Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Offlinedestructo_low
Oh yeah!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: veggie]
    #14303374 - 04/16/11 09:06 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

That's such an awful situation for her to be in. She is gorgeous too. Goddamn our planets ridiculous laws on drugs. We need a genocide of all the close-mindeds.

Also, holy fuck Veggie for staying on top of this story. You made the thread over six years ago!

--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePassiveAgressive
Sleepy-_-kinoko!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tueri honorare saltus
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: destructo_low]
    #14304843 - 04/17/11 06:28 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Wow. I remember when this story broke. I watched the documentary, Ganja Queen, as soon as it popped. I second destructo, great reporting Veggie!

On a second note, that picture makes her look the case - crazy. Her physical appearance is also deteriorating. I don't care when she get's out, the stigma will not go away, her life has been over since this started. Let her go already.

--------------------

(\___/)
(= ‘.’=)
(”)__(”)
:amanitajar:

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: PassiveAgressive]
    #14392826 - 05/03/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i'm glad this still gets updated, and it's good to hear she might get released, but she's been getting fucked for years. i'll believe it when that shit actually happens, but she does look a lot worse after all these years, i feel really bad for her..

InvisibleDa_Vine
eat me
Male

Loc: jamaica mon
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: Cloud9]
    #14395259 - 05/03/11 04:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

if i were rich id bribe the warden to set her free

OfflineJwlst
Stranger

Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: Da_Vine]
    #14396323 - 05/03/11 07:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Aussie government will try and bail out, basically bribe indo to send prisoners home. The problem with schapelle corby is the media keeps her in the spotlight, therefore no under handed deals can be made to set her free. Her incarceration is mainly to blame on the medias continual obessesion with this girl.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: Jwlst]
    #14396908 - 05/03/11 09:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jwlst said:
Aussie government will try and bail out, basically bribe indo to send prisoners home. The problem with schapelle corby is the media keeps her in the spotlight, therefore no under handed deals can be made to set her free. Her incarceration is mainly to blame on the medias continual obessesion with this girl.

I can see this being the case.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Her name is Schapelle Corby [Re: Pickey420]
    #14397211 - 05/03/11 10:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

calm down sweetheart, people are being passive aggressive, mocking how dumb they are for hurting a person over plants.

we all love her and wish her well, but im pretty sure the poor girl is eating lead. they seem pretty bored over there.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Her name is Schapelle Corby [Re: Psychoslut]
    #14397220 - 05/03/11 10:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

^:strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Her name is Schapelle Corby [Re: Humility]
    #14397254 - 05/03/11 10:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

nevermind, i didnt know they are thinking about releasing her.

i was about to say, if they try to kill her fucking obama needs to send seal team six to go swoop her up and drop her off in Australia.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Her name is Schapelle Corby [Re: Psychoslut]
    #14399231 - 05/04/11 10:26 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks veggie. I read the entire thread today and am happy to hear the possibility of her being released. I pray in my heart she does soon.

InvisibleveggieM

Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: jvm]
    #14696163 - 06/30/11 09:36 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Lord Mayonnaise said:

Quote:

New Schapelle Corby theory emerges
June 30, 2011 - heraldsun.com.au

EXPLOSIVE claims have thrown new doubt on the guilt of convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby.

The drug haul found in Corby's boogie board bag in 2004 may have been planted by a Brisbane airport baggage handler, a Queensland woman claimed last night.

The woman, referred to as Sue, has reportedly made a statutory declaration that her former partner told her that a baggage handler once planted marijuana inside a passenger's bag.

Her boyfriend, who had worked at the airport, said the baggage handler had panicked when he saw his boss approaching and stashed it in luggage, she told Nine News last night.

"When the supervisor was coming down the guy panicked and ... grabbed one of the bags that was behind him and hid it in there," she said. "When he was talking about a big bag, he meant a big bag."

She was now willing to co-operate with police and had come forward because of her conscience. "What if she is really innocent and she has to do 20 years? What if she doesn't make the 20 years?" she said.

Corby's Australian lawyer Kerry Smith-Douglas said Sue's statutory declaration was "extremely important".

The report did not say what year the offence is alleged to have occurred.

It is not the first time someone has claimed that Corby, who is serving 20 years sentence for smuggling 4.2kg of cannabis into Bali, may have been set up.

A former inmate at Port Philip Prison claimed he overheard a conversation in jail about a man planting the drugs in Corby's bag when she had flown out of Brisbane.

Corby's defence team has long argued that it was possible the drugs were planted by airport workers, a claim that was dismissed by several unions.

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
    #14696218 - 06/30/11 09:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hope it's true and she gets off.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: Cloud9]
    #14696298 - 06/30/11 10:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Man that would be crazy if she's been locked up all this time and didn't even do it.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: Humility]
    #14696535 - 06/30/11 11:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It almost seems like she didn't.  She takes all the deals to bust her ass to shorten her sentence, but refuses to admit guilt to shorten it.  If I were her I would figure out how to go on a silent rampage when I got out whether I was guilty or not.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: vandago]
    #14696559 - 06/30/11 11:39 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If someone put me in a box for 5+ years and I didn't do anything to deserve it I'd be scoping them the minute I got out of the joint.

That ass belongs to me.

Man I feel so bad for Schapelle.  If she gets out she'll prolly just live like a little ole' hermit lady not trusting or interacting with much of anyone.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #14696570 - 06/30/11 11:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

More than likely.  I know if I was persecuted like a witch I'd have a hard time looking at my fellow brothers and sisters the same.

InvisiblePassiveAgressive
Sleepy-_-kinoko!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tueri honorare saltus
    #14697177 - 06/30/11 02:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
Man that would be crazy if she's been locked up all this time and didn't even do it.

It would be hard to assume the inverse given that her case was 100% circumstantial. She is innocent if we go by U.S. law.

--------------------

(\___/)
(= ‘.’=)
(”)__(”)
:amanitajar:

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

OfflineKingEmblem
Cannaisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA
Re: Schapelle Corby Case [Re: PassiveAgressive] * 1
    #14700096 - 07/01/11 02:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

WTF? She hasn't been released? :rolleyes: The Australian government must be fucking weak to let this go on. I love how they said they wouldn't use the tsunami aid as leverage (yes, this was 6 years ago, when she should have been released)...how fucking stupid. This is the shit war needs to be declared over.

--------------------

triptych

InvisibleveggieM

#15345927 - 11/09/11 05:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Corby took rap for dad, new book claims
November 9, 2011 - SkyNews

Schapelle Corby was the scapegoat for her father, an experienced drug dealer who packed more than four kilos of marijuana into her luggage and sent her to Bali, a new book claims.

Corby willingly took the fall when the drugs were discovered at Denpasar Airport in October 2004, leading to a 20-year jail term at the notorious Kerobokan prison, it says.

Fairfax journalist Eamonn Duff outlines his theory in Sins of the Father, a new book based on three years of investigation into the infamous case.

The book relies heavily on the testimony of convicted drug smuggler Malcolm McCauley, who says he developed a standing arrangement to courier drugs from South Australia to Mick Corby's Queensland home.

On receipt of one such batch, around October 7, 2004, Mick Corby vacuum-packed 4.1kg of marijuana and shaped it to fit inside Schapelle's boogie board bag, Duff claims.

He then ensured she got on a planned flight to Bali, arriving on October 8.

'They were packed rather hurriedly by Mick Corby on the afternoon before Schapelle was due to leave,' Duff told reporters on Wednesday.

'What I believe ... is that she grew up around a father who, for 30 years, was surrounded by marijuana.

'I think it's fair to say that she was well aware that her father was entrenched in the marijuana game for three decades.'

Whether Schapelle Corby knew she was carrying the drugs is not clear, Duff says.

But it was - and still is - Corby's affection for her late father that has prevented her revealing the true story, Duff believes.

Mick Corby died from cancer in 2008, having always denied having knowledge of the drugs found in his daughter's belongings.

Schapelle Corby, now 34, has maintained her innocence.

'This is a very, very close family and they're a very close father-daughter relationship,' Duff added.

'I get the feeling she was never going to shop-in dad.'

Duff speculates there may have been arrangements, including bribed customs officers, in place at Denpasar Airport intended to smooth Corby's way.

'Maybe there was meant to be someone there on the day that just didn't turn up to work ... I think we may never get to know exactly what went on in those minutes and what went wrong.'

The author says he had not been able to put the claims directly to Schapelle Corby.

In August, she was given a five-month reduction in her sentence as part of Indonesia's Independence Day celebrations.

She has about another 11 years to serve after having had her sentence cut previously.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #15345982 - 11/09/11 05:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

11 more years to go..over possession of a plant.  Nobody deserves that.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder