Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Changing into a wise man
    #1471547 - 04/18/03 08:26 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

When I trip I seem to view things from an alien viewpoint. For example If I think about my life I dont think about it from my viewpoint NOW, but as a whole. When not tripping the past is all memory and the future is yet to happen.  On a trip I see my life from outide itself, there seems to be no difference between my birth and death.

Anyway, I had a mushroom trip a few weeks back and I began thinking about how I should live my life.  Theres no point in feeling blue when we can shine and be happy and do things for our heart and not our mind. Ive never been a creative person but I felt this longing in myself to create and express myself. I also Saw how we can live life feeling "high" without the aid of drugs.

Anyway, after a few days this all fadded. but I wanna make it happen. All those things I thought of doing, I wanna start doing, I wanna be a great person and shine for the rest of my life.  I decided to things like learn how to take apart from computer and rebuild it. JUST TO KNOW HOW and to get something out of that tinme Id usualy spend doing worthless things to pass the time.

Anyway, I kind of lost my way, and the bad feeling of life came back, as they do for all of us. Why are we all down anyway? Can't we just love each other and be happy, were all so alone really, playing this game we dont know how to play.

So I took my PC out of room and packed it away. I tidied my room and just decided to listen to music, read and learn guitar. anyway Ya know, after a bit I started watchin more n more TV, the PCs back. my rooms a tip again and I waste my time doing nothing construtive.

Also Im tryin to be good to people. In another post on here someone talked about opening doors for people. YES thats it, its things like that we need to do, we need to shine and let other people buzz of our own lust for life.

Basicly I made this post to ramble :tongue: and to ask what else can I do to forfil my life ambitions, which were set on that trip. I can carry on the path and live lfe like most, but i dont wanna. Do any of you truely sine and buzz of life?

Cheers, Dave

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Changing into a wise man [Re: The_Clash_UK]
    #1471571 - 04/18/03 08:38 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

There is nothing wrong with rambleing, it will help you learn. Make sure to come back check this post because I am going to compose a long reply that might help you and allow you to learn neat things. And if you are interested with what I say, I will send you links to great articles that might help you understand the universe. I am a bit exhausted right now, so I want to be more awake to make my response enlightening and easy to understand.

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Re: Changing into a wise man [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1471583 - 04/18/03 08:41 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

ok, cool. Ill look forward to it.
thankyou.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
    #1473691 - 04/19/03 04:16 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

*bump*

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

InvisibleSmack31
Stranger

#1473745 - 04/19/03 04:36 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

So I took my PC out of room and packed it away. I tidied my room and just decided to listen to music, read and learn guitar. anyway Ya know, after a bit I started watchin more n more TV, the PCs back. my rooms a tip again and I waste my time doing nothing construtive.

i can relate to that... i get sucked into things (especially this computer) and after so long i start to crack up and realize that i have abandoned a lot of the simple things that make me feel like i am expanding as a person; art, learning, [socializing], and just giving myself a change to relax and stretch beyond where i am. but even when you get back into that pattern you still need a release from it too, and i find myself going from extreme to extreme. i've never been good with balance, but i'm sure it's there somewhere.

Edited by Smack31 (04/19/03 04:39 PM)

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Re: Changing into a wise man [Re: Smack31]
    #1473800 - 04/19/03 04:57 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

It was so strange gettin rid of my PC. I realise i was abosrbed into the internet for a long time.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #1474437 - 04/19/03 09:17 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

I know what you mean kind of like you can never get things done and stop halfway.this reminds me of the time i threw my tv from my roof. what happend was i had just come back from a triping in the forest and i started watching tv only to realise what bullshit is on tv like evreything is controled greedy bastards and how the news is controled by the goverment now but what really pissed me of was those new anti pot commercials and i hated how this interupted my buetiful trip so i went to my roof and launched my tv.then i started reading On the road by Jack keuroac only to stop halfway and plug in my other tv.god i hate that i can never finish anything

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #1475272 - 04/20/03 12:17 AM (21 years, 2 days ago)

Lasting change only happens gradually.
The aspirations you are having are wonderful, but will only take root when you nurture them over time.

You can turn over a new leaf in an instant.
It takes a lot longer to grow one.
All people are conditioned, so condition yourself until you create a new you.
Then take it further..you're either getting better or worse, nothing stands still here.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: Changing into a wise man [Re: Jellric]
    #1477785 - 04/20/03 10:21 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

This type of change is the only reason i trip.

Jellric is right Nothing stands still. your either getting better or getting worse. think of how long it took to condition you to be the way you are when you waste time and get sucked into mindless things and the traps of the routine of daily life for average modern society. Now to Condition yourself to be better and live how you truley should to be true to your soul, well, it's a miracle if you can make that lasting change in less time. Just keep working at it and do what you need to do in order to keep on the right path.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom