Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: NastyDHL]
    #8768251 - 08/13/08 01:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

he needs a GOOD shroom trip, not a barely anything shroom trip.

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: igwna]
    #8768264 - 08/13/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The problem is, he will probably expect me to trip with him...weakkkkkkk

I'll find him some mush but I won't do em with him, I usually trip by myself anyways.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: NastyDHL]
    #8770673 - 08/13/08 09:08 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

wow, find me some mush

dry spell = lame.

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8770743 - 08/13/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Man, you ever been to a bisco show or a festival for that matter? It's not some cult(don't know where or how that idea came up) and nobody gives a shit how you dance, and almost everyone is tripping rolling.

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8771405 - 08/13/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Even though you responded to Ima Trooper, I'm assuming you are talking to me...

Dude c'mon you don't need to take it to heart and get offended, I wasn't calling disco biscuit fans members of cults, its just this kid acts like he is brainwashed and doesn't talk about or do anything unrelated to the disco biscuits, so I humorously (so I thought) likened it to a cult, as a joke.

As soon as came back from a show he was like this, and before he had went you could tell he was totally on the "dick" of drugs and that was his main motivation for going.  And apparently people care how he dances, people walking by laugh at him, not to say he should care what people think of his dancing but my point is that he dances because he cares what others think about him, you can tell from his dancing that he isn't letting himself go with the flow, and because of my knowledge of his personality it is safe to assume that he dances to conform and fit in and to attempt and be accepted, while the act of dancing makes him feel accepted. 

I'm not saying it is because he is a bad dancer because of mis-coordination, it just looks forced by his conscious, not as a reaction to the music or form of expression.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #8771429 - 08/13/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I can hardly ever just let go and dance, I personally am very self-conscious while dancing, which is why I almost never do.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineShroomMan420
91' Til Infinity....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8771444 - 08/13/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

have you tried mdma? that shit makes you wanna dance:tongue:

--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

#8771456 - 08/13/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I know what you mean, when I was in school I was always known as the crazy dancer kid hah, I didn't care about what people thought and I just did random shit that came off the top of my head.

In the last couple years of high school I couldn't dance, I couldn't rid myself of extreme self consciousness by gradually I stopped caring as much, and now I pretty much just don't give a fuck.  :discorex:

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #8771463 - 08/13/08 11:42 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Dude your avatar is FUCKING HILARIOUS :rofl2: that scene from the ring used to scare the shit out of me

OfflineTheNightMan
Stranger
    #14728839 - 07/06/11 10:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yo I know it sucks when you see people not being true to themselves and I know it's frustrating man I've seen that it's annoying.

And you are probably just here because you want to vent out your frustrations which is perfectly understandable.

But I think you need to ask yourself this: Some people are just really vulterable to outside influence. You can't blame them for that it's just the way they are. So why do you have so much anger/hate to this dude?

Is it that what you see in him is an insecurity in yourself? IDK but you can learn a lot about yourself from the way you react to others, this is just persaonlly what I've found.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: I have a friend whose life is led by self-destructive and ironic (to me) values [Re: TheNightMan]
    #14729700 - 07/07/11 02:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you feel trolled by someone cuz he dances stupid

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order