Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemud420
the day after
    #1469114 - 04/18/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

my friend wanted me to ask if the next day you get crazy bad stomach pains and throw up n stuff, he said a guy he knows goes threw that after shrooms..does that happen? i told him it probably wouldnt but he wanted me to ask neway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: the day after [Re: mud420]
    #1469147 - 04/18/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have never felt anything close to that after eating mushrooms. In fact i always feel better the next day...like im really high on life. As for throwing up...i've heard of that happening at the beginning of the trip for SOME people....but never the next day.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: the day after [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1469434 - 04/18/03 03:45 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Indeed.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: the day after [Re: Fliquid]
    #1469483 - 04/18/03 05:07 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

^^^^^^

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: the day after [Re: Annom]
    #1469698 - 04/18/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

to me, mushrooms are the ONLY thing i can take that i am completely comfortable with.... even pot can make me think twice about smoking it cuz it will make me uncomfortable.

shrooms are juuust right. and by the way i have the WEAKEST STOMACH THAT ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! i mean if i eat sometimes just 3 slices of pizza i throw up.... yet i have never thrown up on shrooms even while drinking beer (although my stomach still did hurt from the beer and empty stomach)

my best advice to ur friend is to take them and be as relaxed and as positive thinking as possible.... it usually makes the trip must more easy to follow and he wont be thinking about anything except how wonderful life really is. GOOD LUCK!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
517 topic views. 3 members, 73 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.