it primarily applies to Schedule 1 and 2 Substances, not Schedule 3 (which is what ketamine is).

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

#14757460 - 07/12/11 02:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

PCE and PCP are schedule 1.

--------------------

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

#14757468 - 07/12/11 02:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

withoutawire said:

Actually pure GHB is a little bit salty, like saline. I've gotten the pure pharmaceutical G from a narcoleptic and that's exactly what it tasted like. What you're thinking of is GBL. THAT shit is rank, and tastes like fucking ammonia.

Probably because the GHB was suspended in a saline solution..

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#14757485 - 07/12/11 02:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

I've actually never done hardcore porn. Well, unless you count the videos I made with boyfriends in my own free time, for my own pleasure, that I jack off to every now and then. :lol:

Basically it just comes down to subjectivity and relativity of values. I don't believe there's anything inherently immoral about posing nude on the internet. That's a Puritanical idea that originally stems from a Judeo-Christian belief system. I don't believe any of that shit. You want to be a nudist, go fucking be a nudist. Do what you want.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14757612 - 07/12/11 03:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't say I thought there was anything intrinsically wrong with pornography or prostitution.  It's not for me, but that doesn't mean I think it's wrong for you to do it.  Was just making an observation.

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

#14757728 - 07/12/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So what drugs do you plan on doing from now on?
And which drugs do you plan on staying away from?:strokebeard:

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: im in the hospital [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14757734 - 07/12/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#14757737 - 07/12/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:

YES! :durrhurr:

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

#14757743 - 07/12/11 03:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lying and manipulating is destroyed values! You lie to your friends, your family, and yourself.

I had a bunch of really close friends, and when they started shooting up H, they became different people. They became pieces of shit. Lies, every fucking second. IVing H or Meth is quite possibly the worst thing you could do to yourself.
And i tried smoking black tar for a short while, and realized what a piece of shit i was becoming so i quit, and i know for a fact smoking is less addictive and the withdrawals arent as bad as if you mainline.

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14757881 - 07/12/11 04:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

did the juice freeze at room temp crystal?

thats when you can tell its good G :aweoverdose:

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#14757895 - 07/12/11 04:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LustfulLinsanity said:
Lying and manipulating is destroyed values! You lie to your friends, your family, and yourself.

I had a bunch of really close friends, and when they started shooting up H, they became different people. They became pieces of shit. Lies, every fucking second. IVing H or Meth is quite possibly the worst thing you could do to yourself.
And i tried smoking black tar for a short while, and realized what a piece of shit i was becoming so i quit, and i know for a fact smoking is less addictive and the withdrawals arent as bad as if you mainline.

Billy Burroughs sez the worst withdrawal comes from an eating habit.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#14758044 - 07/12/11 04:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

I've actually never done hardcore porn. Well, unless you count the videos I made with boyfriends in my own free time, for my own pleasure, that I jack off to every now and then. :lol:

Basically it just comes down to subjectivity and relativity of values. I don't believe there's anything inherently immoral about posing nude on the internet. That's a Puritanical idea that originally stems from a Judeo-Christian belief system. I don't believe any of that shit. You want to be a nudist, go fucking be a nudist. Do what you want.

Arnt you the innovative, free thinking, original, sexually liberated, open minded, creative, emotionally healthy, free spirited individual!

.........that what you were looking for :bored:?

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (07/12/11 04:38 PM)

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14758063 - 07/12/11 04:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I think its better to give someone constructive criticism.
However I think its kinda assholeish to go outta your way to insult someone with no  positive objective whatsoever. :mypleasure:

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

#14758072 - 07/12/11 04:46 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal, I dont know if anyone asked.. but how are you feeling? besides feeling shitty from the detox. Are you starting to become more clear-headed compared to a couple days ago?

--------------------

OfflineBipolarbear
Stranger with candy
 User Gallery

Re: im in the hospital [Re: danlennon3]
    #14758242 - 07/12/11 05:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Has this thread been put into the insane threads thread yet?  :evildog:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds