Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: capnjack98]
    #14747309 - 07/10/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:hug:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Asante]
    #14747338 - 07/10/11 06:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: dr_gonz] * 2
    #14747421 - 07/10/11 07:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Talking about it helps with coming to terms with it. Desperately "not going there" and refusing subconsciously to integrate it are among the things leading to PTSD

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (07/10/11 07:17 PM)

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14747786 - 07/10/11 08:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
. and i shit you not but like 15 fuckign angry lebo's and arabs got out of the car and were all running towards my car with fuckin weapons and bats and they were all angry as fuck.
!

NO RACISM IN THE PUB
I had a similar experience in Paris this summer.

Me and about 10 other American students who I was studying with went out for the FĂȘte de la Musique, which is a city-wide free music festival that basically has lots of different local Parisian acts playing on the street. So it gets to be about 2:30 am and the music is shutting down. I'm coming down from ecstasy but still kinda rolling. We are walking home through St. Michel, which is a pretty "safe" neighborhood usually. 3 guys and about 7 girls walking along the Seine, including my girlfriend, who is walking ahead of me talking to another girl
We sort of notice lots of people yelling and shouting, but most of us are drunk/drugged so aren't really paying much attention to our surroundings, plus everyone else is yelling in French, which we don't speak. I notice a young French dude in a shouting match with 2-3 moroccans while his girl is crying behind him, but I don't think much of it because the French and the Arabs are always getting into fights in Paris.

Suddenly a group of about 10 arabs starts walking next to me and the guy I was talking to, presumably not knowing that we were with the girls in front of us. The group points out and my gf and the ringleader walks up right behind her, putting his face right in her ear basically. She starts to move away from him and he explodes, grabs her by the hair and brings him right up into his face shouting "OHH MON CHERIE! WHY YOU NO WANT TO KISS ME??? YOU SUCH A PRETTY WHORE! SUCH A PRETTY AMERICAN WHORE!!" And grabs her boobs and her ass.

I walk up behind this guy (who's about half my size) and shove him to the ground and tell him to fuck off in broken french. I also pick up a beer bottle off the ground and smash it to let him know I'm not fucking around. Suddenly something hits me on the back of the head and I'm on the ground, surrounded by the group of 10 arabs, half of who are flashing switchblades and yelling at me in French. They start kicking me and I basically just half to curl up in the fetal position and take the beating. I was totally unaware of what was going on, but eventually I start choking on some thick smoke, which makes my eyes water and cough up my lungs. Turns out that my girlfriend and the other people I was with ran to get the riot police, who, since they were outnumbered, shot the mob with tear gas before going at them with billy clubs. So i got beaten and tear gassed, but turned out mostly alright with the exception of bruises covering most of my torso

These fucking animals have no place in civilized society. Thank god that America hasn't yet been infiltrated to the point that France has...

--------------------
It is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

It's legs to walk and thoughts to fly
Eyes that laugh and lips that cry
A restless tongue to classify,
All born to grow and grown to die

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (07/10/11 08:38 PM)

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: PMATL]
    #14747895 - 07/10/11 08:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i wasn't being racist, lebanese people are commonly referred to as lebo's by everyone, lebanese people included. thats what they were, they were of lebanese/arabian descent. you referred to them the same as i did. :lol:

but yeah thats pretty messed up, people have told me that its not safe to walk the streets of france at night, especially for women.

--------------------

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Dosile Kouki] * 1
    #14747931 - 07/10/11 08:56 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Before living in Paris I thought "Oh, well the French are just a bunch of racist xenophobes for hating the Arabs"

But after living there I realize that they have a point

--------------------
It is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: PMATL]
    #14747950 - 07/10/11 08:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Also it was a fucking bizarre experience to have such negative interactions with other people while on ecstasy... It took me forever to figure out what these punks were up to because I was in the state of mind where I wanted to think everyone was my best friend

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14747952 - 07/10/11 08:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Forgot about one more.  When my brother almost drowned.  He must have been 4, and I was probably 7.  We had a pool in the backyard, and we were swimming.  He used floaties to swim, but had forgotten that he didn't have them on, and jumped into the pool.  I was in the pool, but I was preoccupied so I didn't notice what was happening for quite a while.  My mom was just around the corner doing something, so she couldn't see what was happening.  When I look around, I saw him with just his eyes above the water flailing around.  I quickly swam towards him to help him out, but out of desperation, he grabbed onto me and started pulling me under.  I screamed for my mom when I saw him going down, but I didn't know if she was close enough to hear me.  I thought we were both going to die.  She came sprinting around the corner and got us both out.

InvisibleToe_Jam
Bluefoot Bandit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around some corner... Flag
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: BothHands]
    #14747975 - 07/10/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Forgot about one more.  When my brother almost drowned.  He must have been 4, and I was probably 7.  We had a pool in the backyard, and we were swimming.  He used floaties to swim, but had forgotten that he didn't have them on, and jumped into the pool.  I was in the pool, but I was preoccupied so I didn't notice what was happening for quite a while.  My mom was just around the corner doing something, so she couldn't see what was happening.  When I look around, I saw him with just his eyes above the water flailing around.  I quickly swam towards him to help him out, but out of desperation, he grabbed onto me and started pulling me under.  I screamed for my mom when I saw him going down, but I didn't know if she was close enough to hear me.  I thought we were both going to die.  She came sprinting around the corner and got us both out.

Whoa.

And those childhood experiences always seem to loom in the memory.

--------------------
God lay his finger at the Mouth of the Serpent

March 1984

A pleasing land of drowsy head it was,
Of dreams that wave before the half-shut eye,
And of gay castles in the clouds that pass,
For ever flushing round a summer sky. -Castle of Indolence

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14748005 - 07/10/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

thats scary but kind of cool though as well, you saved your little bro's life !

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14748016 - 07/10/11 09:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Not quite as scary as almost being abducted though.  I was playing out in the back yard with my brother, and this scary man came up to us and started asking us questions.  I was so scared I completely froze because I knew something was wrong, but my brother was too young, and started having a conversation with him.  Then he asked us if we would come with him quick because he wanted to show us something.  My brother said yes but I was still too scared to talk and completely frozen.  Then he grabbed our arms, and at that moment my grandma stuck her head out the second floor window with a gun and screamed that she would kill him.  He let go and sprinted away.  I must have been 6 at the time.

Edited by BothHands (07/10/11 09:16 PM)

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14748025 - 07/10/11 09:08 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

ayy i'm half lebanese. lol imma sand :niggawe:

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: BothHands]
    #14748027 - 07/10/11 09:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: dr_gonz]
    #14748088 - 07/10/11 09:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:heart: her

OfflineShmooLove23
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: TN
    #14748700 - 07/10/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I was once tripping on an eighth of mush at this beach cottage w/my at the time gf and we had spent the whole day walking around the beach town and she wouldn't shut up. I've since noticed that if I don't talk for more than 30 minutes at a time on any hallucinogen I lose my shit later. Anyway, we get back and I feel like I want to stop tripping. So, I foolishly climb in bed and she does too and not five minutes into laying down I forget what day it is and a huge DUI case I've had looming for months pops up in my mind, also work (and whether or not I'm supposed to be there) then time kind of disappears all together and I feel late for existence, late for responsibility in general. Feelings of inadequacy filled me and I suddenly "knew" I was going to jail that day. I wasn't and ended up getting a light sentence months later...but that fear was horrendous. I had a similar thing happen on a trip a few years before in a park where, just standing there with my eyes closed, I imagined years of incarceration and just a shit prison existence. I don't think I'm a bad person, I don't harm or fuck over other people...but I felt so god damn guilty in that moment. The fear and guilt were through the roof. So, I guess, my two scariest moments never happened ha.

--------------------
"I shook hands with a man who honestly thinks he's the grandson of Jesus."

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Asante]
    #14749113 - 07/11/11 12:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The time I almost got arrested.  The only thing that saved my ass was pure fucking luck.  I've been stuck up and almost died lots of times and that never shook me up but I'm pretty scared of going to jail.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14749131 - 07/11/11 12:47 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

talking to my gym teacher in high school, handling a pen after taking a driving test

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Konyap]
    #14749275 - 07/11/11 01:32 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

well this crazy guy I used to know I worked for for a bit. one day he told me I pissed off some red neck friend of his, saying the guy was an assasin and he would cut my head off. I don't know why, but at that point I thought he was the most serious I'd ever seen a person. I really took a shit and was afraid to ever see the guy again. found out later he had all types of insane connections in the hood. the red neck guy was probably just a red neck.

I don't know, I've been told by numerous fake gits before that they will kill me and have always known it was b/s. this guy really seemed fucking serious for some reason, never saw a guy so mad. anyway he was a total loser and i haven't seen him since. if he had had a gun I would think that I'd know exactly what it feels getting robbed by a <redacted>. a crazy guy holds a gun to your head and it's hard to know what he will/won't do. I guess you could be holding the gun giving someone else the same feeling.

anyway, whatever, I've met some crazy gang people, maybe not knowing them as well as this guy. and in the end they all are pretty scary, having some story about how they half killed a guy, usually having a severe drug and anger problem at the same time. I don't care much for those people. they usually end up in jail, and for good reason. anyway that was probably the biggest shit I've ever taken.

Thank god I never went to Iraq, it would've been that same feeling times 1 thousand. then you would probably literally take a shit.

Edited by Kid_Orgo (07/11/11 05:42 PM)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: Asante]
    #14749302 - 07/11/11 01:39 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Running outside at 3am to see my brother after he shot himself.

Can't believe it's been 7 years and kinda pissed I deleted my original post. Be interesting to look at now.

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tell us about the positively MOST SCARY moment in your life [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #14749328 - 07/11/11 01:45 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, there are some absolutely terrifying stories in here. Very powerful stuff.

Besides my anxiety attacks over the past 2 years (now subsiding), the scariest moment of my life probably happened in China. I was with my family there maybe 6 years ago. We were out shopping or something and it started to rain and the shops were all closing. Everybody was trying to leave at once so we couldn't get a taxi back. My dad finally found a white, unmarked van where two men communicated (they knew no English and we knew none of their language [Mandarin]) that they would take us back to our hotel. My dad has only taught us NEVER to get into an unmarked cab but for some reason this time he did it. We all were uncomfortable about it but we got in anyway.

None of the seats in the van were bolted down and we stalled on the crazy freeway 2 times. They would hit the gas and brake a bunch and the seats would lift off the ground and fly around. We were going probably 80 miles on the turny freeway and cars were zipping all around (they don't really stay in the "lanes" in China).

I thought we were going to die. The hotel was supposed to be 20 minutes away but by now were driving for about an hour. The two men begin shiftily watching us in the rearview mirror and talking amongst themselves in a very strange way. Nobody in the car had said a word so far and I knew that every single one of us was thinking that we were being kidnapped. My mom was trying not to cry and praying. My mom is the only one I could see without looking around and I didn't think that would be a good idea. It was the most intense thing of my life.

We ended up driving for another half hour and eventually got into a semi-familiar area. By now we were a little less skeptical of their intentions and just told them to drop us off. They dropped us off about a mile from our hotel and we walked the rest of the way home.

:feelsscaryman:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale