Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepenguinw46
Stranger
Loc: bama
parents..
    #1455649 - 04/13/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok so i have a dilemma, i have recently received 3 tabs of acid AND a bunch of the fungus. im dieing to trip, but in my current situation, i can't trip at anyone's houses and no one can really trip with me. my house has a semi-soundproof basement that my parents like never go in, so im thinkin im gonna take a relatively low dose (1 tab or maybe 2 g's of shrooms) n just chill in the basement, after my parents are asleep. this'll be my 1st trip n i just wanna know if this is like a terrible idea or what

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepenguinw46
Stranger
Loc: bama
Re: parents.. [Re: penguinw46]
    #1455655 - 04/13/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

it also may be important to note that i've been mentally preparing myself to trip for about a year and a half now (yeah ive been unsuccessfully tryin to get acid n mushrooms for that long). personally, i believe that i can handle it, but ive never done it before so i just want some input

Offlineicewall
journeyman
    #1455720 - 04/13/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i would say that i wouldnt recommend that but i remember back in the day waiting for my dad to go to bed so i could do things such as smoke pot.

i personally like to sleep after a good trip but for ur first trip id recommend u just go for it and try say around 3 grams of shrooms no less then 2g's.

acid is a bit harsh as a first trip and is a bit too long for a first timer.

heck i dont care how many times i trip, acid is just too long of a mind-fuck... 12 hours of either complete bliss or hell.... i dont like wondering what kinda trip ill have.

so............... GO FOR IT if they are asleep!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1455811 - 04/13/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Why not go camping?

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1455824 - 04/13/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Just hold on to your goods untill a situation presents itself where you can trip in a safe place without being interupted. No commitments, no hassels and no parents. And if you recieved some good acid, one tab isn't a low dose for your first time. First time I tripped on acid years ago, a single blotter got me really high for eight hours. Would you really want to be stuck in your basement for 8 hours hoping your parents won't discover you?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Anonymous

#1455837 - 04/13/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

here's what i suggest:

the weather's getting nicer. go to a forest or park or go camping. outdoor trips are excellent, especially for your first. or just do it from your house, from that basement of yours, and make some excursions outside to stare across the universe while lying on the earth. definitely try to get outside if you can.

if you can't, i've always found that for me, the best indoor trip is one taken alone, in a completely dark and quiet room. just you and yourself... no distractions. it's some real mind exploration...

if it's gonna be at night though, it might be good to have a friend of yours with you tripping too.

Anonymous

#1455844 - 04/13/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

use the mushrooms for the first time, and definitely WAIT until the time is right. when it's gonna be cool. you'll know when it's right. be patient. don't rush it.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: parents.. [Re: ]
    #1456087 - 04/14/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Just wait and be patient! if you're waiting for 1,5year you should not spill your shrooms by tripping with your parents in your mind. Trip in nature or just wait for your parents to leave....

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: parents.. [Re: Annom]
    #1457883 - 04/14/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I agree.. even if you know they won't hear you or whatever, if you've tripped pretty hard you'll be worrying about it the whole time. It could spoil the trip. I'd never trip within a mile of my parents for that reason!

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: parents.. [Re: Rob_K]
    #1458105 - 04/14/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hey man, in my opinion do it. Just because i did it once, my house is small, and we were downstairs (me and 2 friends) while my parents, who are both light sleeper, were upstairs. We didnt really do much, just listened to music, laugh, and walk around. Thats the normal thing to do so they didnt expect anything. And i wasnt paranoid because if they came down there was no evidence (smell, blah, blah) except pupil dilation (which was out of the question due to the low light setting) and so on. It was really good, and sort of in a way made me have intense CEV's. just IMO tho....

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: parents.. [Re: shrooman]
    #1458273 - 04/14/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

just take a walk to your nearest park for a day...and trip out

or just do them in your basement...thats a fine place for a trip...bring some music and some other shit

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: parents.. [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1458548 - 04/14/03 09:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think the best scenario would be to have a friend over if possible, and see if you can sleep in the basement or even in some other room and just chill and listen to music... if your parents come bother you just pretend you're asleep. You'll have enough control to do that.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Anonymous

Re: parents.. [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1468917 - 04/17/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If you have a car and can drive, I'd try going to a park without too many people in it. Weed always makes me paranoid as hell when I'm around my parrents to the point that i dont even enjoy it. I've never tripped at home though. If you can't find any other place though, just do it sometime at night.

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: parents.. [Re: ]
    #1469402 - 04/18/03 03:14 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

for the first time the basement with parents sleeping is the wrong answer. getting busted is not even the main concern. your first trip can and probably will leave a huge impression on you and change you for life, especially if you take a strong dose. If you do it with even the thought of athority figures or trying to be quiet when that just is not natural sometimes, bad stuff could happen. Go for the shrooms for the first time, acid might be a litte to hard for the unprepared (no matter how much you think you are, if you've not tripped before, your NOT going to be prepared for what happens) and the shrooms will give you a much more kind welcome. And go camping, nature beats any other setting.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: parents.. [Re: thestringphish]
    #1469750 - 04/18/03 08:52 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

penguin, i've tripped at home before. If your parents come down act like your sleeping. Their either leave you alone, or try to wake u up. If they try to wake you up attempt to look groggy and noncoherent. Thats willl explain for most odness.

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

OfflineEuphoricDreams
Stranger

Re: parents.. [Re: djd586]
    #1470936 - 04/18/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Got a lil advice.....if u wanna try the basement, which for ur first trip i WOULD NOT do alone or around parents ( PARENTS ARE THE WORST THING EVER WHILE TRIPPING)

..... but if u really wanna try sleep down there for a couple days just to make sure they dont come down and bother u, if they leave u alone and it feels safe..... Go for it.

--------------------

Edited by EuphoricDreams (04/18/03 04:17 PM)

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: parents.. [Re: EuphoricDreams]
    #1471019 - 04/18/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I just remembered the first time I had a good trip, My mom gave me a ride home near the peak. Scared the piss out of me, but I avoided eye contact & got away with it. As I continued to stay up till 4 in my room, paranoia kept seeping into my brain, but I was strong-willed enough at the time to remind myself that It's very rare that she would come upstairs at this time, even if I was making a little noise.

I wouldn't trip in the basement if I were you, If it twere me It would feel way too confining and uncomfortable. See if you can go camping with a friend when the weather's nice, nature would be tons better than your basement.

If you really think you can handle it (sounds like it, year of researching online), your room may be best place, seeing as you're comfortable there. Off 2 grams I doubt you'll be so out of control you'll make noise enough for the parnets to come. (unless your rooms right by your parents or something)

This all depends on you & your own situation of course, you'd know better than anyone. If you're afraid of your rents when you're high on marijuana, you may want to avoid tripping at home.
-kack

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: parents.. [Re: KackleDude]
    #1472090 - 04/18/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I know just the position you're in, it;s been like 2 years for me and I still haven't gotten a hold of nuttin, it's a bummer, and I don't know where I'm gonna trip the first time

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: parents.. [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1472097 - 04/18/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i know i wouldnt be able to handle something like that because i can remmeber smoking pot outside and then going in my room and feelign uncomfortable cuz i thought that id be making too much noise while i was REALLY quiet but also i likje to go outside maybe smoke a stoge, plus when i trip i like to walk in random patterns like a complete moron seeing the best stuuf, like trees and shyt.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #1472605 - 04/19/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

2 grams for the first time doesn't sound too bad.

My first shroom trip started at school on 4g, so if I could do that, it's feasable that you could do this. Have fun, and remember, its the drugs....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract