Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
12-14 grams
    #1468341 - 04/17/03 06:48 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

hey im plannin on eating about a half O of shrooms, all shake, and was wondering what i should expect...beyond the common answer of "everything"....i weigh about 135 lbs and haveonly eatenabot an eighth b4...thanks

--------------------
Tell Your Shirt to Grow up Kamil!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: krazykamil]
    #1468355 - 04/17/03 07:01 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

expect to wake up sitting in your own piss and shit, with no memory of what the hell happened

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: the spiral]
    #1468375 - 04/17/03 07:15 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

Im guessing you will have little to no recolection of what you just experianced.. Y do you want to go so high??

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: 12-14 grams [Re: Legoulash]
    #1468379 - 04/17/03 07:17 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

lol yea...why the fuck would you want so much...

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: Legoulash]
    #1468384 - 04/17/03 07:19 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

well, i was planning on splitting the half O wit a friend so both of us could have a quarter, but he couldnt anymore, and the only day left on my spring break is 2morra, and im busy over the weekend so i wanna enjoy it as much as i can....if anyone here would think it'll be better for me just 2 eat a quarter and sell the other one, i could pull that off cuz a lot of people here are lookin for fungus

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1468488 - 04/17/03 08:06 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

You could trip on 3 or 4 different occasions with that much. Why waste it on one experience that you're most unlikely prepared for.

Here's what you could expect.

15 minutes after ingestion - feel really nausaus and bloated... onset of some heavy effects: i.e. dialated pupils, light to moderate hallucenations, confusion.

30 mins after - already entering the realms of level 3

1 hour - Surpassing a level 4 trip, reality slips away from your grips... extremely intense visuals. You'll have a hard time trying to figure out if your eyes are open or closed. Walls will melt and breathe, furniture will change shapes, your body will melt into the groud or chair or whatever it is your sitting/ laying on... if you're trying watch TV it will have no meaning to you. The people, places and things on the TV with melt and bubble and swirl and then reform to do the same tricks all over again. Auditory hallucenations will start to take affect.

1:30 - Total loss of self, time and space. Venturing into worlds that only the depths of your subconscious can create.

2 and 3 hours after ingestion - Well into your trip and well away from reality. You might be able to manage to crawl around on your floor if you can some how roll off your back and realized you exisit and have a body to crawl with. You're reduced to nothing more then a blob of emotions laying on your floor. Fear, Terror, love, hate, resentment, happiness, humor, sadness, bliss, etc., all flowing through you like a river. At this point you may incounter entities such as aliens or a giant praying manits... When I was this high, I was visited by gnomes... I think.

4 hours after ingestion - thoughts of reality slowly slip back into your mind, but you still remian well from the outskirts of your reality. You'll drift in and out for the next hour. You'll most likely encounter really bad gastoral cramps at this point, with very potent gas to go along with it. But you'll be able to slowly move about and perhaps enjoy some music.

5 hours after - slowly you settle back into the realms of your life that you left behind hours before. You'll try to reflect on what had happened but realize you're still too high to comprehend what really happened to you.

6 hours after ingestion - Get out your landing gear because you're coming down for a landing. You'll still feel considerablly different but you'll be down. You'll feel extemely emotionally and physically drained.

7 hours + - You'll sit around, or lay in bed wondering why you ever put yourself through something that crazy. And you'll most likely decide that you'll need to take an extend break from eating shrooms

Well good luck and I hope you come out of your trip mentally entact. J/k, you'll be fine, BUT it will be EXTREMELY INTENSE!

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: djd586]
    #1468839 - 04/17/03 10:25 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

I've eaten a half o. Its not as bad as it sounds, because people that are saying this probably have never eaten a half o, and are just repeating what other people have said. However, this is a stupid choice, you are disrespecting mushrooms, all you need is an eighth...if you want to disrespect them, fine, do it, but be very cautious and make sure to have an openb and clear mind.

I didnt eat a half o all in one setting, it lasted thoroughout the entire night... (i finished the entire half ounce about 3 hours after i ate the first shroom) i reccomend you do this, if you eat them all in one setting, bad things will happen, like above people said (so what they sid is true to some extent)...

Be careful, and be respectful, if your not they will fuck you over, theyve done it to me and other people before dude, respect the shit.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
    #1469054 - 04/18/03 12:07 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

your dumb ass hell... don't eat the much

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: the spiral]
    #1469325 - 04/18/03 02:30 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

You'll at the least scream like a lil biatch.

InvisibleTxTec
Texas home andheart breaker...

Re: 12-14 grams [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1469451 - 04/18/03 04:06 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

your dumb ass hell... don't eat the much

Words of wisdom my friend..

--------------------
I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

Anonymous

#1469725 - 04/18/03 08:38 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

You will regret it, unless you are a VERY experienced tripper

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1469757 - 04/18/03 08:56 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

so, you wanna eat a hlf an ounce, just because yer friend wont eat his quarter.... you didnt even make the choice to eat a half an O before hand. you set yerself to a quarter, so do the fuckin quarter man. i dont even sugges tthat, try 5 grams, then do a quarter.

if you take that half O... you have the same drug addikt tendencies as all the other fuckups and dumbasses (given, they werent all fuckups and dumbasses) from the rehab i went to.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: entiformatie]
    #1469773 - 04/18/03 09:08 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

thanks a lot u guys i dont think ill eat a whole half O , as many of u most likely know what ur talkin bout, ill prolly just whip out ma friends scale and eat bout 5 grams and save the rest....but ui heard shrooms can go bad, how long would they last 4 in a dark cool place in an airtight actually 2 airtight zippys

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1469789 - 04/18/03 09:17 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

krazykamil.

Have you ever tripped before? What was your highest dose?

I think you're talking about dried shrooms(12-14g fresh is no problem:D)... you can save dried shrooms for a few months!(as far is i know)...

Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
Re: 12-14 grams [Re: Annom]
    #1469809 - 04/18/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

ive tripped once b4 with about 3 grams...and now realize the stupidity of my idea to quadruple that figure...thank u all for saving me from doin something i would regret, im just gonna save the rest of my shrroms now (their dried) and enjoy my time on each trip, (hopefully about 3)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies