Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Loc: Flag
Company plans documentary featuring cancer patients cured by cannabis
    #14743115 - 07/10/11 12:43 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Cannabis Science Announces Critical Cancer Patient Dr. Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D., Cured Seven Times By Medical Cannabis
June 29, 2011 - marketwatch.com

The Company Plans A Documentary Featuring Dr. Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D., And Other Cancer Patients Being Treated with Medical Cannabis

Cannabis Science Inc., a pioneering US biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis products, is pleased to announce that it has been contacted by Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. who is a 34 year multiple cancer patient survivor who has been cured of 7 of her 8 cancers in a major part because of medical cannabis. Dr. Wedewer wishes to share her story through Cannabis Science and help our case and education towards general acceptance of medical cannabis as a natural and viable treatment for cancer.

In 1979, Iowa passed a medical marijuana law which impacted five children suffering from cancer and who were placed into a cancer treatment program using medical cannabis under the supervision of the University of Iowa. Dr. Wedewer was one of those children and only 1 1/2 years ago did the law in Iowa finally change to allow these patients to finally speak out about their treatment and success stories in battling cancer with medical cannabis.

The Company is excited to feature Dr. Lynnice Wedewer's cancer success story and testimonial in its upcoming documentary, along with other cancer survivors who were cured through the use of medical cannabis.

Dr. Wedewer runs a website www.lynnicewedewer.com where she provides her testimony, speeches, educational material, marijuana facts, interviews and documentaries, and other informational links regarding marijuana.

Dr. Robert Melamede, Ph. D., Cannabis Science Inc., President & CEO said, "These are exciting times to be part of a burgeoning medical marijuana movement and shedding light on patients who are telling their stories and opening up medical files to demonstrate the cancer curing power of medical cannabis. We are enthusiastic and hopefully that Dr. Lynnice Wedewer's testimonial and cancer success along with other patient success stories, including profound medical evidence, will help to educate and finally open up the eyes of federal regulators to decriminalize medical cannabis; so more people's lives can be saved by this natural herbal remedy and stop killing people with man-made pharmaceuticals."

About Cannabis Science, Inc.

Cannabis Science, Inc. is at the forefront of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana research and development. The Company works with world authorities on phytocannabinoid science targeting critical illnesses, and adheres to scientific methodologies to develop, produce and commercialize phytocannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products. In sum, we are dedicated to the creation of cannabis-based medicines, both with and without psychoactive properties, to treat disease and the symptoms of disease, as well as for general health maintenance.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Company plans documentary featuring patients cured by cannabis [Re: veggie]
    #14743603 - 07/10/11 02:54 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

good I hope they make every fucking kid watch this in school.

Offlineguest1
Mycena
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Company plans documentary featuring patients cured by cannabis [Re: Konyap]
    #14743992 - 07/10/11 07:02 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

If it is not possible to have a lot of people view the documentary, then spreading comments about it enough to make it mentioned by the mass brainwas... i mean media/news would still be beneficial.

The question is, do you D.A.R.E. to get a second point of view?:uhoh:

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Company plans documentary featuring patients cured by cannabis [Re: guest1]
    #14745350 - 07/10/11 02:48 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

anyone ever seen "race for the cure"? pretty much this, but not on any major scale.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Company plans documentary featuring patients cured by cannabis [Re: Cloud9]
    #14746643 - 07/10/11 06:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

watch "Rick Simpson: Run From the Cure", similar.

Edited by PsilocybinMike (07/10/11 10:22 PM)

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Company plans documentary featuring patients cured by cannabis [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #14749261 - 07/11/11 03:27 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

i think thats what i was thinking of

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips, Scales

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service